Started on: 05-05-2022 12:11 AM
Replies: 211 (2519 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 06-17-2022 03:22 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2022 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

or maybe 2000 Gop mules posing for the camera
did the trumpers do this in 2016

Yeah, and perhaps the pope wears that hat to conceal the fact that he is from France.

But that is not very likely.

look at the slot there is no reason to one at a time feed the drop box except a photo opt

That box is an ASC model 810. Once the door is pivoted back, it exposes a slot that is approximately one inch wide. Do your research.

think out side the talking points they feed you

Good advice.
IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2022 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Probably a GOP operative.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-10-2022).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2022 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben Masel

I wonder if something (the forum software?) has been "hacked"..?

Because I just posted (previewed) a larger version of this "Golden Oldies" image, using the [img thumb] tag. The image thumbnail option.

Instead of a thumbnail of this "Golden Oldies" image, I saw a thumbnail of Ukraine's Zelenskyy alone on a street (looks like the walk he was taking yesterday, alone, in Kyiv), but overlaid with an ISIS flag and the words "Join ISIS." Really! I'm not kidding! That was when I previewed my message. I didn't SUBMIT.

I may see if I can reproduce this "phenomenon" later.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-10-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2022 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
I don't think it's the forum software. It may be the image itself. The full-sized version of it that I copied from Google. This (above) is a smaller version that I created by editing, using "imgur".

Maybe "imgur" has been hacked(?)

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-10-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2022 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is an article from The Denver Post which purports to refute the claims made by True The Vote: Fact-checking “2000 Mules,” the movie alleging ballot fraud

A film debuting in over 270 theaters across the United States this week uses a flawed analysis of cellphone location data and ballot drop box surveillance footage to cast doubt on the results of the 2020 presidential election nearly 18 months after it ended.

What I find interesting and encouraging are the comments following the article. There are page after page of average citizens explaining why the DP article is misleading and the movie is credible. If average Joe in the Cannabis Capital of the Rockies can see through the smoke, there may just be hope for the rest of the country.

If you have doubts, read the comments.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2022 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Now, consider the evidence that has been used to indict and prosecute the "Deadly Insurrectionists". Many are facing prosecution based on cell phone data and surveillance video.
Many were doing no more than exercising their God given, Constitutionally guaranteed rights. None are accused of fraud.

Mules or peaceful protesters...which group was actually trying to overthrow the government?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-10-2022).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2022 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When this thread first showed up, after the OP posted it, a search for "2000 mules", 8/10 top hits for every search engine were from leftwing NGO funded flakcheck sites and sites that enjoy smearing a conservative minority: Dinesh D'Souza. Same you see against other minority conservatives. Was checking this mostly every day since 5/5. Same as today. Sorry, these flakcheck sites have no sway nor 100% credibility when they leave info out. Especially when they all have articles stating Brandons' cognative ability is proven "excellent" when all he got was a physical. Cough cough.
The bot farms keep sending more money back to the search engine co's, then back to the NGO's. Legal money laundering. Tax loop de loop.

MiKhelob Ultra
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Fact-checking '2000 Mules,' the movie alleging ballot fraud"

Ali Swenson (Associated Press), in the Denver Post; May 8, 2022.
https://www.denverpost.com/...00-mules-fact-check/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-11-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

There was at one time a popular graphic which bore the caption, "Your problem is obvious". I won't post it (some might consider it rude), though I am sure many will remember it.

Please see post #84, above.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, but Frank called "2000 Mules" misleading and a hoax. That was just the other day. I heard when he said that on MSNBC.
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you read the comments below?
Many, it would seem, are not fooled.

Marc

PFF
System Bot
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ali Swenson (Associated Press), in the Denver Post; May 8, 2022

Another "Journalist" who's paycheck is partially subsidized by who? Oh yeah, those like George Soros.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

Another "Journalist" who's paycheck is partially subsidized by who? Oh yeah, those like George Soros.

where does one sign up for the payments ?

I would love to be paid to BS like some are
I fear many like you are putin bots

can I get paid by bill gates
the manbearpig
and trans/gay/womans commie voters also at the same time

btw do I bargain with each one myself
or will my union rep handle some or all of them ?

how much do ''they'' pay you ?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot of people have been (and still are, I would think) giving money to Trump himself, and to MAGA-aligned PACs. Many small donors. Some big ($) donors. Adding up to lot of money. Money can be used to put investigators and lawyers to work.

I'd be impressed if someone could take one of these "2000 Mules" allegations and pursue it through the justice system to arrive at a judgement. Criminal, or civil (lawsuit.)

I did scroll through a number of the readers'' comments that accompany that article in the Denver Post.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-11-2022).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to my underground lair at the WonderBoy Institute of Advanced Soros Studies:

ray b, do you need some baby formula? Bill Gates and WHO Biomilq is on the way.

{Ed: to add more context}

[This message has been edited by WonderBoy (edited 05-11-2022).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

where does one sign up for the payments ?

I would love to be paid to BS like some are
I fear many like you are putin bots

can I get paid by bill gates
the manbearpig
and trans/gay/womans commie voters also at the same time

btw do I bargain with each one myself
or will my union rep handle some or all of them ?

how much do ''they'' pay you ?

I think to be on a Liberal dark money payroll one needs to be an influencer with a large following, or a person at higher levels in the justice system.

Do you qualify?

If so, maybe you should check it out.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a pretty good article, with some additional info and some thoughtful comments: ‘2000 Mules’: Election Drop Boxes, ‘Geofencing,’ and ‘The Big Lie’

And then there is this: https://redstate.com/jenvan...a56de1f131ce9ff6c0ad

I hope the Ripcord is better than the Kraken.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I think to be on a Liberal dark money payroll one needs to be an influencer with a large following, or a person at higher levels in the justice system.

Do you qualify?

If so, maybe you should check it out.

Much of the money in this scheme came from Mark Zuckerberg. He funneled over $400,000,000 into Democrat run 501(c)(3) organizations. The exact same type of entities which functioned as "stash houses" in the ballot trafficking operations. As a matter of fact, much of that money went to buying ballot drop boxes in Dem majority districts. This is not a secret, a quick search will pull up many stories.

Here are a couple of stories to get you started:

How Private Money From Facebook's CEO Saved The 2020 Election

Michigan SOS seeks to throw out ‘Zuckerberg boxes’ lawsuit over private money for election operations

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-12-2022).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I just got back. You have to see it. Especially if you are on the left.
If you aren't pissed off in the first ten minutes, you should probably see a doctor undertaker.
I knew it was happening, but this ties it all together. There is more than enough evidence to involve law enforcement. There must be an investigation. Did I mention that I am PISSED?

Something has got to change, and I mean NOW. There is not enough time to change the laws, but they made emergency provisions for COVID, they can do it for this.

I am going to stop here, before I say something I will regret.

I wanted to reserve comment on this movie until I had seen it.

Thanks to williegoat sharing the article about supposed "debunking" of the movie and also urging us to read the comments after that article I noticed that one of the comments provided a link to "bit chute" where the movie can be viewed for free online:

https://www.bitchute.com/vi...GBW4mBcULhT2mylEYet0

I will not comment on the legality of the bit chute copy of the movie being provided. It's there, the link is active and everyone can use it to see the film.

After seeing the movie I will say that I agree with everything that williegat has said about this important film in this thread and I am also angry as hell.

Leftists gotta Leftist...and they stole a presidential election.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-12-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

'2000 Mules' offers the least convincing election-fraud theory yet

Philip Bump for the Washington Post; May 11, 2022.
https://www.washingtonpost....on-fraud-theory-yet/

Read-o-Meter, 13 minutes.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-12-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Philip Bump

\

https://dailycaller.com/201...-nobody-bats-an-eye/

Leftist scumbag activist and documented doxxing thug.

Leftists gotta Leftist

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, and perhaps the pope wears that hat to conceal the fact that he is from France..

I thought Pope Francis was from Argentina? I mean, I know he's from Argentina... but are you saying he was born in France?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I thought Pope Francis was from Argentina? I mean, I know he's from Argentina... but are you saying he was born in France?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well they claim in the movie that the mules started wearing gloves after one mule left prints on ballots

ok who was the guy who left the prints

was he arrested when by who for what charge

has the case been resolved now 18 months later
what was the result ?

bet the answer is
[we don't know any thing about made up BS claims]

so the commies/spacemen/satan hide the facts completely and totally

btw when the crazy claims ever get to any courts we can try to understand the evidence

BUT to date they have NOTHING BUT CRAZY CLAIMS NO PROOF

REMEMBER THE RELEASE THE KRAKEN LADY
well she got bit by the kraken but nobody else did

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-12-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well they claim in the movie that the mules started wearing gloves after one mule left prints on ballots

what was the result ?

bet the answer is

btw when the crazy claims ever get to any courts we can try to understand the evidence

The "guy" (what a sexist assumption) is Alma Yadira Juarez of San Luis, Az. You really need to learn to do this for yourself.

https://www.azag.gov/sites/.../bh%20indictment.pdf

Have at it.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009
As a mater of fact, if you would just watch the movie you would see an interview with a lady from San Luis who was involved in voter fraud in the Spanish speaking community there. I think I mentioned this earlier in the thread. San Luis is on the border in Yuma County, right down in the SW corner.

There is a video you probably don't want to watch embedded in this page: https://world-wire.com/fult...er-ballot-drop-offs/

By the way, Sra. Juarez pleaded guilty in March of this year: https://arizonadailyindepen...-by-local-residents/

Of course, you have to want to know the truth, in order to find this information. The Leftist controlled media will not spoon feed it to you.

Also, No Voter Fraud in Arizona, huh?

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

what was the result ?

bet the answer is

I could almost see the spittle on the inside of my screen.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I could almost see the spittle on the inside of my screen.

If he is paying attention to the facts that I just posted, but not the big picture, there is one more challenge that he should make, but I already know the answer.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
True The Vote—or Rue The Vote?

"You make the call."

I would keep an eye out for a critique or analysis of "2000 Mules" by someone who can approach this from an independent and non-partisan perspective. Someone who can Construe The Vote. Not someone who wants to Red or Blue The Vote.

I would keep an eye out for any kind of courtroom cases, involving criminal charges, or involving lawsuits seeking (civil) redress, using evidence from "2000 Mules".

Has there been such a case (yet)? Using the cell phone geolocation evidence and whatever else is presented in "2000 Mules"..?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

True The Vote—or Rue The Vote?

"You make the call."

I would keep an eye out for a critique or analysis of "2000 Mules" by someone who can approach this from an independent and non-partisan perspective. Someone who can Construe The Vote. Not someone who wants to Red or Blue The Vote.

I would keep an eye out for any kind of courtroom cases, involving criminal charges, or involving lawsuits seeking (civil) redress, using evidence from "2000 Mules".

Has there been such a case (yet)? Using the cell phone geolocation evidence and whatever else is presented in "2000 Mules"..?

The movie was only released on a limited basis ten days ago and full release was four days ago. Georgia and Wisconsin are investigating and now have some of the data. True The Vote will testify in Georgia later this month. I shouldn't have to remind you that these things take time, lots of time.

Actually, GA and WI began their investigations earlier this year and as you can see from the discussion above, AZ was already investigating and arresting in 2020, and just now have convictions in the last couple of months.

Be patient. Things are likely to speed up once we shake of this corrupt, obstructionist (dare I say illegitimate?) regime.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh ok... hahah, it's been a really long time since I watched that movie.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Oh ok... hahah, it's been a really long time since I watched that movie.

My posit regarding the Pope was a non sequitur designed to illustrate the absurdity of the quoted text immediately above it. The picture of Frank with the Coneheads was a hint.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Earlier in this thread, I mentioned that a murder was solved because of the geolocation data and investigation by True The Vote. Here is a story about the murder: https://www.fox5atlanta.com...in-8-year-olds-death

But of course, they have not yet been convicted, and the data is just a right wing lie so the child murdering gang members should be set free.

edit: Someone is going to discount this because the story is from Fox and it doesn't mention TTV. Watch the movie.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Earlier in this thread, I mentioned that a murder was solved because of the geolocation data and investigation by True The Vote. Here is a story about the murder: https://www.fox5atlanta.com...in-8-year-olds-death

But of course, they have not yet been convicted, and the data is just a right wing lie so the child murdering gang members should be set free.

edit: Someone is going to discount this because the story is from Fox and it doesn't mention TTV. Watch the movie.

Fair or not... accurate or not... relevant or not... that case was at the very beginning of that Philip Bump article in "WaPo" that I posted previously in this thread.

There’s one scene in particular that I [Philip Bump] think summarizes the irredeemable flaws of Dinesh D’Souza’s new movie “2000 Mules,” in which he purports to demonstrate rampant illegality surrounding the 2020 presidential election. The film has become a central part of Donald Trump’s assertions about the election, with the former president hosting a screening last week at his Mar-a-Lago resort. But, interestingly, the most revealing scene doesn’t have anything to do with the election at all.

In it, D’Souza is hearing from a man named Gregg Phillips about how cellphone geotracking works. In short, your phone has various tools that allow it to know roughly where it is at any given moment, data that is often collected through apps and shared with companies that aggregate data for marketers. Phillips uses that data, which also includes time stamps, to show that only a few phones were in the vicinity of a fatal shooting in Atlanta — an incident that Phillips’s colleague Catherine Engelbrecht describes as “ebbing on cold-case status.”

“You could see, visually, that there were only a handful of unique devices that could possibly have pulled the trigger,” Phillips says. He shows a circle overlaid on a map, within which five dots of different colors are visible — dots indicating “the only potential legitimate shooters,” he says. He explains that, having done this analysis, his team turned information about those devices over to the FBI.

“Now, I read, they've arrested two suspects,” D'Souza says.

“They have,” Phillips says, somberly.

There’s a reason for this scene. Phillips and Engelbrecht’s analysis of geotracking data is the crux of D’Souza’s claims about there being an army of people who were dispatched to collect ballots before the presidential election. If data can be used to identify and arrest criminals in one case, the movie would have us believe, it can be similarly used in the case of all this alleged election fraud.

But looking at the case more closely, you see how the impression you’re meant to have is wildly misleading. The shooting led to the death of Secoriea Turner on July 4, 2020. It was far from a “cold case” — police arrested a suspect about two weeks later after he turned himself in. A second suspect was arrested in early August 2021 — not by federal law enforcement but by state officials. There is no indication that geolocation data played a role in either arrest, much less data provided by Phillips’s team.

In other words, D’Souza is elevating shaky, misrepresented, incomplete claims to bolster his rhetoric — as I said, an apt summary of the movie overall.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-12-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From the AJC: A year later, the question remains: Who shot Secoriea Turner?

The guy who turned himself in says he was only a witness. The case had not been solved, a year later. Also, the second arrest was made by state law enforcement because it was not a federal case, but a state matter. Your source (stooge?) is again trying to mislead the readers.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009
When evaluating propaganda, it is important to pay attention to details.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The "guy" (what a sexist assumption) is Alma Yadira Juarez of San Luis, Az. You really need to learn to do this for yourself.

https://www.azag.gov/sites/.../bh%20indictment.pdf

Have at it.

yes
BUT
august 2020 PRIMARY ELECTION

SO SO CLOSE

BUT PRIMARY VOTES ARE NOT THE STOLEN GENERAL ELECTION IN NOV 2020 IN DISPUTE HERE

SO SWING AND A MISS = STRIKE

btw one guy is not 2000 so only 1999 to go
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12546 posts
Member since Jan 2001
and sorry about the kid who was shot

but no geo-anything in the story
the guy turned himself in

no vote
no location
no connection I see to the 2000 mules at all

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes
BUT
august 2020 PRIMARY ELECTION

SO SO CLOSE

BUT PRIMARY VOTES ARE NOT THE STOLEN GENERAL ELECTION IN NOV 2020 IN DISPUTE HERE

SO SWING AND A MISS = STRIKE

btw one guy is not 2000 so only 1999 to go

The arrest in Arizona is what prompted the mules in Georgia to wear gloves. You are confusing the issue. Try to keep up.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009

and sorry about the kid who was shot

but no geo-anything in the story
the guy turned himself in

no vote
no location
no connection I see to the 2000 mules at all

I already covered the objections to your last two posts. Try to keep up. This is important.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock