Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  MADCURL: CHOPTOP #011 (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
MADCURL: CHOPTOP #011 by Songman
Started on: 08-19-2003 01:38 PM
Replies: 526 (39979 views)
Last post by: FieroFastBackL67 on 05-23-2015 05:05 PM
86 FIERO GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2004 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 FIERO GTSend a Private Message to 86 FIERO GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How bout a shot of the hinges, I have not seen one person ask for a picture of them.

I have seen an escalade with them and I got a good look at the hinges and will make mine for my car pretty soon. keep a look out, I might make a bolt on kit.

------------------

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2004 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86 FIERO GT:

How bout a shot of the hinges, I have not seen one person ask for a picture of them.

I have seen an escalade with them and I got a good look at the hinges and will make mine for my car pretty soon. keep a look out, I might make a bolt on kit.

On their web page Car Excess ( http://www.carexcess.com/vdc/) they have a down load that demomstrates the functionality of the door mechanism. For a close-up, one would need to rescan the pic with the inside of the door open (blown-up).

The windows open with no problem, up or down when lambo doors are functioning with no rubbing. I have been in a least 4-7 cars with their kit w/no problems. According to Ian (owner) a bolt-on kit is and will be made (just like other makes) especially for the Fieros.

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-31-2004).]

soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2004 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, both you and chester have some sweet cars.

I am wondering about the Audi Air Vents... and you had said that you used a Viper shift surround, but the Audi one looks similar. What Audi? Year and Model, is it the A4, 96 - whenever? And do you know if the Audi shift surround will work with a standard even though it didnt work with the auto?

Thanks man!

EDIT: Also, the window switches, I have been looking for stuff like that for a while, especially the air vents, but the only car I knew that had something similar to those vents were the Tinurons, and I couldnt find any around here. As far as those items go, ti is the EXACT look I was trying to get in my custom dash.

[This message has been edited by soup (edited 02-01-2004).]

86 FIERO GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2004 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 FIERO GTSend a Private Message to 86 FIERO GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Way to redicously priced for just a pair of hinges like that. Its no more than 200 dollars worth of material. Its not rocket science to figure out the hinges either, hell me and my supervisor figured some out.

Your car is awesome but i would have not spend 2500 for that to be installed.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2004 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by soup:

Wow, both you and chester have some sweet cars.

I am wondering about the Audi Air Vents... and you had said that you used a Viper shift surround, but the Audi one looks similar. What Audi? Year and Model, is it the A4, 96 - whenever? And do you know if the Audi shift surround will work with a standard even though it didnt work with the auto?

Thanks man!

EDIT: Also, the window switches, I have been looking for stuff like that for a while, especially the air vents, but the only car I knew that had something similar to those vents were the Tinurons, and I couldnt find any around here. As far as those items go, ti is the EXACT look I was trying to get in my custom dash.

Reply: There is one guy here (PFF) Dvok I believe //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/036761.html
that used the Audi shift bezel. I'm not sure its a auto or 5-speed. The Audi that I'm referring to is the 2003 TT. It has all of the vents, shift bezel and boot. As you know I'm using the Caddy's Trans w/over drive. The distant between park and D3 is farther than the stock Fiero auto. When I was at the Audi dealer (pretended that I was going to buy one....not!) I measured the distant and found that it was way to close for me.

The Viper shift bezel bearly fits. I might be wrong about the Audi shift bezel, like I said, "I measured it while in the car and keep in mind, there are no wrecked Audi TT's.....yet. So if you buy a Shift bezel its a "custom order" and you're stuck with it, I didn't want to take a chance. You can get similar vents made in the Ford Explorer, only bigger and without the notches on them.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-01-2004).]

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Way to redicously priced for just a pair of hinges like that. Its no more than 200 dollars worth of material. Its not rocket science to figure out the hinges either, hell me and my supervisor figured some out.

Your car is awesome but i would have not spend 2500 for that to be installed.

...then you don't have to!

86 FIERO GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 FIERO GTSend a Private Message to 86 FIERO GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yea im not buyin them, im buildin them
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yea im not buyin them, im buildin them

Hey, every since Henry Ford, the "wheel" is always being re-invented. And yeah, you might be right. It would be cheaper to build them yourself and maybe "better' than Decah. For that matter Street Dreams has a kit to which, may or maynot be cheaper. Auto-Loc has one as well and is automatic.......but making it yourself is like not buying a V8Archie kit. You might feel better mentally and your wallet fatter. Is it worth your time?

But. Decah..its a bolt-on kit with no welding, with warranty, and if one gets tried of them because, of a fad.......no problem remove them and you can always resell them to a Fiero owner, unlike a choptop. The most important factor is this: Cars that are worth way more than our Fiero are having them installed and "look like they belong there: Acura NSX & Prowlers for example. Camero's, Mustangs, imports, and even Cadillac Escalades I think its a fad for them.

I wanted them because, of the V8Archie choptop conversion. The choptop and lambo doors complaiment each other and together "they" further bring out the possibilites of the Fiero" and may exceed the crazy for lambo doors in the import arena.
The down side to all of this is; The Fiero will become aa car that far exceeds the expectations of the general public causing others to jump on board.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-02-2004).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2004 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did I miss this thread?? I may somehow exceed Songman in my praise for Curley's car...if that's possible
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2004 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's new? Nothing really, just the fiberglass headliner from The Fiero Store has been sanded, primered, and is now ready for paint. As was previously noted; the part will be painted the same color of car. Why the need for it to be painted? After countless times of replacing the headliner due to it sagging in the CA heat, there will be no need to worry about it anymore.

I should have pics this weekend of "all" items painted and in the darn car but, in reality....maybe two weeks. Some pieces needed some little changes to my personnal liking, hehhehehe.

Madcurl

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2004 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay it's been awhile since my last post. Here are a few pics for your enjoyment. Theres not really much to talk about here, just that I had Car Excess at the Pisa Rocker side panel to the Fiero. Although in the pics it's clearly not finished yet but, it gives you a idea of whats going on and for those who might inquire about the Pisa mold. It will look like the Fiero Redux thread but with a lesser degree of "flaring" outward. The upper stock body is maintained and fiberglassed onto the Pisa kit. Yes, this a altered Pisa kit at a cheaper price....didn't need the upper portion of the kit. Call Pisa for a price

So instead of having (2) separate body side moldings its now only (1) plus Pisa's. Both parts will be molded together instead of being like the original. IMO it look more like it should be if it was originally offered. The kit is about a 1 1/2" drop from the original. This should match the front side nose piece. I'm also using the WCF aluminum door jam kick-plate.

I'm Emailing Songman and Chestor now to post pics. Oh yeah I'm going to asks them about those rusty bolts.

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-12-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2004 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

* bump *

Anybody seen our official picture posters around ?? ohhhhhh Chester, ooohhhhhh songman.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2004 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
double bump
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2004 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay I emailed Chester those interior pics (finished). Until one of them was accidently smashed. Here's a pic or two when I was happy to see them for the first time.

Chester my be busy or still driving home?

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2004 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Madcurl u still in florida or back in Cali ? Where is your car (the silver chop),..still in florida ??

If you are still in florida I would still love to check it out.

P.S. it was cool to finally meet you in person.

Tony

ds21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2004 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ds21Send a Private Message to ds21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chester:

Here they are...

Rob D.

What is this vent from?

Smooth 88coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2004 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smooth 88coupeSend a Private Message to Smooth 88coupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I had a car that had all of that. I had to wipe the droll from my mouth twice and I was lokking at the car for 20 seconds. How much did the wheels cost ya? I asked my boss and he told me that you would have to special order the wheels. Are you planning on going to any of the Fiero meets anytime soon? I would love to see your car. Maybe touch it.j/k.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2004 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Madcurl u still in florida or back in Cali ? Where is your car (the silver chop),..still in florida ??

If you are still in florida I would still love to check it out.

P.S. it was cool to finally meet you in person.

Tony

I'm in Caleefornia, hehehehe.
Car is in FL. I will be back on or near 31st to pick.

------------------

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2004 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some new pics....

Sweet!

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY!
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
2" Drop
3" Chop
11" Brakes
19" Motegi Roja's wrapped in BFGoodrich Gforce T/A KDW-2 rubber
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated Jan 21 '04 www.dirtyratracing.org

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2004 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2004 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! I'm not even sure what to say beyond that... just... speachless...
PFF
System Bot
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2004 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Decha site.. i dont see anything about the Fiero on it... or am i just blind? Also i didnt see the video that was being spoken of either, help?

EDIT--- found it on the Car Excess site... doh! lol!

MADCURL... your car represents what the Fiero should have been STOCK from the factory... absolutly A-MAZ-ING!
Question Madcurl... In the videos it looks like you gotta kinda dodge the door to get in... is this the case with the Fiero too?? From the pic of the person in the doorway it looks kinda the same circumstance... Info?

Thanks!
------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better" ~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
US Armored Cavalry - Fox 2/81 - Death By 120 - 1 Shot 1 Kill

[This message has been edited by The Fieromaster (edited 03-24-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2004 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HOLY CRAP !!!!!!

P.S. Yeah curls let me know when u are coming down for sure.

I can meet you somewhere that is convienent for you and along your route. Don't care if it's only for a few I just need to see this car in person once in my life.

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2004 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm Madcurl
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2004 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HOLY CRAP !!!!!!

P.S. Yeah curls let me know when u are coming down for sure.

I can meet you somewhere that is convienent for you and along your route. Don't care if it's only for a few I just need to see this car in person once in my life.

Yeah PM me your phone number. I'm sorry for the poor visual pics. I just bought myself a digital camera, the only problem is I'm going to have to buy a computer to log pics. So if you have a camera, please do bring it.
Recent changes? Yes, the dash where the stock speakers are is now covered in a different fabric and Pisa side rockers are now molded-in on pic, similar to Fiero Redux. I'm trying to keep the "original" style.
Oh yeah, the passenger side Caddy pod will have a covered smoked lens in front of it. The bullet cup holders will be milled in-halve for the Fiero Redux. Although the cup were originally droped down lower into consule. The cups are from Watson's Street Works and the bullet window switches are too. I wanted to add a bullet switch for the lights but couldn't find one. No pics of the fiberglassed painted headliner. The pics...sucked big time.

DISCLAIMER: CAR EXCESS said that my car should be ready when I do pick it up.

Thanks Chester for posting pics.

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-25-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2004 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by The Fieromaster:

That Decha site.. i dont see anything about the Fiero on it... or am i just blind? Also i didnt see the video that was being spoken of either, help?

EDIT--- found it on the Car Excess site... doh! lol!

MADCURL... your car represents what the Fiero should have been STOCK from the factory... absolutly A-MAZ-ING!
Question Madcurl... In the videos it looks like you gotta kinda dodge the door to get in... is this the case with the Fiero too?? From the pic of the person in the doorway it looks kinda the same circumstance... Info?

Thanks!

Thanks guys, been alittle down lately due to not getting the car to the Daytona show. Anyway its pretty easy getting in and out even w/the choptop...no "dodging needed." However, FieroRumer has a better view and opinion on the VDC on his thread. Even the 6' + guy got in the car and no problem. The door swings out just enough for a person to get-in and out w/o raising the doors. I was in a 2003 Eclipse w/VDC and it was a blast. We cruised the strip in Clearwater, FL.

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2004 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Smooth 88coupe:

I wish I had a car that had all of that. I had to wipe the droll from my mouth twice and I was lokking at the car for 20 seconds. How much did the wheels cost ya? I asked my boss and he told me that you would have to special order the wheels. Are you planning on going to any of the Fiero meets anytime soon? I would love to see your car. Maybe touch it.j/k.

Future Fiero meets? No. Just the ones in CA or maybe Las Veges

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-25-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2004 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Yeah PM me your phone number. I'm sorry for the poor visual pics. I just bought myself a digital camera, the only problem is I'm going to have to buy a computer to log pics. So if you have a camera, please do bring it.
Recent changes? Yes, the dash where the stock speakers are is now covered in a different fabric and Pisa side rockers are now molded-in on pic, similar to Fiero Redux. I'm trying to keep the "original" style.
Oh yeah, the passenger side Caddy pod will have a covered smoked lens in front of it. The bullet cup holders will be milled in-halve for the Fiero Redux. Although the cup were originally droped down lower into consule. The cups are from Watson's Street Works and the bullet window switches are too. I wanted to add a bullet switch for the lights but couldn't find one. No pics of the fiberglassed painted headliner. The pics...sucked big time.

DISCLAIMER: CAR EXCESS said that my car should be ready when I do pick it up.

Thanks Chester for posting pics.

PM SENT !

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2004 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump for the PM

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump for the PM

Okay for those who are interested, I'm roll'n outta FL and heading west young man on the 31st @20:00 hrs or 06:00 hr on the 1st. So if you wanted to check-out the car before I leave, show-up at Car Excess. I'll be the guy with the big pointee boots on. I'll need those boots just in cast my car ain't ready, hehehehe.

------------------

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Curley......call me if you plan on driving through Colorado on your way back to California!! I would love to see what all you have done to your GT since the Vegas show!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fresh pics from florida !

Just a tease !
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay were just about wrapping things up here, maybe 1-2 more hrs and I'm roll'n out. I know.....one of those midnight runs again. I want to avoid the morning traffic jam and maybe get a motel outside the area? I'm gonna have to leave Largo FL with my dash speaker covers here. The shop finish them but, they open in the morning at 09:00 hrs so I'll have them shipped to CA.

I also notice that i need to change the carpet color from silver to black........darn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'lll worry about that when I get to CA.

------------------

Malakyt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalakytClick Here to visit Malakyt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MalakytEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
::gets up. walks around room. sits down. gets up. goes to the bathroom. doesnt come back for a while::

Holy mother of all that is... holy. That is the most awesome car in the world. I have to admit ::takes hat off:: i cant contain myself ::wipes away tear:: Your car is now on my desktop. Inspiration... have to go and take apart my dash.

------------------
Avid Fiero Enthusiast
Daniel Caddell

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok just a couple more

enjoy !

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is the shizzle.
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2004 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, when I first saw the pics of the unfinished dash I wasn't really feelin it. Those finished pics are AMAZING! Money well spent, my man.

Please tell me that you'll be bringing it out to San Juan Bautista on May 1! I promise not to drool on the paint!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2004 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No offense to anyone, but I am sorry (IMO) visually,...... this is the baddest fiero out there !

mad props to curly

MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2004 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
h.o.l.y. CRAP thats beautiful curly! will u adopt me? i dont eat much and i can fit in an overhead storage compartment (or at least my friends say i can, i have yet to try it out hehe)

omg thats just the nastiest fiero out there, wicked nice.

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2004 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOLY **** ! AWESOME!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock