Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  TLG Product Announcements: Cool New Stuff For Your Fiero! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
TLG Product Announcements: Cool New Stuff For Your Fiero! by Oslo
Started on: 07-26-2011 02:59 AM
Replies: 269 (17501 views)
Last post by: BlackTopRacing on 07-28-2014 10:40 PM
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

I agree with everything you just posted.

They are on the market:
http://www.tlg-store.com/Hi...nifold_p/4010104.htm

Yeah, I saw that in your last post. If I had a 3.4 I'd really look at getting that DTB setup. I was looking at other engine options for a future swap, but since seeing the DTB, I'm sold on a 3.4 swap when/if the money and another Fiero presents themselves.

[This message has been edited by Rallaster (edited 08-02-2011).]

IP: Logged
thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with grinding the welds smooth. The only other thing I would do is install some screw taps so a simple filler plate could be installed. I love the "Fiero" engraved into the stock manifold and if I had my hands on a set of DTB intakes I would cut up an engraved plenum and use the middle section to bridge the two plenums to cover up all the fuel and electrical stuff. That would look amazing and to an untrained eye would probably look stock.

Damn, Finally a intake option I truly want! Another thing to save up the money for.
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is gorgeous! Excellent job on bringing a new product to market, I hope it goes well
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We are working on building one for someone right now and we're going to do just this, the welds will be ground smooth and it will be painted red.

There is no reason to spend the time/money on boring out the throttle bodies because what you get with the DTB intake is essentially a 104mm throttle body opening.

We are currently planning a dyno test for the very near future.

Hmmmm... This red one I want to see. I also like drue's idea of a "Fiero" bridge piece to span the top of the intakes. Since I have a 3.4 this really interests me.
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:
Are the dual TB's stock or bored out?

There is no reason to spend the time/money on boring out the throttle bodies because what you get with the DTB intake is essentially a 104mm throttle body opening.

Oslo, I agree with the conclusion in the first part of your statement, but not with the ("because...") math you've cited to support that conclusion in the second part of your statement. The latter appears flawed substantially, and it unintentionally may frighten away some otherwise interested potential customers.

More specifically, while it may sound very counterintuititive to many people, two stock-sized (52mm) Fiero V6 throttle bodies are not essentially equivalent to one single 104mm throttle body, as you've asserted above. Rather, two stock-sized (52mm) Fiero V6 throttle bodies are more equiuvalent in area to one single 73.5mm throttle body, which happens to be a perfectly reasonable size for most lightly to moderately modified, pushrod 600 V6 applications for a Fiero (including the 3.4L engine swap).

Feel free to double-check my TB area calculations (which intentiionally exclude details like the thickness of the throttle bodies' butterfly valve stems or that of the butterfly valves themselves).

The good news is, I'd think that if anything, Oslo, the sizes of the two stock throttle bodies' your TLG company is employing with this new dual-plenum intake manifold fortuitously are probably even more appropriate in size than you unintentionally may have led some others to believe by erroneously asserting them to be equivalent to "essentially a 104mm throttle body opening."
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thedrue:

I agree with grinding the welds smooth. The only other thing I would do is install some screw taps so a simple filler plate could be installed. I love the "Fiero" engraved into the stock manifold and if I had my hands on a set of DTB intakes I would cut up an engraved plenum and use the middle section to bridge the two plenums to cover up all the fuel and electrical stuff. That would look amazing and to an untrained eye would probably look stock.

Damn, Finally a intake option I truly want! Another thing to save up the money for.

I talked to HoHo about this at the Shipman event and he's got me convinced that this needs to be an option. We're just trying to decide if we want to have something custom built, or use an existing engine cover. If we come to market with it the goal will to make it look stock and kind of match the design on the OEM valve covers.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002
Here's another cool toy for the Fiero crowd!!

Level 2 LED Third Brake LIght

http://www.tlg-store.com/product_p/fieroled019.htm

What we've done is combine two existing products and some wiring to produce a really cool end product.
1 part GTR Lighting Monster Board:
http://www.tlg-store.com/product_p/7010103.htm
+
1 part OEM Fiero 3rd Brake Light Housing:
+
1 part Wiring Adapter:
=

Stock Third Brake Light Bulb Current Draw: 2.1 amps at 14 VDC
LVL 2 LED Third Brake Light Current Draw: 0.37 amps at 14 VDC

Of course to save yourself some money you could just build one yourself! Purchase the GTR Lighting Monster LED board, find the right wire harness, and cut up your existing third brake light housing!
Or just buy one already made up and save some time.

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 08-02-2011).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34

*technical jargon*

Regardless of the actual TB opening size, if I'm looking at that correctly, each bank gets its own intake plenum as well as it's own 52mm throttle body. The feel good, flying by the seat of your pants factor says that's double the air/fuel flow to the intake.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Project34 is correct though, there is some math in there that I neglected to consider when posting my conclusion.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If one were to grind down the welds, and powdercoat the plenums in textured red, they would resemble this:

http://www.dreamroad.us/wp-...rari-f430-engine.jpg

thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking Ferrari when I was writing my post about filling the middle section. So sexy. I think a custom water jetted or engraved piece of stainless would really pop. it could be polished up and the Fiero text could be emulated. As much as I like the idea of cutting up an engraved plenum and using the cast parts it would be a tragedy to cut up the fairly rare engraved late style plenums.

Maybe a double layer so the top layer could be laser cut and the bottom layer solid so you could paint the bottom layer and then with the laser cut piece over top it could resemble the stock engraved pars.
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job on the dual tb intake. Much more attractive than the truleo IMHO.

Nolan

Note: rule of thumb - a pipe of 100mm diameter = 4 X 50mm diameter pipes in area.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2011 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Note: rule of thumb - .

Always makes me think of Boondock Saints.

I'm going to have to plead with the signifigant other a bit for this. My mind is racing with cool ideas for the setup.

Tony
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Always makes me think of Boondock Saints.

I'm going to have to plead with the signifigant other a bit for this. My mind is racing with cool ideas for the setup.

Tony

So, does this mean you're going to keep you car??

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 08-03-2011).]

Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

So, does this mean you're going to keep you car??

and staying with amy?
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

If one were to grind down the welds, and powdercoat the plenums in textured red, they would resemble this:

I like the name in the top of each plenum. Perhaps something similar to that could be done on these as well.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

If the welds were ground down and the plenums powdercoated red, the TLG DTB intake manifold would look like something from a Ferrari, wouldn't it?

Thanks for posting a link to that Ferrari engine pic, Blacktree.

I'm thinking that Oslo and his group may be onto something big with their new DTB intake manifold. Unlike many new products offered for Fieros, that thing (understandably so, IMHO) seems to be generating some genuine excitement.

Way to go, Oslo!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you everyone for the support and kind words.
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the LED Sidemarker lights. Is it $155 for the set of (4) or $155 per sidemarker? Really cool website though bud.

Thanks,
Amir

------------------

1 of 2: Graphite Grey Pearl 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 2000 L67 Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 12.0@118mph, 1.89 60ft w/True Street Radial Tires not Drag Radials!)
New Engine on the Road again! FTW Motorsports style!
312rwhp/332rwtq

My CarDomain Site

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

I'm interested in the LED Sidemarker lights. Is it $155 for the set of (4) or $155 per sidemarker? Really cool website though bud.

Thanks,
Amir

That is for a set of 4 marker lights.

mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oslo, very cool TB setup! If only the dual TB setup could be run on a later 3x00 lower intake....
PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the dual T/B intake, I see one TPS and (I think) two IAC's. Is that correct? I also notice a stock fuel pressure regulator. Will this set up work with a stock ECM? Is it necessary to reposition the EGR if you decide to run it?
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On the dual T/B intake, I see one TPS and (I think) two IAC's. Is that correct? I also notice a stock fuel pressure regulator. Will this set up work with a stock ECM? Is it necessary to reposition the EGR if you decide to run it?

If you look at the website, there's an EGR selection drop-down box.
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is for a set of 4 marker lights.

Very nice. Are those ready to ship out if I placed an order?
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is one TPS and one IAC. It works great with the stock ECM. There is nothing to modify to use this intake in regards to the ECM. Plug and play.

If you select the "No EGR" option, you get a block-off plate kit for the EGR valve.
If you select the "Yes EGR" option your intake will come with the correct flange to bolt up to the stock EGR tube.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002

Originally posted by Rare87GT:
Very nice. Are those ready to ship out if I placed an order?

We have a set of ribbed, notchback, lights ready to go in level 1 or level 2, but the fastback lights are about 2 days out after ordering.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's another piece that is on the shelf ready to go! We currently have two of these in stock:

http://www.tlg-store.com/product_p/fieroeng016.htm

Cold Start Injector "CSI" Delete Kit: $79

The Blue piece comes with the chrome cap and it threads into the fuel rail opening for the CSI. The billet aluminum plug with the o-ring fits snugly in place inside the lower intake manifold where the injector used to be and is secured with the factory bolt hole.

With this kit you can easily install a fuel supply for a nitrous system or an aftermarket fuel pressure gauge. Or you can simply ditch the unsightly CSI system that doesn't seem to really do anything.

Every V6 Fiero I've owned (5 of them) has had the CSI removed from the engine and I've never had any issues, and I live 2 hours away from the Canadian border - that means it's cold up here! I've never had a problem with the car starting. This is one of those silly GM ideas like throttle body coolant tubes...

To go along with this is the shaved thermostat housing:
http://www.tlg-store.com/product_p/fieroeng014.htm

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 08-15-2011).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We dyno'd the Fiero with the DTB intake on it today (That's why I'm posting this at nearly 2am, been a long day!) and the results were great! I'll post actual graphs later this weekend when some things slow down, but here's some teaser numbers:

1985 Fiero
3.4L V6 with Auto-Tranny slush box with stock exhaust system and stock lower intake manifold.

+16 RWHP
+28 RWTQ

No tuning. Bolt on and go.

There is more power to be had because for some reason the computer sent the car into an extremely rich condition at 4,200 RPM every time. Went from a nice 12 AFR down to a below-10 AFR!!! Need to figure that out, then I'm sure we'd see even bigger power gains.

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 08-18-2011).]

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Niiiiiice!!!!!! Keep up the great work!
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We dyno'd the Fiero with the DTB intake on it today (That's why I'm posting this at nearly 2am, been a long day!) and the results were great! I'll post actual graphs later this weekend when some things slow down, but here's some teaser numbers:

1985 Fiero
3.4L V6 with Auto-Tranny slush box with stock exhaust system and stock lower intake manifold.

+16 RWHP
+28 RWTQ

There is more power to be had because for some reason the computer sent the car into an extremely rich condition at 4,200 RPM every time. Went from a nice 12 AFR down to a below-10 AFR!!! Need to figure that out, then I'm sure we'd see even bigger power gains.

Are you using the stock Fiero ECM? Was this test on a stock stock 3.4, or modded version? On the video I noticed the response blipping the throttle off idle was a little sluggish (or appeared to be) How is the power at lower rpms compared to the stock single tb? I would like additinal top end power, but not if it is going to degrade low rpm power a lot. I am still interested in comparing the performance to your ported stock parts.

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 08-18-2011).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a stock 3.4L v6.

The throttle response is not sluggish at all, if anything it is much faster than stock. There was no power lost at higher RPMs, and the greatest gains were in the first half of the power band. This intake made the car a lot more fun to drive because instead of 150~ish torque at 3,200 RPM, we got 175 torque at 3,200 RPM!!! It's a burnout machine now!
PFF
System Bot
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1985 Fiero

+16 RWHP
+28 RWTQ

It's a stock 3.4L v6.

The throttle response is not sluggish at all, if anything it is much faster than stock. There was no power lost at higher RPMs, and the greatest gains were in the first half of the power band. This intake made the car a lot more fun to drive because instead of 150~ish torque at 3,200 RPM, we got 175 torque at 3,200 RPM!!! It's a burnout machine now!

Oslo,those results sound very encouraging!

To perhaps put some of those numbers into an even more meaningful perspective (because as you know, different dynos can provide different readings on even the same engine), some percentage-based data (to help compensate for that limitation) might also be helpful. Accordingly, can you post the actual percentage increase in peak horsepower (which I'm arbitrarily guessing to be near 10%), and the actual percentage increase in peak torque (maybe near 19%)?

I think the dyno graphs you mentioned you'll post this weekend also will be helpful, likely even more so than just the peak numbers that some on this forum narrowly focus on to the exclusion of all else, forgetting that the "areas under the curves" for the graphs you mentioned often are more meaningful for overall performance than are only the peak HP and peak torque numbers.

I agree with you that more power might be attainable from your new DTB intake manifold:

However, I wonder if that "extremely rich condition at 4,200 RPM" you mention now means that most of those even bigger power gains are attainable primarily through some electronic tuning, which then would represent something other than a plug-`n-play, bolt-on-and-go operation, at least for many of us.

That potential caveat aside (and I stress "potential" caveat because that hasn't been definitively established yet), it still sounds to me like you and TLG may be onto something big with your new DTB intake manifold, as I mentioned about two weeks ago.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The rich condition beyond 4200 RPM is most likely due to ECM tuning.
stickboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stickboySend a Private Message to stickboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, those are some nice looking products......
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The AFR drops like a rocket ship at the same point each time we drive the car, every time. We suspect a bad sensor (TPS, MAP, or Coolant), after all the sensors get checked over, THEN we'll look into tuning. I think if the car was running properly the AFR would have held steady around 12~13 for the whole run, and then had even better results.

No tuning will be done until we can confirm that all factory electronic components on our test car are working properly.
Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mikejhjr:

Anyone else think of Johnny 5 here?

Man, it's great to see Johnny 5 again. That was a great, but silly, movie.

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
Monterey, California

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New video to demonstrate and explain the CSI Delete kit here:

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002
Dyno sheets:

Notice on each graph at 4,100 RPM how the air/fuel ratio just drops like a ton of bricks further than the wideband can read. If that got cleaned up and held steady around 12 instead of below 10, there would be even more power gained!

Horsepower:

Torque:

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 09-01-2011).]

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have some dyno charts showing performance comparisons from idle up to 3000 rpm? I really like the torque my 3.4 is currently putting out. I cruise 70 at 2500 rpm. My car will pull a 5000 ft pass with the A/C on, two people in the car, and the trunk full of stuff in 5th gear at 60 without slowing down. Will the dual tb set up allow me to keep that kind of low rpm power and torque? I am also interested in finding out what is causing the sharp drop off in power over 4000 rpm.

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 08-23-2011).]

outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hopefully you find out your issue before the next year. thats when ill be placing my order.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock