Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17362 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-01-2008 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that this thread has reached it's level, I do want to point something out. The most beautiful women in the world have some imperfection, some assymetricality. If you seek imperfection, you will likely find it in most things. Secondly, I have never had anything but complimentery things to say about Madcurls car. It's not my style, but having seen it in the flesh, it is a well done show car that could represent well in any show, not just Fiero shows.

I do think the idea of someone thinking they will "punish" the Fiero community of the largest state in the union by witholding their presence, well, that is silly.
IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

I do think the idea of someone thinking they will "punish" the Fiero community of the largest state in the union by witholding their presence, well, that is silly.

Yes. You're 100% correct. That is a wrong thing to do.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-01-2008).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Miach:

I found a lopsided chop. I can totally see it now!

Ok sorry but I had to do it, got to admit it is funny

Totally sexy how her belly is exposed from hanging out of a full length dress.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

In before the... dammit - too late.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to figure out how this Thread didnt make it to the trash can before the other one. This one is just full of animal **** .
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Normal Dumpster
[/QUOTE]

CHOP-TOP DUMPSTER! (and yes I built it lopsided!)

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Normal Dumpster

CHOP-TOP DUMPSTER! (and yes I built it lopsided!)

[/QUOTE]

I like it--Can I get it with a carbed 305 with crushed bent exhaust?
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

You see it's stupid comments like that, that prove you didn't start these threads as a public service to chop owners.

You started it as another way to put out your hate.

You've been making hateful comments toward me in several threads in the last year or so.

Why do you hate so much?

Are you really that jealous?

Do you have a life of your own?

These 2 threads are funny, I don't think I've ever seen 2 people work so hard at trashing someone else with so little evidence to work with. Then to listen to the same 2 people whining & crying when the threads don't go the way they wanted.

You used to spend a lot of your time trying to tell me how to run my business, so let me give you a tip.

Gather your measurements, you should have gathered them before all this crap, then present it in a professional manner that doesn't give away your real motives.

While you're at it, take a few similar measurements off of stock Fieros, you'll need them for comparison.

Archie

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

You see it's stupid comments like that, that prove you didn't start these threads as a public service to chop owners.

You started it as another way to put out your hate.

You've been making hateful comments toward me in several threads in the last year or so.

Why do you hate so much?

Are you really that jealous?

Do you have a life of your own?

These 2 threads are funny, I don't think I've ever seen 2 people work so hard at trashing someone else with so little evidence to work with. Then to listen to the same 2 people whining & crying when the threads don't go the way they wanted.

You used to spend a lot of your time trying to tell me how to run my business, so let me give you a tip.

Gather your measurements, you should have gathered them before all this crap, then present it in a professional manner that doesn't give away your real motives.

While you're at it, take a few similar measurements off of stock Fieros, you'll need them for comparison.

Archie

Damn--I comment on how I want my custom V-8 Chopped dumpster and you get upset about it. Are you into the choptop V-8 dumpster business also?
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Damn--I comment on how I want my custom V-8 Chopped dumpster and you get upset about it. Are you into the choptop V-8 dumpster business also?

Are you sure Shauna is not your love child son? Did you spend spring break in Florida about 25 years ago??? You both have so much in common..

You said earlier that you sucked at body work and that you were more of a wrench turning go fast guy………..I looked to see how fast you were and you don’t seem to have any ¼ times posted. I can’t seem to find your Dyno numbers either.
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:
Are you sure Shauna is not your love child son? Did you spend spring break in Florida about 25 years ago??? You both have so much in common..

You said earlier that you sucked at body work and that you were more of a wrench turning go fast guy………..I looked to see how fast you were and you don’t seem to have any ¼ times posted. I can’t seem to find your Dyno numbers either.

You are my Pop's so stop hating on your son Ol Man. I have never been to Flordia but would like to go one day and see the ites.

I go FAST---Yeah I never posted any of my slips but have local members that where at the track. I have went 12.0@112 as my best time in my daily driven V-6 88 Coupe that was driven to and from the track. I had the car dynoed at a local GTG for the SHO/GP club a few years back and posted my numbers afterwards, I guess you not very good at using the search function. Next time at the track(sometime this month) the car should get into the high 11s with some tuning(running fat).

So what has the Ol' so Sweet V-8 powered choptop that has had several owners ran in the 1/4 mile? I am sure being a Archee swapped V-8 it has to be atleast in the high 13s.

You dont want to turn this into a who has the faster car Thread cause you and the others in this Thread have no legs to stand on in that category.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are my Pop's so stop hating on your son Ol Man. I have never been to Flordia but would like to go one day and see the ites.

I go FAST---Yeah I never posted any of my slips but have local members that where at the track. I have went 12.0@112 as my best time in my daily driven V-6 88 Coupe that was driven to and from the track. I had the car dynoed at a local GTG for the SHO/GP club a few years back and posted my numbers afterwards, I guess you not very good at using the search function. Next time at the track(sometime this month) the car should get into the high 11s with some tuning(running fat).

So what has the Ol' so Sweet V-8 powered choptop that has had several owners ran in the 1/4 mile? I am sure being a Archee swapped V-8 it has to be atleast in the high 13s.

You dont want to turn this into a who has the faster car Thread cause you and the others in this Thread have no legs to stand on in that category.

That's cool but when I checked the list this is what you said in your post there

Man I keep putting off going to the track to see what my car will do. I keep saying I am going to go next week but never seem to make it for some reason or another. The bad thing is the 1/8 track is 20 miles up the road and was running 3 times a week up till last week. Guess I need to commit to going and follow thru so I can get my name on the list. All the times look good and its safe to say the 3800 is the wya to go for good 1/4 mile times.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoking by the man who doesn't have "obvious" lopsided choptop pics.

Food for thought;

Self-pity is a psychological state of mind of an individual in perceived adverse situations who has not accepted the situation and does not have the confidence nor ability to cope with it. It is characterized by a person's belief that he or she is the victim of events and is therefore deserving of condolence.
Self-pity is generally regarded as a negative emotion in that it does not generally help deal with adverse situations. However, in a social context it may result in either the offering of sympathy or advice. Self-pity may be considered normal, and in certain circumstances healthy, so long as it is transitory and leads to either acceptance or a determination to change the situation.
Additionally, self-pity can be remarkably self-sustaining particularly in conjunction with depression or other conditions. For example: a child at school feels badly because they see others as more social or outgoing. If the child does not take action by attempting to get to know others despite potential negative consequences (such as rejection) then they may continue to feel alone, and their feelings of self-pity will be sustained.
Self-pity is a way of paying attention to oneself, albeit negatively; it is a means self-soothing or self-nurturing ("I hurt so much"). Social-Learning theorists purport that self-pity is a method for gaining attention, probably as a child, where an individual received attention, support, and nurturing while being sick or hurt. The child then grows up having learned to give attention to oneself (or ask for attention from others) while in real or dramatized distress to receive the same payoff.

Conclusion: Self-pity. Example; a child at school feels badly because they see others as more social or outgoing. If the child does not take action by attempting to get to know others despite potential negative consequences (such as rejection) then they may continue to feel alone, and their feelings of self-pity will be sustained. self-pity is a method for gaining attention, probably as a child, where an individual received attention, support, and nurturing while being sick or hurt. The child then grows up having learned to give attention to oneself (or ask for attention from others) while in real or dramatized distress to receive the same payoff.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-02-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Yeah--I need to scan the slip and put it in the Thread so I can hold the #1 spot(verified) in the 12.000 index on the list. Might get that done tonight.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by madcurl:

Spoking by the man who doesn't have "obvious" lopsided choptop pics.

Food for thought;

Self-pity is a psychological state of mind of an individual in perceived adverse situations who has not accepted the situation and does not have the confidence nor ability to cope with it. It is characterized by a person's belief that he or she is the victim of events and is therefore deserving of condolence.
Self-pity is generally regarded as a negative emotion in that it does not generally help deal with adverse situations. However, in a social context it may result in either the offering of sympathy or advice. Self-pity may be considered normal, and in certain circumstances healthy, so long as it is transitory and leads to either acceptance or a determination to change the situation.
Additionally, self-pity can be remarkably self-sustaining particularly in conjunction with depression or other conditions. For example: a child at school feels badly because they see others as more social or outgoing. If the child does not take action by attempting to get to know others despite potential negative consequences (such as rejection) then they may continue to feel alone, and their feelings of self-pity will be sustained.
Self-pity is a way of paying attention to oneself, albeit negatively; it is a means self-soothing or self-nurturing ("I hurt so much"). Social-Learning theorists purport that self-pity is a method for gaining attention, probably as a child, where an individual received attention, support, and nurturing while being sick or hurt. The child then grows up having learned to give attention to oneself (or ask for attention from others) while in real or dramatized distress to receive the same payoff.

Conclusion: Self-pity. Example; a child at school feels badly because they see others as more social or outgoing. If the child does not take action by attempting to get to know others despite potential negative consequences (such as rejection) then they may continue to feel alone, and their feelings of self-pity will be sustained. self-pity is a method for gaining attention, probably as a child, where an individual received attention, support, and nurturing while being sick or hurt. The child then grows up having learned to give attention to oneself (or ask for attention from others) while in real or dramatized distress to receive the same payoff.

Man you must be one smart fella being able to use all them big words in sentences.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Man you must be one smart fella being able to use all them big words in sentences.

How soon you forget. "I play chess, not checkers." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-pity Check mate.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-02-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GDI, I just wrench turned some mirrors now you want me to drop in a 305 and custom exhaust?

**** Note **** I am not taking sides, im just a lazy photoshop whore right now

ok.... here we are:

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GDI, I just wrench turned some mirrors now you want me to drop in a 305 and custom exhaust?

ok.... here we are:

Now that is one fine work of art there. What do I owe you for all that hard work? I tell you what its at least worth 10K and a package of crackers.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ok.... here we are:

I rarely laugh out loud at things on a computer screen, that has to be the best photochop ever. Made my night.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

I rarely laugh out loud at things on a computer screen, that has to be the best photochop ever. Made my night.

Thank you!

I dont know if anyone noticed the stock aka Low Rider wheels this thing is crawling at, any guess on tire size?
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2008 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets get a coke can picture.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2008 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Lets get a coke can picture.

hows this?

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001
The photoChopping is on hold until I am able to sit at the computer(might be a few days) after my Hernia surgery thurs morning, sorry but didnt want the requests going unanswered......and you thought I ran off to China to be with Loyde
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hows this?

The can looks a little lopsided.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The can looks a little lopsided.

the heat from the V8 is making the can bulge out
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What happen to all of our other friends?
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't read this entire thread, but are you guys trying to determine if the stinger is straight by measuring the picture? Keep in mind that camera lenses distort things. Yes, even digital lenses.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

I haven't read this entire thread, but are you guys trying to determine if the stinger is straight by measuring the picture? Keep in mind that camera lenses distort things. Yes, even digital lenses.

I have seen it in person so I knows its not right--Others dont want to think its flawed so they want to go off the picture.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have seen it in person so I knows its not right--Others dont want to think its flawed so they want to go off the picture.

I would love to see some of your work in person.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I would love to see some of your work in person.

Well anytime you are in Tx and have the time, feel free to PM me. My work is making the Fiero go-fast and I have accomplished that and make it look good in the process. And you have to remember when it comes to talking about Archee's work--He is not the one doing the hands on work so compare what he has done in the past to my work, which is engine swaps.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 09-05-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
XtremeFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XtremeFieroGTClick Here to visit XtremeFieroGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XtremeFieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hows this?

LMAO is that my car in the mirror ??? lol kewl free publicity .... lopsided NON-Chopped Fiero GT of mine !!!
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by XtremeFieroGT:

LMAO is that my car in the mirror ??? lol kewl free publicity .... lopsided NON-Chopped Fiero GT of mine !!!

LOL yes, here are the two cars I "fit" into the mirrors:
yours....

and one Archie posted:

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well anytime you are in Tx and have the time, feel free to PM me. My work is making the Fiero go-fast and I have accomplished that and make it look good in the process. And you have to remember when it comes to talking about Archee's work--He is not the one doing the hands on work so compare what he has done in the past to my work, which is engine swaps.

Ok, so when you posted the following comments, you actually DID have a motivation to lie. You think you're actually in competition with me & what better way to build up your work then to put someone elses' work down.

Nope--The flaw is on the pass side NB area and can be seen easly if standing behind the car. If there is a picture of the car from behind then it can be seen. I have no reason to make this up ....

....... Once again I have no reason to lie about what I saw and could find many other things to start comversation about.

....I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE ABOUT THE ISSUE AT HAND!!!!!!! IF I WANTED TO START A FLAME WAR THEN THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER TOPICS TO CHOOSE FROM!!!!!!......

.... I have nothing against Archie or his cars. .....

..... See--Like I said I have not reason to lie about whats wrong with the car. .....

....... I dont like the fact that there are those that believe I am lieing about the whole issue. I have no reason to lie about what I saw.

Amen on that--Man cant speak tha truth without fellas getting there feelings hurt.

Another thing........ A few pages ago, when you were putting people down for "Bought, Not Built" cars, were you telling your posible future customers what your actual opinion of them is going to be? After all that person will be BUYING from you & NOT BUILDING it himself.

Archie
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another thing........ A few pages ago, when you were putting people down for "Bought, Not Built" cars, were you telling your posible future customers what your actual opinion of them is going to be? After all that person will be BUYING from you & NOT BUILDING it himself.

Archie

What customers? I dont run a shop where I do swaps. I work on locals cars and sale parts to make extra money to spend on my swaps. The swaps I have are mine that are in my DD Fiero's. My old 3800 5 speed swap was sold to a friend and we installed it. I tell people what I think and no one yet has took it personal like others.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What customers? I dont run a shop where I do swaps. I work on locals cars and sale parts to make extra money to spend on my swaps. The swaps I have are mine that are in my DD Fiero's. My old 3800 5 speed swap was sold to a friend and we installed it. I tell people what I think and no one yet has took it personal like others.

So when you work on local cars, those customers who are paying you that extra money you need, now know just what you are thinking about them as they pull out of your drive. They're too lazy or stupid to do their own work & they're not as good as you are because they are buying services rather than doing it themselves.

Archie
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..... I tell people what I think and no one yet has took it personal like others.

Dude have you taken a look at your ratings bar lately???

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 09-06-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So when you work on local cars, those customers who are paying you that extra money you need, now know just what you are thinking about them as they pull out of your drive. They're too lazy or stupid to do their own work & they're not as good as you are because they are buying services rather than doing it themselves.

Archie

I tell them right off the bat--You are lazy, stupid and to fat to work on your own car--You should be ashamed as a human and sale your car. Most usually like the comments and it makes the feel good about themselves. You should be the same way and stop living with that chip on your shoulder.

Start takin critism as a good thing and use it to improve on your work and stop taking it as an insult. With what I have seen with some of your latest builds you are starting to listen to what others have said yet you dont want to admit it.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 09-06-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by troyboy:

Dude have you taken a look at your ratings bar lately???

What rating bar? You mean the "FOLLWER" bar that off to the right?

Look at my post on here helping people out and giving advice compared to yours--I am here to help others out with advice and getting there cars running and stay running and to sell parts. . You are here cause you are donating way to much money to Archee and just here to follow the build Thread. So out of the two of us--Who does most on the Forum benifit more from? Well--It aint you if you need help figuring that out.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What rating bar? You mean the "FOLLWER" bar that off to the right?

Look at my post on here helping people out and giving advice compared to yours--I am here to help others out with advice and getting there cars running and stay running and to sell parts. . You are here cause you are donating way to much money to Archee and just here to follow the build Thread. So out of the two of us--Who does most on the Forum benefit more from? Well--It ain't you if you need help figuring that out.

Man you need to get a grip on reality, I think this forum would do just fine without you or me. Does my cash flow consume you, if so get over it, I've never seen another man so consumed with someones cash flow. How ever if you want free advise on how to increase your own cash flow and economic freedom, send me a pm, I'm sure I can write it off.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 09-06-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock