Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 (Page 14)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 by KEV
Started on: 11-23-2009 07:17 PM
Replies: 1118
Last post by: fierogal123 on 01-03-2011 03:53 PM
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Maddanceskillz and I should be in the st. paul area around noon on friday, where are you all planning to meet up? Did I miss it? That would add 2 fiero's to your caravan

So exactly how many fiero's are we expecting in this "caravan"?

This puts you very close to us from both a location and time standpoint since the airport wouldd be very close when you take the I494 around the city to the south.
IP: Logged
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:
On that note: Is anyone bringing an Indy with a working strobe and planning to leave after the Parade on Sunday? If so, PM me. I want to talk about something with you.

It would'nt be a parade without strobes and the smell of race gas in the air would it? Hopefully the sound of Paul's car does not drown the rest of us out.

PM sent punkin.

Being that I will be driving the pick-up with the box on the back, I will take the back of the line for your caravan. That way if anyone is bold enough to break down, I can assist.

Annette and myself are really looking forward to this.

Fred

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
For those driving in from the East side of the Twin Cities, taking I-94...

I-694 runs around the North side of the Twin Cities. It is under construction on the East side of the Cities..
I-494 runs around the South and West side of the Cities... It is under construction on the East loop..

I-94 runs smack through the Cities... It is open, but a pain in the ass during rush hour...

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:
Being that I will be driving the pick-up with the box on the back, I will take the back of the line for your caravan. That way if anyone is bold enough to break down, I can assist.

Annette and myself are really looking forward to this.

Fred

Like Fred said.... I too have a rolling tool shop for problems along the way. There will be plenty of support bringing up the rear.

[This message has been edited by R Runner (edited 07-12-2010).]

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Good maybe one of you tool guys can assist me with my New problem. My car is now running erratically. Idles like crap. For some reason it's acting like there's an intermittent break in a wire to the ignition or something. I'll strobe the coil wire tomorrow to see if the fire it's putting out is being erratic too or if the problem is somewhere else. This car is going to run me down the the wire I swear.
Any ideas?

KEV what's the latest you want to leave St. Cloud? Chris and I are looking to call ahead for troops to assist in setup if they will.

Stu
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Dang I was a lot further behind on reading than I thought.

Fieroguy123 It's starting to sound like you need to get to St. Cloud ASAP that day. since their arrival time is about 1:30 and it's over an hour north from St Paul too. So better hustle up.

Kev give us instruction please.

R Runner yes you can crash with us I got clearance to have 5 total in the room. Synthesis that means you've got the green light too.

cornersonrails .... You to St Cloud it says 8 hrs about... So sounds like a 4-5 am depart no stops.

Hulki May want to pick up some ratchet straps so you can secure Jonathan to the hood. Wouldn't want him falling off at the beginning of the caravan now would we.

GTGEFF the first thing you'll notice is the LACK of Tyler Vinyl on my car. *cough* *cough*

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Dang I was a lot further behind on reading than I thought.

Fieroguy123 It's starting to sound like you need to get to St. Cloud ASAP that day. since their arrival time is about 1:30 and it's over an hour north from St Paul too. So better hustle up.

Kev give us instruction please.

R Runner yes you can crash with us I got clearance to have 5 total in the room. Synthesis that means you've got the green light too.

cornersonrails .... You to St Cloud it says 8 hrs about... So sounds like a 4-5 am depart no stops.

Hulki May want to pick up some ratchet straps so you can secure Jonathan to the hood. Wouldn't want him falling off at the beginning of the caravan now would we.

GTGEFF the first thing you'll notice is the LACK of Tyler Vinyl on my car. *cough* *cough*

Stu, you really should bring some extra ratchet straps... That would be a fun gag to play on Jonathan at the caravan meeting location. Some kneepads for comfort while he kneels on the hood, some rope, and a blanket in case he gets cold.. Tell him you tested all of the hardware down in TX, and everything worked fine except the Umbrella for the rain. It blew away.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
I will post more when i take lunch here at work..
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
Is anyone in the cities heading up on saturday morning?
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Sorry, no vinyl on any of my cars either. My Tyler Project vinyl sticker that Chris gave us at the build was applied to a clear polyester film and can be moved around to any car.

The caravan "shields" I am having done is cheap color printer printout laminated with a clear polyester film for water protection and a low-tack adhesive for mounting. Think of them as a large post it note! LOL

Jeff

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 07-13-2010).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Ok, to try to get the bigger picture, lets try to put together a total of who is going to be where, and when...

I am flying into St. Paul on Thurs night, So....

Here is the rundown so far, best I can tell:

- DIY_Stu, AutoMark, RRunner, Synthesis, and JohnWPB in St. Paul ready to leave anytime on Friday morning.
- Kev in St. Paul ready to leave at anytime on Friday morning
- Hulki Landing at 11:30 am Friday morning (Given deplaning and baggage claim , out of the airport by no later than 12:15 PM.. HUSTLE UP SOLDIER! )
- GTGEFF in St. Paul awaiting Hulki's arrival at the airport on Friday morning.
- cornersonrails Leaving from home around 4-5 am to get to St. Paul on Friday morning.
- RAREW66 in St. Paul on Friday morning, ready to leave at a set time, and follow up the caravan with the tool truck on wheels
- fieroguy123 in St. Paul around noon on Friday

- Kare11 Boyd & Jonathon: Once this is more solidified, update them with this information for them to plan around.
This, given the latest times from above, gives a time of roughly around 12:30 ~ 1:00 PM to get the caravan together and depart.

Please copy, paste and edit any errors, additions ect. This is just the beginnings of trying to piece it all together, to get a closer schedule for all to follow.

I am getting SO stoked about this now! ! !

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-14-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Ok kids....

I'm looking at us all meeting around 1-1:30pm in St. Cloud off Hwy 10 & Hwy 15 merge together. I'm heading up there to double check the spot I'm thinking of for us to meet and i'll report back asap with the details.

Everyone ok with this plan so far?

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd,Steel Wheels
1986 Fiero Base Coupe 5spd..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Kev, that sounds good. We can then sit and wait for Andrew/Jeff and Boyd to all show up.

Thursday night, R Runner, Automark, JohnWPB, Myself and Stu will all hang out and BS about anything/everything. If Shawn is available, maybe hang out at Shawn's shop and poke fun at Chad's yellow hoist decoration.

Friday morning... Get up, give inspections to the cars, verify spare parts, determine radio frequencies, etc..
Head out from the Twin Cities around 11:30/Noon to the St Cloud meeting location. People arriving at St Cloud at that time can then stop and have a quick meal if they want. FILL THE TANK BEFORE ARRIVING AT THE MEETING LOCATION!

Jeff, Boyd and Jonathan will be waiting at the airport for Andrew at 11:30. Assuming no delays, they should be out of the airport in less than 45 minutes.
This is still being debated by Jeff and Andrew and Boyd.. Do they drive two Fieros up and pick up Andrew at the airport and leave immediately, or do they go back and pick the car up at Jeff's? Jeff is only 15 minutes or so from the airport.

Anyway... They hit the road, arrive at the caravan meeting location. 15 minutes to discuss the route and trip plan, say hi to people we haven't seen in a while, and then hit the road.

Assuming we can get out of St Cloud by 1:30, that will put us in Frazee before 4. Hotel check in in Detroit Lakes/Perham 10 minutes up the road.

Pretty simple... If you want to join in the Caravan, be sitting at the spot that Kev listed no later than 1PM.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 07-13-2010).]

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
I'm free Thursday night if we want to meet up and do dinner someplace by the MOA.?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

I'm free Thursday night if we want to meet up and do dinner someplace by the MOA.?

I'd be fine with that. I know that Andrew and his wife (Stephanie? I forget) want to hit the MoA on Sunday when they get back to the Cities. I have invited myself along on that trip.
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
We would be passing right through the twin cities before arriving in st. cloud. Maybe we meet up there? Or maybe we just stick with the plan and see all of you in st. cloud......
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

We would be passing right through the twin cities before arriving in st. cloud. Maybe we meet up there? Or maybe we just stick with the plan and see all of you in st. cloud......

I am sure that if you were in the Cities by 11AM, you could hang with our group
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
I'm closer to St.Cloud, so heading to the cities would be a lot of extra driving. Let's just stick with meeting up in St.Cloud.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

Something closer to Brooklyn Center might be better since that is where a lot of people are camping out there for the night. That is why I thought Shaun's (PR) shop might be a close location...big parking lot, fix concerns, eating choices nearby, etc,
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

GTGeff

2031 posts
Member since Dec 2001

I'd be fine with that. I know that Andrew and his wife (Stephanie? I forget) want to hit the MoA on Sunday when they get back to the Cities. I have invited myself along on that trip.

I all ready warned Andrew & Cathy that Frazee may have other plans for them. You just never know. It would be nice if they could stay for the parade.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

I all ready warned Andrew & Cathy that Frazee may have other plans for them. You just never know. It would be nice if they could stay for the parade.

I'm not sure what time the parade is.. The Mall closes at like 7... And it's just like any other mall, only bigger...
You seen one, you seen em all.
PFF
System Bot
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Syn, if I were to meet you in the twin cities at 11, where would we meet? I've only been there once and the only part of it I know is the loop, and only the east side of it at that.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Hulki,

Know anybody in Army Logistics that can get all these Fieros formed up into one converging caravan? j/k St Cloud is fine for a final gathering point, but does anyone want to form sub-caravans to St Cloud from the airport or my place along the route to St Cloud?

Jeff
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

GTGeff

2031 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Syn, if I were to meet you in the twin cities at 11, where would we meet? I've only been there once and the only part of it I know is the loop, and only the east side of it at that.

Your welcome to join me. I am in a SW suburb called Eden Prairie and 3/4 blocks off the freeway.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
We'd meet up on the NW corner of the loop...
94Westbound to 694 Northbound. 694 up and around to Shingle Creek Parkway. Take the exit (180 degree loop). Take right at the top (will head you South). Take left into Business Park/Hotel area just on other side of Freeway.

Take left into Embassy Suites lot. Look for Fieros, big truck pulling big trailer with a nose job.. Etc.

Easy to find.

I will post my phone number here next week.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Geff/Synthesis, We'll probably meet you guys in the cities. Thanks for the directions syn.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I just got off the phone with Stu, and the times to leave the hotel, the time to meet in St. Cloud are all perfect with us, so it's a go,

For those wanting to meet in Mineapolis and caravan to St. Cloud, as Chris mentioned, we will meet at Embassy Suits.
From The Embassy Suits to St. Cloud is about 1 hour and 15 minutes. So, to be there at 1:00, we will leave Embassy suits promptly by 11:30.

For those using GPS's, the coordinates for Embassy Suites are:
Lat: 26.613027
Lon: -80.125202

The street address and phone number for the hotel:

Embassy Suites - Minneapolis, Brooklyn Center
6300 Earle Brown Drive
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
(763) 560-2700

Here is a map to Embassy Suits
http://m aps.google.com/maps...epin,+Minnesota&z=15

I will have my cell phone on me, of course, anyone can call me at area code 561 two three 6 - 7 zero 24.

Both Stuart & I will have Google Latitude updating our locations live. Simply go to Http://google.com/latitude on your cell phone. Of course you will need a GPS enabled phone like the iPhone, Blackberry, Android ect ect. Then add me as a friend, using my email address of johnwpb at gmail d0t c0m. It will then send a request to me, to accept it. Now, when you go to that page on your cell phone, we can all see who is around us and where

I suggest doing this before the trip, so all you have to do is just open google.com/latitude to see where we are.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-14-2010).]

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
Synthesis, in addition to the parade plans you have in mind, what do you think about adding a couple of these?

I am pretty sure that the MFF Club has one as a club asset if I remember correctly. Maybe the two Karts could be equipped with bags of candy to throw at the kids along the parade route. I offer transportation of yours in the bed of the truck if that might be an issue.

Let me know.

Fred
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

Synthesis, in addition to the parade plans you have in mind, what do you think about adding a couple of these?

I am pretty sure that the MFF Club has one as a club asset if I remember correctly. Maybe the two Karts could be equipped with bags of candy to throw at the kids along the parade route. I offer transportation of yours in the bed of the truck if that might be an issue.

Let me know.

Fred

Hah! Those would be AWESOME!
You need to talk with Kev on that one though, as I don't know where it is stored.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki,

Know anybody in Army Logistics that can get all these Fieros formed up into one converging caravan? j/k St Cloud is fine for a final gathering point, but does anyone want to form sub-caravans to St Cloud from the airport or my place along the route to St Cloud?

Jeff

Hah! I don't know anyone in Log, but I do know some aviators. How about an armed Apache escort? We could have them make short work of tailgaters and crazy drivers.
specvgirl1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for specvgirl1Send a Private Message to specvgirl1Direct Link to This Post

I'm not sure what time the parade is.. The Mall closes at like 7... And it's just like any other mall, only bigger...
You seen one, you seen em all.

Yea, Chris, but I've never seen a mall that big!!

[This message has been edited by specvgirl1 (edited 07-13-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I'm good with the plan as presented for Friday. Very cool. I am looking forward to it. (okay... the hair is standing up on the back of my neck )

Dinner on Thursday? What time will everyone get to the Embassy Suites? I agree that would be a good meeting place on Thursday evening. We can then go get dinner and hang out / do something.

Plugging in the important addresses in my GPS now.....
RAREW66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post

Hah! Those would be AWESOME!
You need to talk with Kev on that one though, as I don't know where it is stored.

Just talked to KEV. Done deal. We will have two Indy Fiero Go-Karts for the weekend. How long is the parade route? I need to guestimate the candy payload.

Fred

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by specvgirl1:
Yea, Chris, but I've never seen a mall that big!!

That's not what Andrew sai... Oh... MALL. Sorry, I thought he was talking about something else.. My bad.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

That's not what Andrew sai... Oh... MALL. Sorry, I thought he was talking about something else.. My bad.

It's not the size of the mall that counts, it's how you use it.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

It's not the size of the mall that counts, it's how you use it.

No, it's how many people show up to hang out all day long.. In my younger days, they'd line up. lol
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Yep..I'll be dusting off the Mini-Indy Go kart in my garage and bringing it up!

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd,Steel Wheels
1986 Fiero Base Coupe 5spd..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Thursday night, R Runner, Automark, JohnWPB, Myself and Stu will all hang out and BS about anything/everything. If Shawn is available, maybe hang out at Shawn's shop and poke fun at Chad's yellow hoist decoration.

ROFLAMO !!!!!!!!!!!

Something closer to Brooklyn Center might be better since that is where a lot of people are camping out there for the night. That is why I thought Shaun's (PR) shop might be a close location...big parking lot, fix concerns, eating choices nearby, etc,

I'm down for that.......anything anyone needs, just LMK.

Speaking of which, do we know what the plan is for the burnout contest ? Should i bring the tow truck ? I'd rather drive my car, but will bring it if we need to.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

I'm down for that.......anything anyone needs, just LMK.

Speaking of which, do we know what the plan is for the burnout contest ? Should i bring the tow truck ? I'd rather drive my car, but will bring it if we need to.

No burnout. Safety issues... I am sure you could get away with it once or twice in your car... But nothing "sanctioned", so drive your toy.. It will look good on film.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
I got to see something show related today that only 2 others have seen... And it looks FANTASTIC! And no, I won't divulge what it is... It is specific to the show, and an extremely important part of the awards ceremony at the end... You'll all love it when you see it.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock