Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  TLG Product Announcements: Cool New Stuff For Your Fiero! (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
TLG Product Announcements: Cool New Stuff For Your Fiero! by Oslo
Started on: 07-26-2011 02:59 AM
Replies: 269 (17501 views)
Last post by: BlackTopRacing on 07-28-2014 10:40 PM
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

Yesterday we looked at what it would take to create a turbo Y-Pipe, but I doubt we'll put together a full kit.

It's the pipng I'm after anyway.
IP: Logged
pcwentworth

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcwentworthSend a Private Message to pcwentworthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could live with that as well.
fiero2man

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2011 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero2manSend a Private Message to fiero2manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ordered the optional sunroof scoop panel. Came in within a week, excellent condition, excellent quality. Chris Nelson at TLG is an excellent guy to deal with. This company has a good future.
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 more DTB intakes getting finished up!

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2011 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of them being mine, I hope :-)

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, 13" Viper/Corvette brakes. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, battery relocated to front. Rebuilt&overbored 2.8 V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store HD front and rear swaybars, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, Ultimate Getrag shift kit, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.
Pictures: www.yellowfiero.com/fieropixnew/index.php
Modifications: www.yellowfiero.com/mods/index.php

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 11-12-2011).]

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2011 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to give a little announcement that the TLG-Auto.com website is offering FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders until midnight on November 30th!

Some exclusions apply, but almost everything qualifies!

Happy Thanksgiving!

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 11-16-2011).]

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From 9-25-11...

We plan to go back to the dyno some time in October and find out some new numbers for this setup before we look into any tuning. I want to know what the most benefit someone can have is by simply installing the manifold and running it with no tuning.

Have you any of that new dyno information to share with us regarding the DTB intake manifold?
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2011 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, we never made it to the dyno. Instead we bought a wideband O2 Sensor and an ALDL data logging setup. We've have been trying to monkey around with that to figure out the rich condition before we go back to the dyno.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, we never made it to the dyno. Instead we bought a wideband O2 Sensor and an ALDL data logging setup. We've have been trying to monkey around with that to figure out the rich condition before we go back to the dyno.

Any updates?
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No new dyno results lately. We just got back from the Performance Racing Industry trade show in Orlando and this week we are playing catch up!

Check out the pics from the event here:
http://www.facebook.com/TopLineGroup

However, this week we did FINALLY finish the 3 intake manifolds we were working on for the past couple months.

Some changes have been made to the design. The new intakes (version 2) are taller, and shorter - they have a little more volume than the first style and they look cleaner. Also they take up less room in the engine bay.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Also, some changes were made to the intake piping. It looks better now, and is much better engineered:

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There seem to be two different versions of the DTB in the pix. One with seams on the top (pix below) and one without. I guess the cleaner looking one without the seams is the new version?

EDIT: I looked again at the picture of the three DTBs above and I see that the seams are different in each of them.

However, this week we did FINALLY finish the 3 intake manifolds we were working on for the past couple months.

Some changes have been made to the design. The new intakes (version 2) are taller, and shorter - they have a little more volume than the first style and they look cleaner. Also they take up less room in the engine bay.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 12-08-2011).]

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No new dyno results lately. We just got back from the Performance Racing Industry trade show in Orlando and this week we are playing catch up!

if ever you should need help with that testing i would be open to do that for a discount or two
i would offer my Fiero Mera and work out an arrangment to advertize your wares at car shows in the 4 states miminum in my area (MI, IL, WI, OH)

i am at a cross roads with my Mera and need to rebuild my 2.8L or go up to a 3.4L. your call as to which engine you would want tested.
Dyno and track......i would love to have to do that for us and the PFF at large.

off the top of the head....something like i buy the parts and you install to your specs.....we test or i get it done over here.
i see you are not that far away, considering....hit me with a PM or whatever, i am just thinking out loud again

i got a track and will find a dyno that should not be hard in the MotorCity State. later

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 12-08-2011).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

There seem to be two different versions of the DTB in the pix. One with seams on the top (pix below) and one without. I guess the cleaner looking one without the seams is the new version?

EDIT: I looked again at the picture of the three DTBs above and I see that the seams are different in each of them.

The one without seams is what will be offered from now on. It is technically v2.3, and the most current. It is what will be put on your car.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ported and polished lower intake manifold:

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2011 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New install video for the 4cyl intake!

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got the new LED Daytime Running Lights up on the site, and here's a promo video also!

We sell the kit for about $40 here:
http://www.tlg-store.com/product_p/fieroled010.htm

Basically you hook up the 3 wires for this LED product to the three wires for your parking light, and attach to your bumper. Hook up the ground wire, the wire for white LEDs to your parking lights and the wire for the amber LEDs to your blinker, and that's it! Super simple and easy install, with an awesome effect.

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking at and pricing all the cool led replacement sruff makes me wonder if you guys would ever consider making a complete Fiero led replacement package at some discount of the individual part prices.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We've considered it but with all the different options it wouldn't work very well. It would be a fairly limited number of products for the "complete kit".

Some differences would be:

Smooth vs Ribbed Marker Lights
3rd Brake Light or None
Trunk Light or None
Automatic Trans vs Manual Trans
85mph vs 120mph
etc...

There are too many variables in the lighting department for the Fieros to make an all-encompassing kit.
Normally what people do when they want to purchase a whole bunch of products at the same time is to contact us and ask for a deal, which we are happy to oblige.

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

FieroJam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will just go with replacing them a couple at a time then since the price I came up with for all of them would be hard to get past the wife.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-22-2011 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to just throw this out....

I have been running with several of TLG's LED lighting options for two years now. Not a bulb has went out. Not a hiccup in operation. These are not parts store $10 junk. With TLG you get quality, personable service, and an amazing look. I really do get a lot of compliments on my lighting, especially the inside lighting. Kids have come up and told me it looks like a space ship when I open my door. Helps to make me happy.

Tony
FieroJam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I would like to just throw this out....

I have been running with several of TLG's LED lighting options for two years now. Not a bulb has went out. Not a hiccup in operation. These are not parts store $10 junk. With TLG you get quality, personable service, and an amazing look. I really do get a lot of compliments on my lighting, especially the inside lighting. Kids have come up and told me it looks like a space ship when I open my door. Helps to make me happy.

Tony

Its the long life of led's that makes me want to replace all the incandescent bulbs in my car. Just the thought of not having to buy another bulb for your car is a good thing. And the local low flying UFO reports that might happen would be a plus.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just did a product review on the GTR Lighting "Tru-Projector" 7x6 headlight housings:

http://youtu.be/1dZ17sWkxuY

These can be found for sale here:
http://www.tlg-store.com/product_p/fieroext007.htm

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got a new product that will be going into production very shortly. We are currently testing them. It is a poly-mount adjustable hard replacement for the hydraulic strut on the back of the V6 engine, also called a "Bobble-Strut".

This guy will reduce movement in the engine bay, and you'll never need to replace the strut again!

Expect these to be available for purchase in a month or less.

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We've moved!

For years the shop and office was tucked away in a little corner in the middle of nowhere in northern Minnesota. This past week we moved into a new location in town with a big shop and offices.

What this means for us is more space to work on cars, come up with new products, and keep more in stock!

Expect faster shipping times on orders through the website and more cool new Fiero products soon!

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow!... fantastic Chris!... congratulations!!
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just in time for me to start ordering LEDS for my Fiero.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2012 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job TLG!

You folks have been absolutely wonderful to me. As always, thank you.

For anyone new, and looking for really cool products for your Fiero, or many other makes, TLG is an extremely reputable company. They continue to develope products for the automotive industry that are truely first rate. Never will you feel jaded if buying from TLG. Excellent products, and even better customer service. Definately check them out. It will be worth it.

Tony
SlateTheGreat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2012 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlateTheGreatSend a Private Message to SlateTheGreatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will definitely be ordering a dtb intake over the summer, no doubt there haha
SlateTheGreat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2012 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlateTheGreatSend a Private Message to SlateTheGreatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SlateTheGreat

73 posts
Member since Dec 2011
These should be delivered today

Just got the new LED Daytime Running Lights up on the site, and here's a promo video also!

We sell the kit for about $40 here:
http://www.tlg-store.com/product_p/fieroled010.htm

Basically you hook up the 3 wires for this LED product to the three wires for your parking light, and attach to your bumper. Hook up the ground wire, the wire for white LEDs to your parking lights and the wire for the amber LEDs to your blinker, and that's it! Super simple and easy install, with an awesome effect.

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2012 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Nice job TLG!

You folks have been absolutely wonderful to me. As always, thank you.

For anyone new, and looking for really cool products for your Fiero, or many other makes, TLG is an extremely reputable company. They continue to develope products for the automotive industry that are truely first rate. Never will you feel jaded if buying from TLG. Excellent products, and even better customer service. Definately check them out. It will be worth it.

Tony

I can second this. I recieved a set of their shorty wingstands for Christmas, however upon attempting to install them, I ran into finding out my stock wing was warped, as some are. I asked TLG why the stands didn't work, they helped explain the situation, promptly sent me extra bolts and gaskets to help me out for free, and offered to let me return the stands if I couldn;t make them work. They stand by their products and back up their customers. I am and will be a future customer.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you everyone for the kind words. It all comes down to us wanting to be in business for as long as possible, so we try very hard to keep customers happy.

Some new products that are in the end of development, and almost ready to be released for the Fiero:

1. 5.25" Speaker adapters for the front - made of metal

2. Adjustable/Solid V6 hydraulic strut replacement (Engine mount)

3. Clear/White and Amber Front turn signal Driving lights - replacement housings with LED fogs
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really? Sweet! Darn you for making me spend more money I don't have. I do highly recommend TLG though, awesome service and products. I even have a TLG Auto sticker on my Fiero's back window.
SlateTheGreat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlateTheGreatSend a Private Message to SlateTheGreatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you everyone for the kind words. It all comes down to us wanting to be in business for as long as possible, so we try very hard to keep customers happy.

Some new products that are in the end of development, and almost ready to be released for the Fiero:
3. Clear/White and Amber Front turn signal Driving lights - replacement housings with LED fogs

Do these replace the turn signals? I just bought your LED running light switchbacks, how do these compare?

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New Fiero exhaust gaskets in stock - REMFLEX! Check out the video. I saw this stuff in person at the PRI show in Orlando last December, and it is amazing! We have two sets in stock right now, and more on the way!

Check out the video if you've ever had leaky exhaust gasket problems in your Fiero:

Click Here: Fiero v6 Exhaust Gaskets

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2012 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The new DRL/Foglight mod is in the final testing stages and will be ready for production shortly:

This will be a complete kit that will include everything to turn your front amber housings into clear housings with white LED lights and blinking amber LEDs.

Of course there will be more pictures and an install video soon.
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2012 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OOOH!!!! I want that! That is niiiiice!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2012 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The new solid/adjustable lower engine mount is now ready for sale:

http://www.tlg-store.com/Fi...nt_p/fieroeng023.htm

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2012 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good stuff! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the LED lighting upgrades on my Fiero. And the DTB intake, of course!

------------------

Currently being upgraded at Whodeanie Customs with many TLG Automotive parts

www.yellowfiero.com Pictures Modifications

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave