Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  TLG Product Announcements: Cool New Stuff For Your Fiero! (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
TLG Product Announcements: Cool New Stuff For Your Fiero! by Oslo
Started on: 07-26-2011 02:59 AM
Replies: 269 (17496 views)
Last post by: BlackTopRacing on 07-28-2014 10:40 PM
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New lower price on Fiero LED Headlights:

Up until now the set has been listed at $999 but the price has dropped $100.

http://www.tlg-auto.com/Fie...ts_p/fieroled018.htm

I realize they are still wildly expensive, and 90% of Fiero owners would never spend the money on them, but they are cool nonetheless!

We are working on a new video to highlight this product and provide a deeper understanding of how awesome these headlights are. Stay tuned!

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 06-13-2012).]

IP: Logged
Dogcreek

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Oslo... Had been a while since I looked and you really have a growing number of cool Fiero stuff to drool over!! The website is top notch as well.. I really need a set of the cool door panel covers and a glove-box!! Searching piggy banks now....

Really looking good!

Jeff

------------------

Mine = 1986/2007 LS4 Fiero GXP
Brides= All stock 1988 Formula

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris:

Please check your e-mails, thanks.

Nolan
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sourmug

4538 posts
Member since Sep 2002
Chris, thanks for the response!

Great products and service guys.

Nolan
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need these to keep up with my buddy Nolan!!

Heh heh....

Jeff

------------------

Mine = 1986/2007 LS4 Fiero GXP
Brides= All stock 1988 Formula

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The sidemarker light housings are FINALLY back in stock now and we are busy making sets for people that had these on backorder. If you ordered a set today you would be looking at a short wait, but not too long.

Here are some pictures showing a set of Level 3 fastback style LED side marker light housings. They feature 21 LEDs PER HOUSING and a plug and play wiring connection.

More info here:
http://www.tlg-auto.com/category_s/98.htm

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Chris:

I have sent you a couple of e-mails about the switchback lights. Could you please respond?

Thanks!
Nolan
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sourmug

4538 posts
Member since Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dogcreek:

I need these to keep up with my buddy Nolan!!

Heh heh....

Jeff

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have another new LED Fiero part available now, this has been in the works for some time and we actually only have 2 in stock, but we will have a full stock shortly.

Does your Fiero have a broken trunk light housing? Most of them that are not broken are very brittle and if you mess with it too much it will probably break. We sell an LED trunk light bulb replacement, but if your housing is bad then what's the point?

Introducing the new Fiero LED Trunk Light Housing!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Comes with a new wire harness that attaches to your stock wire harness, with great install instructions with pictures!

Available now at TLG-Auto.com here:
http://www.tlg-auto.com/Fie...ng_p/fieroled028.htm

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 06-30-2012).]

currie68

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for currie68Send a Private Message to currie68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oooooo nice trunk light i like it...
need a couple of those 3 for my cavalier too..
My Username Is

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My Username IsSend a Private Message to My Username IsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh crap. Did I just make a huge mistake getting back into Fieros? My bank says yes, but my heart says no way!.... I'm not even going to ask what my brain says.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to send a shout out to Chris at TLG for a great product and outstanding customer service. I had order a set of their stage 3 marker lights that are plug and play with 21 LEDs per light, back in April, just as the Fierstore had stopped making them. Chris called me a couple days after my order was placed asking if I wanted him to refund my money since it would be a while or he could put my order up on their board and as soon as the he can get new lights again he would process my order, and send them out. I was a little bit skeptical because I usually have horrible luck ordering things in general, but I thought what the hell lets go with it give him the benefit of the doubt. Some time had passed and I kept an eye on the Fierostores site to see when they started remaking them again. 

One day I sent Chris an email just to touch base and see if he had any idea when the Fierstore would start producing them again. I got a reply from him within the hour!! That's right within the hour, stating they told him mid summer and he listed my order # and said it was still on the board waiting. I was impressed I thought for sure after a couple months my order would have gotten lost in the shuffle or something. 

My lights arrived last week and I got them installed in no time. These things look KILLER!! I will post some pics when I get home. GREAT PRODUCT!!

------------------

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

The sidemarker light housings are FINALLY back in stock now and we are busy making sets for people that had these on backorder. If you ordered a set today you would be looking at a short wait, but not too long.

Here are some pictures showing a set of Level 3 fastback style LED side marker light housings. They feature 21 LEDs PER HOUSING and a plug and play wiring connection.

*snip*

More info here:
http://www.tlg-auto.com/category_s/98.htm

Those look sweet. A carwash ripped my front right side marker off the other week, so maybe I should go ahead and upgrade all the rest of them while replacing one...

hmmmm.... should be expecting an order soon!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We got a new Fiero Headlight Upgrades section on the website and I wanted to show you a new LED headlight that is available for the Fiero:

Fiero Headlights Upgrade Section:
http://www.tlg-auto.com/Fiero_Headlights_s/129.htm

New LED Fiero Headlights (Cheaper than the other style):
http://www.tlg-auto.com/Fie..._p/fieroheadl007.htm

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2012 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New video showcasing the different headlight options for the Pontiac Fiero: Watch before you buy to make sure you're getting the right product!

http://youtu.be/HMLnmrIbpvA
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

3 more DTB intakes getting finished up!

Hollyscow!!!!! DUDE!!!!!!! Where did these go?i don't just want.... I need it now!
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these intakes back in production. I saw one that was powder coated in Fiero engine red. That is how I would like to order one.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think so and their website doesn't show them...

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Are these intakes back in production. I saw one that was powder coated in Fiero engine red. That is how I would like to order one.

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW those LED headlights look great and they put out so much light it looks almost like daytime in those pictures
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yellowstone.... I think you should just sell me yours.. Deal? What's the website so I can bug them?

If I remember right.. You have a 3.4 pr right? How was the difference when you swap the plenum?

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 03-03-2013).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

Yellowstone.... I think you should just sell me yours.. Deal? What's the website so I can bug them?

If you Google "tlg auto fiero" you get.... http://www.tlg-auto.com/Pontiac_Fiero_s/81.htm

Originally posted by unboundmo:If I remember right.. You have a 3.4 pr right? How was the difference when you swap the plenum?

No, a bored-over and modified 2.8L.
PFF
System Bot
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yellowstone, could you, or anybody post a sound clip of what the Dual throttle body intake sounds like?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

Yellowstone, could you, or anybody post a sound clip of what the Dual throttle body intake sounds like?

I can do that but it would be difficult to know if it's the engine mods, the Borla exhaust, the Sprint headers, the cat delete or the DTB intake that's contributing most to the sound...
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2013 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:
I can do that but it would be difficult to know if it's the engine mods, the Borla exhaust, the Sprint headers, the cat delete or the DTB intake that's contributing most to the sound...

Still could help. Thank you!
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no luck on posting sound pictures?
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris, please check emails and phone recordings.

Thanks,

Mike Parker
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They need to make a half-open version of their LED headlights. That is, a modified headlight bucket that only opens half-way, like some have done with projector lights.
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2014 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So..., the cool dual intake is no longer offered?
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the flush mount projector headlight kit. Has anyone bought and/or installed a set yet? They look like a unique and useful mod. Nice work!

http://www.tlg-auto.com/fie...ctor-hid-headlights/

I'm also wondering if just the clear lens (headlight door?) is available. I've got an idea for a custom build I want to do but the lens part can be difficult to come by.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 07-27-2014).]

BlackTopRacing

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackTopRacingClick Here to visit BlackTopRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlackTopRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Fieroseverywhere. We have sold probably 15 of those flush mount kits (about) and right now we don't have any in stock.

FYI: TLG is changing to Black Top Racing, hence the username difference.

We have the clear replacement lenses in stock and can get you the projectors, wiring and HID's but right now the entire bucket assembly is not available.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock