Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  12 year olds and cars - Kathryn's Fiero (Page 44)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 44 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
12 year olds and cars - Kathryn's Fiero by michhiker28
Started on: 04-18-2011 04:37 PM
Replies: 1729 (1018956 views)
Last post by: cvxjet on 09-09-2021 09:28 PM
Villain

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2021 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainClick Here to Email VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did this car ever get finished?
IP: Logged
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2021 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Villain:

Did this car ever get finished?

Back in 2018 Fierofool was able to get a hold of them via email and they said:

Sadly, for the project, yes, it looks like it's THE END.

Also her personal webpage has been deleted.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 09-06-2021).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 152
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2021 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have Mitch, Papa and Kathryn's phone numbers and none of them returned my calls as recently as a couple of years ago. Nor did they respond to emails. She has moved on with her life.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2021 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

I have Mitch, Papa and Kathryn's phone numbers and none of them returned my calls as recently as a couple of years ago. Nor did they respond to emails. She has moved on with her life.

I often wonder why people behave like this. When you have a huge community cheering you on plus you have very positive media coverage, you'd figure that the person would at least have the common courtesy to answer a simple email or return a call. I've sent messages to her personal website when it was running and never even received a reply. I'm HUGE on basic courtesy to others and I hate to say it but I've lost all respect for this family. Sorry to be so blunt.

Now I'm left wondering if this entire project was just a ploy to get a scholarship to Michigan State. Get media attention as a young girl learning to work on a car and get a free ride to College, then dump the project.

Edit to add....after posting my comment above about an hour ago, I went back a few pages and 2016 was one of her last posts with this. I guess I was right:

Originally posted by kathryn:

And I've decided that I will be going to Central Michigan University due to winning a scholarship that along with my dad's tuition waiver gets me practically a full ride for four years.
-Kathryn

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 09-06-2021).]

PD1949

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2021 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PD1949Send a Private Message to PD1949Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Grand daughter left all social media for a good reason none of the reasons speculated here are even close, a few may know why but the will not come forward so she prefers to withdraw from the spotlight and not name names . I applaud her for her reserve. She learned so much from this forum and her endeavors and said the world was full of great true and helpful people but as we all know there are exceptions. She chose to just fade away, no need to cause trouble. So I ask you to be kind. Think what you will but what the true story is is her's and she would rather not ever say. She is truly a lovely young LADY. Papa D.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 446
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2021 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PD1949:

She learned so much from this forum and her endeavors and said the world was full of great true and helpful people but as we all know there are exceptions.

'Nuff said, we get the picture. Thanks for posting.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2021 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

'Nuff said, we get the picture. Thanks for posting.

You're a hell of a lot more understanding than I am. I applaud you for that
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 282
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2021 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageClick Here to Email fierosoundSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PD1949:

My Grand daughter left all social media for a good reason none of the reasons speculated here are even close, a few may know why but the will not come forward so she prefers to withdraw from the spotlight and not name names . I applaud her for her reserve. She learned so much from this forum and her endeavors and said the world was full of great true and helpful people but as we all know there are exceptions. She chose to just fade away, no need to cause trouble. So I ask you to be kind. Think what you will but what the true story is is her's and she would rather not ever say. She is truly a lovely young LADY. Papa D.

Thanks Papa D. - - - And that's a wrap guys...

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 09-08-2021).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Thanks Papa D. - - - And that's a wrap guys...

Agreed. The OP should request to have this thread deleted since there is no resolution. That would give true anonymity to Kathryn.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetClick Here to Email cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't understand why there are people that seem to think they are "Owed" something here- this is a very good thread, but some things changed as this lady grew up. That is OK.......I do notice a few on here getting upset and almost threatening. That is unacceptable.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 44 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock