Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 (Page 20)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 by KEV
Started on: 11-23-2009 07:17 PM
Replies: 1118
Last post by: fierogal123 on 01-03-2011 03:53 PM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Page ownage!
IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Nice pics chris, I re-live the night looking at them. I would love a hi res version of the group shot pleeeeeeeze!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
YOU CAN"T OWN A PAGE AND NOT POST ANYTHING EXCEPT "page ownage"!

AWDimpreza-L

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AWDimpreza-LSend a Private Message to AWDimpreza-LDirect Link to This Post
Yes sir, mr Green GT, twas I. I thought you looked semi familiar, but I didnt wanna seem like "that guy" coming up to you.
GMplastic

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMplasticSend a Private Message to GMplasticDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again to everyone who put this together. As promised, I'm emptying the contents of my camera here. Lafierte took ALOT more pictures than I did, so when he gets a chance after calculus class and work, he'll do the same.

Here goes...

That's it! It would be great to see you all again next year!

If any of you are going to be traveling through the Duluth / Superior area, look us up! camyron@mindspring.com or dfahland@mnpower.com if you get stuck in my spam filter.

~~ Dan aka GMplastic
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
Annette and I made it home at about 2:45 am without incident. I am not exactly awake and am having trouble focusing on the computer screen. I got some nice pictures and will post later.

Thanks to everyone for an outstanding weekend. We both had a blast. The Frazee hospitality was second to none and definately gave us a different perspective on the "big city" life.

Jay, Daneele, Carter, and Cassie, THANK YOU for allowing us to invade your home. Welcome to the Fiero Community! We all hope to see you guys and gals often.

Fred

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
DIYStu must be on the road somewhere on the way to Texas?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

DIYStu must be on the road somewhere on the way to Texas?

He should be pulling into Missouri anytime now.

Edit: He shows in Des Moines, IA right now.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 07-26-2010).]

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to let everyone know I made it home safely. Just go in t about an hour ago. I'll post pictures later this week.

I want to say that I had the most amazing weeking meeting so many of you guys that I see post and talk to here on line. I'm proud to have you as friends.

The Shipmans were fantastic and I want to thank all of them (especially Carter) for putting up with us and showing us wonderful hospitality. I really didn't want to leave Freeze.

The town is very cool and really reminded me of the good people that are still left in the world. It was something I will remember.

I'll post more later. Need to unload and mow the lawn.

Nick.... It was great getting to meet you. We'll talk more, I'm sure.
fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post
Ok, it's Steph, fieroguy123's wife. I swore I never would understand this forum and the hours he has spent on it, but after doing The Tyler Project with him and the rest of....trying to think of a word or phrase to describe the group that went....I had the best time. Not really a crier and neither is Bobby, but we were both glassy eyed at the reveal.
After that there was no forgetting this. We HAD to make it to the memorial show. And, by "had" I mean he sold his prized possession. His huge toolbox. The one with a beer fridge and cd player and the whole kit n caboodle. The one that was on sale for way less than it was worth and he came pushing it up the driveway with me staring at him puzzled. I thought we only needed nails from Lowe's. LOL! Anyways...by any means necessary we were making that trip!
The drive down was peaceful yet full of anticipation. We left at 9:30 pm and drove all night. Well, he and maddanceskills did. After arriving at Embassy Suites to meet diy_stu, Synthesis, JohnWPB, and others it just felt like yesterday we were all delirious and stumbling around Tyler's Toy. Nobody skipped a beat. It was like a family reunion without the fighting. We then drove to meet others and caravaned. Well, we got off course due to me feeling ill, but caught up to everyone at the bar and grill. Where Chris wasted no time giving the waitress crap. Thanks, I think you frazzled her, Chris. Geez. And, there we finally met Hulki. A big thanks goes to this man. Without his willing heart we would not have pulled this huge event off. After leaving Brandon broke a ball joint and like the caring family we are a ton of people stopped. Feeling a duty not to leave a man down Stu, John, Fred, his gf, Alex, David, Olga, Bobby, and I stayed to make sure he was going to make it hell or high water.
Car fixed-check, on to Camp Shipman. Where we were greeted by everyone. I couldn't help, but feel like Tyler was there in spirit. After eating a bit...it was time to have some beers and listen intently as I try to understand more and more about the engine world. It is a complex thing I think that will take me a while to understand. After, having a battle of wits in fun we all retired. Well, tried to. The snoring....we won't even go there. Like Nellie said, there should be a section for you guys. LOL.
The car show was amazing. I have never seen so many fieros in one place. And, the care and time involved in every car...not to mention the money. Wow is all I can say. And, only at a show featuring the fiero would you see a guy, our buddy David, changing a starter during the show. (which failed on the drive home. awesome.)
Tyler would be proud. And, I'm proud to get to be part of it. This fiero family is one that most people will never have the pleasure of experiencing. That is unless they become cool and buy one.
Well, we got in at 7:30 am without stopping. I drove the last 300+ miles. So, I'm exhausted. And, Bobby is passed out on his "man chair" barely noticing the kids running around like they drank 100 red bulls. I'm glad everything was a success. And, that we made it. We're reserving our spot at Camp Shipman for next year. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Feel free to give me crap about creating an account. I've got my big girl panties on. HAHAHA!---------SNIPE!----------
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I'm not gonna give you crap about creating an account... You chose the name I told you would work best!

I am so glad you guys made it up.. You have to have your own Fiero next year... :P

And, I don't snore..
Snipe? No! SKYPE! What is a Skype you ask? A Skype is a small furry creature that is VERY good at communication.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

The Shipmans were fantastic and I want to thank all of them (especially Carter) for putting up with us and showing us wonderful hospitality. I really didn't want to leave Freeze.

I second this.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogal123:
Ok, it's Steph, fieroguy123's wife. I swore I never would understand this forum and the hours he has spent on it, but after doing The Tyler Project with him and the rest of....trying to think of a word or phrase to describe the group that went....I had the best time.

Hello Steph .... with your permission I would like to update the dreamteam roster !!! where did the Lady Gwen come in ...... all you'll be missing now is the car ... let me know If I can change it to fierogal123 ... take care ..........overhaul of Tylers site near completed....

Danyel
webmaster(at)tylerstoy(dot)com

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 07-26-2010).]

fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post
The formula is mine! I wanted the t tops and the paint. And, it had to be turboed. Love love love the sound of that thing! The GT is Bobby's. On the way home he decided that the formula needs to be a 5 speed. I agree. We're taking the motor from the GT and he's going to do something ridiculous to it now. We're going to do everything possible to get both finished by next year. God, help us. And, the name was an awesome idea, Synthesis. And, the change on the roster is fine by me. Skype? I swear it was snipe, but I had had a few. Sorry if I missed naming anyone. Still recovering. The Mr. Mike's seats Bobby gave me for Valentine's day saved the back (gotta love the extra cushion he gives with them), but the drive fried my brain.

[This message has been edited by fierogal123 (edited 07-26-2010).]

blackhawk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackhawkSend a Private Message to blackhawkDirect Link to This Post
I don't own a Fiero, but I had the Grand Am and was the short guy in the white Bad Religion shirt. Chris came onto the website that I moderate and mentioned the show, and since I currently live in Gwinner, ND, it was a no-brainer to go. After meeting a few of you and seeing the sense of community, I had to join, and possibly get a Fiero at some point when school doesn't take all of my money. I just want to say great job with the show and the project, I followed it on the news for quite a while.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
A few different ones:

Hulki's Taxi Service

Andy, Stephanie, & Carol

Andy & me

Handover of the keys to "Petey"

St Cloud final caravan formup

Finally Frazee

One of many rainbows on Friday night.

My son Michael at the 5K Turkey Trot at 8:00 AM Saturday morning.

Clean-up at the Holiday Inn and ready for the show.

Indy car #4

The pit crew: Annette, Fred, & Jay with Michael.

Test runs.

The Flying Mane.

And the winners are....Purple Rain

Fiero STS

John's LT1 "Slot Car" beauty.

Stars & Stripes.

WOW! Nice car Paul.

No intro needed.

Fred's Pace cars.

Pace Car Drags.

Carter's turn.

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 07-26-2010).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

And, I don't snore..
Snipe? No! SKYPE! What is a Skype you ask? A Skype is a small furry creature that is VERY good at communication.

( Farley voice ) Shut up Richard !!!

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 07-26-2010).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
You would think tsa would not have let jeff pick up hulki at the airport...kinda a fire hazard
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

( Farley voice ) Shut up Richard !!!

LOL

I haven't had that much fun in a long time. I miss Frazee lol
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Chad's new goal is to MAYBE get this thing to run to the 2nd annual show under it's own power.........or the 3rd.......4th.......24th...
Dakota Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dakota FieroSend a Private Message to Dakota FieroDirect Link to This Post
I had a great time saturday at the show, I really enjoyed looking over everyones rides. Cant wait to go back next year, hopefully I can put my car in the next time.
PFF
System Bot
Project-Bird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Project-BirdSend a Private Message to Project-BirdDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys it was really nice to meet some of you. I gained more love for these cars over the weekend and now I have to buy one. I took some pics of the parade I will have them up when I figure out how to do so.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Project-Bird:

Hey guys it was really nice to meet some of you. I gained more love for these cars over the weekend and now I have to buy one. I took some pics of the parade I will have them up when I figure out how to do so.

How to post pictures
GrandmaC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrandmaCSend a Private Message to GrandmaCDirect Link to This Post
WOW is the best word that I can think of right now. Everything was so awesome this weekend. It was fun to sit and talk with everyone. I was there for the build but it was so busy we really didnt get to meet one another so this was perfect. I feel like my family just got a whole lot bigger with a nice bunch of people. I cant thank all of you enought for everything you have done for my daughter Daneele and her family. Tyler was very proud of what you did for him. I know he would have been so exited to see all of them fieros. I am sure he was watching down on all of us. I will be looking forward to next year. I hope everyone made it home safely. Love to all of you.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
My mom and I finally made it home about an hour ago. Looooong Drive. Had an amazing time with everyone last weekend, made the 2000 mile drive totally worth it. I really like that area, very quiet, peaceful, and friendly. Until you see a Fiero flying past you at triple digit speeds.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
I would like to do a digital scrapbook like I did for the build that ...ah hem.... you ALL were supposed to sign but didn't. anyone willing to either email me your pic files or send me a link to snapfish, walmart, or some other picture site would be greatly appreciated. I thought how cool would it be if I did one every year... like a little collection of Fiero books. I also have the names/addresses typed up that were collected on Sunday. Anyone who wants them should PM me your email address and I will get them to you. if you are willing to share your pics, please PM me and I will send you my email address... not sure if I am supposed to just post it on here?

Just sitting here looking at pics and reading posts and having a good cry. You guys are so terrific. By the way, my favorite picture is the one I took of Carter pushing the Fiero up the hill. that was classic!!

Someone asked about the Kare 11 story. Boyd didn't tell me when it would air, but he said he would let us know. I will be sure to post the link on here when I hear. I am paying today for making fun of John's sunburn.... my nose looks like a beet

------------------
Daneele - aka Tyler's mom

fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post
We made it home early this morning, but the 2000 mile round trip took it's toll on my 80k mile motor in the formula. Ladies and gentlemen we have a rod knock.. DOH!!!

Stupid 125 3spd forced me to run 3500rpm+ to keep up with maddanceskillz on the way there and back. Apparently 39 hours of driving at that rpm isn't good. LOL

Edit to add: It was SOOOO worth it!

[This message has been edited by fierogal123 (edited 07-26-2010).]

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

We made it home early this morning, but the 2000 mile round trip took it's toll on my 80k mile motor in the formula. Ladies and gentlemen we have a rod knock.. DOH!!!

Stupid 125 3spd forced me to run 3500rpm+ to keep up with maddanceskillz on the way there and back. Apparently 39 hours of driving at that rpm isn't good. LOL

Well, time to drop that cradle to do a 5-speed swap and rebuild that motor to what Bobby has in his GT!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

That sucks

My engine at 70 MPH is 2700 RPM... I averaged 38 MPG all the way home.. Suspect we had a tail wind, cause I normally get 34 on my V6.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post

Bobby should pay more attention to who's logged in. He put this under my account. lol
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Bobby should pay more attention to who's logged in. He put this under my account. lol

And you put that comment under his. :P
PFF
System Bot
fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

And you put that comment under his. :P

Exactly lol. However, it is a little depressing about the rod knock. It's never finished anyways right. I got a few ideas at the show. I already miss Frazee. Coming home was both relief and depressing. Next year won't get here fast enough. Or maybe it shouldn't. I mean, we just came up with a lot of work.
fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post

fierogal123

236 posts
Member since Jul 2010

Originally posted by mattwa:

Well, time to drop that cradle to do a 5-speed swap and rebuild that motor to what Bobby has in his GT!

We are putting his motor in mine now. Soooooo excited! I know what his can do.
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

That's because Bobby doesn't know the difference between his mouse and his printer.

It was great meeting all you guys! I'll make a better post when I'm not on my iPhone.

Btw my starter failed again on the way home. DAMNIT PK!

------------------
86GT Modded 3.4l V6/Getrag with Trueleo/Too many mods to list - 210WHP

1972 Honda CB350 Motorcycle For Sale - 80% NOS - 211 Miles

Want C5 Corvette Seats In Your Fiero?
Check out my guide!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081176.html

PM Me if you need:
Interior/Exterior Parts
Stock Switches/Bezels
Gauge Clusters
Body Panels
Fiero Rotor Hubs for Brake Swaps
Or custom fabricated parts! My prices are very low.

heypal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heypalSend a Private Message to heypalDirect Link to This Post
I have one regret over the weekend. I never got a ride in the purple roller coaster. I really need to catch a ride in a 3800 SC equiped pegasus.

David, I will send over those CAD files (in PDF form so you can open them) of the dash valances by the end of the week.

Pal
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
The motor that's going into my gt after the 2.0 comes out is a secret. Trust me, you're all gonna love it!

The 2.0 and 5spd currently in the gt is coming out probably next week and going into the formula, likely de-tuned a bit so the wife can drive it At which point we will appropriately name the car "Vroom-Pow". Lol It has the loudest blow off valve I've personally ever heard.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the engine in my GT, it's a 2.2 stroker with 7.8:1 compression, custom grind comp turbo cam, T-28 hybrid water/oil cooled turbo, rx7 air/air intercooler, twin throttle body conversion making 86mm, msd ignition, ported head/intake/exhaust, 18psi wastegate, BOV, and custom tune.
The 5spd getrag has a 2.0 getrag bell housing, fiero getrag split case, baretta getrag shift/select arm, rodneydickman fwd conversion short-throw kit, quad4 getrag 1-4 quick ratio gear set with stock fiero 5th gear, engineered performance limited-slip differential, and a cardan joint (intermediate shaft) with equal length axles. To say the least, it's VERY fast for a 4 banger. Doubt it would hang with the purple roller-coaster, but it would be really fun to try

[This message has been edited by fieroguy123 (edited 07-26-2010).]

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

You would think tsa would not have let jeff pick up hulki at the airport...kinda a fire hazard

So, I am waiting for the phone call from Hulki that he has arrived so I can head to the airport since I am only 15 minutes away.

The phone rings...don't recognize the number. Its the Airport Police! They understand I have an important pickup and there will be no problem with me parking and waiting outside of baggage pickup area for him. Thanks Boyd.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

So, I am waiting for the phone call from Hulki that he has arrived so I can head to the airport since I am only 15 minutes away.

The phone rings...don't recognize the number. Its the Airport Police! They understand I have an important pickup and there will be no problem with me parking and waiting outside of baggage pickup area for him. Thanks Boyd.

For real?! That is frigging AWESOME!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Next year, next year, next year. Me and my gt WILL be there!
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

The motor that's going into my gt after the 2.0 comes out is a secret. Trust me, you're all gonna love it!

Let me guess. A 2.5?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock