Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 24)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
sorefeet

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what the hell is the point?
damn i own a page

[This message has been edited by sorefeet (edited 11-04-2008).]

IP: Logged
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

That you've been drinking to much.

I think everyone will agree if anyone has been drinking to much that it is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets count it up--Its like 6 people against 1 and all 6 agree you are wrong.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I wouldn't be in the closet so much if your mom would stop pushing me in there when your dad comes home.

How long did it take you to think of that?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
How long did it take you to think of that?

About as long as it took for you to say I was in the closet, son.
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie knows when to quite. Why don't you?

Originally posted by jmbishop:

The bashing in this thread started against me, not Archie, just like what happened when I posted about the right way to spray pearl. The mud wasn't here to begin with, you brought it and slung it first.

Originally posted by Archie:

That's because you started a thread of accusations without bringing even one item of evidence.

7 weeks & 17 pages later & you guys still don't get it.

Archie

Where are the accusations?

You're just plain stupid aren't you?

Find all I've posted and point them out or STFU

I'm not going to set here and go thru 20+ pages of insults to prove to you something you already know.

I give up.

Archie

Your not doing it because you can't, I caught you in a lie.

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly get that dress ready. Hulki wanna lay down some skin?

you two wouldn't see misalignment if it slapped you in your faces.

And Curl 100 Yards is a long time to slow down, you sure your eyesight is OK. A semi could brake from 70 MPH to 20MPH in that distance without shifting the load.
Might have been better to slow down so your headlights wouldn't fall out.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu,

I guess it's you that cannot see too well.

Clearly, the grainy-assed taken by a kindergarten kid photo is lopsided on it's own. Notice the left side tire is higher on the photo than the right side. And you can draw MS Paint reference points and dimension lines on it all you want, because we all know MS Paint is the professional program which to do that with. The only thing that picture proves is that someone has a cheap-ass digital camera and can't take a picture for sh1t. You need to do better than a Kodak disposable to make measurements from.

What's your beef with me anyway, did I piss in your Cheerios somehow? I've always thought you were a stand-up guy, especially after offering your dew wipes.

P.S. Take the same photo of unmolested factory rooflines, and I bet you come up with the same thing as this photo.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hulki what's funny is I DIDN'T DRAW THOSE LINES! Someone else did. to prove a point. Your buddy keeps posting that pic thinking it's proof. NOW you add to it to show that the tires show in the photo at different heights. Seeing you show the right tire being BELOW the line WOULDN'T that mean that the BODY WOULD ALSO BE LOW ON THAT SIDE? Instead it shows to be HIGH and the roof is LOW. You git yer edumakaton frum de saym skool dat cali did?
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Stu,

I guess it's you that cannot see too well.

Clearly, the grainy-assed taken by a kindergarten kid photo is lopsided on it's own. Notice the left side tire is higher on the photo than the right side. And you can draw MS Paint reference points and dimension lines on it all you want, because we all know MS Paint is the professional program which to do that with. The only thing that picture proves is that someone has a cheap-ass digital camera and can't take a picture for sh1t. You need to do better than a Kodak disposable to make measurements from.

What's your beef with me anyway, did I piss in your Cheerios somehow? I've always thought you were a stand-up guy, especially after offering your dew wipes.

P.S. Take the same photo of unmolested factory rooflines, and I bet you come up with the same thing as this photo.

Thank you for proving my point.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-04-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Hulki what's funny is I DIDN'T DRAW THOSE LINES! Someone else did. to prove a point. Your buddy keeps posting that pic thinking it's proof. NOW you add to it to show that the tires show in the photo at different heights. Seeing you show the right tire being BELOW the line WOULDN'T that mean that the BODY WOULD ALSO BE LOW ON THAT SIDE? Instead it shows to be HIGH and the roof is LOW. You git yer edumakaton frum de saym skool dat cali did?

Uh, Stu, the picture you posted shows air between the roof and intersection of lines on the right side. And I showed the right tire sits lower on the picture than the left. Don't you think that may explain the air between the roof and intersecting lines? Or ar u jusd a litel slo laik ur ARE..F..TEE buddyz?
PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
then why is the body sitting above it's reference line on that side.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

then why is the body sitting above it's reference line on that side.

Again, this was done in MS Paint. How do you know that Y1 and Y2 are equal length lines?
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because if you look that the photo has CAD points and was done by a respected employee of NASA. So tell him he sucks at mspaint.

Originally posted by jscott1:

This shot may not be perfect, but I broke out the ruler and the stinger is dead on... I don't see the problem.

But I guess for the paying customer it's Close to a Knats Ass.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 11-04-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because if you look that the photo has CAD points and was done by a respected employee of NASA. So tell him he sucks at mspaint.

But I guess for the paying customer it's Close to a Knats Ass.

Well if CAD it indeed is, then your "respected employee of NASA" is the idiot. Why would he even try to reference off of such a shltty photo. The least he could have done was rotate the image so that it was at least straight. But hey, people that clean the sh1tters at NASA are still well-respected employees of NASA, and they might even be able to plot a little in AutoCad.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure you really want to insult JScott.

Want to tell me that I cannot see straight about the other photo? Or is the Engine in that pic lopsided and you can see it too.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Want to tell me that I cannot see straight about the other photo? Or is the Engine in that pic lopsided and you can see it too.

Hey, I'm man enough to agree with you that something isn't right judging from that photo. It is NOTICEABLE. But come on, even you have to agree that the other photo is not cut and dry. It would take real measurements to prove anything on that car.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Insult JScott? Nope. But maybe you shouldn't use his drawing for your proof especially when he says this about that photo:

I can't see any photographic evidence from the photos that we have to work with.

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's all in the angles.
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2008 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Insult JScott? Nope.

Well if CAD it indeed is, then your "respected employee of NASA" is the idiot.

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 11-04-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie knows when to quite. Why don't you?

Just checking. 23-pages and bishoptutu is still on his religious crusade shouting, "choptops are lopsided, choptops are lopsided" while he makes his pilgrimage to the shrine of the false howdy god.

We're still waiting bishoptutu.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-04-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Next time you're in a crowd, please shout the N-word. fatback 86; The Pharisee who fails to connect the dots.......

Main Entry:
vul·gar Listen to the pronunciation of vulgar
Pronunciation:
\ˈvəl-gər\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English, from Latin vulgaris of the mob, vulgar, from volgus, vulgus mob, common people
Date:
14th century

1 a: generally used, applied, or accepted b: understood in or having the ordinary sense <they reject the vulgar conception of miracle — W. R. Inge>2: vernacular <the vulgar name of a plant>3 a: of or relating to the common people : plebeian b: generally current : public <the vulgar opinion of that time> c: of the usual, typical, or ordinary kind4 a: lacking in cultivation, perception, or taste : coarse b: morally crude, undeveloped, or unregenerate : gross c: ostentatious or excessive in expenditure or display : pretentious5 a: offensive in language : earthy b: lewdly or profanely indecent

Of 10 listed definitions of Vulgar, that word meets one of them, and simply because "offensive in language" is a very broad definition. Of course, none of this matters because I was not the one who used it, nor did I condone the use of it. In fact, I condemned it. Regardless, it still does not prove any hypocrisy on my part. You continue to be wrong. Stop trying to change the argument.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Family-friendly nature? I'm sure you've visited "the girls w/o Fiero thread," right? Or have you read some of the political threads lately?

I tell you what fatback 86, why not you look for the urine monkey picture, then come back with a valid argrument.

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

I don't care if you took it yourself on a safari in Zimbabwe, it doesn't make it any less vulgar and unnecessary. Your insistence on continuing to post it only shows how little class you have. I thought this was a family forum; do you want children to see that? Perhaps you do, being that talking about drinking urine is usually restricted to grade school-level conversations. If you can't make your point without being disgusting, you need to go back to school and finish up those last four years you say you skipped.

Yes, I have in fact seen both threads you mention, and while there are a good deal of leg humpers and angry people in them, they've rarely devolved into vulgarity as you have. In fact, many people have been chided by forum members for being excessively crude and disgusting on the forum because people do, in fact, read it with their children. As much as some members like you may try to damage it with your lack of tact and restraint, most members believe it to be a clean and wholesome place and wish to keep it that way. If you want to be disgusting, I know a forum you can post on where no one will care.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well if CAD it indeed is, then your "respected employee of NASA" is the idiot. Why would he even try to reference off of such a shltty photo. The least he could have done was rotate the image so that it was at least straight. But hey, people that clean the sh1tters at NASA are still well-respected employees of NASA, and they might even be able to plot a little in AutoCad.

Yep--You will fit in just right with Archee and Madjurl--You already got the name calling down. Calling someone an idiot that you don't know anything about. Like I said you will be gone by the end of the year.
Bremertonfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BremertonfieroSend a Private Message to BremertonfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the only person who sould complain about the car is the one who payed for it. if he or she is satisfyed that their money was well spent then clearly to them it was. personaly i think the chops are straight not because some photo shows me so but because the shop owner was payed and a customer went home happy (enough) doing this kind of custom work on a car is a rare art and most shops wont attempt it because the speculation that can be had is so increbibly high. my analogy is do you look at picaso to get mugshots? no u look at that for beauty
and last of all remember arguing on the internet is like running the special olympics even if u win your still retarded
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Yes, I have in fact seen both threads you mention, and while there are a good deal of leg humpers and angry people in them, they've rarely devolved into vulgarity as you have. In fact, many people have been chided by forum members for being excessively crude and disgusting on the forum because people do, in fact, read it with their children. As much as some members like you may try to damage it with your lack of tact and restraint, most members believe it to be a clean and wholesome place and wish to keep it that way. If you want to be disgusting, I know a forum you can post on where no one will care.

Fastback 86; trolls through the trash can with under aged kids looking for clean bits of food to glean from..... what a clown.

jscott1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't normally sift through the trash, but this was brought to my attention...

First of all, who said I used "MSPAINT"?

Second of all, I didn't take that picture, I used one that I found on the internet.

Third, the point of that exercise was to show that equal length lines, (and they are identically equal) could be placed on a drawing and show that within the dimensions of a random photograph would not be "obviously" lopsided.

Lastly , that is not to say that if we had a scientifically controlled experiement that we could not show one way or the other that an Archie chop top is more or less lopsided than a factory original Fiero. The point is that there is no "OBVIOUS" lopsidedness that is visible the the majority of on-lookers.

As for the personal "RFT"-like attacks, I won't dignify those with a response. Hulki U. My-BFF, I expected better from you.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jscott1

21676 posts
Member since Dec 2001
One more thing...there was no need to rotate the drawing, the fact that the camera was rotated slightly doesn't change the lines of the car. The camera could be sideways and the result would be the same.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First, JScott, I apologize for the personal attack on you. Definitely wasn't intentional and was done in sheer frustration. I felt the need to publicly apologize for something way off base.

Second, this thread is going nowhere except to sling mud in all directions. 24 pages later, we're still at square 1.

This is my last post in this thread.
Emc209i

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2008 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

was done in sheer frustration.

Lol, the internet is owning you.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First, JScott, I apologize for the personal attack on you. Definitely wasn't intentional and was done in sheer frustration. I felt the need to publicly apologize for something way off base.

Second, this thread is going nowhere except to sling mud in all directions. 24 pages later, we're still at square 1.

This is my last post in this thread.

I expect apologies from are Madcurl and Archie. They owe myself and the rest of the forum apologies. The only reason this thread is on 24 pages is because madcurl is campaighing to get it locked Anyone who care can go back and read every single post can see that I havn't once said the car was lopsided. It doesn't matter how many times madcurl spams the thread it won't make it true.
PFF
System Bot
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I appologize to myself for reading 24 pages of wasted bandwidth. Seriously Cliff, for all the shortcomings of the forum that everyone like's to rag on WTF is the point of keeping this trash can area open, just a waste of $$$ on your end. I would'nt mind one bit if you shut it down, in fact It might even ward off the need to make ourselves look like asses - I know I have posted a thing or two in here that in the end was unecessary
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would really like to say something here, but I don't know where to start. I'm not even sure if everybody is still talking about the same thing.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I expect apologies from are Madcurl and Archie. They owe myself and the rest of the forum apologies. The only reason this thread is on 24 pages is because madcurl is campaighing to get it locked Anyone who care can go back and read every single post can see that I havn't once said the car was lopsided. It doesn't matter how many times madcurl spams the thread it won't make it true.

Why don't you try holding your breath until you get one.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Why don't you try holding your breath until you get one.

Take us out with a song DL.!
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Take us out with a song DL.!

Here’s 3 bars of my new song ……..The Texas Crybaby Blues

It’s sung to a 12 bar Blues …………

There’s a bunch of good ol boys for Texas
That got a hard on for Archie
They ***** about everything he does now
They ***** about everything the see

They say his cars aren’t fastest enough
They say his chops are lopsided
I think they are just jealous
That all his customers are simply delighted

They try to do their own chops
Or they swap in junkyard engines
Then they wonder why no one will buy them
Or gives a **** about their opinions

When are you guys going to figure out no one really cares if any of Archie’s car have any flaws in them?
Why do you feel it’s your job to point these flaws out to everyone on Pennocks??
Do you have to try and make his work look bad to feel better about what you can do ?
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heres some pics I feel like bringing back up, since its the trashcan who gives a crap?

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:
When are you guys going to figure out no one really cares if any of Archie’s car have any flaws in them?
Why do you feel it’s your job to point these flaws out to everyone on Pennocks??
Do you have to try and make his work look bad to feel better about what you can do ?

Its obviouse you care or you wouldn't be posting, the reason this got started was beacuse archie couldn't admit he's not perfect and it doesn't make us feel any better that archie has let quality slip.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-05-2008).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its obviouse you care or you wouldn't be posting,

I don’t care if you can find 100 flaws in Will’s or any other car that has come out of his shop. I own a Archie built car, the GBCT…….my car is not perfect…….does that make you feel better. I’m usually the one that points out the flaws, most people don’t notice them they are to busy just checking out the car and drooling over that V-8 under the hood. And before you say how slow it is let me say …..I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK……
I do care that you don’t understand the difference between your opinion and what is a fact.

Originally posted by jmbishop: the reason this got started was beacuse archie couldn't admit he's not perfect

Why should he admit to something he has never claimed to be?

Originally posted by jmbishop: and it doesn't make us feel any better that archie has let quality slip.

Once again you are stating your opinion as if it’s a fact.

I guess I’ll go write a few more verses to my new song now, maybe I’ll even upload it to you tube.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, You do care or you wouldn't be posting. As much as it burns to know I'm right you can stop saying you don't care. Pictures of holes in wheel wells prove quality has slipped, While it is opinion its shared by many.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock