Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  St.Louis Fiero Clubs (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
St.Louis Fiero Clubs by markkrug
Started on: 01-03-2014 10:50 PM
Replies: 906 (12030 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 09-25-2022 07:46 PM
Drew-py

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[B]
One big local meet-up for the end of the season?

Cars and Coffee have a meet once a month from Sept 6th til the spring at Mid-Rivers mall on the first Sat each month. They meet in the south parking lot between 8 am -10 am.
IP: Logged
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still here just busy with a Chrysler motor rebuild. Just finished taking it completely apart tonight. My dad still has our old heating cooling shop in Granite City, this is where I have pulled the motor on the Fiero and this Pacifica. There is enough concrete area that would fit seven of our cars easily and then gravel area that could fit 7 more within the fence and 20 more out in a grass area, let's just say plenty of room but the shop area is full, although a rack or other parts could be brought inside to work on.
I could see if he wouldn't mind if we invaded the weekend of November 1, I have a wedding this weekend so I am not available. I am not sure my GT is road worthy yet, sound like the brake pads are dragging. I took it for a 3-4 mile drive tonight and the rotors were cool, maybe bearings but I am not sure.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm. I have a rack that also needs to be rebuilt. I pulled it a year ago, but haven't gotten past that. I also have a headlight motor that is bad, but am not sure of the year. I'd like to lears how to rebuild the headlight motors. The rack I was going to send out to have rebuilt, but lost the guy's number.

Both my current gen II motors should be rebuilt.

Drew: good to know about cars & coffee. My car isn't show quality, though. You haven't seen it yet. This winter, I plan to work on some other area, but didn't even get the engine compartment detailing done, this summer. Last winter, I pulled the interior, but didn't get much further than that.
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So everyone with most of you available either weekend and LornesGT and myself only able on Nov 1st seems like Nov 1st may be the better weekend.

Tshark: car doesn't need to be show quality to be out, just having it on the road is enough.

LornesGT: if we could invade the shop that would be great and then some how food and drinks will need to be brought unless there is a decent restaurant near by

Shall we do a mid morning (10-ish) and carry through lunch?

[This message has been edited by Drew-py (edited 10-20-2014).]

LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im off the 25 my wife and i were planning to do something with the Fiero,{fall ride to herman,Mo}.so if we dont do some thing on that date ill start kissing everybody in Troy to get that flu bug by the 1st
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LorenBateman:

ill start kissing everybody in Troy to get that flu bug by the 1st

Now dont go and actually get yourself sick it will defeat the purpose. just dont use the video phone to call in and "they will never know"

Short notice to get a meeting kind of ends up with schedule conflicts. I apologize for that. I will give better notice when I suggest its time for another meet up.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Plenty of resturaunts but we could just grill some brats and burgers. It's fine if anyone wants to bring a couple of beers (as long as nobody objects I think someone mentioned kids may come) or soda. I have a very large cooler or bring your own. If for some reason it turns really cold there is Apple Bee and others here.

For those that don't know Granite it is a steel mill town and we will be pretty close to it and air products. They own ground right next to the shop since a natural gas pipe line, I believe, is buried there. It's not the best smelling area I suppose and definately on the decline.
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You didn't lose me....
I check PFF twice a day, but I'm so busy at work that I just don't have any time to join activities. Working 7 days most weeks. 90 to 100+ hours per week. No time, but still interested. For sure don't plan a schedule around me. If the group gets together and it happens that I can be there (with or without my Fiero), I will try to do it.

Originally posted by tshark:

Either date works for me, but must be a child-friendly place. And I'll be Fiero-less.

Hmmm. Did we lose R Runner, markrug, and the rest? I'm glad to pick up Drew & Loren, though.

Let's see. I also haven't heard from some of the following for a while:
LornesGT
skeetshooter
FieroVirgin87GT
davylong86
tesmith66
Pilgrim88
rodrieguz

One big local meet-up for the end of the season?

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear everythings OK with you, R Runner. I look forward to seeing you again.

Yes, the air quality can be poor in Granite City. My kids won't be harmed by responsible beer consumption, and we're all driving, anyway. I'll have so see how things go, as far as the air and the environment--and the kids themselves. It may not be a place for 3-5 -year olds.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The shop is not for 3-5 year old kids, my experience from sons, nieces, grand daughters and nephews they like to run in the wide open space and tend to get hurt.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 10-21-2014).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK. Maybe another time for me.
PFF
System Bot
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meeting good people , learning about how to wrench on something is just my cup of tea, Damn did some body say Brats !!!! ,, If you were to put a TacoBell in a junk yard i would never leave ,,,sums up my personality
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to leave anybody out so we can have it at another location.

Loren there is a taco bell close by.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LornesGT, I apprectate that, but I don't want to be a detriment to the group.

See what you all come up with, and if it works for me to put in an appearance, I will.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If we want to use the shop it is available but if Tshark wants to come we can meet at another location.

How many are coming?

T if they are kids that hang on to Daddy and they don't go in the shop area there won't be really and thing to trip on. There is an office area as well if it gets to cold. The shop is pretty full with the Pacifica engine parts but I will clear a bench for the work area. If I can get it around the car it can be rolled outside. 10 day forecast shows the temp at 61 so if they get that right, we might get lucky.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 10-24-2014).]

Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its hard enough to get a time that works best so lets not mix in the place to the mess. lets choose somewhere that is friendly to all that can attend on the selected day including any children. As to which place it seems east of the river is stacked with more Fieros than the west side so its up to the IL. residence to where is best.

[This message has been edited by Drew-py (edited 10-21-2014).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why don't we do this...an early meet up for the guys that want to turn some wrenches and then a lunch meet up at a family friendly place. Something like McDonalds with a playground so the kids can go crazy and we can talk our butts off?
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That'd work.
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm good with that.. So Nov 1st then?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would check with LornesGT since it is his shop.
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nov 1st works for me, I'll show up if you guys dont mind someone new,,let me know if i can bring anything.ie:Tools I own a shop manual
PFF
System Bot
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nov. 1 works for me too if okay with LornesGT.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So looks like 5 plus me. What time 8 or 9?
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you guys plan on meeting at Lornesgt place in Granite in the morning? I can make the morning meeting but me and my neighbor have a group of friends coming over for fishing around noon. Looks like it might be on the chilly side next Sat.

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 10-24-2014).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will also need the address sent out with a contact number...just in case. I would PM those details, not post them publicly.
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree, need the address and phone number. Send it through PM's as johny said is best
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent Johnyrottin a pm with the address. I believe he collected everyone's email.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2014 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, I do not have everyone's email. Due to time commitments I may or may not be able to attend. I am going to try damn hard though!
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2014 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just PM everyone.
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2014 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did we set a time yet,,Myself i like 8..if i can help from calling in i need to ..
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2014 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Just PM everyone.

Some how mine got lost or I was left out............ geee wiz already in exile
PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2014 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Drew-py:

Some how mine got lost or I was left out............ geee wiz already in exile

Agree, need time and location for Sat the 1st so Drew, Loren and myself hopefully will make it out there
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the address! Ty Sir
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2014 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just post the address and make it easier.

My tools are limited so anyone that wants bring some along I would suggest it because there will be a few of us.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 11-01-2014).]

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2014 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drew, would you please bring the passenger's side seat belt in dark grey with you on Saturday

Thanks
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes I have it set aside now for you. I shall bring to meet on Saturday.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2014 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have a fuel pressure guage they can bring along?
JEP88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JEP88GTSend a Private Message to JEP88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! Just found this thread so thought I'd say hello - I'm a new Fiero owner (just bought mine this summer) and live SW of StL near Washington MO. I work in Chesterfield, so if you see a black 88 Formula in the area, that's me.

I'm unavailable this weekend but will definitely keep tabs on this now that I know it's here. Would love to meet up with everyone sometime and see your cars - don't see many of us on the road any more!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drew, I'll bring that black trim piece you need. Can you bring the trunk mechs for the Rottinchop?
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome, JEP. Hope to meet up with you sometime. I'm in Chesterfield occasionally. I was in Pacific and Owensville the last 2 days, so maybe I'll run into you, anyway.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 10-30-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock