Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  4th Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show - July 27, 2013 - Frazee, MN (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
4th Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show - July 27, 2013 - Frazee, MN by nellieship
Started on: 02-28-2013 12:38 PM
Replies: 321 (6578 views)
Last post by: Oosky on 08-07-2013 12:14 AM
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I was impressed by the look of this Convertible, I think its the first fastback style convertible I have seen.

This is my old car......it was a purplish color when I owned it (officially it was House of Kolors "Wild Cherry Kandy") and was repainted silver by the guy I sold it to. The top is by Automoda.....not many were built and they're tough to find. Glad to see it's still around and kicking.....I haven't seen it in almost 7 years (sold it in Oct. '06).

IP: Logged
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

This is my old car......it was a purplish color when I owned it (officially it was House of Kolors "Wild Cherry Kandy") and was repainted silver by the guy I sold it to. The top is by Automoda.....not many were built and they're tough to find. Glad to see it's still around and kicking.....I haven't seen it in almost 7 years (sold it in Oct. '06).

I saw that car at the show in frazee, some young guy showed me an area inside the door where it was still purpley, and now I just realized I have pictures of the same fiero saved on my computer of when it was purple-ish!! love it!! that color was amazing, I wouldn't have painted over it....its still an awesome car, but that color made it more noticable I bet! love the rims too
IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock