Abortion thread by 2.5
Started on: 03-28-2022 01:08 PM
Replies: 425 (4674 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 05-15-2022 12:41 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2022 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

on religion

my religion is SEX and DRUGS and ROCK&ROLL
MANY OF MY BELIEFS AND THE SACRAMENTS OF MY RELIGION IS AGAINST YOUR LAWS
WHERE IS MY FREEDOM TO PRACTICE MY RELIGION ?

LOL
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2022 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hedonism isn't against the law.

As long as you don't hurt others practicing your beliefs, you should be good.

Have you been arrested for your actions relating to your religious beliefs in the past?
slicknick

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2022 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Hedonism isn't against the law.

As long as you don't hurt others practicing your beliefs, you should be good.

Have you been arrested for your actions relating to your religious beliefs in the past?

Well my religion is sodomy, orgies, and gay interracial marriage and there have definitely been laws about those in the recent past even though they don't hurt anyone.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2022 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I remember anarchy being at the far end of one of those "political" left and right charts.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-06-2022).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2022 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

Well my religion is sodomy, orgies, and gay interracial marriage and there have definitely been laws about those in the recent past even though they don't hurt anyone.

And then the laws changed, right?
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2022 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

LOL

I do not find religious persecution amusing
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2022 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And then the laws changed, right?

As recently as the supreme court justice hearings:

Sen. Mike Braun (R) was comfortable leaving the question of interracial marriage to states (Loving v. Virginia)

Sen. Marcia Blackburn (R) was comfortable rolling back access to birth control by married couples (Griswold v. Connecticut)

and

Sen. John Cornyn (R) questioned the legality of same sex marriage (Obergefell v. Hodges)

So don't come in here trying to roll back Roe v. Wade with an argument that these other things are settled law.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2022 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyway back on topic;
I'm still with my earlier stated view.

I think this is a stretch far beyond the reach of the applicable argument and reprocussions. Stick to reproducing humans. If one sees a human as of no value, worth and having no dignity there isnt much I can talk to them about regarding this topic. Its too late.

I disagree, it is murder. Same as murdering a 1 month old who can't survive by themself. A 6 month old, or a 1 year old, etc.

"The conflict to me is using what I consider irrelevant excuses to override one's own concerns,.
There was no horrible accident and the baby can survive. On top of that [you] created the baby. It wasnt some strange unfortunate circumstance.
The wrongness of killing a child, on either side of the mother to be's belly, doesn't change "

I've already responded to this, but since we did get off track, I think it's prudent to bring it back.

I want to break down your statement into a few pieces:

I think this is a stretch far beyond the reach of the applicable argument and reprocussions. Stick to reproducing humans.

It's not a stretch, because the same logic that you use to demand a pregnant person must keep the fetus in them, even against their will, can be used to defend something like forced blood donation. Why do I say it's the same logic? Because your argument can be summarized as: Abortion is murder because it is the purposeful killing of another human that has the right to and possibility of life. To take that life away is to take away their right to life and to commit murder. You may nitpick the words, but I think the argument is well-understood. That same logic could be used to suggest: Pulling the plug on braindead people in a comatose state is murder because it is the purposeful killing of another human that has the right to and possibility of life. To take that life away is to take away their right to life and to commit murder. It can be used to say: Refusing to provide a blood donation to your brother with a rare blood type is murder because not doing so is the purposeful killing of another human that has the right to and possibility of life. To take that life away is to take away their right to life and to commit murder.

If one sees a human as of no value, worth and having no dignity there isnt much I can talk to them about regarding this topic. Its too late.

Nobody has said this, so I think we can keep moving.

I disagree, it is murder. Same as murdering a 1 month old who can't survive by themself. A 6 month old, or a 1 year old, etc.

To say this is to say that they are the same. A fetus is equivalent to a 1 month old, 1 year old, etc.

To say this would be a gross mischaracterization of the different statuses.

On one end, you have a fetus that physically cannot survive outside of the womb. It requires that specific human to live, or else it will die. If that human dies in a car crash, that fetus will also die.
On the other end, you have a child that can and is surviving outside of the womb. Critically, though it requires someone to provide for it, it does not require that specific human to live. It can be adopted, fostered, or otherwise cared for by another willing party.

I've already outlined the reasoning as to why killing the fetus is not equivalent to murder in other comments, but to restate:
Choosing to not support a separate life that cannot otherwise survive without your body cannot be murder, the same way that pulling the plug on a comatose person is not (usually) murder.

"The conflict to me is using what I consider irrelevant excuses to override one's own concerns,.
There was no horrible accident and the baby can survive. On top of that [you] created the baby. It wasnt some strange unfortunate circumstance.
The wrongness of killing a child, on either side of the mother to be's belly, doesn't change "

Let's pretend it was not rape, even though that's a completely valid argument, let's pretend like pregnancies only result from consensual sex.

The baby cannot survive without many months of existing as a parasitic body on another, specific human. I suggest that both parties have rights. The pregnant party, and the unborn party. They both have rights. It's simply that the right of the pregnant party to choose to not support another party with their organs supersedes the rights of the unborn party.

If you don't think the rights of the pregnant party supersede the rights of the unborn party, then we're back up to why I discussed that as an argument with terrible implications.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2022 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do not find any of this amusing. Maybe looking for amusement is some peoples problem.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2022 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by theBDub:

Because your argument can be summarized as: Abortion is murder because it is the purposeful killing of another human that has the right to and possibility of life..

No it cant. I gave alot more details more than once.

Yes you restated your stance again overlooking my details again.

Like I implied we are so far apart I dont think you can hear my reasoning anymore.

But, then you hint at understanding but stand your ground anyway:

The baby cannot survive without many months of existing as a parasitic body on another, specific human. I suggest that both parties have rights. The pregnant party, and the unborn party. They both have rights. It's simply that the right of the pregnant party to choose to not support another party with their organs supersedes the rights of the unborn party.

If you don't think the rights of the pregnant party supersede the rights of the unborn party, then we're back up to why I discussed that as an argument with terrible implications.

Another party huh, like some stranger asking for a kidney huh? You think its the same thing?

No terrible implications, like I said stick to reproduction, the reproduction caused by your own choices, which you didn't care for the outcome of and decided to kill your baby. Decided that was ok because it was easier. Talk about implications.
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2022 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So where do y'all stand with ectopic pregnancies with heartbeats?
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2022 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

So where do y'all stand with ectopic pregnancies with heartbeats?

Me personally if it jeopardizes the mothers health then its a medical issue not a right to life issue.

Like hanging off the side of a mountain by a rope that will only hold one of us and I am higher on the rope.
You got to go.

My problem with abortion has always been the same, be responsible. Abortion is not birth control.
If there is a medical reason to abort a child then its sad but it has to be done.
Rape is another gray reason, but there are things now that can be done that will not let it get to the point where there needs to be an abortion.

There are no perfect reasons for or against, just be responsible for your actions.
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2022 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

on religion

my religion is SEX and DRUGS and ROCK&ROLL
MANY OF MY BELIEFS AND THE SACRAMENTS OF MY RELIGION IS AGAINST YOUR LAWS
WHERE IS MY FREEDOM TO PRACTICE MY RELIGION ?

Lost Angels California? Some sanctuary sh*thole city somewhere that constantly needs bailout money from the federal gov?
Slipping some date rape drug into kool-aid so you can get @ some k*ds RUMP for sex while listening to rock, is not a religion. It's a lifestyle. Is Bill Cosby your pastor?

You do it here all the time. Your sick "cult" won't be satisfied till all children at birth are educated in the various 'arts' of the 'sex/drugs/rock' life-style by force. Gun to the head of non-conformist tax payers, beliefs be damned. Slippery slopes that leftists keep saying is a myth. "Russian disinformation".
Is p**ophi*ia a religion? Sick lifestyle.
Is ritualistic human sacrifice a religion? Sick lifestyle.
Is b*a*ti*li*y a religion? Sick lifestyle.
Are various clubs or fringe political factions (tree huggers/dirt worshipers) a religion?
How about Fiero worship?

Whom is your deity?
Just keep changing the definition of religion till it can mean anything? Too much Freedom:
CHAOS

Then to

A-N-A-R-C-H-Y

It's the leftist way.
No wonder the USA is turning into grand central for human trafficking (sponsored by the fed gov and bloated bureaucracy)

The alternative lifestyle agenda just wanted the "right" to marry. Some form of official inclusion. That wasn't good enough, and here we are. They're coming for the children, dead or alive.

You know how they say/sue tobacco and vape companies use(d) cartoons and fruit flavors to attract young consumers? The Groom'n Agenda doesn't have far to look than their eye-catching calling-card to attract the young just learning about colors:

You're part of a SICK CULT.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2022 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These abortion threads are always so predicable.

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

And now there's some boy droning on about a "sick cult". It gets weirder here all the time!

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2022 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Nobody expected that....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-11-2022).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2022 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

You do it here all the time. Your sick "cult" won't be satisfied till all children at birth are educated in the various 'arts' of the 'sex/drugs/rock' life-style by force. Gun to the head of non-conformist tax payers, beliefs be damned. Slippery slopes that leftists keep saying is a myth. "Russian disinformation".
Is p**ophi*ia a religion? Sick lifestyle.
Is ritualistic human sacrifice a religion? Sick lifestyle.
Is b*a*ti*li*y a religion? Sick lifestyle.
Are various clubs or fringe political factions (tree huggers/dirt worshipers) a religion?
How about Fiero worship?

Whom is your deity?
Just keep changing the definition of religion till it can mean anything? Too much Freedom:
CHAOS

Then to

A-N-A-R-C-H-Y

It's the leftist way.
No wonder the USA is turning into grand central for human trafficking (sponsored by the fed gov and bloated bureaucracy)

The alternative lifestyle agenda just wanted the "right" to marry. Some form of official inclusion. That wasn't good enough, and here we are. They're coming for the children, dead or alive.

You know how they say/sue tobacco and vape companies use(d) cartoons and fruit flavors to attract young consumers? The Groom'n Agenda doesn't have far to look than their eye-catching calling-card to attract the young just learning about colors:

You're part of a SICK CULT.

Where did you come from?

Joined over 10 years ago but barely 100 posts, now you’re all over talking about left-wing cults?

Weird.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2022 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Joined over 10 years ago but barely 100 posts, now you’re all over talking about left-wing cults?

The boy's posted 100 times in the past two months... and he's currently got what, 111 posts total in 10-1/2 years?

Nothing suspicious here, nothing at all.
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2022 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where did you come from?

Weird.

BDub, I'll reply to you later tomorrow. Got an issue 👇below👇 to deal with before sleep.

Originally posted by Patrick:

The boy's posted 100 times in the past two months... and he's currently got what, 111 posts total in 10-1/2 years?

Nothing suspicious here, nothing at all.

So, Patrick: If you think I'm someone else, like rinselberg seems to be suspicious of, go whine like a little ?girl? to the moderator, the head honcho, the big cheese, a numero uno of this great website of info. I don't need to prove myself. Until then:

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2022 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got an issue 👇below👇 to deal with before sleep.

Sorry about that. I suppose even trolls need their rest.
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2022 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where did you come from?

Weird.

(I'm SO Sorry 2.5 for skewing your thread a tad)
What's so weird?

Spent early part of plandemic working more on my Fiero when I took time off Nov. 2019 - Mar 2020. Went from reading the tech stuff to seeing what gets posted in ToT as a distraction from "the news".
  • Watched a president try and stop the source of a plandemic only to be falsely called a racist
  • Watched an overdosing drug addict tragically die
  • Watched other law breakers not follow LEO's orders tragically die
  • Watched many BMW's, Audi's, Lexus's, Luxury SUV's in line at free food give-away charities due to lockdowns
  • Watched cities burn
  • Watched small businesses destroyed
  • Watched small business owners being beaten to death by mobs
  • Watched as LEO's get shot at by consumer pyro artillery shells, frozen water bottles, bricks, what have you
  • Watched as social media outlets allowed bad events get planned on their platforms
  • Watched protesters get rounded up and hunted down, BECAUSE THEY SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION
  • Watched real looters, rioters, anarchists, murderers, get bailed out by a certain political group while using social media
  • Watched social media follow orders of politicians to institute authoritarian policies
  • Watched a lone youngster get ruthlessly attacked and falsely accused by big media for self defense
  • Watched false impeachments
  • Watched a "celebrity" stage a false hate crime, with the MSM towing the line
  • Watched certain political figures carrot dangling the media and the populace of evidence never to be had/shown/EXISTED
  • Watched false which hunts
  • Watched numbers from the branch covidians get inflated (gotta love them tickers on MSM live TV with the theme music all nicely packaged to scare the populace)
  • Watched as people were released from jail only to offend again
  • Watched statues torn down
  • Watched history be erased
  • Watched election laws gets changed due to a plandemic of BS
  • Watched as overblown/inaccurate history gets forced into education
  • Watched BLM founders take the money and run, while doing NOTHING for who they were said to help
  • Watched certain sexual predators (Epstein, Cuomo, Wienstien, BIDEN, etc) stories get ignored by media CEOs, until the evidence was too much to stay silent
  • Watched MASSIVE southern border surges that keep on coming to replace my fellow countrymen for this Great Reset NWO (my fellow countrymens' jobs and votes)
  • Watched massive amounts of border crossers and asylum seekers not get "vaccinated" as they were released into the county under the care of numerous gov money backed NGO's all while putting the knee on the neck of the country's citizens
  • Watched massive amounts of fentanyl come over the border, and is trending to become a #1 killer
  • Watched many in southern border surges with expensive cloths/shoes/6" screen smart phones
  • Watched rights get striped
  • Watched parental rights get striped
  • Watched numerous crime statistics rise, while where/those who cause it use the controlling authoritarian arm to falsely deflect towards opposition
  • Watched tech companies team up with big media to pull 100% for a candidate that obviously has someone else pulling his strings and has severe cognitive issues
  • Watched public health officials cover their asses, while owning patents and stock in companies that get a lot of gov cheese thrown their way
  • Watched minority groups that get more handouts than any other, yet still b*tch
  • Watched the definitions of words change day after day to help drive various narratives
  • Watching transsexual athletes strip away the hard work of naturals
  • Watching youth get targeted for education on topics that has no concern to them at their age in lifes journey
  • Watching as schools (pre-K and up) turn into indoctrination centers because LEFTISTS can see the majority of rational adults are seeing through their bullsh*t and they need a couple generations minds to warp to stay relevant. College campuses is no longer enough

Oh yes, I can go on.

All the listed above were caused, directed and encouraged by ONE political group. And that group prides itself on death of innocence and life. Sick Cult.

My roots in this great land/country go back to the 1750's. I'm tired of seeing it destroyed by the likes of those hell bent on flipping it not-so "over easy". They want to break the yolk.

Again, in regards to the topic of this thread:
REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS
REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
Quit denying true science and biology. What does "MAKING Love", mean to you?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2022 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best post of the decade!

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2022 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At one time, this was a good thread.

Then, the unsupported accusations started.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2022 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then, the unsupported accusations started.

You mean like the "SICK CULT" nonsense? Yeah, when that bullshite starts, there's no turning back.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2022 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We should agree to disagree on what the unsubstantiated accusations consist of.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2022 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(I'm SO Sorry 2.5 for skewing your thread a tad)
What's so weird?

Spent early part of plandemic working more on my Fiero when I took time off Nov. 2019 - Mar 2020. Went from reading the tech stuff to seeing what gets posted in ToT as a distraction from "the news".

• Watched a president try and stop the source of a plandemic only to be falsely called a racist
  • Watched an overdosing drug addict tragically die
  • Watched other law breakers not follow LEO's orders tragically die
  • Watched many BMW's, Audi's, Lexus's, Luxury SUV's in line at free food give-away charities due to lockdowns
  • Watched cities burn
  • Watched small businesses destroyed
  • Watched small business owners being beaten to death by mobs
  • Watched as LEO's get shot at by consumer pyro artillery shells, frozen water bottles, bricks, what have you
  • Watched as social media outlets allowed bad events get planned on their platforms
  • Watched protesters get rounded up and hunted down, BECAUSE THEY SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION
  • Watched real looters, rioters, anarchists, murderers, get bailed out by a certain political group while using social media
  • Watched social media follow orders of politicians to institute authoritarian policies
  • Watched a lone youngster get ruthlessly attacked and falsely accused by big media for self defense
  • Watched false impeachments
  • Watched a "celebrity" stage a false hate crime, with the MSM towing the line
  • Watched certain political figures carrot dangling the media and the populace of evidence never to be had/shown/EXISTED
  • Watched false which hunts
  • Watched numbers from the branch covidians get inflated (gotta love them tickers on MSM live TV with the theme music all nicely packaged to scare the populace)
  • Watched as people were released from jail only to offend again
  • Watched statues torn down
  • Watched history be erased
  • Watched election laws gets changed due to a plandemic of BS
  • Watched as overblown/inaccurate history gets forced into education
  • Watched BLM founders take the money and run, while doing NOTHING for who they were said to help
  • Watched certain sexual predators (Epstein, Cuomo, Wienstien, BIDEN, etc) stories get ignored by media CEOs, until the evidence was too much to stay silent
  • Watched MASSIVE southern border surges that keep on coming to replace my fellow countrymen for this Great Reset NWO (my fellow countrymens' jobs and votes)
  • Watched massive amounts of border crossers and asylum seekers not get "vaccinated" as they were released into the county under the care of numerous gov money backed NGO's all while putting the knee on the neck of the country's citizens
  • Watched massive amounts of fentanyl come over the border, and is trending to become a #1 killer
  • Watched many in southern border surges with expensive cloths/shoes/6" screen smart phones
  • Watched rights get striped
  • Watched parental rights get striped
  • Watched numerous crime statistics rise, while where/those who cause it use the controlling authoritarian arm to falsely deflect towards opposition
  • Watched tech companies team up with big media to pull 100% for a candidate that obviously has someone else pulling his strings and has severe cognitive issues
  • Watched public health officials cover their asses, while owning patents and stock in companies that get a lot of gov cheese thrown their way
  • Watched minority groups that get more handouts than any other, yet still b*tch
  • Watched the definitions of words change day after day to help drive various narratives
  • Watching transsexual athletes strip away the hard work of naturals
  • Watching youth get targeted for education on topics that has no concern to them at their age in lifes journey
  • Watching as schools (pre-K and up) turn into indoctrination centers because LEFTISTS can see the majority of rational adults are seeing through their bullsh*t and they need a couple generations minds to warp to stay relevant. College campuses is no longer enough

Oh yes, I can go on.

This is a gish gallop if I ever saw one. Full of half-truths and twisted logic, it isn't worth anyone's time to sift through this. What I will say, is if the timeline you laid out in the beginning is accurate, it's not that weird and it's explainable. However, given the introduction of a number of other new members coming out of nowhere, I still find it... worthy of remarking.

All the listed above were caused, directed and encouraged by ONE political group. And that group prides itself on death of innocence and life. Sick Cult.

My roots in this great land/country go back to the 1750's. I'm tired of seeing it destroyed by the likes of those hell bent on flipping it not-so "over easy". They want to break the yolk.

Again, in regards to the topic of this thread:
REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS
REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
Quit denying true science and biology. What does "MAKING Love", mean to you?

Who is denying reproductive organs? I say, let us control our own organs. You say, you want to control others' organs.

Which of those two is more terrifying?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2022 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The point here is that when consentual relations occur, and pregnancy is a result, the parties had control of their organs.

The female becomes a vessel for new life, and that new life now has organs of its own.

So essentially, you are taking control of someone else's organs by supporting abortion.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2022 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18045 posts
Member since May 2004
The list seems pretty much an account of recent history....
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2022 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who is denying reproductive organs? I say, let us control our own organs.

Notice how you left out Reproductive in your second sentence. You had it in the first but not the second. You're trying to dumb it down to just organs. (Go to bottom of page for a REPEAT explanation)
This is where the topic at hand shifts AGAIN:
School Choice

The AVAILABILITY to raise those to have the ability to think in a certain way. The perpetrators and those who forced me to write that 'short' list want FULL CONTROL of ALL future generations. Sure (they say), you can have school choice, but you must pay for BOTH, the education you want YOUR child to have (out of pocket $$$), and an education in a system you don't want YOUR child to have (taxes). Those sneaky DEMOcRATs put 'their' subjects in a pickle of a situation:
Conform or go Bankrupt

For if this were not true, why all the push back/fight against school choice?
What's the US rating in the world when it comes to education? What's the reason for the low numbers? Why the need to dumb down answers/tests/exams?

Not much choice for the MAJORITY when it comes to $$$. They lied about inflation (they were warned). They lied about pay raises (they were warned, still back to the consumer to pay for).

Seeing that a lot nowadays, involving many areas of life. Behavioral/living adjustments through fear. Fear of lossing money (runs it all) and fear of ones health/safety (life, liberty, happiness). You also can look at the possibility of Home schooling. But that for the MAJORITY is not fully possible for everyone (can only cut back so much)....since the economic system(s) put in place in the past century have FORCED both parents to have fulltime jobs (participate in the workforce someway) to support the budget they were FORCED to live by. The powers that be want this. It's by design. Notice how both political parties really do nothing for the middle class other than crumbs? That's right, crumbs. (I do believe in capitalism, however it's being controlled and manipulated by the wrong individuals)

Then this goes back to other aspect of 'The List'.
Parental rights stripped
Forcing ideas into young minds as to what is right/wrong. Only to be fed one side. While mom and dad are working 1+ jobs each to keep up (and overtime). More time is spent in the CUSTODY of unionized lobotomists who don't believe you should be allowed to raise YOUR child.

She was to be the next anointed one to push for population control and sustainability. They couldn't get "da RUMP" from the "reich-wing" out fast enough. (The List) Use the leftist controlled media platforms to smear "da RUMP" with false unproven alligations. Silence "da RUMP" and all those who support "da RUMP" with a large media following. Impeach "da RUMP". THEN use a plandemic of fear and BS to set the stage for A NON-COGNITIVE PUPPET who sh*ts his pants and needs an Easter Bunny to help him out of a jam. Nothing going on here folks.

We live in a society where NOTHING goes to waste if a profit for a PRODUCT or SERVICE can be generated. $$$

Yeah, drink your wine. Discuss selling "tissue" and body parts for the never ending pursuit of immortality.

You say, you want to control others' organs.

Which of those two is more terrifying?

Where do I say that in any of the posts I've made (not too many) in this thread and various other threads? You're implying that. I've shown (and others in this thread) that there are MANY ways to prevent pregnancy (sadly we humans have come up with so many). In the end, when non-evolved, even well educated brains fail to stop and THINK (HEAT of the moment), one has to go beyond the realms of normal human behavior and perform the unthinkable. Ones ANIMAL side kicks in and rational thought goes out the window. Do you support various forms of intercourse/sex/making-love in any setting, let's say PUBLIC? Why (laws is not the answer)? If you have time to (think) do it privately, why does one not have the ability to THINK about the consequences of using ones reproductive organs, when you know damn well there are many ways to avoid pregnancy. To those who don't think, they know there's a Get out of Jail FREE option in the end.

One can only use the rape and incest excuse so many times. Abortion is a topic that can't be discussed by itself. More ties into it.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2022 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Cometh the hour, cometh the (wo)man."
https://youtu.be/QgX863j3jZg

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-20-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2022 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"Cometh the hour, cometh the (wo)man."
https://youtu.be/QgX863j3jZg

Cometh and explain why you so desperately want to discuss sex with other people's small children.

Cometh
and explain why you support perverts that want to discuss sex with other people's small children.

Cometh and explain why you are so against common sense laws that prohibit you from discussing sex with other people's small children.

LEFTIST'S cometh to LEFTIST

"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him."
John 4:23

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-21-2022).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2022 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Cometh and explain why you so desperately want to discuss sex with other people's small children.

Cometh
and explain why you support perverts that want to discuss sex with other people's small children.

Cometh and explain why you are so against common sense laws that prohibit you from discussing sex with other people's small children.

This whole idea that Democrats are groomers is complete and utter bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...es#2020%E2%80%932022

This list includes sexual scandals for both parties that occurred while in federal office. It has more Republican than Democrat, but of course, this is any type of sexual scandal so it's not focused on children. There are more Republican than Democrat.

Here are some recent Republican ones:

1. Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert was indicted on federal charges of structuring bank withdrawals after prosecutors alleged Hastert had molested at least four boys as young as 14 and attempted to compensate his victims and subsequently conceal the transactions. Hastert eventually admitted that he sexually abused the boys whom he had coached decades earlier, and was sentenced to fifteen months in prison.

2. Republican Tim Nolan, chairman of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in Kentucky, pled guilty to child sex trafficking and on February 11, 2018 he was sentenced to serve 20 years in prison.

3. Republican state Senator Ralph Shortey was indicted on four counts of human trafficking and child pornography. In November 2017, he pleaded guilty to one count of child sex trafficking in exchange for the dropping of the other charges.

4. Republican Minnesota State Representative Jim Knoblach Drops Out Of Race After Daughter Says He Molested Her For More Than Ten Years 22 Sep 2018

5. Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

6. Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

7. Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

8. Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

9. Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

10. Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

11. Republican Senator Strom Thurmond, a notable racist, had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

12. Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

13. Republican Congressman Donald “Buz” Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

14. Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child **** charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos. - can't link because the link contains the "P" word, which PFF filters. It's on WAPO.

15. Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.

16. Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.

17. Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.

18. Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

19. Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

20. Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

21. Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. “Republican Marty”), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.

22. Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media./URL]

23. [URL=http://www.thedp.com/article/2004/01/brother_stephen_convicted_of_soliciting_sex]Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.

24. Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.

25. Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison./URL]

26. [URL=https://www.semissourian.com/story/57773.html]Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.

27. Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

28. Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).

29. Republican Kentucky state Representative & pastor Dan Johnson, who committed suicide after an exposé revealed his serial lies, suspected arson, criminal church, racism, accused rape of a teen, and more.

Anotha' one.

Of course, Democrats have also been accused and convicted. I haven't verified this list, but I saw this list of both Democrat and Republican. It's pretty well split down the middle:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.c...61-politics/77861810

I don't think there is any true political party difference in pedophiles, and so far I can't find any evidence that Democrats commit child sexual crimes any more than Republicans. The (recent) idea that Democrats are a bunch of pedos and groomers is just a political strategy, one that many here seem to have fallen for very easily.

Edited for formatting.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 04-22-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2022 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

theBDub

9688 posts
Member since May 2010

Notice how you left out Reproductive in your second sentence. You had it in the first but not the second. You're trying to dumb it down to just organs. (Go to bottom of page for a REPEAT explanation)

Reproductive organs are organs.

This is where the topic at hand shifts AGAIN:
School Choice

The AVAILABILITY to raise those to have the ability to think in a certain way. The perpetrators and those who forced me to write that 'short' list want FULL CONTROL of ALL future generations. Sure (they say), you can have school choice, but you must pay for BOTH, the education you want YOUR child to have (out of pocket $$$), and an education in a system you don't want YOUR child to have (taxes). Those sneaky DEMOcRATs put 'their' subjects in a pickle of a situation:
Conform or go Bankrupt

For if this were not true, why all the push back/fight against school choice?
What's the US rating in the world when it comes to education? What's the reason for the low numbers? Why the need to dumb down answers/tests/exams?

Not much choice for the MAJORITY when it comes to $$$. They lied about inflation (they were warned). They lied about pay raises (they were warned, still back to the consumer to pay for).

Seeing that a lot nowadays, involving many areas of life. Behavioral/living adjustments through fear. Fear of lossing money (runs it all) and fear of ones health/safety (life, liberty, happiness). You also can look at the possibility of Home schooling. But that for the MAJORITY is not fully possible for everyone (can only cut back so much)....since the economic system(s) put in place in the past century have FORCED both parents to have fulltime jobs (participate in the workforce someway) to support the budget they were FORCED to live by. The powers that be want this. It's by design. Notice how both political parties really do nothing for the middle class other than crumbs? That's right, crumbs. (I do believe in capitalism, however it's being controlled and manipulated by the wrong individuals)

Then this goes back to other aspect of 'The List'.
Parental rights stripped
Forcing ideas into young minds as to what is right/wrong. Only to be fed one side. While mom and dad are working 1+ jobs each to keep up (and overtime). More time is spent in the CUSTODY of unionized lobotomists who don't believe you should be allowed to raise YOUR child.

I don't know where this even came from, but I fully support school choice in every sense of the phrase. It's entirely irrelevant, and it's incredibly confusing that you brought it up.

She was to be the next anointed one to push for population control and sustainability. They couldn't get "da RUMP" from the "reich-wing" out fast enough. (The List) Use the leftist controlled media platforms to smear "da RUMP" with false unproven alligations. Silence "da RUMP" and all those who support "da RUMP" with a large media following. Impeach "da RUMP". THEN use a plandemic of fear and BS to set the stage for A NON-COGNITIVE PUPPET who sh*ts his pants and needs an Easter Bunny to help him out of a jam. Nothing going on here folks.

We live in a society where NOTHING goes to waste if a profit for a PRODUCT or SERVICE can be generated. $$$

Yeah, drink your wine. Discuss selling "tissue" and body parts for the never ending pursuit of immortality.

It's not every day that I see new conspiracy theories. Democrats are selling body parts in pursuit of immortality now? LOL

Where do I say that in any of the posts I've made (not too many) in this thread and various other threads? You're implying that. I've shown (and others in this thread) that there are MANY ways to prevent pregnancy (sadly we humans have come up with so many). In the end, when non-evolved, even well educated brains fail to stop and THINK (HEAT of the moment), one has to go beyond the realms of normal human behavior and perform the unthinkable. Ones ANIMAL side kicks in and rational thought goes out the window. Do you support various forms of intercourse/sex/making-love in any setting, let's say PUBLIC? Why (laws is not the answer)? If you have time to (think) do it privately, why does one not have the ability to THINK about the consequences of using ones reproductive organs, when you know damn well there are many ways to avoid pregnancy. To those who don't think, they know there's a Get out of Jail FREE option in the end.

One can only use the rape and incest excuse so many times. Abortion is a topic that can't be discussed by itself. More ties into it.

You're right, I'm implying that... based on your stated beliefs.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2022 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The point here is that when consentual relations occur, and pregnancy is a result, the parties had control of their organs.

The female becomes a vessel for new life, and that new life now has organs of its own.

So essentially, you are taking control of someone else's organs by supporting abortion.

Would you care to address this, Mr. theBdub?
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2022 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Would you care to address this, Mr. theBdub?

Having organs doesn’t mean you have control over someone else’s organs.

If the fetus could survive on its own, you’d have a point. Since it can’t, it’s not controlling someone else’s organs to cut them off of yours.

If you try and steal a TV from my living room, you can’t tell me I’m stealing your TV when I stop you in the hallway.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2022 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An unborn life is still a life.

Your comment 'having organs doesn't mean you can control someone else's organs' contradicts your argument.

Deeper thought for discussion....

Why are humans (or any other form of life) here?
What is our primary purpose in Nature?

It is to reproduce to insure the survival of the species.

Your argument has no teeth, or logic.

It is purely based on selfishness and convenience.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2022 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

An unborn life is still a life.

Your comment 'having organs doesn't mean you can control someone else's organs' contradicts your argument.

Deeper thought for discussion....

Why are humans (or any other form of life) here?
What is our primary purpose in Nature?

It is to reproduce to insure the survival of the species.

Your argument has no teeth, or logic.

It is purely based on selfishness and convenience.

Your right to life does not overrule my right to my organs, else we would be forced to donate our blood/organs to help others. We are not forced to donate those because we have autonomy over that decision. Similarly, we are not forced to provide our organs, even temporarily, to provide for a fetus.

The fetus is a parasite, by definition, and does not have a right to feed on someone else. That prospective mother can choose to nurture and provide for it, but it is not obligated to. That's why abortion is legal and not unjust.

It's not infringing on the fetus's bodily autonomy. It's cutting a cord that the fetus does not have a right to.

You claim my argument has no teeth, but still nobody has shown me how any one of us has the right to the body of anyone else. We don't. Neither does the fetus.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2022 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A fetus is a parasite?

No, it is an unborn life, the future of the species.

It's twisted logic to suit hedonistic values.

Do you understand the concept of altruism?

Is it something that should be strived for as a civilized species?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-22-2022).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2022 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18045 posts
Member since May 2004
Please show the Forum in your referenced definition of parasite where fetus is listed as a synonym.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2022 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please show the Forum in your referenced definition of parasite where fetus is listed as a synonym.

It's not a synonym--it's a description or category.

parasite (n): an organism living in, on, or with another organism in order to obtain nutrients, grow, or multiply often in a state that directly or indirectly harms the host

A fetus fits this description.

A fetus is a parasite?

No, it is an unborn life, the future of the species.

It's twisted logic to suit hedonistic values.

Do you understand the concept of altruism?

Is it something that should be strived for as a civilized species?

It is unborn life, yes, and a parasite. It feeds off of the prospective mother (host) and consumes nutrients that would otherwise go to the host. I don't even mean it negatively; it's just a statement of fact. My point is simple: a parasitic life does not have a right to its host, any more than you have a right to someone else's food at the dinner table. Just because it's a separate being does not automatically grant it more rights than the host. It has equal rights to the host, but the relationship between the two parties is unequal, allowing the host to sever the relationship to the parasite without moral quandary.

If the baby could survive without the mother's body, it would be murder to kill it. But since it can't survive without that host body, it is not wrong (from my argument).

And yes, I do understand altruism, but none of us are obligated to be altruistic.

As a note, even if it is morally wrong, which I disagree with, that in itself isn't an indication that it should be unlawful.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2022 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps you should read the entire definition, and synonyms, in order that you would learn the definition of parasite.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock