Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  St.Louis Fiero Clubs (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
St.Louis Fiero Clubs by markkrug
Started on: 01-03-2014 10:50 PM
Replies: 906 (12031 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 09-25-2022 07:46 PM
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a few:

car shows
IP: Logged
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks T Shark, good info. We will have to see what date and location is good for another round up of fieros. Looks like Bellville has a few dates going.Any one wants to hook up chime in. Davy

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 06-14-2014).]

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
August 17 there is a D.A.R.E. Car show being put on by the Edwardsville Police Department. I would assume that Mark is apart of that.

AUG 17 SUN ~ 23rd Annual Edwardsville Police Dept. D.A.R.E. CAR SHOW (Car-Truck-Motorcycle) ~ THE PISTON PUSHERS CLASSIC CAR CLUB, INC ~ register: 8:30am till 1pm ~ $15 fee, $10 display (fees collected at entrance) ~ FREE Photo of your car ~ 52 Car Classes - 8 Motorcycle Classes ~ All proceeds benefit the Edwardsville D.A.R.E. program.~ Host Car Club: ~ Show sponsored by The businesses and members of Edwardsville and the surrounding communities ~ Awards 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Award Plaques each class + 4 Specialty Awards ~ Air Conditioned registration, Award presentation & Dining ~ Dash Plaques 1st 350 Registered cars to be judged ~ Attendance Prizes ~ 50/50 Drawing ~ Silent Auction ~ Music: DJ & Live Entertainment: George Portz & His Bluegrass ~ Dance Team performances ~ Model T Demonstration ~Vendor Booths: 10 x 10 $25 outside, $35 inside(618) 910-3087 ~ info: (618)779-4412, motorcycles, (618) 304-0557 or (618) 980-0754 ~ held at Edwardsville High School, 6161 Center Grove Rd. & Hwy. 157 (Exit 9 off IL Rt. 270) ~ EDWARDSVILLE, IL

markkrug

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for markkrugSend a Private Message to markkrugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm actually not a part but have it on my schedule. My car is currently down still not having recovered from the last get together. I am going to try and get into the shop this week. Hopefully nothing serious.....or expensive.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe we could have tech day at someone's house. Paul mention something like that. Maybe someone wanted to do something to their car but didn't know how or needed help or perhaps working out a problem.
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
notwohorns

Sent you are pm about the fall color tour for NIFE
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you guys like to do a headlight rebuild session? My MERA has one that is only going up half way. More than happy to host. I have done the rebuilds where you just clean them out and reinsert new bushings but I have never done an in-depth rebuild. If anyone has that knowledge I would love to learn about it! We will all encounter that gremlin at some point in our ownership.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good time of year for that project. Do you have a date in mind? Im sure some of the other guys will chime in here to help out.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am open to any time. Best time is weekends for me.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm. Did we lose all our people, or do none of us know how to do this? This would be a good skill to know, especially as it will happen.

I'm also curious if the process is any different for the gen 2 motors, or just the parts.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure but we should tear one completely apart and clean it all out including any contacts, lube it, insert new gears, and reassemble.
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I should've attended some NIFE meetings, so I could have learned this.

I have a motor that isn't in a car. May be gen 1 or gen 2. I don't remember the story on it.

I have a gen 2 that has original, motors with no rebuild. I've been planning to take them apart, sand them down, and treat them for rust spots. A rebuild at that time would be in order. My former '86 took me 30 minutes or so to replace the motor. I don't know about a rebuild, but probably that would mean an hour or so per motor, so 2 hours total. Just a guess.

Of course, it's tempting to do the headlight buckets at the same time, which means rebuilding the hinges, and then the headlight relays. The simplest things on my Fiero turn into lengthy projects.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-26-2014).]

notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in but I will be gone Oct 11 & 12 to go on the NIFE color tour
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2014 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in St Charles and am all about starting up another meeting of us. I just created a page on Face Book for Greater St Louis Fiero in hopes of finding other owners. Then when I went to Pontiac IL. for the car show Jeff linked this thread to me. I hope we can all start meeting up and doing group events there are still plenty of good weekends left this year.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2014 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you throw the link up here please? I tried searching for it with no luck.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2014 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Drew! I'm in St. Charles a lot. What does your Fiero look like?
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2014 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Hey Drew! I'm in St. Charles a lot. What does your Fiero look like?

Here is Drew's Fiero, has an awesome 3800 in it.

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I've seen it out by Lindenwood. Nice car.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, looks like the only weekend I will be completely available is the first weekend in Oct...this upcoming weekend. For ease and simplicity would you guys like to meet up on Sat morning...say 9am at Gateway Classic Cars, take a look at their inventory, take a cruise through the back country, hit Culvers or Sonic for some butter burgers, then disperse maybe around 1pm. Or if a sit around chat session is more to everyone's liking I can host and we can just yack about our cars.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 09-29-2014).]

Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is the link to the Face Book page I started, https://www.facebook.com/groups/1461777210767940/
not wanting to take away from this great site but sometimes navigating forums for a regional area to find people is a bit challenging to me. If there was some way this site could do that or I find out how to navigate better then I would
9 am is good with me just need to know where it will be held for certain,
but I will only be able to be there for a short time I have a yard project to start and complete this weekend

[This message has been edited by Drew-py (edited 09-29-2014).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2014 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have my kids on Saturday (wife works). I'd have to meet up at a kid-friendly place, sans Fiero. My kids are young, so more interested in running and playing than cars & talking. So, I could meet somewhere for lunch, but it would most likely just be lunch. If that doesn't work, I'll have to meet up another time.
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have 4 of us possibly up for a get-together this weekend. Small, but a start. Anyone else care to join?

2 meet-up suggestions were made. Could we firm up what we're going to do?
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I could make it but I will be at the Valmeyer IL. Car Cruz Sat. If anybody is interested we start out at Mikes gas station in New Valmeyer at 11 and take the river bottom roads around Columbia and Waterloo area,very pretty ride this time of year.Lots of curvy roads too.All makes and models show up and we have a designated burn out location that the local police are fine with.Lot of fun last year,and no I did not burn any rubber off my new tires.( Nice Fiero you have there Drew)

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 10-01-2014).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go guys...Deloreans, Loti, and Fieros!!!

Mid-State Club Fall Cruise - October 18, 2014

Hi All,

First, if you are new to this list, welcome! We've collected a quite a few bits of contact information (particularly in the Lotus department) over the past few months, and we are happy to be making new car-enthusiast connections.

While we most often organize events under the DeLorean Club name, we are fans of all interesting cars. Our main goal has been keeping our cars on the road, and enjoying them the way they were designed to be enjoyed. Your car was made to be driven (yes, even British ones), and it will thank you for the exercise.

Last month, I sent a save-the-date message about the fall cruise, and below are the details I had promised.

Route:

The route will take us up the beautiful Illinois Great River Road leading us into the Pike County Fall Color Drive. The Color Drive is a large event spread over 20 Pike County communities, each offering their own list of attractions. Nearly all the locations offer a huge number of food options, so come hungry.

We will begin by meeting at about 9:00am at the parking lot next to the McDonalds in downtown Alton, IL (299 Ridge St, Alton, IL 62002). Meeting here will allow our Missouri friends fast access to Illinois via the Clark Bridge, and allows you to use the restroom, grab your coffee, and a snack if you wish. I will have a short driver's meeting at 9:30 where I will give you a route packet, and a short overview of the trip, including any special notes (ground clearance concerns, unusual turns, etc.). We will then leave for the morning leg of the trip:

Stage 1 - 95 Miles - approximately 2 hours and 45 min

We will cross the river via the Brussels Fairy (weather and crowds permitting), and reassemble the group across the street from St. Mary's School (105 E. Main St.). Once together, we will continue along our route.

At Milton, IL, we will stop for lunch and enjoy the festivities. Note that in total, the planned drive will take us through 7 Pike County communities, but feel free to deviate and visit any of the communities that are participating. Because we have several "sync-up" points along the trip, you can always catch up with the group at your leisure.

Stage 2 - 21 Miles - at your own pace

After leaving Milton, we will make stops at Detroit (antique engine display), Pittsfield (the Pike County Seat), and end at the Griggsville fairgrounds (antique tractor display), which has plenty of parking available near W Lincoln and Wall St.

The group will re-assemble at 4:00pm in Griggsville to say our goodbyes to any central-Illinois group members who don't wish to make the trip south. From here you will have easy access to Hwy 72, or the back roads to Peoria.

For all others, we will take the final leg of our trip:

Stage 3 - 62 Miles - about 1 hour and 11 minutes

At Sonic, we will say our goodbyes, and you can continue for 25 minutes to the Clark Bridge, or 15 minutes to Interstate 255. We should reach this point comfortably before 6:00pm.

Information

You can find more information on the Color Drive in Pike County, including lists of attractions for each city, at these links:

http://pikecolordrive.com/

Event brochure is HERE.

Reservations
The drive costs only the fuel in your tank, and the food in your stomach. However, please let me know if you are coming. I will provide you with a route packet and other information at our starting point. I will also be in contact with the designated representative from the towns we visit, and it will be helpful to know the volume of vehicles they can expect.

If you live in Northern / Central Illinois, you may wish to caravan south with the group led by Micah Fryman (nocoke7@yahoo.com).

Radios

If you have a family-band radio, please bring it and tune it to channel 12. We find these very useful for any unexpected deviations from the course (or even if someone needs a bathroom break). I may have a couple extras available.

Preparation

If you are driving something British or Italian, I usually recommend that you at least check fluid levels, inspect for coolant leaks, and allow your car to reach operating temperature and your cooling fans to cycle at idle at least twice. We have some potential for running into a bit of traffic (particularly near Grafton), but the cooler weather should make your car much happier. We will have plenty of mechanically-capable people present to help, but will be limited on tools and time.

Thanks! I hope to see you on October 18th, and feel free to contact me with any questions.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 03-11-2021).]

notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would the group be going on Saturday or Sunday?
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we just need to find out what is a central location. It seems most are IL. cars so lets pick a place on the east side of the river maybe Collinsville or O'fallon IL at what ever eatery like Waffle House or something that is open somewhat early. I need to be home by noon so I will be a short day for me but I am eager at getting us all together again. I might be able to drag another with me, if we can get this hashed out by tomorrow night
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could do a Waffle House breakfast. That'd work.

This is Saturday for the get-together, right?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets do the Waffle House meet-up. Everyone can always use some breakfast!

0900 (9am for you non-military folks) on Saturday morning the 4th of October, 2014 at:

Waffle House #259
505 BLUFF RD
COLLINSVILLE, IL 622343720
618-344-6343

After a rousing round of waffles, eggs, and bacon we can split up and head to wherever or home. See you there!

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This should be fun.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John, thanks for posting about the fall color tour.

There was a good turnout. It was fun & I met a lot of good people.

I'll single out Jake, as the host. His planning was great, with directions, times, and addresses. Radios were used by the lead & tail car to manage the group. The rest of us were free to also contribute. Jake was flexible. Pit stops worked out well. The activities chosen were good. The route planning was good. Speeds were kept reasonable, but we had a bit of fun getting back up to speed after waiting for parts of the group.

Most important were the instructions in the drivers' meeting. After clarifying about the ”fairy”, Jake advised us this isn't a parade. Don't worry about other cars breaking us up--just join up later. Meet-up points were pre-planned and reiterated. Everyone was introduced with their ride. Jake made a point of personalizing things for each of us. Jake was also concientious with the parking and keeping track of the group as we progressed through the day. My thanks to the group for making my family and I welcome.

I think we had 4 Loti, 3 DeLoreans, a Prowler, a TVR, a Monte Carlo, and a handful of other cars. If there had been any Fiero awards, I'd have won them all.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 10-20-2014).]

LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys , name is Loren ,and im in Troy mo, Just seen this thread and sounds exciting, years not over and next wk end would be a good fall cruse wk end,,Colors should be booming,,About two mounts ago i picked a real nice 88GT which was in need of a water pump..any inerest in a club starting again i would be in,,Due to my job im not allowed FaceBook
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LorenBateman:

Hey guys , name is Loren ,and im in Troy mo, Just seen this thread and sounds exciting, years not over and next wk end would be a good fall cruse wk end,,Colors should be booming,,About two mounts ago i picked a real nice 88GT which was in need of a water pump..any inerest in a club starting again i would be in,,Due to my job im not allowed FaceBook

We already have a club started and have met up a few times. Our Fall Cruise was last weekend with a few other "niche" cars. You are always welcome to come down though for a chin wag and to check out other members cars.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loren, I'd like to get the club going. I'm not allowed on Facebook, either. I could meet up on a Saturday, but not with my Fiero. Kids won't fit.
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Afraid i dont know what a chin wag is but when you'all meet up ,,,,ill make the drive

[This message has been edited by LorenBateman (edited 10-20-2014).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chin wag = get together and talk cars or how to do something or whatever is the topic of the day. Awesome! We will let you know when the next get together will be. I think we should have one more before it gets too cold.
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol sounds good. work in law enforcement..Retired, but now working for Missouri department of corrections, this is why no FB..off on Sundays and Mondays. but could probably get sick on a sat if needed(hint,hint - wink wink)
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can get together just about any date except Nov 8.. Drew suggested Oct. 25 or Nov 1. That would be okay for me. Lets do see if we can get together again. There is a NIFE meeting Nov 8. Drew is going up and maybe me also. That would be a bad date.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Either date works for me, but must be a child-friendly place. And I'll be Fiero-less.

Hmmm. Did we lose R Runner, markrug, and the rest? I'm glad to pick up Drew & Loren, though.

Let's see. I also haven't heard from some of the following for a while:
LornesGT
skeetshooter
FieroVirgin87GT
davylong86
tesmith66
Pilgrim88
rodrieguz

One big local meet-up for the end of the season?

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 10-20-2014).]

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 25th is good for me. If we come up with a central location everyone is good with than lets do it. Loren I hear that there is a flu bug running around Troy so be careful.
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am hoping to get another gathering either this weekend Oct 25 or next Nov 1st. Nov 1st will works much better for me because I am on call the 25.
The topics are, who will be going to the N.I.F.E. meet on the 8th and travel arrangements to it.

Also I found 2 sets of 2nd gen headlight motors I could bring with my rebuild kit so we can get a rebuild experience & learning. If we want I could also bring a spare steering rack to learn the bushing replacement procedure.
These are just ideas of what we could talk about in addition to the Nov 8th N.I.F.E. meet. If you have a more pressing topic that needs discussed, let us know and we can plan / prepare for it.

If anyone can bring a new person to our meeting great. I know of 2 others that will try to attend ours and one of those will be going to the Nov 8th meet as well.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock