Started on: 03-28-2022 01:08 PM
Replies: 425 (4675 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 05-15-2022 12:41 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Problem is conflicting values...and how to reconcile them.

Do we believe in slavery ? (no) forced-mandated just about anything (no) individuality, self-determination and freedom (oh hell yes)

Do we willingly take on our role to protect and do for the weak what they cant themselves ? To be "normal right-wing-racist-mysigonistic-nazi's"

If putting a 9mm to a babies head and firing is murder, then abortion is murder, that is simple....but it doesn't end there. When does refusing to become an organ donor become murder ??

If I pick and choose which homeless I give a meal or coat to, and one starves or freezes to death because another didn't, is that murder ? No, its not.

At the end of the day, I gotta agree with the "my body my choice" stance, for everything (including vax and abortion) WITH the caveat of "your choice, your responsibility"

And lets be honest, I'd much rather have a puppie than a baby shittin on my floors. A puppy can be trained in a few months, a baby is going to be shittin on you for 50 years plus.

I can help you find your shoes, but I am not a tour guide. The path you choose must be your own.

Are you familiar with the Trolley Paradox?
IP: Logged
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2022 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, dude, you cant help...some things in life...

I was born severely deformed (same as my niece) in May of 1967. Not quiet "pinead" from the 30's movies.

I had my head smashed, I am garbage, they grab me by the head and smash my face into a wall...

Spit at me and forced to kneel on kindling and frozen peas. Grab me by the hair, smash my face and I'm not human, only humans sit on car seats...

All the while screaming how I should have been abortedm having my face wiped with tobassco sauce, screaming how I deserve death and the ****ing **** should have drowned me in the 1st bat hater. She got arrested for jumping in the ship canal one and tried to stab me 3 times in life....

Maye by men at birth do pop out of vagfina's....

Had enough of them. A good punch in the mouth should shut up that power-trip real quick.

**** off vagina.

Mary Lund...glad you are dead mother. ***** .

sorry, I am gong to go take a **** and wipe my ass wit my mothers pictures...

Abortion you **** , it's a ****ing shame dad dint punch you in the mouth and throw you in a lake in 1962,,,,

I did it anyway.

Sorry, dude....

The whole child abuse/abortion thing is pissing me off......My mom said "I should have been drowned in my 1st bath"......dad should have put that **** in a grave.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-12-2022).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
So many people here display what I think is some cognitive dissonance.

You went to so much trouble to demonstrate to everyone that you have absolutely NO CLUE what the term "cognitive dissonance" actually means.

You also clearly demonstrated to that you nave NO CLUE why we have a military.

You Leftists are CLUELESS about so many, many things and so happy to show that fact to everyone.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-14-2022).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Sorry, dude....

The whole child abuse/abortion thing is pissing me off......My mom said "I should have been drowned in my 1st bath"......dad should have put that **** in a grave.

Sorry man, hate to hear all that... I'm glad you're here though!
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2022 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

UNDER ROMAN LAW
the father could kill any member of his family
inc an adult son as there is a famous story about that

that was moral under their rules

point being morals change

greeks exposed kids if ...

Looks like you are currently witnessing a change before your eyes.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2022 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
You went to so much trouble to demonstrated to everyone that you have absolutely NO CLUE what the term "cognitive dissonance" actually means.

You also clearly demonstrated to that you nave NO CLUE why we have a military.

You Leftists are CLUELESS about so many, many things and so happy to show that fact to everyone.

In what way? People are just blindly ignoring directly competing beliefs that they hold. They do it by calling it something else, but they still ignore the discrepancy. Shouldn’t we all attempt to have some rational consistency in what we believe?

And I was just making a quick reply to Todd on the military. Wasn’t meant to be fully inclusive, but if you want your “gotcha,” you can have that one for free, Randy. LOL.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2022 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In what way? People are just blindly ignoring directly competing beliefs that they hold. They do it by calling it something else, but they still ignore the discrepancy. Shouldn’t we all attempt to have some rational consistency in what we believe?

And I was just making a quick reply to Todd on the military. Wasn’t meant to be fully inclusive, but if you want your “gotcha,” you can have that one for free, Randy. LOL.

No need for any "freebies" from you.

You do enough "gotcha-ing" of yourself as it is and the funniest part of it all is that you never realize it.

You also precisely demonstrated AGAIN that you have no clue what the term cognitive dissonance actually means.

You did stagger into an obviously unintended but somewhat passable job of describing cognitive consonance though.

Being pointlessly proud and profoundly ignorant is not the way for you to go through life but, judging just by your posts like this latest one, you seem to be singularly determined to do just exactly that.

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-13-2022).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2022 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No need for any "freebies" from you.

You do enough "gotcha-ing" of yourself as it is and the funniest part of it all is that you never realize it.

You also precisely demonstrated AGAIN that you have no clue what the term cognitive dissonance actually means.

You did stagger into an obviously unintended but somewhat passable job of describing cognitive consonance though.

Being pointlessly proud and profoundly ignorant is not the way for you to go through life but, judging just by your posts like this latest one, you seem to be singularly determined to do just exactly that.

Leftists gotta Leftist

Lol!!!!!

You won’t tell me what I said wrong, but I don’t know what it is and used it incorrectly, but I did actually describe it?

Read what you wrote.

Trolls gotta troll

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2022 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lol!!!!!

You won’t tell me what I said wrong, but I don’t know what it is and used it incorrectly, but I did actually describe it?

Read what you wrote.

NO

YOU read what I wrote.

Keep reading what I wrote over and over again. Move your lips and subvocalize the words as you read if that helps you. Keep rereading it over and over until the dim light of your limited understanding allows you a faint glimmer of cognition.

The more you Leftists try to tell everyone how "intellectual" you believe yourselves to be the more you demonstrate exactly the opposite.

You do that because:

Leftists gotta Leftist

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2022 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ahh, I see you wrote cognitive consonance. I haven’t heard that term before.

Still don’t see how I missed cognitive dissonance, and you haven’t explained it. :shrug:

I have noticed that I’ve had more arguments on specific words used rather than discussing the content of the arguments.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2022 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still don’t see how I missed cognitive dissonance, and you haven’t explained it. :shrug:

I have noticed that I’ve had more arguments on specific words used rather than discussing the content of the arguments.

Perhaps you could look it up in the dictionary, I know that you are able to do that.

Specific terms have specific meanings.

Words have meanings and should be used correctly.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2022 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because words have meaning.

Words with specific meanings are how normal, rational, people communicate.

Words that mean things are how adults construct "contents of the arguments".

When someone tries to use words and terms that they obviously don't understand the content of their argument becomes ridiculous or incoherent and they publicly display their ignorance and look the fool.

It is not my, or anyone else's, obligation to educate you here or to keep you from making a fool of yourself.

Leftists gotta Leftist

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2022 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright. Joe, Randy, this is the definition I have:

the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

Now how did I use it wrong? In four total comments now, I’ve heard that I’m using it incorrectly, yet neither of you have bothered to show how I am. Neither have posted a definition. Neither have contrasted that definition with how I used it.

I’m always willing to learn. But if someone is just going to sit and bark that something’s wrong without explaining further, they either can’t back it up, or they’re just a dick.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2022 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Perhaps you could look it up in the dictionary, I know that you are able to do that.

Specific terms have specific meanings.

Words have meanings and should be used correctly.

Why are calling me out?

Did I accuse you of using words improperly?

Read my post, and review the last sentence of your post immediately preceding my post that I quoted here.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2022 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye Here:

Words with specific meanings are how normal, rational, people communicate.

Words that mean things are how adults construct "contents of the arguments".

Uh huh. I recall how Tony Kania used to repeatedly post in the manner below, before he was eventually shown the door. I admit that I'm somewhat taken aback to now be informed that this is how "adults", specifically "normal, rational, people", are expected to "communicate".

Originally posted by randye Here:

...there sure are a lot of very sandy Leftist vaginas / manginas that post on this forum.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-14-2022).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2022 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye Here

Words with specific meanings are how normal, rational, people communicate. Words that mean things are how adults construct "contents of the arguments."

"Leftists Gotta Leftist"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-14-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2022 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I’m always willing to learn

1.) NO, you are not willing to learn, otherwise you would, even it requires accomplishing that task yourself.
YOU even provided the prima facie evidence of your unwillingness to remedy your own ignorance by educating yourself when you posted your express expectation that others do it for you.

Now how did I use it wrong? In four total comments now, I’ve heard that I’m using it incorrectly, yet neither of you have bothered to show how I am. Neither have posted a definition. Neither have contrasted that definition with how I used it.

That's just Leftist Laziness and pretending to be a "victim", (in this case actually a "victim" of your own ignorance).

But if someone is just going to sit and bark that something’s wrong without explaining further, they either can’t back it up, or they’re just a dick.

2.) Again, NO, it is not because people "can't back it up" or because "they're just a dick".
That is a high school child's argument and exactly the level of rhetoric you have displayed in this thread to date.

As you were told earlier:

It is not my, or anyone else's, obligation to educate you here or to keep you from making a fool of yourself.

If you don't understand the words and terms that you blindly insert into your puerile arguments, (i.e. "parasite" and "cognitive dissonance"), then don't ignorantly use them.

If you don't understand that a research study has been peer reviewed multiple times and has a control group even when that study says so on the face of it, then don't ignorantly question the veracity of a study on those issues.

Proverbs 17:28 would serve you well however I doubt you'll heed that advice because:

Leftists gotta Leftist...
...and prove Dunning-Kruger correct.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-15-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2022 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13820 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"Leftists Gotta Leftist"

Despite the stupid, "threatening", propaganda, here is actual video of a Leftist pussy "Leftisting"

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you don't understand the words and terms that you blindly insert into your puerile arguments, (i.e. "parasite" and "cognitive dissonance"), then don't ignorantly use them.

If you don't understand that a research study has been peer reviewed multiple times and has a control group even when that study says so on the face of it, then don't ignorantly question the veracity of a study on those issues.

Proverbs 17:28 would serve you well however I doubt you'll heed that advice because:

Leftists gotta Leftist...
...and prove Dunning-Kruger correct.

You’ve spent more time telling me I’m wrong without backing it up than you would have just presenting a little evidence.

Trolls gotta troll...
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Despite the stupid, "threatening", propaganda . . .

Threatening? I have no idea what that's about. Does anyone else? Does it have to do with Patrick's bringing up of the (now long) banned Tony Kania?

"The Far-Right Is Doxxing Judges and Calling For Their Assassinations"

As peaceful protesters camp outside the homes of Supreme Court justices after the leaked draft that would overturn Roe v. Wade, far-right activists are doxxing Democratic federal judges and calling for their assassination.

The posts, which appear on a far-right Telegram channel, feature the names and addresses of federal court judges (among other public figures perceived as enemies to the far-right) alongside a bio and a slick red graphic with a Kalashnikov rifle.

That's the first two paragraphs. The entire article isn't that much longer.

Ben Makuch for Vice; May 12, 2022.
https://www.vice.com/en/art...g-for-assassinations

Nimpossible, of course. Only Leftists do s**t like that. How do I know? Because I've been told by the world's foremost living authority on Leftists, who by an incredible coincidence, is a Pennock's forum member and regularly appears in this Politics & Religion section of the forum. A man who seldom passes a single day without going online here with some scintillating, penetrating new observation about Leftists. Such as "Leftists are so prone to apophenia (or patternicity)." Not rightists. Not anyone else. No one but Leftists.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/126257.html#p6

Who could argue with this assertion? A truth so obvious it doesn't even call for any supporting arguments or evidence.

A man who seldom completes a sentence without deploying the word "Leftist" or one of its analogues.

Words only have meaning when they're used in a meaningful way.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-15-2022).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Threatening? I have no idea what that's about. Does anyone else? Does it have to do with Patrick's bringing up of the (now long) banned Tony Kania?

I dunno. He was quoting you when he made that comment... so maybe he's scared of black cats... or nail files.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Bdub - you owe me an apology - but I won't hold my breath.
Perhaps the "threatening" propaganda is a reference to the many Leftist written news pieces that are posted in this thread that seek to undermine the work of SCOTUS and the Constitutional order of this country.

Who here would post multiple news articles, some never even read and evaluated for content, that seek to undermine our longstanding system of governance?

🤔
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Bdub - you owe me an apology - but I won't hold my breath.

Perhaps the "threatening" propaganda is a reference to the many Leftist written news pieces that are posted in this thread that seek to undermine the work of SCOTUS and the Constitutional order of this country.

Who here would post multiple news articles, some never even read and evaluated for content, that seek to undermine our longstanding system of governance?

🤔

Ralf Fücks?

Maybe he posts here incognito, using some fictional screen name.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your obsession with this man's name may qualify you to be known as a "F**khead".

I won't use the man's name in this post as it seems to be a deliberate skirting of Forum rules concerning profanity by you.

It is distasteful and juvenile.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your obsession with this man's name may qualify you to be known as a "F**khead".

I won't use the man's name in this post as it seems to be a deliberate skirting of Forum rules concerning profanity by you.

It is distasteful and juvenile.

It's also flippant, which is the attitude that I want to express towards that statement that you made. The statement of yours that I quoted at the top of my immediately preceding message. Where you said "Who here would post multiple news articles..?"

I'm not the least bit impressed by this veneer of propriety on your part, where you express what seems to be a concern for decorum on the forum.

If it were an honest concern on your part, you would be calling out another well known forum member for his constant and vulgar disregard for any decorum on the forum. A forum member who constantly indulges in surreptitious profanity like "drooling, lunatic Leftists." A forum member whose screen name I am reluctant to use, because I consider it a kind of profanity.

This is from May 12:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...L/000170-4.html#p122

Anyone who has been following the conversations knows the other forum members that he is defaming with his pet phrase "drooling, lunatic Leftists..." He knows that he doesn't have to reference them explicitly by using their screen names. It's obvious from the conversations.

From January 6:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...000189-26.html#p1003

There he was explicit. He quoted my previous message and then said "drooling, lunatic Leftists like you." His entire message there is "over the top" vulgar, although (with the exception of "damn") he eschews any of the formal profanities or "four letter words."

His constant and malodorous vulgarity of this kind—his surreptitious profanity—is a far greater insult to the decorum of the forum than anything I've ever done, because it's so much more (by an order of magnitude) pervasive.

I'm not "obsessed" with the eye-catching name of that German progressive politician and writer, Ralf Fücks. I've given it a bit of a "run", of late. That's all.

Your silence about the Elephant In The Room when it comes to abusing and insulting the decorum of the forum makes you a hypocrite if you call out anyone else (anyone, besides the Elephant In The Room) in this way. Your silence about the Elephant In The Room makes you a hypocrite. It makes you duplicitous. It makes you guilty of having a double standard, when it comes to calling out violations of the decorum of the forum.

You've taken a pass on calling out the Elephant In The Room for the past umpteen years. You haven't stepped up to the plate on this. You've actually expressed some approval, recently, of how the Elephant In The Room stomps all over the decorum of the forum, day in and day out.

So this message of yours, that I quoted when I began this message—it impresses me not.

I can accept your not calling out the Elephant In The Room, but if you won't call out on that, you really shouldn't be calling out anyone else, when it comes to transgressions against the decorum of the forum.

It makes you look like a hypocrite.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-15-2022).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So as posts (or threads) get reported to me, I read the last page of a thread without looking at the title. If by the end I have been unable to figure out what the thread is about, and if most - if not all - posts are simply people calling other people stupid, then I'm pretty sure I can close the thread.

Which is what I'm doing right now.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock