Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  The economy, is it good or bad. (Page 32)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 46 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The economy, is it good or bad. by 84fiero123
Started on: 07-27-2007 10:05 AM
Replies: 1809 (21986 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 11-22-2008 07:23 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Liar:

OMG less then 1/2 a %. What was it for the quarter bill? You picked up one almost insignificant negative area to make it look bad. And it was from 2 months ago. Oh and bill thats not a negative growth its a drop of .4% from the previous positive growth. Its still growing just not as much. So I didn't lie. Leading indicators do in fact still show growth. You don't even understand what your posting.

You stated clearly "Most indicators show positive growth."... You lied.

AGAIN from the article "Ten indicators make up the leading index. Seven of them fell:"

Most indicators are DOWN not up... Liar

Dumb ass that would be 10-7 = 3.
You can't even get that right.

Like I said above Skanc, gullible isnt a word...
IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Liar:

3 is still positive.

What other links do you have that you don't understand?

3 is not most as you tried to make everyone believe.

"Most indicators show positive growth." is a bold faced lie...
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Phranc:
Of course you don't care bill. You got me on a typo clever little bill. So desperate to win one little argument.

Umm no.. I mean I really dont care and no I dont even care to win an argument as there isnt one. You are a liar and thats it.
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Umm no.. I mean I really dont care and no I dont even care to win an argument as there isnt one. You are a liar and thats it.

Did I bill ,did I really? Did those indicators show actual negative growth or just less positive growth then before? Calling me a liar when you don't understand what your talking about only reflects on how desperate you are. So like I said most leading indicators shoe growth. You still haven't shown that to be a lie. And it would only be a lie if I knew it was wrong and but it forward anyway. If I had been wrong, I'd have just been wrong. Being wrong isn't lying. But I'm not wrong and I didn't lie. You however are still an idiot.
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Bitter,
Ummm what you have listed out is of no concern of mine.

A) I have 19 years of Active Federal Service and 22 years of Total Military Service. (I'm "locked in" and can't be fired and if I die or am seriously injured tomorrow, I and/or my wife and kids have health care for the rest of our lives. It'll cost like $250 a year plus some minor deductibles.)

B) Therefore, I have a guaranteed pension for the rest of my life.

C) I have other assets and investments. I PLANNED FOR THE WORST/RETIREMENT, MR BITTER!

D) I can go quite a long time with my house empty paying $1200/month in a mortgage and renting a 3 bedroom house down here for $700/month. My wife will be going back to work down here and taking home about $1500/month

E) Even if I did get "canned" due to cutbacks, I have a top secret clearance. I can get contracting jobs and government jobs that 99% of the country can't.

So Mr. Bitter, all you're showing is your bitterness in the fact that you never planned for the worst/retirement when you had those good paying jobs!

Bill, your leaching ass is not worth my time to argue with. Maybe you're just bitter that the government /military kicked your ass out for unsatisfactory participation before you could finish out your contract. Regardless, mud slinging coming especially from you isn't worth my time to justify. I have served my country honorably for over 20 years and through 2 wars. You can take your mudslinging and shove it up your ass.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lawrence Welk:
Did I bill ,did I really? Did those indicators show actual negative growth or just less positive growth then before? Calling me a liar when you don't understand what your talking about only reflects on how desperate you are. So like I said most leading indicators shoe growth. You still haven't shown that to be a lie. And it would only be a lie if I knew it was wrong and but it forward anyway. If I had been wrong, I'd have just been wrong. Being wrong isn't lying. But I'm not wrong and I didn't lie. You however are still an idiot.

You ARE a liar and I proved it twice in one day.

You stated that "skank isn't a word".. Thats a lie, it is a word.

You stated that "Most indicators show positive growth." Thats a lie, 7 of the 10 leading indicators are down. I dont know where the hell you get that most indicators are up when only three of TEN are up.. I mean WHAT THE **** are you trying to prove here Phranc?

It's plain as day... 7 of the 10 LEADING ECONOMIC INDICATORS ARE DOWN. You lied.

There is no excuse for your ignorance of the facts and many other things. If you dont believe me try arguing in court that you didnt know you were wrong.

You are a liar so learn from your ignorance and move on as there is nothing more to discuss.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 01-06-2008).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are we ever gonna find out if the plane will fly......?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spacedouche:
Bill, your leaching ass is not worth my time to argue with. Maybe you're just bitter that the government /military kicked your ass out for unsatisfactory participation before you could finish out your contract.

Prove it or just continue being the assumptive ass hole that you are.

Regardless, mud slinging coming especially from you isn't worth my time to justify. I have served my country honorably for over 20 years and through 2 wars. You can take your mudslinging and shove it up your ass.

Doesnt mean didly squat to me. You are still an ass hole in my books and that means I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You almost sound like Kloddster.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 01-07-2008).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You ARE a liar and I proved it twice in one day.

You stated that "skank isn't a word".. Thats a lie, it is a word.
No bill that was a typo.

You stated that "Most indicators show positive growth." Thats a lie, 7 of the 10 leading indicators are down. I dont know where the hell you get that most indicators are up when only three of TEN are up.. I mean WHAT THE **** are you trying to prove here Phranc?
Down from what bill? They do show positive growth just less positive growth then prier. Thats still positive growth. All you proved is that you don't know what your talking about.

It's plain as day... 7 of the 10 LEADING ECONOMIC INDICATORS ARE DOWN. You lied.
Its plain as day you don't know what your talking about.

There is no excuse for your ignorance of the facts and many other things. If you dont believe me try arguing in court that you didnt know you were wrong.
Ignorance. That would be like not understanding the links you post and what they mean.

You are a liar so learn from your ignorance and move on as there is nothing more to discuss.

I'm not a liar bill. You just don't know what you're talking about. Ignorance? More of you self failure projecting.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still waiting on your pm sending me your information so I can, without a doubt, prove it. Just send me that info Bill, I'll pull up your records and if you weren't an Unsat, I'll post that you were and I was wrong. Otherwise, I've been working with the Army Reserve for 22 years. I can spot an Unsatisfactory Participant more than a mile away. You I could smell through an internet connection!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ace see this is most of your problem you are in great shape now, thanks to me and all the other Americans who have paid your salary for the last 22 years.

Your wife can make 1500 a month, WOW, she is a keeper. Mine can make that in less than a week.

Get real ace the economy is going down hill faster every day.

So you prepared for the worst retirement, hm. So did I my home is paid for ace, is yours?

How about your cars? Mine are.

Had I stayed with Saturn I would be retiring this year, full pension. At 52. Still eligible for ½ retirement at 55 that I can keep with my disability. With everything I own already paid for.

You are one of the lucky ones in this country who has lived off people like me for the last 22 years and will continue to live of the American public with your miniscule pension, but still allowed to work.

Ace you are one stupid excuse for a human being with an education.

See this is part of your problem you see this as,

You are fine, so the rest of the world must be.

Well Ace I am fine, disabled but fine. It’s the economy that is not.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

PFF
System Bot
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If your wife can make 1500 in less then a weak you got some nerve bitching about your "fixed income".
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Ace see this is most of your problem you are in great shape now, thanks to me and all the other Americans who have paid your salary for the last 22 years.

Your wife can make 1500 a month, WOW, she is a keeper. Mine can make that in less than a week.

Get real ace the economy is going down hill faster every day.

So you prepared for the worst retirement, hm. So did I my home is paid for ace, is yours?

How about your cars? Mine are.

Had I stayed with Saturn I would be retiring this year, full pension. At 52. Still eligible for ½ retirement at 55 that I can keep with my disability. With everything I own already paid for.

You are one of the lucky ones in this country who has lived off people like me for the last 22 years and will continue to live of the American public with your miniscule pension, but still allowed to work.

Ace you are one stupid excuse for a human being with an education.

See this is part of your problem you see this as,

You are fine, so the rest of the world must be.

Well Ace I am fine, disabled but fine. It’s the economy that is not.

Mr Bitter,

No, I have 20 years left on a mortgage. You own a Mobile Home. That set you back what? $20,000 new? When I was 25 years old, I, too, owned a mobile home outright. Now I'm living in a house that doesn't get replaced every 10 years. Yes, all 5 of my cars are paid for.

So you continue to be bitter because I served my country in the Army and you feel that is leaching off of the people. Okay, Mr Bitter.

Your wife can make $1500 take home in a week? THEN WHY THE F ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING ON A FIXED INCOME, MR. BITTER????????
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No bill that was a typo.

Well then you need to be more careful in the future when making uneducated assertions. Skank is a word. Your statement skank isnt a word is a lie. Stating that it was a typo is just an attempt to mitigate and deflect the fact that your statement is false.. IE a lie.

Down from what bill? They do show positive growth just less positive growth then prier. Thats still positive growth. All you proved is that you don't know what your talking about.

I provided that article that states very clearly, in plain English that 7 of the 10 leading economic indicators are down. Which means your statement that most indicators are showing growth is a not fact, it is a lie.

Originally posted by George Washington:
I'm not a liar bill.

Yes you are.. You lie all the time.

You just don't know what you're talking about. Ignorance? More of you self failure projecting.

Mitigate the facts all you want.. you're a liar.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this even about the economy anymore? Or just kind of a vent fest for you guys that don't like each other?

So.. if the economy is in the toilet as put forth by a couple of posters.
Ideas on how to help it recover?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You see this is your problem Ace I think you are comparing my trying to show you how those on a fixed income, in another thread, have to deal with the rises in prices. Not me.

Why doesn’t my wife work? Because we have this, as you call it “hobby farm” that was always her dream. Also in one weekend just before Christmas this year she made $5,500 selling a litter of Golden Retriever puppies.

If she wanted to she could do that every month, we don’t, that would be irresponsible breading.

That on top of all the other money she brings in from the farm would amaze you.

Why do you have to get so personal in your answers? This thread was started about the economy not yours or my economic standing.

Is it that you feel I owe you something? Or that you feel you are owed something by all of us?

------------------

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill you are an idiot. You don't know what your talking about. For some one who was so not trying to win an argument you sure are trying really hard. I thought you didn't care. You provided an article you don't understand that doesn't show me to be wrong or a liar. A typo is not an uneducated assertion it is a typo. A typo is not a lie. It is a typo. Is mitigate your new word bill? Trying to sound smart? Instead of using fancy words you should go back and read your article so you can understand it. As it is you have nary a clue. Calling me a liar and trying to fabricate lies shows poorly only on you bill. So too does your posting articles you don't understand to prove me wrong. Proving me wrong, yet another failure in your life bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:
I'm still waiting on your pm sending me your information so I can, without a doubt, prove it. Just send me that info Bill, I'll pull up your records and if you weren't an Unsat, I'll post that you were and I was wrong. Otherwise, I've been working with the Army Reserve for 22 years. I can spot an Unsatisfactory Participant more than a mile away. You I could smell through an internet connection!

No.
Thats personal and private info. You have no need to prove anything about me as my personal life has nothing at all to do with this thread, this forum or anything else you can contrive or assert.

I served 8 years in the Reserve and National Guard and was discharged honorably. Thats all you will ever get from me and will ever need to know.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I and Phranc merely stated that you need to stop using your "fixed income" crutch.

And I don't give a flying rat's ass and two squirrels nuts about your hobby farm.

I'll debate with you again when you have something worthwhile to debate about.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bill you are an idiot. You don't know what your talking about. For some one who was so not trying to win an argument you sure are trying really hard. I thought you didn't care. You provided an article you don't understand that doesn't show me to be wrong or a liar. A typo is not an uneducated assertion it is a typo. A typo is not a lie. It is a typo. Is mitigate your new word bill? Trying to sound smart? Instead of using fancy words you should go back and read your article so you can understand it. As it is you have nary a clue. Calling me a liar and trying to fabricate lies shows poorly only on you bill. So too does your posting articles you don't understand to prove me wrong. Proving me wrong, yet another failure in your life bill.

Skanc you are an ass. Need I say any more?

I want you to post the leading economic indicators that are showing growth.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Skanc you are an ass. Need I say any more?

You already did that for me bill. Remember 7/10 are down. Down != negative. The growth is still there just less then before. You'd know that if you knew what you were talking about and understood what you were reading ( if you even read them) in your links.
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And ace you need to take remedial reading course or maybe comprehension.

I never use fixed income as a crutch here or anywhere else. You and Phrac try to use it against me whenever the mood moves you to divert the subject away from what this thread is about.

Must be that military training, the best defense is a good offence.

------------------

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:
So.. if the economy is in the toilet as put forth by a couple of posters.
Ideas on how to help it recover?

Give the people more money to spend.
Dr. Paul says he will attempt to have the income tax legislation overturned there by effectively ending the IRS's reign of terror on this country. The income tax laws were supposed to have expired at the end of WWII but congress voted to keep it going.

We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You already did that for me bill. Remember 7/10 are down. Down != negative. The growth is still there just less then before. You'd know that if you knew what you were talking about and understood what you were reading ( if you even read them) in your links.

Don't bother trying to make him understand it, Phranc. When I tried using a 3.5% raise last year and only getting a 3% RAISE this year, he started insulting me about working for the government by serving in the Army.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

aceman

4899 posts
Member since Feb 2003
Mr Bitter,
You use your "fixed income" and your disability as a crutch every time you possibly can. Take away those two things and you'd have nothing to use in your arguments on here.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't bother trying to make him understand it, Phranc. When I tried using a 3.5% raise last year and only getting a 3% RAISE this year, he started insulting me about working for the government by serving in the Army.

I don't think he understands anything past food good fire bad. Even then fire is probably to complex. I just hope others see the massive glaring flaws in his ( for lack of a better term) logic.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See this is what I am talking about divert away from the subject when cornered or in doubt.

How about getting back to the subject?

------------------

aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fine. Save your posts of doom and gloom and post when we have the first moth of negative growth where we have a factual baseline to see if we actually go into a recession. That might be in 3 month, 6 month, a year or never.

Right now, we aren't even in the first month of a recession so therefore, you are wrong that the economy is in the toilet.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Give the people more money to spend.

More welfare.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

More welfare.

This thread isn't about Bill!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Plain English.. 7 of 10 are down. The "indicators" are projections on economic growth.

Though there may be "growth" as you put it but those projections or "indicators" of growth are DOWN from their expectations.. 7 of 10 to be exact.

The indicators / projections were DOWN, they fell SHORT, OFF. the mark. If the indicators were used for the purposes of showing growth by virtue of the fact that there is some they would not be very reliable indicators of PROJECTED economic growth and prosperity.

PFF
System Bot
IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I borrowed a billion dollars a day from the Federal Reserve and communist governments like China, my finances would be in good shape too. But as Dr. Paul says, there's a day when the bill is going to be due.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More welfare.

I suppose that could be another one but hey man, whatever it takes to have people put money into circulation and keep them happy. Works for me.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Plain English.. 7 of 10 are down. The "indicators" are projections on economic growth.

Though there may be "growth" as you put it but those projections or "indicators" of growth are DOWN from their expectations.. 7 of 10 to be exact.

The indicators / projections were DOWN, they fell SHORT, OFF. the mark. If the indicators were used for the purposes of showing growth by virtue of the fact that there is some they would not be very reliable indicators of PROJECTED economic growth and prosperity.

Down != negative. You are to stupid to understand bill. Less growth then before is still growth. And as I said leading indicators are showing growth. You are just to stupid to understand what your reading.

So to recap for the idiot:
down != negative.
Growth = positive
indicators are showing growth
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IEatRice:
If I borrowed a billion dollars a day from the Federal Reserve and communist governments like China, my finances would be in good shape too. But as Dr. Paul says, there's a day when the bill is going to be due.

Well you me and Dr. Paul seem to be on the same page with regard to that. What most of the lemmings dont understand is this country is broke and ass hole deep in debt to the tune of TRILLIONS of dollars and with the dollar devaluing against other currencies and at the rate congress is spending money on credit.... Wholee effing crap man!

Someone with some balls needs to step up and take charge. I like the way Dr. Paul is doing it. Gods honest truth. He is probably the only politician I have ever had the desire to meet.

Good man, OUTSTANDING ideas based on SOLID principals.... sniff sniff.. Smells like fresh air to me.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Down != negative. You are to stupid to understand bill. Less growth then before is still growth. And as I said leading indicators are showing growth. You are just to stupid to understand what your reading.

So to recap for the idiot:
down != negative.
Growth = positive
indicators are showing growth

Again ass face...
The indicators are not showing the "projected growth" and for those in the know that means the INDICATORS ARE DOWN... 7 of 10 to be exact.

I dont give a dam that you show growth when that growth was not where it should have been. I was handed a report that said we should be here and you hand me one a month later that is lower..... and try to tell me it is growth? Nice try.. and you're fired Phranc. I need another CFO.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I suppose that could be another one but hey man, whatever it takes to have people put money into circulation and keep them happy. Works for me.

You pay check comes from taxes therefore you dont pay taxes on your dole, you merely play a income tax shell game.

Face the facts space.
Your salary drains more from the coffers than 168 family's on welfare annually.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Those who cant make in in society usually do turn the the government for support. You are nothing more than a dishonorable douche bag not even worthy of addressing me directly let alone in the third person. You are truly a disgrace to the uniform. I dont think I need to back that up with proof of your total lack of respect of some of the citizens who pay you your bloated salary but I edited this post to clarify my opinion of you.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

And your point is?

My point was that if you fired one fat ass worthless POS disgrace to the uniform you could feed 168 family's for 1 year.

Then again I suppose you could just tell them to shut up and eat cake.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 01-07-2008).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again ass face...
The indicators are not showing the "projected growth" and for those in the know that means the INDICATORS ARE DOWN... 7 of 10 to be exact.

I dont give a dam that you show growth when that growth was not where it should have been. I was handed a report that said we should be here and you hand me one a month later that is lower..... and try to tell me it is growth? Nice try.. and you're fired Phranc. I need another CFO.

In the know? You don't know what you're talking about. Down isn't negative. its just less growth then before which is still growth. And growth that isn't negative is positive. As I said leading indicators show positive growth. Calling me assface doesn't make you anymore right. You are still an idiot and wrong and ignorant of what you thing you know what your talking about.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 46 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock