Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31936 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While fuelling up at a flying j on 71 north, said high to someone in a maroon notchie. It was very nice meeting you, sir!
IP: Logged
calvinthedestroyer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for calvinthedestroyerClick Here to visit calvinthedestroyer's HomePageSend a Private Message to calvinthedestroyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My friend and I had both of our fieros out, so I snapped a pic:
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Chins restaurant in Akron
FieroTony

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw one this past Friday, (4/26). Red bumper pad notchie. Towson, Maryland.

I was in the Yellow 88. Did the secret Fiero handwave.

------------------

Always
Loved
Fieros

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2013 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In Carl, Ga. on Carl-Bethlehem Road, Hwy 324. A red 85 2M4 stick shift for sale. Wrinkled up right front corner, but otherwise a nice looking car.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a goldish Notchback on route 71 at 4:00 yesterday in Oswego. I was in my black Fastback so if it was anyone on here, I would like to know. We did the secret wave too
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a gold wingless GT today near the Orlando International Airport
on Semoran Blvd.Second time seeing this car in about 2 weeks.Still haven't figured out who it is.
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this one after driving it to the lake to take pic what do you think ? might send pic to fiero store for calendar
92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just standing outside at work (Vancouver Washington) and saw a burgundy GT (with wing and Aero) zipping down hwy 14. If it was one of you, here is your shout out!
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friday June 27 28 saw this one in the side lot of Pasadena Car Care Center at the corner of Pasadena and 1st Ave. in Pasadena, St. Petersburg, Fl. It looks like it's been sitting there for a while.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 06-30-2013).]

Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a white Formula on thursday (6/27) in East Lansing on MSU's campus. I hope to see it again to maybe talk to the owner.
robiwon1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robiwon1Send a Private Message to robiwon1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Other than the wing and pin striping, that is what my first Fiero looked like that I bought back in '87! Same hub caps too. Thanks for the pic. Brings back a lot of memories.

[This message has been edited by robiwon1 (edited 06-30-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Friday June 27 28 saw this one in the side lot of Pasadena Car Care Center at the corner of Pasadena and 1st Ave. in Pasadena, St. Petersburg, Fl. It looks like it's been sitting there for a while.

Owner may have been told it needs a clutch and what will cost... Nice car, I hope someone has plans for it.
------------------

trueleo.com
RSpiderII@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Francis T (edited 07-01-2013).]

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you seen a Fiero today?

No I haven't . I am going thru withdrawal.
Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I stopped by and spoke with a guy who has a 1987 GT sitting in his yard. It looked good from the road, but it was pretty rough when I got up close. All four tires were flat and it was pretty much just rotting in the mud. He said it was his step-son's car and he was supposed to be working on it.

Also, I was just informed that a friend of mine bought an 86 GT for their 16 year old daughter. They wanted something older, inexpensive and able to prevent any sort of extra-curricular activities that teenagers may attempt in a parked car. I haven't seen the car yet, but it's black with a tan interior.

------------------
2002 Audi Allroad. Tip. 100% Natural. (Daily Driver)
2011 VW Golf. (Wife's Wheels)
2002 VW Jetta
1984 Pontiac Fiero 4 speed Duke.

MrBoernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrBoernieClick Here to visit MrBoernie's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrBoernieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not today, it was 2013-06-28: we saw this Indy Fiero on the way from Pontiac, Il to Indianapolis in front of a restaurant. Thought he is also on the way to the 30th but he didn't came...

------------------

1984 Indy automatic
1086 GT 4-speed
1988 GT 5-speed

My wife told me to choose: her or my Fieros... I miss her sometimes!

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A guy near me started putting a used 308 body on a Fiero a few months ago. It used to be black. I saw the car in front of his house yesterday and he had it put together and painted red. I could see red overspray on the wheel wells from the street. He has it in the front yard as if he intends to sell it. It did not have a sign on it yesterday. I originally got into Fieros with the hopes of some day having a kit like this. My first impression of the car as I drove by was, "Wow, that looks big!"

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a blue notchie yesterday on Sullivan street. I turned around and followed you to the corner of Sullivan and Wexler. Got to speak to you for a minute but didn't get your name. If you see this, send me a PM.

Kingsport, TN

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a Black GT turning off of Michigan Street NE on to Fuller heading north. In Grand Rapids, Michigan at 3:00 this afternoon.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
August 10, about 12:30 PM, spotted a maroon 87GT on I-85 Southbound near Jimmy Carter Blvd. It exited onto I-285 Augusta-Macon exit. Gwinnett County tag.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Houston, TX

This past Thursday night at about 11:30pm 08/08/2013 I was leaving the Houston airport on I45 (I think) and saw a silver SE notchie. The road was about deserted and you had your windows down. I was in a red Impala rental car and I beeped at you.

Was this anyone here?

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw 3 over the weekend in Sandusky/Huron. One red GT on the corner of State Route 4 and Bogart Road. Then on Bogart road I passed a red Notchie, & saw a 2nd further down the road in a driveway/garage.
PFF
System Bot
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i saw a 85-86 notchie in ft hauchuca, az last week made my day i miss my fiero so much i cant wait to get back home and work on mines
msrservices

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for msrservicesClick Here to visit msrservices's HomePageSend a Private Message to msrservicesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a couple in Michigan City, IN today. One was a silver notchie (guessing a 2m4) and then this one I was able to get a picture of...

I was driving my white '87 GT while I took this shot.
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
saw a purple notchback driving on Elmira and 12th in russelleville
Heartland Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Heartland FieroSend a Private Message to Heartland FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Have you seen a Fiero today?

No I haven't . I am going thru withdrawal.

I am also going through Fiero withdrawal. May have to see a doctor...
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last week I saw a silver fastback on 120, at Atkinson Rd in Grayslake.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2013 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just outisde the train station at 4th & Townsend, downtown San Francisco CA, in the employee lot - silver notchback with customn rims. Might have been an '85 GT. I was on the train and couldn't get closer. Only Fiero I saw in three days in Cal.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2013 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red notchie with tires that were almost too wide. 12 Mile after the library and before Orchard Lake the driver needed to pay a little more attention to the road, no one involved but a bruised ego.
Myrick813

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Myrick813Send a Private Message to Myrick813Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a black GT with window scoops in Land O lakes FL Driving down US 41 going south towards Tampa. I was in my gold 86 SE but couldn't turn around to catch him in time. Wonder if he is on the forum...
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blountville, TN

Saw this gold SE w/V6 at school today. Northeast State Technical Community College.

Jonathan
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Kingsport, TN

I saw a red bumper pad notchie on Fort Henry Drive just in front of Walmart. Maybe you were just leaving there going up the hill toward Colonial Heights.

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

PFF
System Bot
XThirtySeven

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XThirtySevenSend a Private Message to XThirtySevenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sacramento CA

Saw a gold/tan Notchback on Folsom Blvd between Sunrise and Hazel, I was in my buddies Ford Lightning
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Near Bethlehem, Georgia, met a red notchback, possibly a bumper pad. It had the front fascia missing. Also, in Winder, Georgia, saw a black bumper pad on Hwy 8 in front of Walgreen's. Car had the right headlight peeking out.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a very faded red Fiero sitting at an auto salvage yard just before Breezewood, off the Pennsylvania turnpike.

Then on my way into Baltimore I saw a blue fastback with a F355 sticker on the rear windshield. It was well hidden between two large trucks. I'm talking like a semi-truck & a garbage truck.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a yellow Notchie on Braselton Hwy at Hwy 324 in Hog Mountain this afternoon about 3-ish. Headed toward Hamilton Mill area.
chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this Fiero a couple of days ago, left a note on his windshield because I wish to buy it :P
Don't see many silver fast backs really...

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kingsport, Tennessee

I saw a black notchie with lime green wheels on Center Street today. I wanted to catch you but we were separated by a traffic light. I was not in my GT. If I see it again, I'll get a pic and post it.

Jonathan
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw two in one day! It was a few days ago so I forgot what color, but both were notchbacks. One was on Broadway in Spokane, I think it was red or silver? The other one, I forgot where I was when I saw it, but I remember thinking two in one day? Crazy
FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are very rare in my area, except there is 2 near where I live, one has no interior sitting and the other is very dirty condition in a ditch.
Non in my city, and everyo compliments me or asks me what my car is, while ever other teenager has a civic in the school parking lot lol
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very late last night I saw 2 red Fiero's in Silver Springs MD. One was a fastback, didn't get a quick enough glimpse to tell the other.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock