Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Madcurl's Arch Rival !! (Page 33)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Madcurl's Arch Rival !! by exoticse
Started on: 04-07-2005 02:39 AM
Replies: 3142 (256061 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 12-03-2016 10:12 PM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Curly is was great to meet you and Troy at the shop on monday and spen a few hours with you guys. I will say to all that the photos do not do this car justice. I for one was a skeptic at first and then I saw this car and understood what you were going for after some chat time and looking at it piece by piece. I am on board for this build 100% now. You have a great vision and I learned alot from you listening and now see things in our car in the stock and chopped form that I have never seen before. Have a good one and when you pick this car up there is an open house BBQ for you and yes I made it home with out one spec of mud in the car. My boy wore the bag up to his shoulders. The shoes however were a complete loss but now he is happy with his Iron Man shoes. lol...

Another #20 convert !

Thomas u were not the only one, a lot of people were skeptical as this build went along but Curly
simply has outstanding vision, and no way was this going to be a dud.

With each little tweek you can see the car is starting to look more unbelievable. He has an amazing eye for detail.

Just wait he is not done yet.
IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Papa gotta brand new bag."

Re-tweaking contined; my favorite Green tape. As I originally planned; reduction of the upper line;

I not going to try an explain the process since it was necessary to "get to the chopper" and to "lay my hands" on the chopper @Archie's. Fiero Thomas, The Crew, Troyboy and Archie knows where the project is headed, so you have to wait-it-out for finally results. All I can say is, I'm using the Elise wiper to "flow" with the pipe dream you're viewing here.

The "mapping" was performed right after Troy and I stepped off the plane. I wanted to get started and then let the idea "marinate" over night. However, it was something that Troyboy said to me that played a important part and prevented me from getting a full 8-hr sleep. How do you make #020's hood from looking like a "hotrod"? That night I was going over a few ideas and I think I have the solution and using the Elise wiper system.

The Elise idea tweaked

I like the V-shape on the hood, thus allowing for blade swipe.

Mapped out cutting area;

After Rob and Chris (The Crew) gave additional tweaking to the V-shaped opening it was okay to start cutting! (its a good thing to get ideas from those whom are younger)

The point of "no return." Driver's side cut, now cardboard copy the cut onto the other side;

Done deal;

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-24-2008).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Show us the pics you took from here....

A
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going through the steps, hehe.

Very "hippy" and both front and rear are pretty much even.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-27-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Archie:

Show us the pics you took from here....

A

HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats sick man, thats fcucken awesome!!
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HC

691 posts
Member since Feb 2006
I didn't know you painted it already!

[This message has been edited by HC (edited 04-24-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HC:

I didn't know you painted it already!

Wrong emblem, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-25-2008).]

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scoop looks good, but it sits too high IMO.

Decrease the front angle so it has less of a ramp effect, and let the "sides" fade into the top of the hood, near the windsheild.
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!!!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

Decrease the front angle so it has less of a ramp effect, and let the "sides" fade into the top of the hood, near the windsheild.

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by AutoTech:

Some what hard to explain which was the main reason why I needed to fly out and review the nexts modifications. The pictures posted are just a series of steps.

The hood will have a C-shape near the black portion of the Eclipse windshield and will be about 1" from the top of the black line. 6" or so the hood will be cut and elevated at the level of the vent. The remaining side prior to the ramping will be glassed and smooth for a less ramping effect.

The center area too will be raised to match the inside of the vent and then a V-cut in the middle similar to the Elise hood. The C-shape will continue around the Eclipse windshield without the uneven cut-out of the windshield due the the center being raised.

The end result will add depth and valleys to the hood. Finally, the inside near the original opening will have a wall (similar to Troyboys vents) and a screen will be laid in this area. The end result will appear as-one piece but with depth and width.

Like I've said, its hard to understand where the modification are going and how it's going to change the over-all design just by viewing these pics. The only way to get a understanding would to have been at Archie's. The project should be completed in 1-month.

Scurvy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScurvySend a Private Message to ScurvyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

side view;

Any plans to adjust the lower edge to make it (or make it look) parallel with the belt line of the window?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scurvy:

Any plans to adjust the lower edge to make it (or make it look) parallel with the belt line of the window?

Troy and I thought about a solution, but (we) decided where going to leave "as-is" and I'm not too pleased with the look, but I'll have to live with it. Granted, it can be fixed, but the downside is the "what ifs." I'm sure you've notice a few cars on the road where the mirror was ripped off with wires dangling. If I were to glass over this area the possibility of ripping the glassed door skin area (more damages); besides there're only three bolts holding it on the metal bracket. If left "as-is" only the door mirror would need replacement. Plus, I've never driven a car with mirrors sticking out 13" and a few Ferrari drivers haven't either. Once you've hit something once, you'll hopefully won't do it again. Unlike the Mercedes, they automatically fold during parking, so I'll need to teach myself to manually fold these babies. I'd bet Archie has since removed the mirrors cause he too has bumped into them at the shop.

13" You'd could poke somebody's eye out with that!

notice that the triangle metal piece is below the base point.

Three little screws.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Originally this part was going on next to the 350Z window, we'll things have change; I'll make use of this Ford GT part, guess where?

merlot566jka

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for merlot566jkaSend a Private Message to merlot566jkaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl, check your pms!

were having a meet in Oklahoma on sunday, can you make it?

I'll be up in the great lakes area in May, maybe I'll stop by and check out your car....

back on topic....

wow. I'll take 2, one for me and one for the wife (whether she wants it or not)

[This message has been edited by merlot566jka (edited 04-25-2008).]

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Troy and I thought about a solution, but (we) decided where going to leave "as-is" and I'm not too pleased with the look, but I'll have to live with it. Granted, it can be fixed, but the downside is the "what ifs." I'm sure you've notice a few cars on the road where the mirror was ripped off with wires dangling. If I were to glass over this area the possibility of ripping the glassed door skin area (more damages); besides there're only three bolts holding it on the metal bracket. If left "as-is" only the door mirror would need replacement. Plus, I've never driven a car with mirrors sticking out 13" and a few Ferrari drivers haven't either. Once you've hit something once, you'll hopefully won't do it again. Unlike the Mercedes, they automatically fold during parking, so I'll need to teach myself to manually fold these babies. I'd bet Archie has since removed the mirrors cause he too has bumped into them at the shop.

13" You'd could poke somebody's eye out with that!

Are the mirrors going to stay that color or be body color? I think with body color the brackets would blend in more and it would be even less noticable that the lower line is not even with the window.

BTW: Great pics!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

Are the mirrors going to stay that color or be body color? I think with body color the brackets would blend in more and it would be even less noticable that the lower line is not even with the window.

BTW: Great pics!

True. The mirrors would blend-in if painted the same as he body, but in this case, the F360 will remain black (if broken harder to match a pearl) and the car body will be a deep dark burgandy pearl with black accents along the base of the car and center vent area black.

Originally posted by merlot566jka:

madcurl, check your pms!

were having a meet in Oklahoma on sunday, can you make it?

I'll be up in the great lakes area in May, maybe I'll stop by and check out your car....

back on topic....

wow. I'll take 2, one for me and one for the wife (whether she wants it or not)

I'm sorry I can't. My car is at Archie's another month or so. However, you can check out the chopper @ Archie's.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-25-2008).]

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Curly......I'm glad to hear that the hood is not staying like that......don't get me wrong, I love all your ideas, but the hood scoop has me a little scared.
I'm sure you'll pull it off though, you have a great eye for the "right look"!! I know I won't be disappointed!!
On to the mirror. I agree that the bottom line of the mirror throws everything off. Is there a way to make a sleave, or a small cover for that bottom portion from fiberglass that would take away that angled down effect? Maybe a two sided tape stick-on piece that you could paint the same color of the car? If you do it right, I don't think it would look "stuck-on", and it would take away from the down slope of the mirror.
Just a thought.

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

fieroman22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman22Send a Private Message to fieroman22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sexy sexy
Scurvy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScurvySend a Private Message to ScurvyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Troy and I thought about a solution, but (we) decided where going to leave "as-is" and I'm not too pleased with the look, but I'll have to live with it. Granted, it can be fixed, but the downside is the "what ifs." I'm sure you've notice a few cars on the road where the mirror was ripped off with wires dangling. If I were to glass over this area the possibility of ripping the glassed door skin area (more damages); besides there're only three bolts holding it on the metal bracket. If left "as-is" only the door mirror would need replacement.

Is there enough material to shave the bottom of the mirror flat with the door? Or shave the top so you can rotate them up so the bottom is straight?

Just trying to toss out some ideas
PFF
System Bot
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Troy and I thought about a solution, but (we) decided where going to leave "as-is" and I'm not too pleased with the look, but I'll have to live with it.

What if you rounded the offending corner? helps a little

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

What if you rounded the offending corner? helps a little

Now thats an idea. Thanks.

I had several priorities while at Archie's and first on the list were the Bell Tech drop spindles. I'm @ 1-finger clearance which is bit below my usual two finger specs. This is no big issue for now and on Thursday I'll take car of this minor issue.

Actually the problem was addressed today; Friday.

I got a little side-tracked during my visit, hehe.

Nice Hair dryer and big 3.5" beefie exhaust system and welds; very professional.

Notice the NSX tranny tucked in there; follow the nicely welded pips too.

Custom 3.5" Spintec muffler;

nice welds continued

Shot the smoke out the side! Yeah baby!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-26-2008).]

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i want full body shots of this car NOAW!!!!!
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:

i want full body shots of this car NOAW!!!!!

And more details!!!
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, what if you took fourpoint9's idea one step further, and brought the front end down a touch ....... parallel to the window line??

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I want details, and I want them NOW
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Side tracking continued;

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh God, a high-pressure air box on ITBs!!!

Yeah, I gots wood on that one!!

MORE INFO NOW!!!!!!

------------------
~Michael

Concept page - http://www.michael-blue.com/IndyIMSA.htm
'85 GT 4sp white - SOLD | | '85 2M6 Auto red - SOLD | | '84 2M4 bare chassis - SOLD
Crap, I'm out of Fieros! Time to buy another!! - "Your mileage may vary."

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This car reminds me of Chris West's car. I remember this view with those tires kicking rocks up while passing me on hwy 1 back in 2005 with his 3.4 turbo set up. I remember that rear bumper very well.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Moving onto the back, hehe.

Side view; lower half of the bumper will come down 2" or so to enclose the Ford GT40 vent.

The reflector will be centered between the license plate and inner tail pipe opening and below the stock bumper line.

Stock body line will "wrapped around" and placed along green tape and since the bumper is made of fiberglass; it too will be lowered 2" but with an upward design.

This modification will take place once the hood modification are performed on Tuesday. Once the hood modification DONE will tackle the bumper; beside I'm sending "Mr. Big boy" rim out to Archie's.

Say "hello" to Mr. Big Stuff;

Since #020 is currently using #015's rims, I'll send this big boy out for additional modification

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-26-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
The Goodie table #020; G35 lamps for other project

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering why you were looking over the lamps hard on monday!!!!!

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the V-shape on the hood, thus allowing for blade swipe.

Won't that make for a long arm?
sorry...

Wish I was able to stop for a visit.

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 04-26-2008).]

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read it again and again, I get it now after talking to you. It starts to ramp up at the first green tape line and stops at the second but the vertical line on the sides is too steep (not what you intend) you want a gradual ramp up. The wiper and v cut and the top end of the scoop thickened and smoothed.

If I got it right I can photochop it from another angle, closer photo.

-fourpoint9
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

I read it again and again, I get it now after talking to you. It starts to ramp up at the first green tape line and stops at the second but the vertical line on the sides is too steep (not what you intend) you want a gradual ramp up. The wiper and v cut and the top end of the scoop thickened and smoothed. If I got it right I can photochop it from another angle, closer photo.

-fourpoint9

Thanks 4.9; you got it right! If I may add, the hood vent edges will be fiber glassed in for a less pronounced (softer edges) and will gradually fade onto the sides. The end result; you'll eventually see a hood scoop, but molded in a way that it appears it was intended for the car.

Edit; You can remove the vertical indentation (line) thats behind the Fiero badge up to the edge where the vent starts. I think the V-shape wiper is a bit too small and may need a longer/deeper "V" shape. I don't think you'll be able to add the smoother edges in photoshop, but if you can; please.

Thanks.

Curley.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
More items from the "Goodie" table;
Its time to retire the old stock interior lamps with something modern.

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an idea to ponder, it may stray from madcurl's vision. what do you think?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

I'm ready to see the ideas for the vents around the rear window. The window looks cool alone, but you gotta get all of that hot air out of there. I know it's in the works. I just want to see ideas.

rear venting;

This is the maxium amount of "venting" #020 can take w/o going over the top.
Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're not creating any sort of covers for those vents?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock