Started on: 05-05-2022 12:11 AM
Replies: 211 (2519 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 06-17-2022 03:22 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got back. You have to see it. Especially if you are on the left.
If you aren't pissed off in the first ten minutes, you should probably see a doctor undertaker.
I knew it was happening, but this ties it all together. There is more than enough evidence to involve law enforcement. There must be an investigation. Did I mention that I am PISSED?

Something has got to change, and I mean NOW. There is not enough time to change the laws, but they made emergency provisions for COVID, they can do it for this.

I am going to stop here, before I say something I will regret.

------------------
Let's go Brandon!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THE GRIFT NEVER
EVER ENDS

he was the grift that never stops grifting

and they still are on about it

it was 7,000,000 not 2,000
and most agree all he had to do was shut up
but he could not do that

so he lost as that is what losers do

really guys it was never even close
he fluked in the first time with just enough
exactly where needed
and the rumpests are upset he did not re-FLUKE
AS THEY EXPECTED A RE-FLUKE

HOPE NO MULES WERE HARMED IN THE FILM
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

HOPE NO MULES WERE HARMED IN THE FILM

No, but they are on video committing felonies, over 60,000 hours of video and thousands of felonies.
And cell phone data placing the same mules at antifa riots.
You should go see the movie.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

True then, and true now.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2000 Mules? I think that's exaggerated by two orders of magnitude, or 100 times over.

Click to show

I'll post this, with the disclosure that I have not read it. It starts with a brief "executive summary."

"The faulty premise of the ‘2,000 mules’ trailer about voting by mail in the 2020 election"
Bill McCarthy and Amy Sherman for PolitiFact; May 4, 2022.
https://www.politifact.com/...er-about-voting-mai/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-05-2022).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

2000 Mules? I think that's exaggerated by two orders of magnitude, or 100 times over.

Click to show

I'll post this, with the disclosure that I have not read it. It starts with a brief "executive summary."

"The faulty premise of the ‘2,000 mules’ trailer about voting by mail in the 2020 election"

Because it's always helpful to share things that I haven't read.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"2000 Mules" is produced by Dinesh D'Souza.

Who is he you ask. Dinesh D'Souza was prosecuted and jailed for a single count of Campaign finance violation, after he released his documentary "2016: Obama's America".

He claimed that it was retribution and was later pardoned by Donald Trump.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rudy tootie then the PILLOW GUY then the crazy lady then recount ninja's
now an indian [dot not feather ] racist film maker who was convicted of election fraud

his whole idea is bogus he has no none zero evidence of any frauds
cell phone location is not precise but is smoke and mirrors for fooling fools
who badly want to be fooled
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

Actually, the number is much higher. They set a very high threshold for the data that they used.

Neither did the people who wrote that article. They based it on the movie trailer alone.

The article doesn't actually address anything directly. It only makes vague assumptions without presenting any actual data.

from the article:

The 2020 presidential election was secure and evidence from state and federal officials and courts shows no indication of widespread fraud. While authorities identified isolated cases of voter fraud, these instances were in such small numbers it would not have changed the election’s outcome.

The movie goes over the numbers and shows that the ballot harvesting in five states was sufficient to turn the election. The movie focuses on five states: WI, MI, PA, GA and (my favorite) ARIZONA. There is even an interview with a woman who was involved in ballot harvesting in the Hispanic community in San Luis, AZ.

I could spend all day refuting claims like this, but I know that it will not change anyone's mind, if they are unwilling to learn. All I can say is: Watch the movie.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-05-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009

cell phone location is not precise but is smoke and mirrors for fooling fools
who badly want to be fooled

They proved the viability of their data analysis by solving a murder that the police could not. After presenting their data to the police, two people were convicted of the murder of an eight year old child.

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by cliffw:

"2000 Mules" is produced by Dinesh D'Souza.

Who is he you ask. Dinesh D'Souza was prosecuted and jailed for a single count of Campaign finance violation, after he released his documentary "2016: Obama's America".

He claimed that it was retribution and was later pardoned by Donald Trump.

D'Souza was convicted, fined and did time for donating $20,000 to the campaign of a New York state senate candidate.
He does not deny any of that and addresses it in one of his previous movies.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“Disinformation Governance Board”
Don't worry the government is here to help
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the burning house is crashing down all around them, the left remains crouched in the corner trying to convince themselves that they did not light the match, instead of grabbing a hose and helping to extinguish the flames.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009
I say: Choose wisely.
They counter: Witch! WITCH!!!
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

They proved the viability of their data analysis by solving a murder that the police could not. After presenting their data to the police, two people were convicted of the murder of an eight year old child.

who what when where

like far too many ''claims'' no names no date no place we got a dead kid age 8
very sad but UNTRACEABLE and proof of nothing with out far more info

how about a few facts with your proof

btw killed people leaves evidence like DNA places
so how does that prove mules or vote or who got the votes
did the crazy chic and the ninjas kill the 8 year old or how does one tie to the other
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have so many questions that you could answer for yourself if you were really interested.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

who what when where

like far too many ''claims'' no names no date no place we got a dead kid age 8
very sad but UNTRACEABLE and proof of nothing with out far more info

how about a few facts with your proof

btw killed people leaves evidence like DNA places
so how does that prove mules or vote or who got the votes
did the crazy chic and the ninjas kill the 8 year old or how does one tie to the other

Names, locations and details are all in the movie. Why are you afraid to watch it?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009
https://www.dailysignal.com...roof-of-voter-fraud/

True the Vote researchers Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips analyzed 10 trillion cellphone geo-tracking signals captured during the closing weeks of the 2020 general election campaign.

The researchers focused on the commercially marketed “pings” from mobile phones whose owners interacted with ballot drop boxes in five swing states. Democrats demanded the broad deployment of these boxes during the COVID-19 pandemic, due to the “dangers” of in-person voting.

These digital sleuths then narrowed their search to people who approached 10 or more drop boxes and contemporaneously visited five or more pro-Biden nonprofits.

They then requested and acquired 4 million minutes of recordings of these drop boxes by government-security cameras. It would take seven years and eight months to watch all these images at normal speed.

This investigation’s results are staggering: Cameras capture one mule after another traveling from box to box to deposit successive fists full of ballots. One mule in Atlanta slid ballots into 28 different collection bins.

Most mules left just a few ballots in each box over several weeks, leaving eyebrows unraised. But in Gwinnett County, Georgia, 271 people visited one box on Oct. 12, 2020. That day, 1,962 ballots were inserted—10 times the normal number.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009
The investigators said that the criminal enterprise operates much like other smuggling operations (e.g. drugs, human trafficking), so throughout the discussion they used the same vernacular.

The mules picked up stacks of ballots at the drop houses (i.e. Democrat focused 501(c)(3) organizations), delivered them to the drop boxes, took pictures to verify that the task was completed then returned to the drop house for payment.

Another interesting part of the story: On a certain day in October, there was a news story that someone was convicted of ballot harvesting based on fingerprint evidence. The following day and thereafter, all surveillance video showed the mules wearing gloves and then depositing the gloves in the trash after committing the act.

There is much more, but that should be enough to chew on for awhile.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Names, locations and details are all in the movie. Why are you afraid to watch it?

so name the names places ect

very very much do NOT want to fund this creep in any even the smallest way

very broad-brush charges to get the sheep excited
no bank records no checks no people saying I got paid by so and so on this date at this place
standard villeins suspected but no proof not even a fake pimp or ho this time on camera

follow the money
but they can't
as they can't find any money to follow
so came up with the cell phone fake data plan
basically if the money is real they can find it
esp spread over thousands of others
some body would give them up
or be a spy inserted in the plan

but no we have yet an other joke of a claim
no rudy no ninjas no pillows no facts no money
just drive by phones by phonies

CAN'T YOUR SIDE MAKE ONE CLAIM AND STICK TO IT

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of jokes, have you been following the actions of the current Administration?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The evidence has been subpoenaed by the state of Georgia: https://www.ajc.com/politic...XPFGGRMVWCVKHHZTKQA/

The deposition is scheduled for later this month.

A report from True the Vote dated March 18, 2022: https://www.truethevote.org...ILE_5193_no-meta.pdf

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-05-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19464 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Here are the laws in each of the five states regarding who may return a ballot on behalf of another:
source: https://ballotpedia.org/Bal...ction)_laws_by_state

Arizona
Arizona permits a family member, household member, or caregiver to return a voter's absentee ballot. It establishes the collection of early ballots by anyone outside those groups as a class 6 felony. The law states the following:

H. A person who knowingly collects voted or unvoted early ballots from another person is guilty of a class 6 felony. An election official, a United States postal service worker or any other person who is allowed by law to transmit United States mail is deemed not to have collected an early ballot if the official, worker or other person is engaged in official duties.
I. Subsection H of this section does not apply to: ...
A family member, household member or caregiver of the voter. For the purposes of this paragraph:
(a) "Caregiver" means a person who provides medical or health care assistance to the voter in a residence, nursing care institution, hospice facility, assisted living center, assisted living facility, assisted living home, residential care institution, adult day health care facility or adult foster care home.
(b) "Collects" means to gain possession or control of an early ballot.
(c) "Family member" means a person who is related to the voter by blood, marriage, adoption or legal guardianship.
(d) "Household member" means a person who resides at the same residence as the voter.[3]

Georgia
In Georgia, a voter with a physical disability may have their absentee ballot returned by a family member (defined by the law) or a household member. Voters confined to a hospital can vote an absentee ballot immediately upon delivery by a registrar or absentee ballot clerk and return it to the official.
The law states that absentee ballot "delivery by a physically disabled elector may be made by any adult person upon satisfactory proof that such adult person is such elector's mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, spouse, son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, or an individual residing in the household of such disabled elector. An elector who is confined to a hospital on a primary or election day to whom an absentee ballot is delivered by the registrar or absentee ballot clerk shall then and there vote the ballot, seal it properly, and return it to the registrar or absentee ballot clerk."

Michigan
Michigan law permits a household member or a family member (defined by law), or an election official if those options are not available, to return a voter's absentee ballot.

Step 5. Deliver the return envelope by 1 of the following methods:
(a) Place the necessary postage upon the return envelope and deposit it in the United States mail or with another public postal service, express mail service, parcel post service, or common carrier.
(b) Deliver the envelope personally to the office of the clerk, to the clerk, or to an authorized assistant of the clerk.
(c) In either (a) or (b), a member of the immediate family of the voter including a father-in-law, mother-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandparent, or grandchild or a person residing in the voter's household may mail or deliver a ballot to the clerk for the voter.
(d) You may request by telephone that the clerk who issued the ballot provide assistance in returning the ballot. The clerk is required to provide assistance if you are unable to return your absent voter ballot as specified in (a), (b), or (c) above, if it is before 5 p.m. on the Friday immediately preceding the election, and if you are asking the clerk to pickup the absent voter ballot within the jurisdictional limits of the city, township, or village in which you are registered. Your absent voter ballot will then be picked up by the clerk or an election assistant sent by the clerk. All persons authorized to pick up absent voter ballots are required to carry credentials issued by the clerk. If using this absent voter ballot return method, do not give your ballot to anyone until you have checked their credentials.
Step 6. The ballot must reach the clerk or an authorized assistant of the clerk before the close of the polls on election day. An absent voter ballot received by the clerk or assistant of the clerk after the close of the polls on election day will not be counted. ...
WARNING
All of the following actions are violations of the Michigan election law and are illegal in this state:
(1) To vote an absent voter ballot at a meeting or gathering at which other people are voting absent voter ballots.
(2) For a person who is assisting an absent voter in marking the ballot to suggest or in any manner attempt to influence the absent voter on how he or she should vote.
(3) For a person who is present and knows that a person is voting an absent voter ballot to suggest or in any manner attempt to influence the absent voter on how he or she should vote.
(4) For a person other than those listed in these instructions to return, offer to return, agree to return, or solicit to return an absent voter ballot to the clerk.
(5) For a person other than the absent voter; a person listed in these instructions; or a person whose job it is to handle mail before, during, or after being transported by a public postal service, express mail service, parcel post service, or common carrier, but only during the normal course of his or her employment to be in possession of a voted or unvoted absent voter ballot. [3]

Pennsylvania
In Pennsylvania, a voter who qualifies for an emergency absentee ballot may authorize in writing a representative to return their ballot. If an authorized representative is not available, a deputy sheriff or constable may deliver and return the emergency ballot.

In the event any elector otherwise qualified who becomes so physically disabled or ill between five o'clock P.M. on the first Friday preceding any primary or election and eight o'clock P.M. on the day of any primary or election that he is unable to appear at his polling place or any elector otherwise qualified who because of the conduct of his business, duties or occupation will necessarily be absent from the municipality of his residence on the day of the primary or election, which fact was not and could not reasonably be known to said elector prior to five o'clock P.M. on the first Friday preceding any primary or election, the elector shall be entitled to an absentee ballot if the elector completes and files with the court of common pleas in the county in which the elector is qualified to vote an Emergency Application or a letter or other signed document, which includes the same information as is provided on the Emergency Application.  Upon a determination that the elector is a qualified absentee elector under section 1301, the judge shall issue an absentee ballot to the elector.  If the elector is unable to appear in court to receive the ballot, the judge shall give the elector's absentee ballot to an authorized representative of the elector who is designated in writing by the elector.  The authorized representative shall deliver the absentee ballot to the elector and return the completed absentee ballot, sealed in the official absentee ballot envelopes, to the county board of elections, who shall distribute the ballot, unopened, to the absentee voter's election district.  If the elector is unable to appear in court or unable to obtain assistance from an authorized representative, the judge shall direct a deputy sheriff of the county to deliver the absentee ballot to the elector if the elector is at a physical location within the county and return the completed absentee ballot, sealed in the official absentee ballot envelopes, to the county board of elections, who shall distribute the ballots, unopened, to the absentee voter's respective election district.  If there is no authorized representative and a deputy sheriff is unavailable to deliver an absentee ballot under this section, the judge may direct a constable to make such delivery in accordance with the provisions of this section.[3]

Wisconsin
Wisconsin law does not specify whether someone may return mail ballots on behalf of voters.

Some of those people in the surveillance videos must live in a very large house with their huge family.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Lefties cheated in every possible way, and then deny deny deny for as long as possible, likely forever.

It's a tale as old as time.

Lie, cheat, and steal to get the result they want. Then lie about it ever happening for the rest of time.

And we could name instance after instance of this happening.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Here’s the full transcript and audio of the [phone] call [of January 2, 2021] between Trump and [Georgia Secretary of State Brad] Raffensperger"
Amy Gardner and Paulina Firozi for the Washington Post; January 5, 2021.
https://www.washingtonpost....644d82356_story.html

Oldies but goodies. A trip down Memory Lane. It Is What It Is.

If you haven't read this transcript before, and want to capitalize on the convenience of this opportunity, I think this Internet page link will likely grant you access to the article, even in the unlikely [sic] circumstance that you do not have an online subscription to the Washington Post. A "freebie." Unless you've recently been perusing other online articles from the Washington Post, or "WaPo" as the in-crowd sometimes calls it. That "effete corps of impudent snobs” and “nattering nabobs of negativism” that was and remains the Liberal Establishment that you so well know and loathe.

Just another one of my "Rorschach" moments where I offer whatever first comes to my mind, after reading what has just been posted.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-06-2022).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is my problem with the entire thing.
By the time Trump took his hand off the bible and was sworn in as the President the Democrats and even some Republicans started a smear campaign.
Half truths and out right lies were propagated in the media and people were manipulated into riots by that same media.

I don't care what you think of Trump, its not relevant. This was an attack on the sitting president, this distracted him from doing his job.
Its time that we the people take this government in hand and ask for accountability.

No more unsecure votes, you can't prove who you are then you can't vote. End of story.
It has to start somewhere and this is not voter suppression don't even start with that bull **** .
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Here is my problem with the entire thing.
By the time Trump took his hand off the bible and was sworn in as the President the Democrats and even some Republicans started a smear campaign.
Half truths and out right lies were propagated in the media and people were manipulated into riots by that same media.

I don't care what you think of Trump, its not relevant. This was an attack on the sitting president, this distracted him from doing his job.
Its time that we the people take this government in hand and ask for accountability.

No more unsecure votes, you can't prove who you are then you can't vote. End of story.
It has to start somewhere and this is not voter suppression don't even start with that bull **** .

of course it is suppression
that is the rightwings only hope

I want more votes not less

how about thumb prints to vote no id no registration weeks or months before

just show up use you thumb print as ID end of story and BS
it is a positive ID not fakes

avg local elections get 5 to 10% of the people to vote
that needs to change
if we are lucky a major election gets maybe 50% of the people on the rolls to vote
and that is way less the 50% of the people

the rightwings only hope is to limit votes
we must fight that evil idea

I think every one should vote or be fined
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think every legitimate vote from every registered citizen should count.

I do not agree with same day voter registration.

Election Day should be the only day for voting.

Absentee voting should be carefully monitored for valid identification, and arranged in advance.

No mail-in voting - none.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I think every legitimate vote from every registered citizen should count.

I do not agree with same day voter registration.

Election Day should be the only day for voting.

Absentee voting should be carefully monitored for valid identification, and arranged in advance.

No mail-in voting - none.

what if the mail in has a thumb print ?
why must voters be restricted in any way [we know that is the rights only hope]
why not every thumb votes without the BS of jumping thru hoops
weeks or months in advance

maybe it not about illegals at all
but about the reichwing's favorite subject CON-TROLL
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After reading the full transcript that you linked to, I must ask you what you find problematic about what was said?
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18046 posts
Member since May 2004

what if the mail in has a thumb print ?
why must voters be restricted in any way [we know that is the rights only hope]
why not every thumb votes without the BS of jumping thru hoops
weeks or months in advance

maybe it not about illegals at all
but about the reichwing's favorite subject CON-TROLL

Not every registered voter has their fingerprints recorded by the government.

Nor does the government have access without requiring every citizen, by law, to be fingerprinted.

That sounds like a massive invasion of privacy by the government.

Are you ok with the government requiring every citizen to be fingerprinted?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is my problem with the entire thing. By the time Trump took his hand off the bible and was sworn in as the President the Democrats and even some Republicans started a smear campaign. Half truths and out right lies were propagated in the media and people were manipulated into riots by that same media.

I don't care what you think of Trump, its not relevant. This was an attack on the sitting president, this distracted him from doing his job. Its time that we the people take this government in hand and ask for accountability.

No more unsecure votes, you can't prove who you are then you can't vote. End of story. It has to start somewhere and this is not voter suppression don't even start with that bull **** .

This was an attack on the sitting president, this distracted him from doing his job.

That's hilarious. It's like saying there was so much noise in the auditorium from ill-mannered members of the audience, that the three-year old boy who had been chosen at random from the nearest kindergarten to perform a piano solo of Rachmaninoff's Prelude No. 24 in D major couldn't perform because he was distracted from doing his job.

There were many ways for the newly inaugurated President Trump to deal with what would become known to the public as the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane investigation, and after that, the Mueller investigation, and before that, the Steele or "Trump-Russia" dossier, and all that.

Many ways, but Trump dealt with all that in a way that revealed him unambiguously for the lying, demagogic "rump" (~ Pennock's forum member "ray b") that he always was, and always will be.

How low has President Obama gone to tapp [sic] my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017

That's one of my earliest memories from Trump's presidency.

That's not an accusation for a President to go public with, without providing any solid evidence to support it. Even if Trump thought that there was any solid evidence for that accusation, or thought that a proper investigation would eventually discover solid evidence to support that accusation--still wrong. A 100 percent wrong. Going onto Twitter with that accusation was 100 percent a wrong thing to do, and the vulgarity that Trump used to express this accusation, also a 100 percent wrong thing to do.

Why was Trump shooting his mouth off like that on Twitter, in such a reckless and indiscriminate manner, about an accusation that should have been conducted within the U.S. Department of Justice and kept under wraps within the DOJ until such time as there would be reason for any public disclosures about it from the DOJ, if such an accusation were grounds for that kind of investigation to begin with?

That's one of the earliest moments in Trump's presidency when I remember thinking to myself, "He's not just a f*ck, he's a cluster f*ck. This is going to be one f*cked up presidency."

Needless to say, I have not been disappointed on that, by anything that's been done or anything that's been said, since the date of that Trump tweet on March 4, 2017.

Covfefe, anyone? Do you take cream?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's one of my earliest memories from Trump's presidency.

That's not an accusation for a President to go public with, without providing any solid evidence to support it. Even if Trump thought that there was any solid evidence for that accusation, or thought that a proper investigation would eventually discover solid evidence to support that accusation--still wrong. A 100 percent wrong. Going onto Twitter with that accusation was 100 percent a wrong thing to do, and the vulgarity that Trump used to express this accusation, also a 100 percent wrong thing to do.

Why was Trump shooting his mouth off like that on Twitter, in such a reckless and indiscriminate manner, about an accusation that should have been conducted within the U.S. Department of Justice and kept under wraps within the DOJ until such time as there would be reason for any public disclosures about it from the DOJ, if such an accusation were grounds for that kind of investigation to begin with?

That's one of the earliest moments in Trump's presidency when I remember thinking to myself, "He's not just a f*ck, he's a cluster f*ck. This is going to be one f*cked up presidency."

And it was proven that his communications were being monitored.

Your point?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And it was proven that his communications were being monitored.

Your point?

Trump's communications were being monitored by President Obama, or at the direction of President Obama?

That's not what I understand, from what I've read about the Durham investigation.

Feel free to elaborate.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Covfefe, anyone? Do you take cream?

Just so we are clear I do not read your posts. I attempt to read Ray B buy get lost, yours I just skip.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump's communications were being monitored by President Obama, or at the direction of President Obama?

That's not what I understand, from what I've read about the Durham investigation.

Feel free to elaborate.

No, if you're curious, you will find the information.

It's out there.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not every registered voter has their fingerprints recorded by the government.

Nor does the government have access without requiring every citizen, by law, to be fingerprinted.

That sounds like a massive invasion of privacy by the government.

Are you ok with the government requiring every citizen to be fingerprinted?

one thumb is not a full fingerprinting
only needs to be at the local precinct
not a real big deal
but cuts the limit the vote plans down quick
so we see the true nature of the Gop plans
limit the vote
never increase the vote no not that !!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just so we are clear I do not read your posts. I attempt to read Ray B buy get lost, yours I just skip.

Sorry to register that. Slightly sorry. It's not a "show stopper" for me, but it's not welcome news.

Is it contagious? The systematic not reading of "that other guy's" posts.

Makes me think again of an idea I've been turning over in my mind, from time to time. Of whether to try to suggest to the one person who could make it happen that a screen name selectable post blocker would be another step forward for the Pennock's forum. I don't know, about trying to make that suggestion. I don't think I would want to have any other forum member's automatically and systematically blocked from my view, unless I could turn it Off and On myself. So I'm not of a mind (yet) to try to make that suggestion.

It kind of "hit me" some weeks ago that the "Blacklist" feature that Cliff Pennock implemented some time ago could be like a foundation or first step towards implementing a version of this "post blocker" function that I just described. So if there is already an exclusionary relationship in the forum software that prevents "Joe Blow" from posting in any thread that's been started by "Rick Dick" (and vice versa), perhaps that could be extended to provide a functionality for Joe Blow to have the content of all posts from Rick Dick automatically and systematically excluded from Joe Blow's view (and vice versa). If it could be turned Off and On by Joe Blow (and vice versa).

For anyone and everyone's interest, except for Jake_Dragon, who obviously won't be reading this.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry to register that. Slightly sorry. It's not a "show stopper" for me, but it's not welcome news.

Is it contagious? The systematic not reading of "that other guy's" posts.

Makes me think again of an idea I've been turning over in my mind, from time to time. Of whether to try to suggest to the one person who could make it happen that a screen name selectable post blocker would be another step forward for the Pennock's forum. I don't know, about trying to make that suggestion. I don't think I would want to have any other forum member's automatically and systematically blocked from my view, unless I could turn it Off and On myself. So I'm not of a mind (yet) to try to make that suggestion.

It kind of "hit me" some weeks ago that the "Blacklist" feature that Cliff Pennock implemented some time ago could be like a foundation or first step towards implementing a version of this "post blocker" function that I just described. So if there is already an exclusionary relationship in the forum software that prevents "Joe Blow" from posting in any thread that's been started by "Rick Dick" (and vice versa), perhaps that could be extended to provide a functionality for Joe Blow to have the content of all posts from Rick Dick automatically and systematically excluded from Joe Blow's view (and vice versa). If it could be turned Off and On by Joe Blow (and vice versa).

For anyone and everyone's interest, except for Jake_Dragon, who obviously won't be reading this.

So, you're in favor of censorship at the Administrative level?

Are you unable to self-censor?

No, wait, I think I know the answer.....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock