Started on: 05-05-2022 12:11 AM
Replies: 211 (2519 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 06-17-2022 03:22 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

So, you're in favor of censorship at the Administrative level?

Are you unable to self-censor?

No, wait, I think I know the answer.....

I think I'm doing rather nicely with the active measures that I have been (long been) using to minimize my exposure to that particular Pennock's forum member account.

But some new forum software functionality that would make this even more convenient for me, and even more reliable?

"Yes, please."

Provided that I could turn it Off and On whenever I want, at my own discretion.

It wouldn't be censoring your forum experience, (Mr.) "olejoedad".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-06-2022).]

IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I am quite comfortable with self restraint, I don't care for 'convenient add-ons'.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

For anyone and everyone's interest, except for Jake_Dragon, who obviously won't be reading this.

As you put my name out there again, let me expand. I find your posts hollow, I don't know what is you and what is just copy paste from other things.
I have come to the conclusion that no matter how many of your posts I read I just don't get why.
Would you rather instead of just not reading that I respond and get again lost in some dialoged that I just don't get.

Perhaps just a couple times you would just say how you feel instead of the well here is what they said over there. Perhaps you have but again as I skip most of your posts I wouldn't know.
Have a nice weekend.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As I am quite comfortable with self restraint, I don't care for 'convenient add-ons'.

I don't feel any obligation or see any advantage for myself, to look upon a spectacle that I would just as soon not exist. The public messages or "posts" from that particular individual. It's incumbent upon him to create messages that I would want to read, if that's what he wants. For me to read him.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-07-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2022 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
As you put my name out there again, let me expand. I find your posts hollow, I don't know what is you and what is just copy paste from other things. I have come to the conclusion that no matter how many of your posts I read I just don't get why. Would you rather instead of just not reading that I respond and get again lost in some dialoged that I just don't get?

Perhaps just a couple times you would just say how you feel instead of the well here is what they said over there. Perhaps you have but again as I skip most of your posts I wouldn't know.

Have a nice weekend.

If it's "just say how you feel" that Jake is looking for, I suggest that he could view (or review, or re-review) Reply-32, on the first page of this thread, where I started by quoting one of his messages and reacting to one of his remarks.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...HTML/000170.html#p32

In Reply-32, I said very directly what I thought, without invoking or presenting what anyone in the media (or elsewhere) was saying or reporting.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-07-2022).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think I'm doing rather nicely with the active measures that I have been (long been) using to minimize my exposure to that particular Pennock's forum member account.

But some new forum software functionality that would make this even more convenient for me, and even more reliable?

"Yes, please."

Provided that I could turn it Off and On whenever I want, at my own discretion.

Do you need software to function ? On and off ?

Look or don't look.

I guess you do need software. You can't help yourself.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Do you need software to function ? On and off ?

Look or don't look.

I guess you do need software. You can't help yourself.

Have you tried this yourself, for any extended period of time? Trying to remain completely unaware of what (specifically) a particular other forum member is posting?

I have been fairly successful with my efforts in this regard.

But doing this in my improvised way has its shortcomings, compared to what I would expect from the putative new software functionality that I can envision.

For the sake of brevity, I will elaborate no further. Unless I am further "provoked" by more of this very same kind of speculation that is exemplified by this remark here, from "cliffw".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-08-2022).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exercising self control by resisting temptation is good for you.

It strengthens the mind and builds character.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Exercising self control by resisting temptation is good for you.

It strengthens the mind and builds character.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, does anyone think that suddenly showing up at a large number of drop boxes for the first time on the same day makes someone suspect?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ones character is the only thing in life that one can control.

How will those you leave behind remember you?

Were you a person that others will look up to, or down on?

The measure of a man is his character.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18025 posts
Member since May 2004

After reading the full transcript that you linked to, I must ask you what you find problematic about what was said?

rinse, you must have missed this post.

I'm sure you would enjoy addressing this question.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After reading the full transcript that you linked to, I must ask you what you find problematic about what was said?

Ask you must. But I can't go into it right now. Later, or tomorrow, or even the day after tomorrow? Maybe.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ask you must. But I can't go into it right now. Later, or tomorrow, or even the day after tomorrow? Maybe.

I won't hold my breath.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2022 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry to register that. Slightly sorry. It's not a "show stopper" for me, but it's not welcome news.

Is it contagious? The systematic not reading of "that other guy's" posts.

Makes me think again of an idea I've been turning over in my mind, from time to time. Of whether to try to suggest to the one person who could make it happen that a screen name selectable post blocker would be another step forward for the Pennock's forum. I don't know, about trying to make that suggestion. I don't think I would want to have any other forum member's automatically and systematically blocked from my view, unless I could turn it Off and On myself. So I'm not of a mind (yet) to try to make that suggestion.

It kind of "hit me" some weeks ago that the "Blacklist" feature that Cliff Pennock implemented some time ago could be like a foundation or first step towards implementing a version of this "post blocker" function that I just described. So if there is already an exclusionary relationship in the forum software that prevents "Joe Blow" from posting in any thread that's been started by "Rick Dick" (and vice versa), perhaps that could be extended to provide a functionality for Joe Blow to have the content of all posts from Rick Dick automatically and systematically excluded from Joe Blow's view (and vice versa). If it could be turned Off and On by Joe Blow (and vice versa).

For anyone and everyone's interest, except for Jake_Dragon, who obviously won't be reading this.

After some consideration of your idea, perhaps it would be a good feature for the Forum owner to implement.

I doubt that he will, however, because once it is implemented, I think his Forum traffic would decrease dramatically, which would affect what income he realizes from this Forum.

Why would traffic decrease?

Any thoughts on that?
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so did the rump win by 7,000,000
or by just got the magic numbers to win with less overall votes like in 2016

or does no number matter as the rump is dogmatically correct
so clearly any other result was from Satan ?

what is the result you feel entitled to ?
does it have a relationship to the counted votes ?

if some demo's cheated
do you think any of the Gop did cheat also ?

did the Gop cheat in 2010 or 2000 or 2016
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After some consideration of your idea, perhaps it would be a good feature for the Forum owner to implement.

I doubt that he will, however, because once it is implemented, I think his Forum traffic would decrease dramatically, which would affect what income he realizes from this Forum.

Why would traffic decrease?

Any thoughts on that?

Some would block everyone with whom they disagree, and without an antagonist would no longer have anything to say. For better or worse, it would significantly reduce traffic.

If you go to a buffet (I'm sure rinselberg would never indulge in such a pedestrian activity), do you demand that the establishment remove from your sight all distasteful comestibles?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Some would block everyone with whom they disagree, and without an antagonist would no longer have anything to say. For better or worse, it would significantly reduce traffic.

If you go to a buffet (I'm sure rinselberg would never indulge in such a pedestrian activity), do you demand that the establishment remove from your sight all distasteful comestibles?

What if it is tied to the "Blacklist" feature that is Cliff Pennock's most recent addition to the software functionality? The system that Cliff has set up so that "A" cannot post into any thread started by "B", and vice-versa? It could just be an enlargement of this feature. Cliff himself controls that directly. So it wouldn't be a generalized option that all of us would see or be able to use. If that is how it were implemented.

I personally don't put any stock in this idea that a selective blocking functionality of this kind would have any predictable effect on the amount of activity that the forum generates, or cause any change in the revenues that accord to Cliff Pennock from the ad sponsors. I just can't get my head around that thought. (Truthfully, I have no experience, as I have never hosted a website or an online messaging forum or anything else of that kind.)

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-09-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just as some watch the races just for the crashes, I'm sure that some come here for a similar thrill.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would, if there were offerings on the buffet table that were clearly spoiled and rotting, crawling with maggots or flies, or splotched visibly with large patches of mold, and emitting unmistakably foul odors. Or offerings that were mysteriously speaking in demonic chants.

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just as some watch the races just for the crashes, I'm sure that some come here for a similar thrill.

I tend to think that an equal or greater number are turned off when they are scrolling their way through a thread and encounter one of these "subtexts", and so, decide they'd rather contemplate something else, instead of this forum.

An obvious and recent example would be Page Three (3) of "Are Russian nukes as decrepit as their conventional weapons?" in this Politics & Religion section.

I think it's at least possible that a selective blocking function of the kind that's being talked about here would release new forum member "energy" that is currently suppressed because it is locked up in Matter Vs Antimatter-like tensions between mutually exclusive pairs of forum members that are inherently antagonistic. (Reference the Standard Model.)

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A six minute clip from the movie:

Six minute edit of the documentary "2000 Mules". Using 10 trillion cell phone tracking data points and 4 million minutes of state surveillance video, this team clearly proves organized criminal behavior in multiple Democratic stronghold cities, enough to change the outcome of the election. The data is there, we just need law enforcement officials, judges and politicians to do their jobs now and investigate and prosecute.

Sharing because this message is so incredibly important to get out, the copyright owner is allowing me to use the claimed content.

All content and material Copyright: © 2022 D'Souza Media. All rights reserved.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry but the drop box does not look that narrow of a slot so the guy feeding the one at a time and not by the bunch show is PURE FAKE
the guy is doing an LOOK AT ME act for the camera there if not pure stagecraft by the rumps agents

and I note no where and when stated

and could be t-rump votes by the trumpets

may be this is how the rump ''won'' in 2016
but as far as proof of a crime NO evidence seen in the clip

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the words of Homer Simpson:
"May I play Devil's Advocate for a moment?"

Curious as far as cell data going between drop boxes and GOP based NGO/Campaign Offices...
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nah, Wonderboy, it's gotta be faked stuff from the crooked GOP.

Sorry, I can't be as unintelligible as our resident haiku master...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
60,000 hours of video, provided by the election authorities, all fake

Thousands of geolocation traces showing GOP operatives repeatedly traveling between Democrat clubhouses and drop boxes loaded with Biden votes. The perfect cover! LBJ would be in awe.

The video in that clip is from Gwinnett County, northeast of Atlanta.

You can do the rest of the research yourself. Have fun.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19429 posts
Member since Mar 2009
On the first page of this thread, I linked to a document from "True The Vote". At the end of that document, there are Geolocation maps, a list of Mobile Device ID's and a list of agencies and their responses to the request for surveillance video.

Some of the data is now in the hands of various government entities and is under investigation. We shall see.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19429 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Ask yourself: Is it more important to "win" or to be right?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

sorry but the drop box does not look that narrow of a slot so the guy feeding the one at a time and not by the bunch show is PURE FAKE
the guy is doing an LOOK AT ME act for the camera there if not pure stagecraft by the rumps agents

and I note no where and when stated

and could be t-rump votes by the trumpets

may be this is how the rump ''won'' in 2016
but as far as proof of a crime NO evidence seen in the clip

This proves nothing will ever convince hard core leftists. Nothing. Even video evidence from an official source is called fake.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's impossible for some people to admit that they are wrong.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's one for the left: A 23 year old Republican in Philly was found to be in possession of 12 mail in ballots after going door to door to help people register for the upcoming primary. He was fired, kicked out of the party and banned from ever running for public office.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It never happened Willie, cause you didn't give a name, time, street address and it wasn't on Slate, CNN or the NYT.

Just saving a couple of forum members the time to post an answer to you.

😉🙄
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18025 posts
Member since May 2004
And it was t rump and tricky Dicks plan....
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I just wanted to show them how the good guys handle troublemakers.

You don't make excuses, you show them the door and you tell them to have a nice life.

The Dems are probably already interviewing him for a management position.
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know what this looks like? Grass-roots.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2022 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

You know what this looks like? Grass-roots.

No, grass roots doesn't happen simultaneously all across the country with the exact same model. This is organized crime, something the Dems know well.

Just like they want us to believe the protests are grass roots. They are planned this summer, just as they were in 2020. Organized crime.
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2022 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
willie, I know you're passionately concerned about these democRATs and their ability to 'turn tricks', as am I. But I obviously had a joke fail.

------------------
Curtis

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT:
<Drives like a Go-Kart, handles like a roller coaster>

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2022 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

60,000 hours of video, provided by the election authorities, all fake

Thousands of geolocation traces showing GOP operatives repeatedly traveling between Democrat clubhouses and drop boxes loaded with Biden votes. The perfect cover! LBJ would be in awe.

The video in that clip is from Gwinnett County, northeast of Atlanta.

You can do the rest of the research yourself. Have fun.

or maybe 2000 Gop mules posing for the camera
did the trumpers do this in 2016

look at the slot there is no reason to one at a time feed the drop box except a photo opt

think out side the talking points they feed you

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2022 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 05-10-2022).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock