Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Dietmar mod pieces now available. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Dietmar mod pieces now available. by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 03-03-2006 05:44 PM
Replies: 688
Last post by: Bozzie on 08-05-2011 09:39 AM
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I just got some pix from Dietmar on the things that he is willing to make again for the Fiero. The only piece he can't make anymore is the f355 nose. I am having another person make copies (with Dietmars OK) and hope to have them available also soon.

Here are the pix:

Here is a better pic of the 360 Rear Fascia that he offers: $600 + S&H (waiting on shipping quotes)

Here are the skirts: $300 + $50 S&H (3 set available as of 19 MAR 06)

The scoops: $360 + $50 S&H (3sets available as of 19 MAR 06)

See anything you like?

------------------
The Steel Lady: Pix to follow........

Super Bowl XL CHAMPS!!!

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-19-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Here is a pic of Dietmars nose that I am getting copied:

Yes, this is the nose that Yellowstone has on his beautiful yellow 87!

The rear light panel is $320 + S&H without lights, with lights $600 + S&H

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 04-16-2006).]

3atsH0ndas

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3atsH0ndasClick Here to visit 3atsH0ndas's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3atsH0ndasDirect Link to This Post
Would it be possible to get a better picture of that front fascia, or is that the 355 nose that he no longer makes?

3atsH0ndas

<edit> the one in the first pic

[This message has been edited by 3atsH0ndas (edited 03-03-2006).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
The first 2 pix are from the last time he made a f355 nose. The pix further down is also from him, one of the last he made that I am using to have the new moulds made from.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
Id really like to see the rear installed on a car.
3atsH0ndas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3atsH0ndasClick Here to visit 3atsH0ndas's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3atsH0ndasDirect Link to This Post
What is the price on the 360 rear fascia?

3atsH0ndas

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Checkout the following links. The red fiero is Dietmars car.
http://www.fiero-friends.de/html/fieros.html
http://www.fiero-friends.de/html/bumper_skirt_scoop.html

Hope that helps.

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Price for the 360 rear fascia is $600 + shipping. The shipping is the killer. To singly ship the things (because of size) is around $1000. I am looking into getting a sea-container on a ship and then ship several f355 front and 360 rear fascias at the same time and there by get the shipping down to around $200 a piece.
srat110

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for srat110Send a Private Message to srat110Direct Link to This Post
never mind....

[This message has been edited by srat110 (edited 03-03-2006).]

ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
Would someone please sell this stuff to me!!!!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
What do you want? I'll be glad to sell these things to you. Drop me a pm.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-03-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Well I bet Songman will be happy about this after being screwed over on being the USA distributor.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
I just checked with the usps web site. Inputing Germany as the destination, a weight of 40 lbs., dimensions of 60' long and 24' wide X 24" high, brings up a maximum cost of $158.10. If someone could find a simple way to make these items as two pieces to be asembled into one on the car, they would have the basis of a nice international business.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
The weight is not the problem. The size is. UPS won't take them unless I have a business and have a contract with them to ship at least 500 packages a year. At least that is what the UPS here in Germany has told me. If there was someone on your side that has the ability to have these picked up here and shipped to you I would be all for it.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
I just imported a 1/2 container of JDM parts from Japan (where else) (shameless thread jack- see it here, SoJDM.com). 88 boxes of body kits, spoilers, wheels etc.It wasn't that hard.

I wonder if the mfgr. of these beautiful items could put together a large order in any kind of rational time frame. I understand he is the sole person involved in manufacture?

I want this stuff so bad - especially the 360 rear bumper, the scoops, the rockers, the front bumper; wait, isn't that about everything?

What happened to Songman when he attempted to import this stuff?

ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post

ICouldaBeenAV8

692 posts
Member since Jun 2003
If the US Post Office delivers to Germany, doesn't the German Postal System deliver to the US? Like a reciprocal deal?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I honestly don't know persaonally. That was before my time here on the board. I just sent him a pm to see what happened and see if he is still interested in distributing them. Yes Dietmar works alone and makes the pieces himself. I buy the pieces from him myself after people say what they want. The last order took about 6 weeks because it is winter and very cold over here plus he makes them in his spare time. I am sure he will make anything I order from him.

edit: spelling

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-03-2006).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
The scoops and skirts I can send per the mail. They won't tough the big packages because of the size restrictions sending INTO the US. UPS won't touch them because of size without a contract. I only have the option of using a sea container.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
What does it cost to ship the things you normally ship?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I can ship the skirts, scoops and tail-light panel for $50 each as they have to be packaged seperately.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
If you cut the 360 rear bumper into two pieces, could you ship it like you do the skirts etc.?
PFF
System Bot
magot

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotDirect Link to This Post
got any pics of the rear bumper installed? Nice work
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
magot. Check out the links I post earlier.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by ICouldaBeenAV8:

If you cut the 360 rear bumper into two pieces, could you ship it like you do the skirts etc.?

Are you serious? Cut them in half?

3atsH0ndas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3atsH0ndasClick Here to visit 3atsH0ndas's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3atsH0ndasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

I checked the links and did not see an installed view. Of course my eye site is not what it used to be/

3atsH0ndas

magot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotDirect Link to This Post

Sry, missed them. Thanks

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
The Black Fiero has the rear fascia on it but it is very hard to see contoures because of the color. I'll ask Dietmar to send me some new pix.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
Yes, I was serious about cutting them. Shouldn't be to hard to reassemble. Thinking outside the box here.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I am working with a couple of guys on sending a container to the states with several pieces. Let me see if we can get it worked out. OK? I would really hate to cut one of these. I am afraid it wouldn't be that easy to put back together and have it look right. It would have to be perfectly aligned or you would see the joint and be ruined.
magot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotDirect Link to This Post
I like useing dhl for shipping. There pretty good. www.dhl.com
Engineering Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Engineering KidSend a Private Message to Engineering KidDirect Link to This Post
Count me in as VERY interested in the Front and Rear Facias, as well as the scoops and skirts.

I've been looking for a nice 355 nose for a LONG time and love yellowfiero's nose.

Depending on shipping prices I'd be in for the nose at least, and possibly the other stuff as well.

Would it be worth while to get a fiero company (fiero store, rodney dickman or norm's fiberglass perhaps) to import a whole whack of them (a 20 foot sea container worth) and then sell them here, even at a profit.
I suppose the limiting factor there is how fast deitmar can make them.

Given the interest in the last 12 hrs alone, it seems like enough people are interested to warrant a shipment.

Just an idea.

PFF
System Bot
3atsH0ndas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3atsH0ndasClick Here to visit 3atsH0ndas's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3atsH0ndasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by magot:

I like useing dhl for shipping. There pretty good. www.dhl.com

I called them and talked to one of there service reps and was quoted a price that made me laugh out loud at her.

3atsH0ndas

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2006 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

I am working with a couple of guys on sending a container to the states with several pieces. Let me see if we can get it worked out. OK? I would really hate to cut one of these. I am afraid it wouldn't be that easy to put back together and have it look right. It would have to be perfectly aligned or you would see the joint and be ruined.

From experience it would pay to look into consolidated air freight. A box with a fascia in it would cost a lot but the overall cost can be less by jamming lots of side scoops and skirts in the same box. Something to think about anyway.

The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2006 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonDirect Link to This Post
Count me in for the parts..
kmerkle01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2006 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kmerkle01Send a Private Message to kmerkle01Direct Link to This Post
you better wrap another roll of duct tape around ur diaper cuz here come the 355 parts
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2006 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I will get them there somehow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if I have to send them per ship. Like I said, the more people who want them the easier it will be to get the cost for the shipping down. The main thing is to be patient!! For two reasons:
1st: Dietmar makes these things by hand, by himself in his free time.
2nd: We need enough of them at one time to fill at least a 1/2 container (roughly 8 - 10).

Timo

kmerkle01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2006 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kmerkle01Send a Private Message to kmerkle01Direct Link to This Post
GT Ground Effects are good enough for me..... altho i would love these if i wasnt saving for a Solstice GXP
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2006 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
OK, let me write up what I have so far.

ICouldaBeenAV8:
360 rear fascia

Engineering Kid:
f355 front fascia
360 rear fascia
scoops
skirts

The_IKON
Everything?

Slakr42:
f355 front fascia

ace35: (How you coming with the cradle bolts?)
Scoops
Skirts

Rare87GT:
Scoops
Skirts

Fieroscotty:
Skirts

To confirm that this is correct or to change anything please send an email to: timo.penrod@pennet-it.com
Once I have your written confirmation I will order the pieces and get this rolling.

I have 1 set of the scoops setting here and can ship now.

Timo

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-04-2006).]

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2006 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to knit-pick anyones work, but when I paid for a set of the side skirts... I expected them to be pretty isometric. Is it the camara shot that make the openings on the side skirts look off (from one another), and would the leading edge where it meets the front tire have the same curvature/overhang?

I'm anal because I plan on getting sponsors for stereo equipt, and have to submit a detailed report with detailed pictures. Then gain magazine attention. Any rework I would request Norm to do would be very frowned upon, I believe? I know Norm is a nice guy, but busy and down to business.

Thanks in advance for the info,
Greg

------------------

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2006 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I understand your worries. Check out the links I posted earlier and you'll see how the skirts look when mounted. The pix that I posted do not do the skirts justice. They are beautiful and compliment the form of the car. Look at the links and tell me what you think.
http://www.fiero-friends.de/html/fieros.html
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock