Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 21)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
Nice comeback but still no answer to my questions. Like I said it is okay to admit your car isn't perfect in every way or even some ways. Give Ol' Kevin at DS1 a call and see if he can come fix that high sided engine for you. Or take it back to Archee so he can level out that cross brace in the rear for you.

Good to see that you have shown alot of people on the board what you are really like.

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Wrong, we have already gone over this.

Still no results?

Since we can't stay on topic in the glass window thread I have decided to start a new thread in hopes that we can stop cluttering the other thread. Right now the closest we have to a answer was provided by jscott1

Unfortunately this is not definitive enough, the only way this issue will get closure is to break out the measuring tape on the cars said to be off.
Originally posted by jmbishop:[/b]

IP: Logged
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test.

nope

[This message has been edited by sostock (edited 10-29-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BEHOLD! RFT INSURGENT'S false god.

BEHOLD RFT new mascot
The monkey urine false god that RFT members mstangbware metaphically drinks from.

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
testing..

woo-hoo-say hello to scoobey-doo!

[This message has been edited by sostock (edited 10-29-2008).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

BEHOLD! RFT INSURGENT'S false god.

Your campaign against us puts you right here.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 10-29-2008).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hell look at the picture of the Stinger you posted just now that JScott put the lines on. You can clearly see on the Pass side B-pillar is off compared to the DRV side. See the light passing thru the lines compared to the other side that has no light.

You learned well from Archee on how to throw up another subject when you are being questioned about something else.

What did Kevin at DS1 say about fixing your highsided motor? I mean it has to be fixed and I know Archee didn't install that rear brace in there unlevel being he is better than that.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He probably already had Archie cover it up.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your campaign against us puts you right here.

Your lack of proof demonstrates that you've been drinking your false god's urine. This thread will haunt you for all eternity!!!!

jmbishop- the man with no proof.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

CRICKETS?????

That's what I thought.

I'm sure there's enough time in the day to go and measure the car. How many feet did you say was needed?

Mstangbware and jmbishop.....two of the weakest men on the forum. All talk.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-29-2008).]

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you think that someone other than the owner took that photo? I believe if I hadn't seen my car in a long time and seen it in that condition I'd be a little pissed and would give a rats about anything other than getting the car and my money.

But with your childish actions in this site I doubt the owner gives a crap about what you think.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

08-31-2008 12:40 AM

... Awaiting MstangBware to post his scientific findings, too funny!

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Do you think that someone other than the owner took that photo? I believe if I hadn't seen my car in a long time and seen it in that condition I'd be a little pissed and would give a rats about anything other than getting the car and my money.

But with your childish actions in this site I doubt the owner gives a crap about what you think.

Actually, I've been in touch with the owner of the car and I know personally all of the difficulties in trying retrieve his car..... Not to include getting the work performed as it was "paid in full."
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, I've been in touch with the owner of the car and I know personally all of the difficulties in trying retrieve his car..... Not to include getting the work performed as it was "paid in full."

I have been in touch with the owner of the car also but unlike you I will actually be able to help him get it back on the road one of these days. If things go right the car will end up at my place and will have a motor swap installed and put back on the road.

So back to your HIGHSIDED engine swap or UNLEVEL rear cross support--Which is it?

Did Kevin at DS1 fock up or your boy Archee?

Stop bringing up other **** and just man up and answer my question. I mean everyone that has read this Thread already thinks less of you now so it is not going to hurt you anymore by haveing a flawed car.
4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 4-mulaGT:

My hard drive hates you...

Oh i dun did it.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

because I can
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your lack of proof demonstrates that you've been drinking your false god's urine. This thread will haunt you for all eternity!!!!

jmbishop- the man with no proof.

Your posts are repetitive and useless. You can't fool all of us with your crap. You and anyone else who has been watching this thread knows its coming.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your posts are repetitive and useless. You can't fool all of us with your crap. You and anyone else who has been watching this thread knows its coming.

I've never said once it was off because there are no measurements, I've only entertained the Idea that it could be.

Originally posted by Archie:

You two guys are really screwed up. We took a lot of measurements of roofs when Troy, Curley & DrCPU were in town. We also have measured every chop top as it was being built. But it wouldn't do any good to report that to a couple of people who have their heads so far up their a$$es they can't see straight.
Wake up already.

Archie

We're still waiting bishoptutu.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you'll still be waiting. I didn't say it was here yet, I said it was coming.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are we waiting on again?

The answer from Madjurl on that is croooked on his car, the engine install or the rear cross brace?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What are we waiting on again?

The answer from Madjurl on that is croooked on his car, the engine install or the rear cross brace?

MstangBware's;

I'LL be sure to tell Joseph when I see him, hehe.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

MstangBware's;

PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madjurl's highsided engine swap with uneven rear cross brace:

I am sure if you let Kevin over at DS1 that his motor install is high on one side he will correct it. I mean last I knew he had plenty of free time and no other customers. Or if it is the rear cross brace that is not level then you now your BOY will fix that for you.

I fixed my setup not it is time for you to get yours fixed. Can't be driving around in a uneven high sided engine swapped Fiero on 20's. That just aint proper.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Madjurl's highsided engine swap with uneven rear cross brace:

I am sure if you let Kevin over at DS1 that his motor install is high on one side he will correct it. I mean last I knew he had plenty of free time and no other customers. Or if it is the rear cross brace that is not level then you now your BOY will fix that for you.

I fixed my setup not it is time for you to get yours fixed. Can't be driving around in a uneven high sided engine swapped Fiero on 20's. That just aint proper.

And next time you go back to Archee's you should get him to install one of those high HP exhaust like he put on the Stinger. Goes something like this:

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

MstangBware's;

Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't take reading this anymore...

Cali, what you see on the black subframe pic that is circled is the goddam OEM heat sheild being reused in conjunction with the poly mount

Jesus Christ!

------------------
Recanizin' Flat-Buns Since 2001

Eric Nelson
Internet Sales Manager
Power Ford Valencia
nelsone@autonation.com

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chicken McNizzle:

Cali, what you see on the black subframe pic that is circled is the goddam OEM heat sheild being reused in conjunction with the poly mount

Jesus Christ!

Really???? I don't see any heat shield (not that I can detect from that photo even enlarged), all I see is a stock 88 cradle that he modified, removed some metal, and welded (sub standard) his new brackets on. Just my opinion, but he now has a cradle with less strength than the stock cradle, and he's putting in an engine with about 3 times the power and torque of what the cradle was designed for. If you guys think it's fine, good for you, it wouldn't be acceptable in my car.

Note to MstangsBware: no I haven't been on the forum much lately, too busy making money in the stock market, made enough to cover my engine sway just in the last five days. Really don't care about discussing your car with you.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 10-31-2008).]

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post10-31-2008 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

all I see is a stock 88 cradle that he modified, removed some metal, and welded (sub standard) his new brackets on.

Lol, Cali is still lost in the dark. How do you know what's acceptable for you car if you don't know what key essential Fiero parts look like (In this case a cradle)?

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 10-31-2008).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When I see someone modified another person's username, it's generally for the purpose of ridiculing that person. In this case, though, you seem to be referencing the Archbishop Desmond Tutu, and if you think that's some kind of insult, you're both a fool and even more classless than I previously suspected.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bishop says Curly needs a time out.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

Lol, Cali is still lost in the dark. How do you know what's acceptable for you car if you don't know what key essential Fiero parts look like (In this case a cradle)?

heres a shot in the dark, i've yet to disassemble an 88 cradle, but i'm guessing that what calikid thinks was a cut cradle is really a stock cradle
PFF
System Bot
Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is like a horrible joke that's gone bad. madcurl has the duck and run tatic down for sure. you bring up his car and he completely omits reading any of that. it's kind of like when i made somewhat well thought out posts to him and he ignored me.

Cali- you sir are a joke. that is a stock cradle. i sure am glad someone that's built the worlds badest fiero doesn't know a stock cradle.

is there any place this thread can be completely closed in?

ps - Archie posted on RFT yesterday!!!! what's up with that?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think Archies exhaust are just fine:

Then we took it out get it ready to send to plating later this week.

Notice the equalizer pipe & notice that the tips & mufflers are clamp on because they will not be going to plating.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by Billybo455:

ps - Archie posted on RFT yesterday!!!! what's up with that?

Dude that's just shaun being the ass that he is.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Billybo455:

Cali- you sir are a joke. that is a stock cradle. i sure am glad someone that's built the worlds badest fiero doesn't know a stock cradle.

Thank you !!! The whole thread is a big bad joke, people throwing stones on rumors that someone else's work isn't right. I don't spend my days looking at cradles, but I do know you have to modify a cradle to bolt in a 3800 or a V8.
You'd better being doing something to improve the strength over stock, because stock is not good enough for a high horsepower/torque engine, it's going to fail sooner than later.
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

but I do know you have to modify a cradle to bolt in a 3800.

Are you Serious!?!?!

Cali, do some research before a blanket statement like that!

I have PERSONALLY dropped in 7 3800 swaps in my lifetime and have NEVER ( repeat NEVER ) had to modify a cradle in any way, fashion, or form.

STOP READING AND BELIEVEING EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET. I seriously don't know who the hell you have been talking to but you need to get some facts straight before making any kind of statement like that if your intentions are to have any credibility. Jesus Christ! P.M. a brutha and get some straight answers from those of us who have done these damn swaps instaead of all the mis and disinformation that the internet is known for.

I don't mean to make this seem as an attack on you, but your an intelligent guy - when I see statements like that spew from your username on the forum it bugs the crap out of me, you have been in the Fiero game long enough to know better.

------------------
Recanizin' Flat-Buns Since 2001

Eric Nelson
Internet Sales Manager
Power Ford Valencia
nelsone@autonation.com

Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how do you know what's done to my car? it is stock. with no cracks. many many passes's.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bishoptutu and his hatred crusade against V8Archie and his choptop creation.

Here's bishoptutu Man made doctrines:

According to some there are some choptops that have a obvious low side. This has never been proven or disproved, its never really been talked about on the forum until now and it has exploded. I honestly don't understand why it has caused the stir that it has, if I had known it would have been such a soft spot I might have kept my contributions to the debate to myself.

So now your saying, "ACCORDING TO SOME." That's strange, I only read (3) person with and your buddy Mstangbware as the spoke persons and now you're wondering "why" it has caused an issue.

The new thread is the appropriate place to discus the possibility of uneven chops, not for bashing.

So now you're calling it "POSSIBILITY" of uneven choptops. Before you ran to start another thread you just about swore by the testimonials of others it was uneven, but now it's "POSSIBILITES."

Lets recap. Before your admission this was your basis for the discussion;

I don't see it in the pictures at all, but its still hard to ignore the 3 people saying its off. The truth is that the only problem here is if the owners of the chops have a problem with the roof of there cars being a noticeable amount off.

This was "your moment" to shine with diginity by backing away. However, like a raging religous zealot bull you charge forward.

None of us have anything to gain from Archie's chops being off, and even if a few are a little off it really only matters to the owner of the cars. Neither of us have documentation and your trying to jump in without th information sitting in your garage. Like I keep saying I haven't and don't see it,I have seen the car at Loyde's but didn't payed much attention to it when I had the chance but there are three other who said they have. You could do us a favor and take a measuring tape to the 2 of yours you have access to. You have the ability so why not entertain us? If I owned a Archie chop as long as it wasn't to far off I think I could live with it. With wills permission if I'm ever able to get close to his car I will measure it if no one else has. If we're going to keep talking about this it need to go to PMs or start a new thread.

Please take notice;

None of us have anything to gain from Archie's chops being off. Like I keep saying I haven't and don't see it,I have seen the car at Loyde's but didn't payed much attention to it when I had the chance .

Nothing to gain huh? Yet you start another thread. No documentation huh, but still you continue. You stated you seen the (car), but didn't pay any attention, but you start another thread

Do us all a favor. Pull out your self-righteous sword from its sheet and fall upon it. For you have truly embarrass yourself, again.

bishoptutu and his Religious zealots (mstangbware) as they worship their false god howdy.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

When I see someone modified another person's username, it's generally for the purpose of ridiculing that person.

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

But you have to be an ignorant nigga.
Sad.

Fatback 86's weak points........ Always crying about how "he's offended" while viewing the trash can, hehe.

Side note: Watch fastback 86 Goggle the word "fatback."

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fatback 86's weak points........ Always crying about how "he's offended" while viewing the trash can, hehe.

Side note: Watch fastback 86 Goggle the word "fatback."

Please, I'm not offended in the least. It's the internet. What I am is surprised, surprised at how little class you have and how eager you are to remind everyone of it publicly.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock