Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  TLG Product Announcements: Cool New Stuff For Your Fiero! (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
TLG Product Announcements: Cool New Stuff For Your Fiero! by Oslo
Started on: 07-26-2011 02:59 AM
Replies: 269 (17503 views)
Last post by: BlackTopRacing on 07-28-2014 10:40 PM
XgovernmentAgent

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we see some more pictures of the HID reverse lights in action? Like how they look from inside the car, how well they light up a dark and twisty road or some other dark place. I am looking to do this to my Sonic Turbo and my Fiero.
IP: Logged
Timantt1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Timantt1Send a Private Message to Timantt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I give some more though on the DTB intake, and I come up with a couple of bolt on designs.

These are in 2-D, but I guess you got the idea, attach vacuum port nibbles to the other end and throttle bodies to the other ends, and K&N Apollo etc. closed air cleaner to the throttle body.

[This message has been edited by Timantt1 (edited 04-14-2012).]

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Timantt1, I was also thinking something along the lines of versions one and two would make sense.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 04-14-2012).]

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder what it would cost for a group buy to have the factory intakes extrude honed? If you did that and then added these manifolds and DTB's it might actually get you somewhere.... look good too!! Peace

Pete

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Timantt1, thanks for all of your thoughts and input. I will run your ideas by the engineer/fabricator after the weekend, but we have discussed this type of an idea.

One reason that I can think of why this wouldn't work, and why we went the route we did go was because the space restriction vertically. We remove a little over 1 inch of metal from the middle intake manifold so we can make the plenums the right size and position the throttle bodies where we want them.

If we made a bolt-on system A) it wouldn't flow as well and B) the plenums would be much smaller.

Also, the reason we build the intake piping is because some people require something that looks really nice and however functional and easy to use the K&N system is, it is always universal and will never fit or look like it was built for the intake. Of course it is always the prerogative of the consumer to simply not purchase our intake piping and make their own.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002

Originally posted by XgovernmentAgent:

Can we see some more pictures of the HID reverse lights in action? Like how they look from inside the car, how well they light up a dark and twisty road or some other dark place. I am looking to do this to my Sonic Turbo and my Fiero.

Here are some pictures and a video:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Video demonstration: http://youtu.be/2teYmqMTB1Q?t=6m28s

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 04-14-2012).]

Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude...is that the new Bemidji State Hockey Arena? Looks sweet! Go Beavers. Alumni 2000.

Originally posted by Oslo:

Here are some pictures and a video:

Video demonstration: http://youtu.be/2teYmqMTB1Q?t=6m28s

InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2012 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look great.

[This message has been edited by InTheLead (edited 04-16-2012).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2012 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Curlrup:

Dude...is that the new Bemidji State Hockey Arena? Looks sweet! Go Beavers. Alumni 2000.

Yes
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to announce that the following products are discontinued from the site, the supply company for these products has gone out of business.

Fiero cup holder:

Fiero Shorty Wing Stands:

Fiero Stealth Wing Stands:

Fiero Tall Wing Stands:

Fiero LED Tall Wing Stands:

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you on the hunt for new suppliers or discontinuing long term? Just curious.
PFF
System Bot
TA6SPD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TA6SPDSend a Private Message to TA6SPDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Currently the products are out of production and we are unable to get any more.

The only product we would consider bringing back are the stealth wing stands, so we're looking into that now.
thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! Im very glad I got my stealth wingstands when I did! Only had them a month or so!

Sorry to hear your supplier is out of business, I love the stealth wing stands and cant wait to get them painted and my car finished.

Just goes to show how important it can be to buy what you want sooner rather than later, Accessories for our little cars dont always stick around long.

Good luck guys, keep up the good work.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You've got a good point.

I was talking to the guy I work with at the company who was supplying these parts and basically what I told him was that I am surprised that they made Fiero parts at all with it being such a small market. But yea, if you see something custom that someone is making for your car, snatch it up because that person may not feel like making any more tomorrow.
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
=[ I want 4 sets of the stealth stands. I hope they can be made again.
ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting development... I myself thought the stealth wing-stands would be a hot-seller. Before the product was even made, I wanted it!

Economically it's a tough time for businesses of all kinds, so I'm not entirely surprised to hear the news... but I'm definitely a little disappointed hearing it.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2012 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad that I gots my Stealth Wing Stands. An awesome upgrade for looks. I too am suprised that they did not sell like hot cakes? Fiero folks.... we're such cheap asses.

Tony
fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The stealth wingstands were on my 'future purchases' shortlist.... crap.

-fh
La fiera

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

I would not pay more for this intake than a complete new 3.4 crate engine runs.

You are right, it is just common sense. +24TQ and 15HP at the wheels with just an intake swap is hard to believe. I did an intake that flowed about 80% more than stock and after bolting it and go I only got 4WHP and 3WTQ on the stock engine. It has taken CNC ported heads , custom cam, custom headers, intake and tunes ($2700) in parts to get a gain of 50WHP with a total of 170WHP in a Mustang dyno and it will be posted tomorrow. TLG's intake is a very nice piece indeed, very nice.

Proof of dyno before the last one:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/086789.html

[This message has been edited by La fiera (edited 04-26-2012).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2012 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The new DRL/Foglight mod is in the final testing stages and will be ready for production shortly:

This will be a complete kit that will include everything to turn your front amber housings into clear housings with white LED lights and blinking amber LEDs.

Of course there will be more pictures and an install video soon.

Ho Oslo:

Do you have any updates for this?

Thanks
Nolan

PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Ho Oslo:

Do you have any updates for this?

Thanks
Nolan

Before the product goes live on the site we want to finish the demo/install videos for it so in a few days we should be able to do the filming.

Keep watching here, Youtube and Facebook - it will be posted everywhere.

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2012 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002

Originally posted by La fiera:

You are right, it is just common sense. +24TQ and 15HP at the wheels with just an intake swap is hard to believe. I did an intake that flowed about 80% more than stock and after bolting it and go I only got 4WHP and 3WTQ on the stock engine. It has taken CNC ported heads , custom cam, custom headers, intake and tunes ($2700) in parts to get a gain of 50WHP with a total of 170WHP in a Mustang dyno and it will be posted tomorrow. TLG's intake is a very nice piece indeed, very nice.

Proof of dyno before the last one:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/086789.html

Remember, a dyno is not good for anything but measuring percentage gains. The power numbers themselves are proprietary and cannot be used to compare anything.

The Street Solutions DTB Intake Manifold (The real name for the product, not the TLG intake... ) gave us a gain of 16% RWTQ and a gain of 4.4% RWHP.

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 04-26-2012).]

Bainreese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2012 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BainreeseSend a Private Message to BainreeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

That product is still on your website and I am able to cart it. I assume even if I'm able to cart it these are not available?
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bainreese:

Hi,

That product is still on your website and I am able to cart it. I assume even if I'm able to cart it these are not available?

Which product are you referring to?
Bainreese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2012 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BainreeseSend a Private Message to BainreeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Street Solutions Dtb Intake Manifold you were talking about.

[This message has been edited by Bainreese (edited 04-29-2012).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2012 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is on the website, and if someone wants to pay the asking price for it we will build you one, but it is our goal to build these in batches with more efficient manufacturing to lower the price.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NEW VIDEOS!

Here is part 1 of a new Fiero LED video, showcasing all the new options for the Front LED Driving Lights for all years Fieros:

Part 2 will be posted later today.

And here are the links to the new LED driving lights:

Switchback Driving and Turn Signals:
http://www.tlg-auto.com/Fie...ts_p/fieroled023.htm

High Power Amber LED Parking Lights + Turn Signals
http://www.tlg-auto.com/Fie...rs_p/fieroled024.htm

High Power White LED Driving Lights + Turn Signals
http://www.tlg-auto.com/Fie...rs_p/fieroled025.htm

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 05-09-2012).]

Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to ask... whatever happened to the low spoiler mounts? I came across them while browsing the web and I see they aren't listed anymore?

*edit*
Nevermind, I found why

I wanted to announce that the following products are discontinued from the site, the supply company for these products has gone out of business.
*snip*

I love the looks of those, may have to try to get my own set made.

[This message has been edited by Doober (edited 05-09-2012).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love those lights!

WIll they put out much light to the road, or just so people see you?
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I imagine it will aid more in people seeing you... the lens isn't all that clear but it will still likely light the road up at least 10-15' in front.
PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doober:

I imagine it will aid more in people seeing you... the lens isn't all that clear but it will still likely light the road up at least 10-15' in front.

This is basically exactly the case. They make the car look a lot different, the white lights are brighter than the original amber, and they do put out light but it's not significant for a primary headlight.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002
And, here is part 2 of this front/rear LED conversion. This video shows the new tail light LED upgrades:

Check out the video description at youtube for a direct link to the LED tail lights kit, or visit our Fiero Lighting section of the website.

This video shows how to upgrade all of the tail light bulbs in the Pontiac Fiero.

LED Tail Light Bulb Upgrade for the Fiero
http://www.tlg-auto.com/Fie...bs_p/fieroled027.htm

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002
This beautiful piece of art is going out today along with a shaved thermostat housing to a customer in Connecticut today, thanks to the excellent porting/polishing work of Street Solutions!

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi:

Could you please update me as to the status of my delayed LED order?

Thanks
Nolan
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update.

Nolan
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2012 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LED's arrived and are fantastic.

Thanks very much.
Nolan
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ordered the DIY led kit for the sidemarkers on the 1st. Shipping updates?

Thanks,

Alex Alexiev
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We just posted a new video called 7 Cool Upgrades For Your Fiero. It is in response to numerous requests of people asking how badly the center console subwoofer box sticks out, how much bass does it make and how does it really look installed?

Of course, we couldn't just make a video about the one product, so we snuck in some shots of other cool accessories too!

Enjoy:

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2012 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We just posted a new video called 7 Cool Upgrades For Your Fiero. It is in response to numerous requests of people asking how badly the center console subwoofer box sticks out, how much bass does it make and how does it really look installed?

Of course, we couldn't just make a video about the one product, so we snuck in some shots of other cool accessories too!

Enjoy:

thanks... been looking at your sub box..

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock