Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  4th Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show - July 27, 2013 - Frazee, MN (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
4th Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show - July 27, 2013 - Frazee, MN by nellieship
Started on: 02-28-2013 12:38 PM
Replies: 321 (6581 views)
Last post by: Oosky on 08-07-2013 12:14 AM
86 toy

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nellieship:

We don't razz the newcomers too much lol. That's a long drive but you will never be the same after we are done with you! And I love that your wife is coming. We have a fun bunch of ladies that keeps growing

It is a long drive but my mom lives in Indiana which is a little more than half way to where you are so we are making a vacation out of it and visiting her for a few days as well.. should be a great time and I cant wait!

Edit: page 4 is mine!!!

[This message has been edited by 86 toy (edited 06-12-2013).]

IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86 toy:

Edit: page 4 is mine!!!

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

Did you get the original or did I ....hehe. I love my blankie. A Minnesota member was talking to me about wanting one today. That thing is a hot commodity,

Oh, I got the original all right! I also remember you trying on at least 3 occasions that weekend to buy it from me
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John and Chris, I don't want to burst your bubble, but I am pretty sure your quilts were just practice quilts for mine

( just kidding, I know they are all awesome )

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE (3800 in progress)
Fieros For Sale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ooo maybe I'll be the lucky winner of the latest quilt model, (with something or other inspired by lotus) or whatnot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Handmade with care, you cant go wrong.
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LED dome light kits from TLG have been sent in for door prize donations! Should be a fun show.

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

nellieship

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just arrived yesterday! thanks again!!!

Originally posted by Oslo:

LED dome light kits from TLG have been sent in for door prize donations! Should be a fun show.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
giving this a little bump for a couple of reasons... just watched the kare 11 on the build again. it never ceases to make me cry

regarding the show - tshirt orders are going to be closed 7/2 after i get back from indy... if you want a shirt and have not preordered please do. i don't order very many extras. if you bump into me at indy you can give me your order there too

second... carter informed me he has increased the campground by creating several more camping locations. these a little more remote in the far corner of our property.... he apparently is also camping back there. i'm not sure what he has planned but thought i would pass it along

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

second... carter informed me he has increased the campground by creating several more camping locations. these a little more remote in the far corner of our property.... he apparently is also camping back there. i'm not sure what he has planned but thought i would pass it along

PFF
System Bot
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

officially on my to do list to come up with a sign!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have to change the dew wipes on that quilt???
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I sure hope he does not snore, and if he does, I hope he is in his own corner !!!
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone say Dew Wipes? Okok Officially I'm lacking, but in progress. Looking to make it this year if I can get enough made and sold by then. Getting back up and hopefully running by then. So much to do on the car too! So we'll see. we'll see. If I do make it I will have an AUSY following my every move. Yeah that's right and wrong. Not AUS but RixTheTrix he's a long timer that has come to West TX for a while! He may actually steal the LONGEST DRIVE award this year.... CAN WE MAKE IT LONGEST FIERO DRIVE! I miss all of you SO BAD! I miss Fiero so bad and most of all I MISS ALL OF YOU!

Stu
Fingers crossed!
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Someone say Dew Wipes? Okok Officially I'm lacking, but in progress. Looking to make it this year if I can get enough made and sold by then. Getting back up and hopefully running by then. So much to do on the car too! So we'll see. we'll see. If I do make it I will have an AUSY following my every move. Yeah that's right and wrong. Not AUS but RixTheTrix he's a long timer that has come to West TX for a while! He may actually steal the LONGEST DRIVE award this year.... CAN WE MAKE IT LONGEST FIERO DRIVE! I miss all of you SO BAD! I miss Fiero so bad and most of all I MISS ALL OF YOU!

Stu
Fingers crossed!

We will keep the light on for you Stu !!!

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a little over 3 weeks away!!! Everyone getting ready?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Stu
Fingers crossed!

Hope to see you there Stu
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our next trip out to Frazee will be for the fifth edition of Tyler's Show .... the Black Widow 1.0 will be there too .... hope you all have a good time for the forth
greatest regards to all

Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 07-03-2013).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Camp Shipman Sunset 2010

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well... bad and worse news....

Trans in the T-type that was just rebuilt wont shift into 3rd or 4th... so that gets to come out. And for the worse - the GNs last needed part to run was the fuel pump. Swapped it out with a new walboro 255lph today annnnnnd...its a dud. Tried everything I could think of even put power straight to the pump and nothing. 130 bucks shipped for a new dead pump. So unless they refund me my money/ship a new pump to me, I wont be makein it this year gang.... :'( Sorry guys....I was lookin forward to this all year and now it cant happen cause of 1 part.... >_> -Ben
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear. Try another fuel pump maybe from a parts store? Otherwise Summit ships quick

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 07-06-2013).]

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry to hear. Try another fuel pump maybe from a parts store? Otherwise Summit ships quick

most parts stores arent going to carry a fuel pump that flows what I need. Im gonna give Gbody parts a call monday and see if I can swap the dead walboro out with a deatschwerks pump. If They are willing to work with me then there is still hope. If not, then it'll be till next year that I see all of you up there....

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few more door prizes that will be at Camp Shipman after the 4th Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show!

2 Framed Indy ads:

A Ferris Bueller 1984 Fiero Hotwheels:

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Camp Shipman Sunset 2010

Camp Shipman Sunrise 2011

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 07-08-2013).]

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This show is just over 2 weeks away !!!

Any guesses how many Fiero`s will be there this year?

Who will be traveling the furthest?

How many will be camping at "Camp Shipman" this year?

Are you, and most importantly, is your car ready?
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still need to put a trailer hitch on the car......and buy a tent, but me and the misses are planning on making the drive up on Friday morning. This will be our first show, really looking forward to it!
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seajai:

Still need to put a trailer hitch on the car......and buy a tent, but me and the misses are planning on making the drive up on Friday morning. This will be our first show, really looking forward to it!

Are you bringing your Chrysler swap? Hope so, I want to see it.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Are you bringing your Chrysler swap? Hope so, I want to see it.

Yep.

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
less than 2 weeks away!!!! I got the fiero raffle quilt top done. not sure if i will have the actual quilting done by the show but i am sure going to try. if i dont have the quilting done i will mail it to the winner turned out pretty cool this year!

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

less than 2 weeks away!!!! I got the fiero raffle quilt top done. not sure if i will have the actual quilting done by the show but i am sure going to try. if i dont have the quilting done i will mail it to the winner turned out pretty cool this year!

Yes it did !!!

I believe it is my turn this year to win it...................
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice quilt!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
We plan to camp, as usual

Any talks of Fiero caravans big or small leaving from certain places or times? Stopping at JPs maybe?
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be arriving Thursday night (Holiday Inn in Detroit Lakes.) Although I will not have my Fiero. I also have an extra bed if anyone needs to crash someplace. I will be leaving on Sunday. Look forward to seeing all of you there!

Will

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 07-15-2013).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Thursday Caravan from Chicago area will be back this year. Meeting up near Rockford at 6am and probably stopping by JP's to pick up anyone else that want to join us. More details coming soon. (still waiting to find out if my 3800 will be ready for the trip).

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE (3800 in progress)
Fieros For Sale

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 07-15-2013).]

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
stop out thursday. i picked up some famous Bari Beef from south elgin, ill. when i was there visiting my sister after Indy.

Originally posted by infinitewill:

I will be arriving Thursday night (Holiday Inn in Detroit Lakes.) Although I will not have my Fiero. I also have an extra bed if anyone needs to crash someplace. I will be leaving on Sunday. Look forward to seeing all of you there!

Will

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Will

If you have a seal, I might be able to get the funds together so I can seal my trunk.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was hoping to make it this year (I'm on year 2 of owning my first fiero) but will be in Pennslyvania visiting my mom, brothers and sisters. There is always 2014.
Safe travels everyone.
Jeff

------------------
1986 Fiero GT Fastback
1979 Naked Honda Goldwing

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

If you have a seal, I might be able to get the funds together so I can seal my trunk.

Chris, I was planning on bringing a few of my seals and front latch gaskets.

Will

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just as a general FYI... anyone wanting to bring their products or parts to sell out of their trunk so to speak feel free either at my house or at the show
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock