Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 25)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Fastback 86; trolls through the trash can with under aged kids looking for clean bits of food to glean from..... what a clown.

How sadly predictable. Nothing intelligent to refute my post with, so you again fall back on personal attacks gibberish. I'm done with you, you're not even entertaining anymore.
IP: Logged
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

The bashing in this thread started against me, not Archie, just like what happened when I posted about the right way to spray pearl. The mud wasn't here to begin with, you brought it and slung it first.

Originally posted by Archie:

That's because you started a thread of accusations without bringing even one item of evidence.

7 weeks & 17 pages later & you guys still don't get it.

Archie

Where are the accusations?

You're just plain stupid aren't you?

Find all I've posted and point them out or STFU

I'm not going to set here and go thru 20+ pages of insults to prove to you something you already know.

I give up.

Archie

Your not doing it because you can't, I caught you in a lie.

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/Mad-Grouch widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust.
http://www.CentralFloridaFIeros.net

FGT Build thread ~> Link

Bremertonfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BremertonfieroSend a Private Message to BremertonfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i love watching these
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this thread is never gona f***** stop is it?
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DL10 Youtube it. doesn't have to have video. just want ot hear it. Very creative!!!! HAHAHAHA.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

this thread is never gona f***** stop is it?

It could be worse. The only reason archie isn't still participating is because I proved he was a liar. I honestly never had any problems with Archie. Now that this has started and I've looked into other problems with Archie I know how he masks his poor service. This thread is a perfect example, I post seeking truth, I don't come to a conclusion and before I can Archie and his nutswingers come in and do everything they can to get the thread in the trash can and eventualy locked. Archie has been great for the fiero comunity there is no reason to fear lost bussiness from a little bad body work but I can't say the same for other problems Archie has had. This is my last post in this thread untill pictures surface, I have beat Archie and made Madgirl look like a fool.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-06-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It could be worse. The only reason archie isn't still participating is because I proved he was a liar.

Actually the only thing you proved is that you can carry a bashing thread on for 25 pages & never provide an ounce of proof.

I quit this thread (the word is quit not quite) when I got tired of bashing my head against the wall trying to get you to provide proof of your accusations.

Anyone who reads the 1st couple of pages of this thread & the last 6 pages of this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000111.html can easily tell what your motives were in this thread.

Now that this has started and I've looked into other problems with Archie I know how he masks his poor service. This thread is a perfect example, I post seeking truth, I don't come to a conclusion and before I can Archie and his nutswingers come in and do everything they can to get the thread in the trash can and eventualy locked.

Actually it's Cliff that put this in the trashcan & that's most likely because the thread was started as a bashing thread in the 1st place.

Archie has been great for the fiero comunity there is no reason to fear lost bussiness from a little bad body work but I can't say the same for other problems Archie has had. This is my last post in this thread untill pictures surface,

I hope that means that your going to bring proof next time & not just bullshit like Shaunbag posts up all the time.

I have beat Archie and made Madgirl look like a fool.

Sorry, you haven't beat me. I've built 100's of cars that are better than anything you've even touched. All you've proven is that you & your little buddys are so jealous that you can't stand it.

Curley is not gone from this thread yet that I know of, he's just spending a few days at the SEMA show getting ideas for tweeks to his next car that you're going to be so jealous of that you have to torment him so much that he starts posting BS to a thread just to keep up with your BS.

I hate to break it to you dude, but Curley has owned you guys so bad.

That picture of the lopsided NStar that you guys keep posting, You know that that's just a plastic engine cover don't you? That picture was originally posted in Sept 2007 (on page 26 of a thread that is 49 pages long), did you even bother to try to find a picture that was more current? You know, like maybe 2008? When we found a kinked brake vacuum line a few months ago we also found that the cover was on incorrectly. Check out some of the later pics, you might be able to find a pic taken after we fixed the brake vacuum hose.

Here's one.....

You guys could have found that picture, but you weren't interested in the truth. You're only interest was the bashing.

So hey, call me some names again. Or maybe, you could call anyone who disagrees with you nutswingers, that's always intertaining.

It's you guys who should have dropped this thread a long time ago, but you're not smart enough.

Archie
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YOU KIDS BETTER GET OF OF MY LAWN!

------------------

Mean People Suck

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Bring Pictures

I know its not what you where expecting, but you can clearly see Archies quality work.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know its not what you where expecting, but you can clearly see Archies quality work.

huh? Not sure what things you are looking at on the pics... but I think that looks pretty darn good!

I really like the front reflector/marker following the lines of the wheel... NICE! I've never seen that.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
archie - you make some pretty bold statements. how can you say that you've built hundreds of cars that are better then anything jmbishop has touched? i wish i lived closer to you. maybe you and dl10 will show up to daytona in a few months. i'd love to get a face to face chat with you.

so tell me how madcurl is owned everyone on here? by posting pictures of monkey's drinking their own pee? geez that owned me. get a life man. you need to wake up and see the world for how it is and not what you think it is.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Billybo455:

archie - you make some pretty bold statements. how can you say that you've built hundreds of cars that are better then anything jmbishop has touched?

Most of what I know about building cars came from the guy who owns this shop. www.sachserodshop.com I'm really more of a body guy but I take on anything else.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-07-2008).]

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm really more of a body guy but I take on anything else.

That's what I heard.......but I didn't want to bring up your personal life.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hate to break it to you dude, but Curley has owned you guys so bad.

That picture of the lopsided NStar that you guys keep posting, You know that that's just a plastic engine cover don't you? That picture was originally posted in Sept 2007 (on page 26 of a thread that is 49 pages long), did you even bother to try to find a picture that was more current? You know, like maybe 2008? When we found a kinked brake vacuum line a few months ago we also found that the cover was on incorrectly. Check out some of the later pics, you might be able to find a pic taken after we fixed the brake vacuum hose.

Here's one.....

You guys could have found that picture, but you weren't interested in the truth. You're only interest was the bashing.

So hey, call me some names again. Or maybe, you could call anyone who disagrees with you nutswingers, that's always intertaining.

It's you guys who should have dropped this thread a long time ago, but you're not smart enough.

Archie

If it was that simple to say then why didn't Madjurl just say what you said then? Is it cause he has no clue, you didn't give you permission, that is not really the reason, ect?

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

If it was that simple to say then why didn't Madjurl just say what you said then?

Because he plays Chess…….Not Checkers

------------------

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He plays checkers to.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this wasn't so STUPID, it would be sad.

Today I rec'd. a PM jmbishop, it read like this...

You've shown your colors. If you had just been civil when this started you wouldn't be hurting as much as your about to. It was ok that you couldn't get a little body work perfect, but the name calling and mud slinging went way to far. Your a liar I called your bluff on the forum and its made me aware of the way you do bussiness. I can't say your shop hasn't been good for fiero owners over the years or that your not still making great cars but the time its taking mark to finish up that paintjob and all the negative feedback I've dug up will keep anything of mine from ever making it to your shop and I would never recomend anythone ever using your shop again.

I responded.....

So here we are, 25 pages of bull **** in this thread & 5 pages in the other thread that you guys took off topic & into the trash can.

And now yu want to take it to PM's

We already know your colors.

It's was pretty obvious, to everyone but you maybe, that this thread was just a bashing thread. That's why it hit the trashcan after only 2 pages. If you can't see that then you're just plain stupid.

I didn't contract with Mark to do Troy's paint job, Troy & Mark worked that out. I don't contract stuff for customers that I don't do in house & we don't paint in house.

Hate to have to tell you this but I don't have to do business with assholes & you've been on my ******* list for a long time. So the only way you were ever going to get anything from me or done by me was to lie about who you were when you ordered from me. So, the fact that yu're not sending any of your **** over here is just so upsetting for me.

Next time you're going to come after me, bring facts, dates, names, pictures & proof because you're going to need them.

Archie

His responce......

You asked for it, the pictures are coming to pff. I didn't say you contracted mark, I said I know why its taking him so long. ha ha never, I will never need to buy anything from you.

Now you're posting up the old news from David. And once again you don't even bother to do your own research to find out what the real deal is.

1) Did you even bother to ask David why he didn't post it himself?

2) He's right here on the Forum, did you ask him why he's such a pussy that he tries to get other people to post up stuff that he knows is incorrect.

3) Did you bother to see if there was a build thread on this Forum? https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/085825.html

4) During your investigation, did you read this build thread over on the Florida Forum? http://centralfloridafieros.../index.php?topic=3.0 It wouldn't have been hard to find that thread after all the pictures you posted are stored on the same domain.

5) Did you know that after I presented actual facts, dates, times & quotes, he took his BS over the RFT. He knew I didn't post over there, So he figured that Shaunbag would carry his torch for a while. That thread quickly died.

6) Now he gets you to carry his BS over here.

7) Didn't you think it was kinda odd that he made this post right after he gave you the information you just posted?

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

8) Didn't you wonder why he posted that when you guys had just agreed that it was supposed to be a surprise attack?

9) Could he have posted that popcorn thing, because he realized that you were the only one stupid enough to post that stuff up without checking what actually happened. He was just chewing his popcorn waiting to see you get your A$$ handed to you?

You gotta be just about the stupidest person on the Internet.

When I sent you the PM today, you should have actually read it. Especially the part where I said this. " Next time you're going to come after me, bring facts, dates, names, pictures & proof because you're going to need them."

I Bring Pictures

Once again owned by your own stupid actions.

BTW, if you'd have done your own investigation (like you guys should have done with Curley's car) you would have seen this picture in the thread on the Florida Forum.... (it's on page 7 since you're to stupid to find it yourself)

Edited 3 minutes after original post to add that you should work a little on your Checkers game.

Archie

------------------

Sig by Custom2M4

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 11-07-2008).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop: the reason this got started was beacuse archie couldn't admit he's not perfect

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While this Thread has gotten off pace many times there is still one thing forsure:

Will Martin's chop is flawed--The Pass side B-pillar lays over way more than the DRV side does. Not just a little but enough that it is very noticable when looking at the rear of the car. It looks the same as the Stinger does..

And yes there will be proof soon enough but it takes time.

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2) He's right here on the Forum, did you ask him why he's such a pussy that he tries to get other people to post up stuff that he knows is incorrect.

You couldn't be more wrong. Your digging a hole for yourself, you should have stopped when I caught you in a lie to begin with. Keep it coming.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just my .02 cents i just picked up a set of archies rockers and i must say my fiero is one f***** up dog theres a diffrent supprise behind every paneel you take off f it but his rocker pannels fit on like a glove i dont know if i did them right but i rivited them down so as far as his body work goes so far i havent had a problem granted on the other side the only thing i have from him are his rockers but i must say there the only things on that car that that went on correctley without major modifacation.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

just my .02 cents i just picked up a set of archies rockers and i must say my fiero is one f***** up dog theres a diffrent supprise behind every paneel you take off f it but his rocker pannels fit on like a glove i dont know if i did them right but i rivited them down so as far as his body work goes so far i havent had a problem granted on the other side the only thing i have from him are his rockers but i must say there the only things on that car that that went on correctley without major modifacation.

Where did you buy them from?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You couldn't be more wrong. Your digging a hole for yourself, you should have stopped when I caught you in a lie to begin with. Keep it coming.

Your response is not an answer to the question. It is just a threat of more lame accusations.

Did you even read my post? Did you not understand what I wrote? Did you read those other threads?

Or is it just easier to throw crap up against the wall to see if any will stick?

Answer the rest of the questons I asked or STFU

Archie
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where did you buy them from?

he bought them from Nextel Dude, I have yet to see them, and he was supposed to bring my drill back this morning by 9am...... sleeping in maybe rick?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your response is not an answer to the question. It is just a threat of more lame accusations.

Archie

Sounds like he is playing your game now. If he changes the topic to avoid giving an answer then he is on to you.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you even read my post? Did you not understand what I wrote? Did you read those other threads?

Or is it just easier to throw crap up against the wall to see if any will stick?

Answer the rest of the questons I asked or STFU

Archie

I don't like to stick **** to more **** . Now your going back to lies again? You accused me of saying the chop is lopsided and you can't find one place I said it was and now you've accused me of more that you can't prove.

Whats it like falling for the bait getting you back into this thread to spread more lies?

Try being honest or STFU

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-08-2008).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

7) Didn't you think it was kinda odd that he made this post right after he gave you the information you just posted?

8) Didn't you wonder why he posted that when you guys had just agreed that it was supposed to be a surprise attack?

9) Could he have posted that popcorn thing, because he realized that you were the only one stupid enough to post that stuff up without checking what actually happened. He was just chewing his popcorn waiting to see you get your A$$ handed to you?
Archie

Archie darlin... Get your facts stright. Cliff since you are the admin please feel free to check if there has been any PM between me and jmbishop or anyone else regrading this flame war to make Archie feel better about himself. Now Archie since you started up again. Let's put the cards on the table.

- Archie and his crew have done an excellent job on my car. There are minor issues (lack of quality control).
1.- The angle on one of the rockers in NOT stright.
2.- Never cut the vent openings on the hood extractor.
3.- Put the wrong radiator coolant (Green stuff instead of Orange dexcool).
4.- Never put sun visors back in (MIA).
5.- Pin holes in the body.
6.- ?

These are STUPID minor items (even insignificant) that where missed and are no big deal to resolve. My car will be pickup today and transported to FL within a week. The car will be review by myself and CFF club members, then I will post it's feedback. I will check for the lopsided chop issue but highly doubt it will be. Let me give you a customer service TIP: If you are willing to resolve past issues (Mirror mounting charge) pick up the phone and make that call, don't expect the customer to take that first step, It's your business on the line. Again your team does great work but your attitude and communication skill are to be very questionable.

Archie I have backed off... until this post.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 11-08-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like he is playing your game now. If he changes the topic to avoid giving an answer then he is on to you.

That proves that you're just a stupid as your buddy.

From post #1 this thread was about Archie bashing.

You knew it, everybody knew it. That's why Cliff put it in the trashcan after only 2 pages.

The problem you boys have is that you can dish out abuse just fine.

You just can't take it very well when you're proven wrong with FACTS.

So you cry that the topic is being changed.

There used to be a group of guys on here that were just like you guys.

They'd insult people & tell lies about things that happened or didn't happen.

They could dish it out pretty good but they just couldn't take it. They would cry like babies when the documented facts of the situation proved them wrong.

They started RFT, so they'd have a place to post their trash talk & not have to worry about someone insulting them with FACTS.

So as long as you dumb butts want to keep dishing out BS, you're going to keep getting it thrown back in your face.

As you farm boys know, You Reap What You Sow

Archie

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since we can't stay on topic in the glass window thread I have decided to start a new thread in hopes that we can stop cluttering the other thread. So far its been "he said she said", Madcurl has ignored my suggestions to give us some proof that at least some of his chops are symetrical, and MustangsBware has some how been accused of somehow not taking care of Wills car.

Right now the closest we have to a answer was provided by jscott1

Unfortunately this is not definitive enough, the only way this issue will get closure is to break out the measuring tape on the cars said to be off.

This is post #1 more lies from archie.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-08-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread really needs to end. If you don't own an Archie chop top **** off and if you do and need to have something fixed contact him and resolve it. So far most of the boys posting don't have an Archie chop and say they never will so what is the point. If Will needs Archie to fix his car he knows how to pick up the phone, I have not seen him post once about this topic and it's his car. Evidently Will doesn't want any part of this war, and even if his car does have a flaw (which I doubt) I'm sure he loves reading 25 pages pointing it out.

. ........... . Loyde Rascoe

Just a question for you guys on this post from Texas where is the 25 page thread about how many people your ex-president Loyde Rascoe has screwed out of parts and work or does he get a pass.

You know if it were Archie you would be up his ass and you would have started multiple threads.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 11-08-2008).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure Will is more worried about getting his car back than taking care of body work on it. The reason this thread is 25 pages is because we where attacked by Madcurl and Archie over this crap. When attacks keep coming we will defend and even counter attack. We don't have a 25 page thread about Loyde because he isn't on the forum attacking the people who see issues with what he has done.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sure Will is more worried about getting his car back than taking care of body work on it. The reason this thread is 25 pages is because we where attacked by Madcurl and Archie over this crap. When attacks keep coming we will defend and even counter attack. We don't have a 25 page thread about Loyde because he isn't on the forum attacking the people who see issues with what he has done.

Let it die , that's what the trashcan is for. At this point I think the PFF members are laughing at both sides. If Will needs Archie to fix his car for what ever reason I know he will, and if will needs help in Texas I'm sure you guys will help now end this Sh@t.

Archie
jmbishop
Madcurl
MstangsBware( And stop your sh@t on RFT also.)
FGT
DL10

ALL THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS END PLEASE CHIME IN

edit: to add FGT and DL10

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 11-08-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Let it die , that's what the trashcan is for. At this point I think the PFF members are laughing at both sides. If Will needs Archie to fix his car for what ever reason I know he will, and if will needs help in Texas I'm sure you guys will help now end this Sh@t.

Archie
jmbishop
Madcurl
MstangsBware( And stop your sh@t on RFT also.)

ALL THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS END PLEASE CHIME IN

I'd like to see it end a BS thread about BS.

How can you even measure a fiberglass body that's been sitting in the TX sun for a couple of years & determine if it was the build or the heat?

However FGT wasn't on your list.

A
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only way to kill this thread is to turn it into a rate me thread....so haw about helping me get a little green to go with all of the red I have gotten for posting here. I think jmbishop needs some help getting his bar to show up too...so how about helping him out with a few more ratings....red or green your chioce.....
Hey Cliff you rated me yet.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Archie darlin... Get your facts stright. Cliff since you are the admin please feel free to check if there has been any PM between me and jmbishop or anyone else regrading this flame war to make Archie feel better about himself. Now Archie since you started up again. Let's put the cards on the table.

- Archie and his crew have done an excellent job on my car. There are minor issues (lack of quality control).
1.- The angle on one of the rockers in NOT stright.
2.- Never cut the vent openings on the hood extractor.
3.- Put the wrong radiator coolant (Green stuff instead of Orange dexcool).
4.- Never put sun visors back in (MIA).
5.- Pin holes in the body.
6.- ?

These are STUPID minor items (even insignificant) that where missed and are no big deal to resolve. My car will be pickup today and transported to FL within a week. The car will be review by myself and CFF club members, then I will post it's feedback. I will check for the lopsided chop issue but highly doubt it will be. Let me give you a customer service TIP: If you are willing to resolve past issues (Mirror mounting charge) pick up the phone and make that call, don't expect the customer to take that first step, It's your business on the line. Again your team does great work but your attitude and communication skill are to be very questionable.

Archie I have backed off... until this post.

Go read your build thread, start on page 6 everything you're talking about has been addressed.

Customer relations were working just fine when you email about some minor issues on April 7th. I responded a few hours later, you never responded until a 19 days later when you started to trash me in your own build thread on CFF.

Customer relations were totally gone when you posted a picture of an erect penis in the seat of my Roadster.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 11-08-2008).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really want to hit 100 ratings before tonite. Do I own page 26
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DL10

2350 posts
Member since Jun 2000
one more try .........Rate me
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DL10

2350 posts
Member since Jun 2000
jmbishop

I gave you a positive.....you will need it when your bar shows up
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock