Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Project "Black Widow" (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Project "Black Widow" by Danyel
Started on: 09-24-2009 12:30 PM
Replies: 526 (34389 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 05-26-2018 08:31 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My hinges are sent yeeeeeeeehhhh ha ... cant wait !!!!!!!!

Edited --------- I own page 2 also !!!!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-11-2009).]

IP: Logged
Mr_jacob7

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2009 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm excited to see em. scissors look great on the fiero.

i saw suicide doors on one for the first time, the other day, (pennocks, not in person) and i really wasn't too crazy about the look. idk.

keep up the good work, and i'll be checking in. :]

------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Thanks, Danyel, for the graphic.

icemanmike

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2009 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for icemanmikeSend a Private Message to icemanmikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, what a project!! Hats off to ya. Now, I hope folks in the southern states that don't have to deal with the cust, cancer and corrosion feel or try to understand our pain. I hope now you see how we go ape s**t on southern, rust free cars...I'm inspired, now gotta get out to the shop and get moving on mine...Thanx for the garage pics...They are always cool to see where the 'magic' happens..Mike

------------------
1969 GTO..474CI..10:90's..All motor, street legal, 3900#'s
1971 LeMans Sport Convertible...Just a cruiser, going tripple black
1977 TA..14 point Roll cage..GTO replacement..Expecting 9's in street trim, 3000#'s
1985 Pontiac Fiero GT..Stock...For the moment
1986 Pontiac Fiero SE..LOADED parts car..One piece at a time....Yard art..
1965 LeMans rolling body For Sale...Yard art-my neighbors love me...

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2009 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well this week has been pretty occupied with the Tyler Project site and waiting for the Lambo door hinges. (I Bought the domaine and started the pages for the team) but I had time to test my LED sequential tail lights flashers and also started building my PWM (Pulse Width Modulator) for the Brake / Running lights. I used 45 Superflux LEDs (5 LEDS per array) for the test sequential flashers. The completed version will use 49 Superflux LEDs per side for flashers plus 250 LEDS for Brake and running lights. 650 LEDs will be needed.... I got to order 150 more from Hong Kong long delay. I will use Tri-color LEDs for the rear Pontiac letters that way I wont be limited to 1 color.

Beginning test sequentials (5 LEDs per array x 9 segments) 7LEDs array will be used for final version... I have decided that I will have to order a Kahines style rears tail light assembly without the holes cut out. I'm trying to find a good looking pattern..... maybe something like this:

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-15-2009).]

DavePatron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2009 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePatronClick Here to visit DavePatron's HomePageSend a Private Message to DavePatronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks good,the cars coming along nicely

------------------
want a real upgrade?
Lamborghini Kit Cars

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2009 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any news about the lambos?

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

4.9 ongoing project

Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by falcon_ca:

any news about the lambos?

------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Thanks, Danyel, for the graphic.

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like the parts car definatly needs to be crushed when your done, i would never feel right using a frame that bad.

matthew
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2009 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WWOOOO HOOOO Santa came today ..... stay tuned ppl will be doing some videos for Jesse !!!!! Install starts TOMORROW !!!! These are manufactured REALLY REALLY SOLID I'm impressed with the quality of the welds and the assembly items wowowow Cant wait to start install !!! A big +++ for you Jesse ...

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-25-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2009 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

WWOOOO HOOOO Santa came today ..... stay tuned ppl will be doing some videos for Jesse !!!!! Install starts TOMORROW !!!! These are manufactured REALLY REALLY SOLID I'm impressed with the quality of the welds and the assembly items wowowow Cant wait to start install !!! A big +++ for you Jesse ...

Ooooooooh. I can't wait to see these installed, Danyel. Also, I want your garage. Can you give me a shipping quote on the garage to 17316?
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

4.9 ongoing project

PFF
System Bot
pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I so like your work. niec job.
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Salut Danyel, here's a link on kijiji http://troisrivieres.kijiji...T-W0QQAdIdZ157264672
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well today has been very productive I have removed the fender. door skins, and started the Lambo door hinges install. It was a long day because as I go along I video the whole process for Jesse's Customs. I must admit this upgrade is not a very simple procedure BUT it will be VERY rewarding to see the Black Widow open her pedipalps. Also it could be possible to re-install the standard hinges.. All the parts and hardware for the lambo doors are there except one small issue I will discuss with Jesse. Its concerning the wiring for the PDLs, PWs and PMs The hinges will NOT let you install with the rubber gromets still there. I will have to find a way to protect the wiring exposed between the sidewall and the doors. Also the instructions do not tell you that you have to disconnect everything in the door because the interior sidewall white plug is too wide to fit through the hinge wire pass through hole. I have made a detailed video for Jesse. Anyway here are todays progress pics. Tomorrow I will only have a couple of hours to continue. I am approximately 1/2 of the way on the passenger door. Here are the pics I will post the videos later this week.

Full view of the skins and fender removed

Front passenger side view without hinge

Rear passenger side view without hinge

Front passenger side view with hinge

Im not sure but I have nothing to put in that empty hole I will talk with Jesse to see what was the plan for that hole.. probably a missing nut and bolt.

To be continued tomorrow.
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dan

My bad I forgot the nut and bolt that goes in that hole sorry Dan. If you like I will get the bolt and send it to you . As for the wiring I would cut the wires just behind the clip on the door so just the wires come out of the door that way it fits through the hole in the hinge, add a length of wire and put the plug in the car. Pegasus1848 cut the rubber boot and turned the ribbed part inside out I will get a pic of it. Again I am truly sorry about the bolt and wiring i hope this doesn't damage our business together.

Thanks Jesse
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jesse -- no its OK I will buy the missing nut and bolt for that hole... No problem caused... once I'm all done I will assemble the video and put it on my FTP server for you to download and burn on your CDs. Regards
Danyel
pegasus1848

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus1848Send a Private Message to pegasus1848Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So many ideas, so many conversations, it's like being at a event or party where everybody is talking
about different stuff all at the same time. This place can be confusing sometimes.
Jess wanted me to post pic's of the boot change I made.
I thought he wanted them on WOO HOO, but was it for this place, I don't know.
Well anyway, I posted them on the "WOO HOO we bolted on our ....." page 3.
Steve
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2009 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This boot modification does not protect the door opening ... I will post some pics this week-end on my possible solution .... stay tuned
fierogtman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2009 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtmanSend a Private Message to fierogtmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cant wait to see how this turns out.... id guess alot of people are going to make up their minds on this product based on your experience...
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2009 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This boot modification does not protect the door opening ... I will post some pics this week-end on my possible solution .... stay tuned

I can't wait to see pics
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2009 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen somewhere in this Forum somebody installed a stainless-steel braided line with the wires inside it.

With the line fixed at the car side, it slides inside and out when the door moves.

can wait to see those lambos installed...

------------------

4.9 ongoing project

PFF
System Bot
pegasus1848

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2009 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus1848Send a Private Message to pegasus1848Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To protect the wires at both door and body is what I was talking about.
The wire hole in the door is where you would lock the fitting that attaches the seal-tight or greenfield.
The seal-tight or greenfield is a kind of electrical tubing. (like the kind that goes from the side of your
house to your central air conditioning unit)
But I like the other idea of a braided stainless better, that would look pretty cool.
Not sure where you could get some
steve
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2009 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah that is a good suggestion I wanted to try with the black plastic type tubing but it looked el-cheapo. Gonna look for the steal braided type ...
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2009 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Hello to all;

I dont have any pics to post but this is what I did to solve the wiring issue ;

I cut the rubber grommets 1 inch from the side wall and passed the wires through a black plastic wire shield. The wiring is long enough so NO cutting is required. I will post photos tomorrow. So basically the passenger door is now installed and working great with a little tweeking. (I will also post video). Kit is 50% installed. I have completed the updates of the install instructions. Jesse will receive a copy of this on my return from my business trip this friday... videos included. As a resumé here are my thoughts and suggestions.

1. The kit is well manufactured and are almost a work of art.
2. Shipping these is very heavy and styrofoam should be used to keep the hinges from breaking through the cardboard box. Mine had 3 holes. (Un-dammaged though)
3. The installation went VERY well and has a 6 out of 10 difficulty level (I'm a computer tech hehehehe )
4. Price of these are well below cost of any bolt-ons or Universal Kits I have ever seen, and the shipping cost are good.
5. I would recommend these to anyone who wants that " special " look to their Fieros.
6. The instructions lacked a couple of things but Jesse will receive the updated version by Friday with video of course of my build.
7. Was missing 2 bolts, 4 washers and 2 nuts but that was a VERY minor issue !! Jesse offered right away shipping of these free...
8. Jesse called me a couple of times ... so his after sales follow up is a 10 out of 10
9. I do NOT know in the longrun how these will turn out but something tells me they will stand the test of time..

Personnally Jesse's Customs Kit is excellent product. This item stands well ahead of any so called bolt-on or Universal kits. This kits is also reversible and can be swapped to another Fiero with ease.... or reverted to OEM hinges without visual residue.

If any of you have questions please send PM or email me webmaster(at)phantaziagrafx(dot)com
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2009 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hello to all;

I dont have any pics to post but this is what I did to solve the wiring issue ;

I cut the rubber grommets 1 inch from the side wall and passed the wires through a black plastic wire shield. The wiring is long enough so NO cutting is required. I will post photos tomorrow. So basically the passenger door is now installed and working great with a little tweeking. (I will also post video). Kit is 50% installed. I have completed the updates of the install instructions. Jesse will receive a copy of this on my return from my business trip this friday... videos included. As a resumé here are my thoughts and suggestions.

1. The kit is well manufactured and are almost a work of art.
2. Shipping these is very heavy and styrofoam should be used to keep the hinges from breaking through the cardboard box. Mine had 3 holes. (Un-dammaged though)
3. The installation went VERY well and has a 6 out of 10 difficulty level (I'm a computer tech hehehehe )
4. Price of these are well below cost of any bolt-ons or Universal Kits I have ever seen, and the shipping cost are good.
5. I would recommend these to anyone who wants that " special " look to their Fieros.
6. The instructions lacked a couple of things but Jesse will receive the updated version by Friday with video of course of my build.
7. Was missing 2 bolts, 4 washers and 2 nuts but that was a VERY minor issue !! Jesse offered right away shipping of these free...
8. Jesse called me a couple of times ... so his after sales follow up is a 10 out of 10
9. I do NOT know in the longrun how these will turn out but something tells me they will stand the test of time..

Personnally Jesse's Customs Kit is excellent product. This item stands well ahead of any so called bolt-on or Universal kits. This kits is also reversible and can be swapped to another Fiero with ease.... or reverted to OEM hinges without visual residue.

If any of you have questions please send PM or email me webmaster(at)phantaziagrafx(dot)com

Thanks a lot for the great feedback and I am glad your happy with the hinges and thanks for doing the video
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well this week will be a busy one... lots of work on the Black Widow ..Shaved door kit has been installed inside the passenger door..... now I need to do the driver side lambo door conversion and install the shaved door selenoids... more to come pics will be posted this week...

I will be also installing these ...

Lots of work to do this winter !!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Oupps forgot to post her new Show Presentation Board ...

falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the board.

I will have to work on one also

The mod list is very long, I will need to pick only the majors as you did.

Good work, keep going.

------------------

4.9 ongoing project

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2009 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well has been very, very quiet in my garage for a couple of weeks now... I will continue on the Black Widow starting Monday and post alot of pics... in meantime Merry Christmas to all who are following this project

Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello to all... today I received my 1986 Pontiac Salesman binder. It's full of selling data concerning the new 1986 cars. I bought this book to complete my Black Widows show presentation set-up. Here are the pics of this binder ......

This book also has info on the 1986 Firebird, Grand Am, 1000, pontiac models and more
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dan

How are things going with the car and the hinges I can't wait to see some pics

Jesse
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heyy Jesse !!!! sorry for the delay ... I scrapped my digital camera doing the install video .... damm tripod fell over 6 ft to concrete floor camera parts everywhere....ordered new one and still waitin on it ...as soon as I get it be assured of a link to the video....

Dan
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel,

Great find regarding the "1986 Pontiac Saleman's Binder". Have you given it any thought or considered scanning the binder, converting to PDF format and sharing with the Fiero community?

Just a thought........

Mike
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cajun I have posted the binder ....
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm still waiting on the darn camera but I did receive these ... paid em $50. for both mounted Konis.... I'm presently struggling with an issue on the doors will post details as soon as I get pics....

88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What kind of issues I will try to help fix the issue
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I'm still waiting on the darn camera but I did receive these ... paid em $50. for both mounted Konis.... I'm presently struggling with an issue on the doors will post details as soon as I get pics....

Why this never happen to me !

------------------

4.9 ongoing project

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, my friend, it looks like good deals just go out looking for you. From the salesman's binder to the adjustables, I mean come on! Some guys have all the luck. What issue are you having with the doors?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hulki U. My-BFF How's it going my friend ... I'm glad your back home safe amongst your loved ones. I've been pretty lucky with those items but on the other hand unlucky with my digital camera ... falling to the cement floor with the tripod. Anyways I'm still waiting for the new one. If there are any parts, for your car or your daughters, that you need let me know and I'll see if I can help you. I'm still looking for a undelaminated and uncracked fastback L/H tail light ... man those are really hard to find. ...

88lambofiero ..... My issue I am having with the doors is that the lift shocks seem to be too powerfull preventing the bottom rear of the doors to close properly 'making a closed seal" I tried to angle the door on the hinges to compensate but to no avail. I can see a 1/8th inch gap on the bottom of the door. I will try to see with my bodyshop guy what can be done. Probably my lack of experience with these. I will post images as soon as the darn camera comes in its still B/O grrr.

The temperature has fallen below -18 celsius so the garage is way too cold to work in for now .... another delay grr april is coming fast !!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-05-2010).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can see a 1/8th inch gap on the bottom of the door. I will try to see with my bodyshop guy what can be done. Probably my lack of experience with these.

Making sure that people understand that its NOT the hinges the problem.....my body shop guy says "ajustment just plain old adjustment"
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock