Started on: 03-28-2022 01:08 PM
Replies: 425 (4672 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 05-15-2022 12:41 PM
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Imagine that... women not only wish to retain control of their own bodies, but they want the right to vote as well. Uppity b!tches!

You are funny with your mandatory vaccine requirements.
IP: Logged
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006

I suspect a lot of men would have an entirely different view of being pro-choice if it was them who were pregnant and who were being forced to give birth against their wishes.

It's not enough that these men want complete control over the women in their own lives... they demand that women whom have nothing to do with them also be under their thumb.

People need to mind their own business.

Again, how about your government's vaccine policy? Stop with the "it's my choice" hypocrisy.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

You are funny with your mandatory vaccine requirements.

You're pretty funny yourself with your imaginary accusations.

Again, how about your government's vaccine policy?

Thanks for the credit, but I have very little say in my government's vaccine policy.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-06-2022).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...unlike the "father" who's buggered off.

Joe, I appreciate your stance, I really do. I myself am not in favor of abortion being used as a form of birth control. However, I defend a woman's right to control what goes on within her own body.

To a certain extent I agree - it's not a form of birth control.

My stance is that after a certain time post-conception, the body no longer belongs soley to the woman. She is now carrying another being, and her body is not her's alone.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

My stance is that after a certain time post-conception, the body no longer belongs soley to the woman...

And that's where the extremists at either end of the spectrum cause so much strife.
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
And no exceptions of any kind. It cannot be argued that there was forcible rape. It cannot be argued that there was incest. It does not matter how young the pregnant woman (14 years?) even in a case where it can be argued that there was forcible rape or incest. "Abortion Denied."

F.U.D. Spreader

Yep... back to young women bleeding out after a clandestine appointment on a kitchen table with a coat hanger.

MORE F.U.D. Spreading

I suspect a lot of men would have an entirely different view of being pro-choice if it was them who were pregnant and who were being forced to give birth against their wishes.

Oh but ?men? can. Tampon dispensers are being deployed to ?boys? bathrooms. "Birthing Persons" anyone? I wish we'd get our words and definitions straight, and not have them change depending on the bullcrap crisis of the hour.

You might feel differently if it was your daughter, or your granddaughter slowly, painfully dying of septic shock. But hey, they would never ever have sex unless it was to have a child, would they? Of course not.

Yet MORE F.U.D. Spreading

Speaking of hypocrisy and ?birthing people? autonomy:

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm actually very middle of the road, but the radical views of the extreme Left really get to me sometimes.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2022 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course there are... but how does that in any way help the women who weren't nearly so fortunate? How does that help the women who were promised the moon... and who then got the shaft... in more ways than one?

Why would I want to ? Women have been playing the "baby trap" game since time began, and contrary to what they seem to think men do NOT owe them one damn thing. They are NOT owed a ring, or a house, or a car, a pony, an iPhone, a future....... or any-thing-else.

I've personally beyond had enough of women's "wants" and sense of entitlement. They can go "want" elsewhere.

Granted, not all of them, but the ones which are also known as feminists.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm actually very middle of the road, but the radical views of the extreme Left really get to me sometimes.

Unlike the radical views of the extreme Right, some of which as are expressed on this very page? There are zealots in both camps.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unlike the radical views of the extreme Right, some of which as are expressed on this very page? There are zealots in both camps.

I have thought for decades that the so-called radical right is a reaction to the constant pushing of the radical left. If the silent majority had not continually given in to the constant pressure of the left, there would not be the societal upheaval and economic disaster now present in the modern West.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We can agree to disagree... otherwise, round round we go.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have thought for decades that the so-called radical right is a reaction to the constant pushing of the radical left. If the silent majority had not continually given in to the constant pressure of the left, there would not be the societal upheaval and economic disaster now present in the modern West.

I have not seen that bit of BS in many years

REMINDER THE SO CALLED MORAL MAJORITY

WAS IN FACT NOT MORAL OR A MAJORITY

JUST A BIG LIE

AND NIXON WAS A CROOK
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, I referenced the silent majority.

Don't change my words.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the credit, but I have very little say in my government's vaccine policy.

That's because you live in Canada.

We the People of the United States got our vaccine mandates overturned, as well as the mask mandates, and all the other mandates.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uh, I referenced the silent majority.

Don't change my words.

no words were changed in the quote

wish those nixon loving people had remain silent
but they did NOT

and as now they were never ever even close to being a majority
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

People need to mind their own business.

Why are you involved in this discussion ? You should mind your own business.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

no words were changed in the quote

wish those nixon loving people had remain silent
but they did NOT

and as now they were never ever even close to being a majority

If I had wanted to say 'moral majority', I would have.

You quoted my words, and them reinterpreted them in your reply.
Don't try to twist what I said to fit your narrative.
It's rude, dishonest and misleading.

But, hey, it's exactly what I see the Left wing news media do, so I suppose I should expect it from you, given your political views.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

We the People of the United States got our vaccine mandates overturned, as well as the mask mandates, and all the other mandates.

What a stupid post, Todd.

Tell me, what "mandate" am I living under that you aren't?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What a stupid post, Todd.

Oh man, where to start.

Well, for one... there are nearly twice as many guns in the United States as there are people... so the Government needs to really check itself.

Our inalienable rights are given to us in what's called a "triad," that is... nature, our creator, and the people... so there's no question where our rights come from.

You guys were so close when you based your Constitution on ours, but then missed the main point... consent of the governed... not BY the governed. And then you also have that thing about pledging yourself to your queen... or England's queen for that matter...

swear (or affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Canada, Her Heirs and Successors, and that I will faithfully observe the laws of Canada, including the Constitution, which recognizes and affirms the Aboriginal and treaty rights of First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples, and fulfil my duties as a Canadian citizen

Yeah, totally not cool with that **** .

Do you know what we do in the United States? We pledge an oath to ourselves... to protect and uphold the constitution... which is "We the People."

I mean, I like you guys, I really do... and not just because of "Being Erica," "Trailer Park Boys," puntaine or whatever it's called, Tim Horton's, Crown Victorias from the St. Theresa Plant, etc... but the politics... you know where I stand. We are still Fiero buddies... but strong disagreement on the political foundations.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh man, where to start.

Like maybe with something that has to do with your comment that I took exception to.

So I repeat... What "mandate" am I living under that you aren't?

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like maybe with something that has to do with your comment that I took exception to.

So I repeat... What "mandate" am I living under that you aren't?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

[/QUOTE]

"Mandatory vaccination to board

If you’re 12 years of age plus 4 months, or older, you’ll need to be fully vaccinated in order to board:

domestic or international flights departing from most airports in Canada, including charter and foreign airlines carrying commercial passengers "

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Mandatory vaccination to board... If you’re 12 years of age plus 4 months, or older, you’ll need to be fully vaccinated in order to board: domestic or international flights departing from most airports in Canada, including charter and foreign airlines carrying commercial passengers"

Are you Todd's stand in?

Seeing as how I have no plans to board a plane for who knows how long, that is irrelevant to me.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

how many

how many will die

in the states that ban the option

as not everyone will be able to travel

so some the poorest will try the unsafest ways
and some will not survive

so how many

how many will this rule kill

How many more will.die because of the option
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you Todd's stand in?

Seeing as how I have no plans to board a plane for who knows how long, that is irrelevant to me.

Complete deflection. Your country has a vaccine mandate where the government tells you what to do with your body. The purpose is irrelevant.

You are not fooling anyone with your hypocrisy.

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 05-08-2022).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy Mother's Day!

If you are reading this, it's because your mother didn't decide to kill you as she carried your fetus in her womb.

Feeling lucky?

You should.

63 MILLION of your aborted fellow Americans didn't have that chance.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you Todd's stand in?

He got you pretty hard there, admit it buddy.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From NEWSWEEK

https://www.newsweek.com/co...rror-opinion-1703982

Yeah, I mean... I UNDERSTAND that Democrats want the freedom of abortion... but I think so many people simply do not understand how law or the Constitution works. Back in... what, 1973? The Rowe V. Wade decision was oddly enough, based on the idea of privacy. That a person has a right to privacy. It predated the Privacy Act of 1974, and with that ruling, caused Nixon to give a speech during his SOTU address... which, while he wasn't the one to actually sign it into law (Ford was), the Rowe V. Wade decision was the catalyst for our modern internet privacy rights.

But it was a failure of a ruling, sure... people have the right to privacy. But that still doesn't mean that there's a right for or against abortion... the fact that you deserve privacy while doing it is totally aside the point. So this article is very correct... they're righting a Constitutional wrong.

IF... the Democrats passed a law that allowed abortion at the Federal level, then it would obviously allow abortion. But we do not make law by court decision in this country.

THAT'S ALL THIS IS ABOUT...

There's no Constitutional crisis, or this or that... the Supreme Court is not the place to pass law... the legislative branch is. This pending court decision by the Supreme Court justices will LITERALLY be returning this decision back to the states for them to legislate. Which is how it should have been. There is absolutely no reason why the Federal government needs to be involved unless one day this becomes a Federal law for or against.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The way I see it, there are two things happening here, neither of which has anything to do with the abortion question.

First, there is the "leak". I believe it was a planned political move to further divide the American people.

Second, and this is important for some to understand: Nothing has happened. Nothing has changed. There has been no decision. Yet the left is up in arms. Why?

The left is fond of saying, "Think globally, act locally." That can be good advice, so why are they protesting at the homes of Supreme Court Justices? Go home and demonstrate at your state capitol. What? You say your state legislature hasn't done anything? See above.

It is another election year and the left is again threatening violence. You are being manipulated. Wake up.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I had wanted to say 'moral majority', I would have.

You quoted my words, and them reinterpreted them in your reply.
Don't try to twist what I said to fit your narrative.
It's rude, dishonest and misleading.

But, hey, it's exactly what I see the Left wing news media do, so I suppose I should expect it from you, given your political views.

dude the grey bit is your part
I agree changing quoted words is wrong

I DID NOT DO THAT

NOW THE SPACE BELOW IS MY SPACE
TO SAY WHAT EVER i WANT

SO NO YOU ARE OFF ON A STRANGE QUEST TO CON-TROLL OTHERS WORDS
SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO

btw I always thought the nixon scums claim of being moral was a smokescreen
and they used moral and or silent interchanged by whim

I did note then as now
they were NOT silent
they were NOT moral

and they were never ever a majority

much like today the right wing claims what they do not and never had a majority

but like your post they did seek to CON-TROLL others

btw2
nixon only ''won'' by cheating LBJ caught him bribing the S V N government not to allow peace talks to start in 68
that is how moral they were prolong a war for political advantage

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-08-2022).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I enjoy your posts rayb, I seldom see such things on display.

Most people know when it's best not to speak for fear of sounding foolish.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Happy Mother's Day!

If you are reading this, it's because your mother didn't decide to kill you as she carried your fetus in her womb.

Feeling lucky?

You should.

63 MILLION of your aborted fellow Americans didn't have that chance.

Unless a person were to accost me in some public space later today, wielding a knife or gun or posing some other kind of threat, saying "I grew up as an unwanted child, the progeny of a woman who was forced to carry me to term despite the very regrettable circumstances that brought about my conception, and I have selected you to become a random victim of my long simmering rage."

Happens all the time.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He got you pretty hard there, admit it buddy.

Admit what, that some guy in China felt the need to be your "stand in" when you wouldn't/couldn't respond in a coherent manner to my question regarding your post? I still want to hear from you how "mask mandates" are affecting me in Canada any more than you in the US at this present time in our day to day life. And please, no more tangents that end up mentioning the Trailer Park Boys.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36401 posts
Member since Apr 99

Happy Mother's Day!

Feeling lucky?

Yes, I feel very lucky that my dearly departed mother wanted a child that she knew she and my father could lovingly support and adequately provide for.

I also feel very lucky that my mother had first hand experience while in nurses training dealing with the fallout of desperate young woman/girls who were hospitalized due to seeking out illegal abortions by untrained personnel. She was horrified by what she witnessed, and was very much in favor of legal abortions to prevent the necessity of kitchen table/rusty wire coat hanger intervention. My mother passed on her experiences to me, and I in turn relate them to others, hoping to spread some enlightenment.

Happy Mother's Day, mom. I continue to try and make you and dad proud.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's all one can do.

My daughter's MIL was a surgical nurse for decades, just retired last year in her 70's.

It takes a special person to work the hours and handle the work environment.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The SCOTUS affirmed that there is no such "right" as killing babies for convenience. The SCOTUS has, or will soon say that the States have the power to vote on abortion. This voting process can decide on the legality of abortions and punishment of involved individuals.
People who want abortion legal have no idea how lucky they got with this decision. The Court was never asked to rule on when life starts, at conception or birth or somewhere between. If the Court had been charged with this ruling, abortion without doubt would be outlawed as murder because life most definitely starts in the womb. Even if life would have been ruled by the Court as being after conception, it would mean that abortion after the life started would then be ruled homicide.
But people are so angry about being dooped into believing a lie for 50 years that they can't see the positive side of this. And now the domestic terrorists are threatening violence and other incarnations of loosing their minds.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Admit what, that some guy in China felt the need to be your "stand in" when you wouldn't/couldn't respond in a coherent manner to my question regarding your post? I still want to hear from you how "mask mandates" are affecting me in Canada any more than you in the US at this present time in our day to day life. And please, no more tangents that end up mentioning the Trailer Park Boys.

Some guy in China? How about, oh yes, we do have a mandate for vaccination to travel within Canada. It doesn't affect me now but it's wrong for the government to control our bodies. That should be your argument but you cannot seem to reconcile your two opposing ideas.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006

Yes, I feel very lucky that my dearly departed mother wanted a child that she knew she and my father could lovingly support and adequately provide for.

I also feel very lucky that my mother had first hand experience while in nurses training dealing with the fallout of desperate young woman/girls who were hospitalized due to seeking out illegal abortions by untrained personnel. She was horrified by what she witnessed, and was very much in favor of legal abortions to prevent the necessity of kitchen table/rusty wire coat hanger intervention. My mother passed on her experiences to me, and I in turn relate them to others, hoping to spread some enlightenment.

Happy Mother's Day, mom. I continue to try and make you and dad proud.

RIP to your mom and mine too. Mine lost a girl at birth way back in the 1950's.

And abortion is still legal. This arms flailing, world's going to end nonsense needs to stop.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...you cannot seem to reconcile your two opposing ideas.

Prevention of a pandemic? That is a public concern that affects us all, and is best addressed by a wide-ranging governmental authority.

Prevention of an unwanted birth? That is a private concern of the pregnant woman, who is (hopefully) able to utilize the services of medical professionals.

I can reconcile my views just fine.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-08-2022).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can you not just admit that it's a good show? It was hilarious... one of the best low-budget shows I've ever seen. Being Erica was pretty good too, but too much relationship stuff in it.

I'm not really concerned about masks and Canada because I have no intention of traveling there at the moment.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock