Started on: 05-05-2022 12:11 AM
Replies: 211 (2519 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 06-17-2022 03:22 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Earlier in this thread, I mentioned that a murder was solved because of the geolocation data and investigation by True The Vote. Here is a story about the murder: https://www.fox5atlanta.com...in-8-year-olds-death

But of course, they have not yet been convicted, and the data is just a right wing lie so the child murdering gang members should be set free.

edit: Someone is going to discount this because the story is from Fox and it doesn't mention TTV. Watch the movie.

If he is paying attention to the facts that I just posted, but not the big picture, there is one more challenge that he should make, but I already know the answer.

IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19334 posts
Member since Mar 2009
I used to think that you were seeking the truth. I slowly started to see you rather as an ideologue. Now I am beginning to wonder if you are just a troll. It seems that you are not reading the thread or any articles covering the subject matter. You are simply fabricating objections, one after another, as some sort of game.

Willie don't play dat.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't it great that we have drooling lunatic Leftists here to tell everyone that has actually seen the 2,000 Mules movie for themselves what the movie does and doesn't say.

Of course we have one of those same Leftists also posting videos that he didn't watch either so there's that.

LEFTISTS GOTTA LEFTIST
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2022 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Yuma County Sheriff's Office has opened an investigation and two Buchanan County VA Democrats have been indicted and are facing a total of 94 voting fraud related charges.

You will not see it if you keep your eyes closed.

https://www.yumacountysheri...nty-Voting-Fraud.pdf

https://roanoke.com/news/st...73-c840608cd437.html

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-16-2022).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2022 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2022 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Talk about eyes wide shut.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2022 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's lame.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2022 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A lot of people have been (and still are, I would think) giving money to Trump himself, and to MAGA-aligned PACs. Many small donors. Some big ($) donors. Adding up to lot of money. Money can be used to put investigators and lawyers to work.

I'd be impressed if someone could take one of these "2000 Mules" allegations and pursue it through the justice system to arrive at a judgement. Criminal, or civil (lawsuit.)

I did scroll through a number of the readers'' comments that accompany that article in the Denver Post.

I am quoting myself from the previous page, just to remind all those in attendance that I am ready to be impressed.

As a chronic Internet surfer, my eyes intersect with a number of different media venues during the course of just about every single day.

I'm not looking for MSNBC to keep me updated on these investigations.

If there are "developments", it could well be that this forum, and this thread, is where I will first see the "smoke signals" rising. Maybe a Pennock's exclusive or scoop (so to speak) from "williegoat". Or "olejoedad". Or maybe "2.5".

I am aware that the progression from clues, to investigations, to criminal indictments or civil cases (lawsuits) is usually a "long and winding road."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-16-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2022 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am aware that the progression from clues, to investigations, to criminal indictments or civil cases (lawsuits) is usually a "long and winding road."

For over 5 long years now you have always been wrong with your Leftist prognostications about where those roads will end.

but...

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-17-2022).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be careful when evaluating the arguments “debunking” the movie. If a person who is not your family member delivers an election ballot, even if properly filled out by a legal voter, it’s still an illegal vote in all 50 states.

You will hear arguments that it hasn’t been proven the ballots were fraudulent, etc. It does not matter. Ballot harvesting is illegal. Period.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Idaho ?

What happened to your purveyor of propaganda ?
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Be careful when evaluating the arguments “debunking” the movie. If a person who is not your family member delivers an election ballot, even if properly filled out by a legal voter, it’s still an illegal vote in all 50 states.

You will hear arguments that it hasn’t been proven the ballots were fraudulent, etc. It does not matter. Ballot harvesting is illegal. Period.

every state gets to make up rules
that is a part of the problem no standards
and no it is not illegal everywhere to move ballots for others
yes someplaces it is
others it is not or there are other restrictions on who can or can not hand in a ballot
to a box or mail box or drop box

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

yes someplaces it is
others it is not or there are other restrictions on who can or can not hand in a ballot

This was covered on the first page: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...HTML/000170.html#p23

I posted the rules for the five states discussed in the documentary, and a link to all states.

This is a place where the left and the right strongly disagree. The left wants a strong, centralized government and standards to which all must conform. The right believes that each state should be self governing, to the greatest extent possible.

The right supports the Constitution, we are republicans and conservatives (not necessarily Republicans or Conservatives). The left would prefer to cede power to a small group of aristocrats. They are conformists.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19334 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Life is simpler when someone tells you what to do, but richer when you get to decide for yourself.
This is at the root of why slavery is a bad idea. Slavery is a centralized government. Free men are autonomous.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-17-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Life is simpler when someone tells you what to do, but richer when you get to decide for yourself.
This is at the root of why slavery is a bad idea. Slavery is a centralized government. Free men are autonomous.

BUT THE AREAS WITH A HISTORY OF SLAVERY

were in my lifetime still mistreating people with evil local rules and traditional ''morals''
I donot think Az has a good record with Indian rights ether

but the nut-conned favor evil locals over fictional wrongs by a federal government
I like to attack local wrongs as they are far eazyer to reach and tend to be real not myths

yet when the nut-con's see a real free person
they tend to attack them or try to set cops and laws on them

I have seen that happen far too often for my liking

------------------
are you kind?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

were in my lifetime still mistreating people with evil local rules and traditional ''morals''

but the nut-conned favor evil locals over fictional wrongs by a federal government
I like to attack local wrongs as they are far eazyer to reach and tend to be real not myths

So, you are advocating for a strong central government. I covered that above in post #132.
Your justification is that "locals" are evil. Isn't everyone a local?

I lived in Florida from 1954 until 1969. I remember what Florida, Alabama and Georgia were like back then.

I also know that as far as slavery in the Americas was concerned, the USA accounted for only a small percentage. Brazil had more slaves by far than anywhere else in this hemisphere and the greatest number of slaves were imported by the Portuguese.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
www.cnn.com/2014/06/18/us/1...ast-facts/index.html

It's a good thing those racist GOP Representatives and Senators passed the Civil Rights Act!

Interesting fact.....

The Act received more GOP votes for passage than Democratic votes.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-17-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a fun little piece from the AJC: https://www.ajc.com/politic...XXBF7PB4DGTBXWGQYV4/

It is titled “Georgia investigation dispels allegations highlighted in ‘2000 Mules’” and reports that three cases have been dismissed.

But then it says, “True the Vote hasn’t yet complied with subpoenas issued in April by the State Election Board seeking documents, recordings and names of individuals involved.” OK, this means that they have not yet seen the evidence. But, does it sound like TTV is refusing to comply? I posted a link to the subpoena on the first page of this thread. It says that the deposition will take place on May 26. That is next Thursday, not last week. Think about that for a second. What is the AJC trying to say?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

www.cnn.com/2014/06/18/us/1...ast-facts/index.html

It's a good thing those racist GOP Representatives and Senators passed the Civil Rights Act!

Interesting fact.....the [Civil Rights] Act received more GOP votes for passage than Democratic votes.

In 1964.

Interesting fact.....the Civil Rights Act passed with more GOP than Democratic Party votes in 1964. Like 1964 was just the other day. Like nothing much has changed with the GOP and the Democratic parties since 1964.

But why stop at 1964? Why not go all the way back with the Democrats to Jim Crow, and before that, the Civil War? That was only the week before last week, the way certain drooling© "Reich-wing" morons like to talk about it. (But none that I would have the misfortune to be personally acquainted with.)

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-17-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look at my last two posts in this thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...L/124451-3.html#p110

It seems that our entire judicial system is broken. I don't know what to say.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19334 posts
Member since Mar 2009

In 1964.

Interesting fact.....the Civil Rights Act passed with more GOP than Democratic Party votes in 1964. Like 1964 was just the other day. Like nothing much has changed with the GOP and the Democratic parties since 1964.

But why stop at 1964? Why not go all the way back with the Democrats to Jim Crow, and before that, the Civil War? That was only the week before last week, the way certain drooling© "Reich-wing" morons like to talk about it. (But none that I would have the misfortune to be personally acquainted with.)

I don't understand your point. How does it relate to voter fraud?
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't understand your point. How does it relate to voter fraud?

That would be a good question for "olejoedad", since he's the one who went there.

Just scroll back until you find the last thing he said.

Edit to add: Now I see he was responding to something you said. About slavery.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-17-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I understood what olejoedad said. I mentioned slavery as an example of a strong centralized government, which had been suggested as a solution to election fraud.

Rayb responded with:

This makes no sense, with regard to the topic, and was simply a hackneyed attempt at deflection and demonization.

Now you post:

In 1964.

I still don’t understand. You and Rayb become less coherent as time goes by. Either it is by design or perhaps an attempt to emulate our current president.

By the way, 1964 was the year of the Tonkin Gulf “incident”, another LBJ disaster.

Tell the people what they've won, Vanna! The hits just keep on coming!

Try to keep up.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes someplaces it is

Ballot harvesting is illegal because of the ways it might be abused. If I offer $50 for every ballot filled out for my candidate then the whole system collapses as I am buying your vote. But it doesn't have to be a direct payment, it might just be me visiting the old folks home and getting all the people to sign a ballot. The whole system depends on those who wish to participate in democracy to get off their ass and vote. If we cannot trust the system, we cannot trust the results.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

that is a part of the problem

NO

That is not "part of the problem".

That is part of the United States Constitution.
Specifically Article 1, Section 4

Among the many reasons that you lunatic Leftists believe the crazy and bizarre things that you do are:
A.) Your complete unfamiliarity with, and immense resentment for, the United States Constitution and...
B.) Your absence of any coherent knowledge of even the most basic concepts of American civics and...
C.) Owing to both A and B, your slavish devotion to insane, failed, beliefs and ideologies such as statist socialism and outright Marxism.

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-17-2022).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To my Liberal friend on the Left Coast.....

I was responding to someone else.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we had the nut-con's favorite form of weak government to start with

it was call the articles of CON-federation like most con ideas it FAILED

SO WE GOT MARK II GOVERNMENT our current version after 20+ minor revisions to date
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

we had the nut-con's favorite form of weak government to start with

it was call the articles of CON-federation like most con ideas it FAILED

SO WE GOT MARK II GOVERNMENT our current version after 20+ minor revisions to date

You've got that 180° out of reality.

Color me surprised.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You've got that 180° out of reality.

Color me surprised.

how

why

do you really understand what the article's were
they were a weak gov just what our con's say they want NOW
except to jail or kill people ban stuff and have a strong military
to do stuff like the abortion laws they want ie NO CHOICE

I think you and randy are the ones 180 out
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

how

why

I'm sure you believe everything you post here.

Posting historical facts in response to your claims has no effect on your beliefs, so I'm not going to waste my time.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-18-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sure you believe everything you post here.

Posting historical facts in response to your claims has no effect on your beliefs, so I'm not going to waste my time.

time better spent cheerleading for randy's lies and BS here ?

I know history far better then most here
I do NOT believe things I learn about then and get to know how stuff went down
a large bit of school taught history is cover ups and smoke screens
not so much the who or where or when but very much on the whys and hows
those are the important bits they hide

our first government was weak just like the con's say they want
for sure it was not in any way too strong
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Dinesh D’Souza’s 2000 Mules Is a Hilarious Mockumentary"

Amanda Carpenter for The Bulwark; May 17, 2022.
https://www.thebulwark.com/...arious-mockumentary/

Read-o-Meter says "9 minutes."

This is a colorfully written column from Bulwark political columnist Amanda Carpenter; also a CNN contributor, author, and formerly, communications director for Ted Cruz and speechwriter for former U.S. Senator Jim DeMint.

It would be a valuable addition to anyone's "2000 Mules" library.

I've only scrolled through it quickly to get some idea about its relative significance within the genre of "2000 Mules" reviews and critiques.

The fifth paragraph from the top provides links to four other online critiques of "2000 Mules" from the Washington Post, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Denver Post and PolitiFact, respectively.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-18-2022).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You only know the history THEY want you to know. And Google will put history they want you to know up front first. One has to DIG for the truth.

MiKhelob Ultra

I'm curious why those who were released from ICE custody with ankle monitors, were then changed to cell phones, but according to the nay sayers and flakcheckers, it works for them.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

time better spent cheerleading for randy's lies and BS here ?

I'm sure my Minor in US History is worthless then.
And I shouldn't believe the writings of the Founding Fathers.
We won't even talk about the Federalist Papers, they don't hold any truth either.
I wasted my education....😟

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-18-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Both threedog and sourboy also claimed to be unimpeachable history experts.
I learned long ago, if someone has to tell you how smart he is, he ain't.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Think about that for a second. What is the AJC trying to say?

AJC would probably like us to believe that it's a done deal.

But I missed this, since I refuse to read AJC. Thanks for the update.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sure my Minor in US History is worthless then.
And I shouldn't believe the writings of the Founding Fathers.
We won't even talk about the Federalist Papers, they don't hold any truth either.
I wasted my education....😟

well you mix eras very easily Federalist Papers are after George W and have nothing to do with the articles of CON-federation
while the articles of CON-federation are before George W was president and dead and gone by the time of the Federalist Papers

guess that was a minor not your main subject

------------------
are you kind?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12439 posts
Member since Jan 2001
I like jefferson both tom and the airplane

------------------
are you kind?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're correct.

The Articles of Confederation preceded the Constitution.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

how

why

I don't think you understand what the word "Confederacy" means, and whenever you read it you jump right to "Ooooh, South Bad" since the Left has bastardized all words.

Perhaps more history and less woke would help here.

Not gonna lie, I laughed at the word of the day.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock