Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Now if you could only make one fast, I don't mean mid 13's fast but low 11 second fast so you are up to speed with the rest of the speed shops out there.

One thing you are forgetting is that Archie makes only a kit to install a SBC V-8 into a Fiero. It is the customer's choice on which engine they use. So if someone picks a 250hp LM1 that runs in the high 13's or a 355hp ZZ4 that runs in the low 12's, How is it Archie's responsibility to make it run 11's?? Most speed shops remove an engine, build it up for high power then re-install them because they are selling Horsepower. Archie uses crate engines that the customer picks out. The kit does exactly what it is designed to do, Mate an SBC to a Fiero. Another thing is Archie also sells just the kits, So many can buy the kit and do the swap themselves with the engine of their choice.

Darth Fiero has done a number of engine swaps and recently completed an LS4 swap. I don't see anyone bashing him because the cars he has done don't run in the 11's. Darth's personal car only runs 12's. Like Archie, He's not selling "horsepower" he selling his ability to do engine swaps. The same goes for Fast Fiero's, West Coast Fiero, and the Fiero Factory. They do engine swaps. With all of the above vendors that do swaps, the CUSTOMER is the one who picks out the engine. The point is if you see a Fiero with a swapped engine and in your opinion it runs slow, The person you should be blaming would be the owner, Not the place that did the swap.

There are already SBC powered Fiero's running in the 10's and 11's. The owners of the cars modded the engines for more power, So it's not like the kit hasn't been proven to hold the power. There are also quite a few who have had their SBC powered Fiero's for many, many years proving the kit lasts.
IP: Logged
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where are my mirror's?

i'll make you some
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah--As you can see--Arron posted that comment and I posted my comment directed to him. Anything else there--Thats all you can find after weeks of looking.

So tell me Mr. Bush--Why not use the same screen name over on RFT as you do here?

I went over there with the sole purpose of trolling you and Shaun. I figured that's all you do here, so I would go over on your turf and do the same thing. And it only took me two days to get banned over there. I have/had no intentions of being a permanent fixture over there, because PFF is the better forum, as are most of the people. Oh and this is pretty cool as well:

As posted by Shaun on RFT

Hey guys, pm all your buddies on Old Europe and see if we can get hulki u my bff banned. What do you guys say?

Definitely a higher caliber of people are here on PFF, something you and your little "clique" will never see in RFT. But there are people who post both here and over there that are great people as well. You're just not one of them.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

One thing you are forgetting is that Archie makes only a kit to install a SBC V-8 into a Fiero. It is the customer's choice on which engine they use. So if someone picks a 250hp LM1 that runs in the high 13's or a 355hp ZZ4 that runs in the low 12's, How is it Archie's responsibility to make it run 11's?? Most speed shops remove an engine, build it up for high power then re-install them because they are selling Horsepower. Archie uses crate engines that the customer picks out. The kit does exactly what it is designed to do, Mate an SBC to a Fiero. Another thing is Archie also sells just the kits, So many can buy the kit and do the swap themselves with the engine of their choice.

Darth Fiero has done a number of engine swaps and recently completed an LS4 swap. I don't see anyone bashing him because the cars he has done don't run in the 11's. Darth's personal car only runs 12's. Like Archie, He's not selling "horsepower" he selling his ability to do engine swaps. The same goes for Fast Fiero's, West Coast Fiero, and the Fiero Factory. They do engine swaps. With all of the above vendors that do swaps, the CUSTOMER is the one who picks out the engine. The point is if you see a Fiero with a swapped engine and in your opinion it runs slow, The person you should be blaming would be the owner, Not the place that did the swap.

There are already SBC powered Fiero's running in the 10's and 11's. The owners of the cars modded the engines for more power, So it's not like the kit hasn't been proven to hold the power. There are also quite a few who have had their SBC powered Fiero's for many, many years proving the kit lasts.

You would just think in 20 plus years that the guy known for putting V-8s in Fiero's would have done more work torward performance by now. Speed shops that build cars have there own shop build cars that represents the shops and it's work. Those cars are turning high HP and low 1/4 mile times and show the community what their shop can do.

You can't even begin to compare the LS4 install Darth did to any of Archee's swaps being the LS4 swap is light years ahead of any of Archee's swaps. I mean there is a reason there has never been a 65E/V-8 install coming out of Archee's shop. As for the other vendors, they don't get there names brought up in Threads all the time for a reason. Archee has this chip on his shoulder that shows itself whenever you mention anything about his work. Anytime you suggest that is could be made better in anyway, all he wants to do it go off the deep end. Just go back and look at several Threads and you will see what I mean.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats some big a$$ mirrors ~

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Thats some big a$$ mirrors ~

Looks good compared to some other mirrors I have seen put on Fieros. Not to mention is didn't cost me $1800 for them.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

You might want to step into the 21st. Century. The waterpumps on my kits have been electric for a long time.

So zing you A$$

I've been here, it's about time you showed up.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wtf 2 days w/o a trashcan post? u people are slackin!
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wtf 2 days w/o a trashcan post? u people are slackin!

I was going to post but don't want to be looked at as a Post Whore. I guess all others have better things to do.
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was going to post but don't want to be looked at as a Post Whore. I guess all others have better things to do.

No. I've been waiting on you for "proof-pics" remember?

Originally posted by madcurl:

I'll be back in ten days to check-in on your progress for I know you will post there or back over here in the trash can. Good night southstangpark.

I’m laughing too hard to wait another 2-more days. I don't see any proff yet. Where is your proff Southstangpark?

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I’m laughing too hard to wait another 2-more days. I don't see any proff yet. Where is your proff Southstangpark?

Isnt Proff a PFF member in Australia?
PFF
System Bot
AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That dumpster needs a faux diamond studded shifter and white pleather seats.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Isnt Proff a PFF member in Australia?

I do believe you are right.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2008 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AquaHusky:

How about a billet cupholder?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

How about a couple parts from the junk yard ?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by muttly69gto:

Anybody heard or sean anything of him at all in the last few months? I thought he had friends who lived nearby who frequented this site. I would think if something is stirring we should hear about it.

Oh, oh. Isn't Southstangpark surpose to have some poof?

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

How about a couple parts from the junk yard ?

Would make it faster.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Would make it faster.

I'm sure that with your knowledge of junk yard parts you could make that the fastest dumpster in Texas.
AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2008 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Depends, is the builder over 45 years of age?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The builder is "Back On Holiday" not sure of his age, you should ask him. Although I'm not sure how his age comes into play.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 09-22-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The builder is "Back On Holiday" not sure of his age, you should ask him. Although I'm not sure how his age comes into play.

Age is wisdom!!!!
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

White Pleather (vinyl) lounge chair with custom billet cupholder in the right armrest, and custom diamond plated shifter surround with custom shifter.

oh, and im an old man.... 32

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sure that with your knowledge of junk yard parts you could make that the fastest dumpster in Texas.

He already has the fastest dumpster in Texas
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He already has the fastest dumpster in Texas

Faster than all your angle iron, 30# flywheel, 305 TPI installs on 20 year old 5 speed Isuzus. I will always be faster than anything you ever build.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Faster than all your angle iron, 30# flywheel, 305 TPI installs on 20 year old 5 speed Isuzus. I will always be faster than anything you ever build.

Woooo, kinda touchy aren't we?

Looks like you like to dish it out a lot better than you can take it.

While I got your attention, Where's those pics you promised to prove that you fixed your lopsided LS4 swap?

I already did--It will be going back in tonight for another test fit and will take some more pictures. ......

Archie
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

You just say the most touching things, I can't help it.

Proof will be soon enough.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just as soon as you're done editing some video and doing some Photoshopping.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 09-22-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You'd better hurry-up. People are starting to ask questions about your relationship.

Originally posted by muttly69gto:

Anybody heard or sean anything of him at all in the last few months? I thought he had friends who lived nearby who frequented this site. I would think if something is stirring we should hear about it.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-22-2008 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No forum can do drama like PFF.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, drinking of ones concentrated urine is abundant among your buddies;

The drunk “drama” urine merry-making is self evident and all are encouraged to drink to their fill.
http://www.ls1tech.com/foru...wthread.php?t=990636
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Woops, the thread that contained immature behavior antics was removed. Apparently, the adults on LS1 Tech don’t take kindly to the antics of immature south park kids from Pennock's Sucks Forum.

from the LS7 forum:

Thread purged of losers' nonsense... Really Shaun, grow up and get a life. There are much better things to do than to hound Archie. Go outside and enjoy the weather. I'll keep banning you every time you show up. I still got lots of bans left in my hammer. Archie, send me a PM if he posts in here again, I'll clean it up and ban him again no problem.

No forum can do drama like Pennock's Suck forum.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-23-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2008 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't sell yourself short, Madgirl, this **** is 6 pages long. You cant hold me accountable for Shauns behavior on other forums (that no one is paying attention to) but you are accountable for your own baiting and namecalling on this forum.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isnt it about time we moved to page 7?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't sell yourself short, Madgirl, this **** is 6 pages long. You cant hold me accountable for Shauns behavior on other forums (that no one is paying attention to) but you are accountable for your own baiting and namecalling on this forum.

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

what is pennockssucks.net? was that the old name for rft?

"Tell me who your friends, what type of shirt they wear, and what forum they frequent- I'll can then tell you what type of person you are."

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Tell me who your friends, what type of shirt they wear, and what forum they frequent- I'll can then tell you what type of person you are."

Madcurl, didn't you know that RFT is "Now officially the largest Fiero forum on the net!". That must make them the best, quantity over quality.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pennockssucks and so does the wearer of the T-Shirt
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pennockssucks and so does the wearer of the T-Shirt

Who is that?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Who is that?

Shaunbag is the one on the Right.

This is what he looks like from the front

The other one with the Pennockssucks.net shirt on the left is Shaunbag's GF.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shaunbag is the one on the Right.

ROTFL!!!! That's Shaun??!!! He really does don some internet muscles when he gets on there talking smack!!! No wonder he never comes out of hiding, he'll get his a$$ kicked!! Too funny!!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

ROTFL!!!! That's Shaun??!!! He really does don some internet muscles when he gets on there talking smack!!! No wonder he never comes out of hiding, he'll get his a$$ kicked!! Too funny!!

Yep, a lotta hate wrapped up in that little package.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock