Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Western NY sightings + pics (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Western NY sightings + pics by NYRED85GT
Started on: 08-12-2007 10:30 PM
Replies: 635 (14681 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 06-16-2018 02:36 PM
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I apologize as it just is not going to work for me this morning but I will certainly keep my eyes peeled for the next one. I need to have my daughter to swim at 11:10 in West Seneca.

Enjoy a red hot for me and I hope to see all of you soon at the next one!
IP: Logged
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got back from our Lunch meet up. Not too bad for off the cuff...... 3 Fiero owners... 2 Fieros.... Good dogs and shakes!!!

Here are a couple shots of the cars in attendance:

Looking forward to the next get together.
Rich
CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a modest start for the (first ever?) Zorba's Fiero Invasion but it was great meeting a couple guys that "get" these cars. Nice seeing some of the products on your car that I've only seen online as well. (I've got to find one of those EGR covers and your seats? Wow just wow.)

I was afraid one of those trucks was gonna back onto our cars tho. We get too many more Fieros in one place we may have to find a bigger parking lot.

Odd random thought for a new Fiero product:
Thinking of Carlisle, and many car shows I've walked thru (not participated in) seems folding chairs are a necessity. (I thought I saw one in your trunk?)

Any of our guys here doing embroidered chair backs?
Kind of like the forum sticker on your car.... or the spare tire cover, etc... Nice Fiero GT badge, maybe forum name or plate # nick name etc. I bet someone is (or used too) do it. I'd guess the hardest thing may be getting the seat material on and off the frame?
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was awesome meeting you guys. My Fiero was in the trunk of my Buick ! LOL ! The cars looked great guys and really inspired me to push forward to get mine roadworthy. Those Mr Mikes seat covers and spare tire cover really looked sharp on your car Rich. Rich demonstrated how he was the master of removing his sunroof and had everything in its place in about 5 seconds ! Mike, the paint on your car looked great ! Any Fiero owner would be proud to sit behind the wheel of your ride. That cup holder was sweet ! I'm gonna have to save up for one. It's amazing these add ons can be purchased from members here in the mall on this forum. Sorry I was a little out of it but the back was driving me crazy. I didn't want to miss out on meeting you guys. We'll have to meet up again soon.
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CavScout:

It was a modest start for the (first ever?) Zorba's Fiero Invasion but it was great meeting a couple guys that "get" these cars. Nice seeing some of the products on your car that I've only seen online as well. (I've got to find one of those EGR covers and your seats? Wow just wow.)

I was afraid one of those trucks was gonna back onto our cars tho. We get too many more Fieros in one place we may have to find a bigger parking lot.

Odd random thought for a new Fiero product:
Thinking of Carlisle, and many car shows I've walked thru (not participated in) seems folding chairs are a necessity. (I thought I saw one in your trunk?)

Any of our guys here doing embroidered chair backs?
Kind of like the forum sticker on your car.... or the spare tire cover, etc... Nice Fiero GT badge, maybe forum name or plate # nick name etc. I bet someone is (or used too) do it. I'd guess the hardest thing may be getting the seat material on and off the frame?

Thanks for the kind words..... Here is the most recent thread I could find with the EGR covers for sale (there is a pic of mine in the thread).... not sure if he's still got any available.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/072008.html

If you decide to paint it to match the manifold and valve covers... A word of warning.... use self etching primer on it first... the high temp engine enamel fish eyes really bad if you try to paint the plastic directly.

Someone was offering Fiero logo camping chairs at one time... I believe they were silk screened, vs. embroidered..... but haven't seen any in a while.... I do have a folding camp chair in my trunk for cruise nights and car shows..... Got it as a free giveaway back when I was working for Intel, out in Oregon.... thing is like 15 years old and just keeps on keeping on.....

Rich

Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Richjk21

2228 posts
Member since Feb 2006
Here are both the red one and the black one I did.....

Rich
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Richjk21:

Someone was offering Fiero logo camping chairs at one time... I believe they were silk screened, vs. embroidered..... but haven't seen any in a while.... I do have a folding camp chair in my trunk for cruise nights and car shows..... Got it as a free giveaway back when I was working for Intel, out in Oregon.... thing is like 15 years old and just keeps on keeping on.....

I have an assortment of camping chairs in the garage. I think I'll dig em out, and see if one style vs another come apart easily. I would think one of the guys doing the tire covers could easily fit a chair back in the same equipment.

Not that silk screening is a bad idea, I'd just think it's more difficult to customize? No idea how that process works. I had a buddy with one of the embroidery machines and it could do almost anything if he had the proper computer file format.

CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to get the car ready for Carlisle. Attempting to put all the stuff I've purchased actually IN the car LOL
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Almost done with mine. I was finally able to blitz up the road a few times, though it started overheating and I've got tuning issues. Hopefully be able to wrinkly those out soon. Looks pretty good though, I think.

If I can get these issues ironed out, I'll bring it out.
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

Almost done with mine. I was finally able to blitz up the road a few times, though it started overheating and I've got tuning issues. Hopefully be able to wrinkly those out soon. Looks pretty good though, I think.

If I can get these issues ironed out, I'll bring it out.

Wow! What do you have jammed into the engine bay???

Seeing your quarter windows (sail panels?) out reminds me that's next on the list for this week. Mine are shot, and I picked up TFS replacements. From all my reading, I'm guessing the easiest way to do 'em are to bust mine out, clean up all the old adhesive, and stick the new ones in. Sounds easy enough - but so did redoing my headliner. (The damn door trim was a PITA - frigging 30 year old plastic clips.)
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a 4.0L Aurora motor, basically the 4.6L Cadillac Northstar's little brother. It's in front of an F23 transmission with a helical LSD installed. I can only comment on about half a mile of driving it, but it's damn fast.

Unfortunately, my quarter windows were garbage long ago so I peeled off the chunks, cleaned up as much of the adhesive residue as I could and now I have to order new ones.

I used to install automotive accessories onto the exterior of vehicles with 3M double-sided foam rubber tape at my old job. I'd use their 3M Primer 94 on the surface prior to applying the tape and it would never, ever come off. Stuff is gold.
PFF
System Bot
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

That's a 4.0L Aurora motor, basically the 4.6L Cadillac Northstar's little brother. It's in front of an F23 transmission with a helical LSD installed. I can only comment on about half a mile of driving it, but it's damn fast.

Unfortunately, my quarter windows were garbage long ago so I peeled off the chunks, cleaned up as much of the adhesive residue as I could and now I have to order new ones.

I used to install automotive accessories onto the exterior of vehicles with 3M double-sided foam rubber tape at my old job. I'd use their 3M Primer 94 on the surface prior to applying the tape and it would never, ever come off. Stuff is gold.

Wow looks good with that motor in there. Hope you can get more miles on her and that we can meet up sometime. Been leaning towards a 3.8SC swap myself if and when my stock mill isn't usable. Still on the fence about what I'll do have have time to think about it LOL (I hope.)

Finished installing the headliner yesterday and busted out the quarter windows. Will look for that primer. TFS windows came with some tape. Hope the fitment is easier than the headliner. I dunno why someone says a headliner takes 2 hours to remove and install - took me a lot longer and not 100% happy with final outcome, but loads better then it was. (Above time didn't include cleaning old board or glue dry time.) Tips on here helped alot, but as usual nothing I do goes quite as planned LOL.
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! It's been a long road and a lot of work. I managed to get the cooling system burped yesterday, so it's onto the tuning issues. I ended up deciding on the swap because I couldn't get my 2.8 to idle at less than 2,000RPM after I put a new clutch in it. I was pretty sure I cracked the intake or something, so I gave that motor away and started on this. Right around ten years later, it's finally 'finished'. If I had to do it all over again, I'd probably stick with something a little, well...easier. Like the 3800SC or 3.4DOHC. Then again, there's just something cool about a V8...

I redid my headliner several years ago as well and I remember it being a bit of a struggle. If I recall, getting the A-Pillar trim off without damaging anything is a bit of an art. The B-pillar trim wasn't so bad, minus the rusted T50s for the seat belts. I was never really very happy with the way mine turned out and I think the board got damaged in storage anyway, so it hasn't gone back in. I don't miss it.

The primer is available in single-use sticks or cans, but I'm not really too sure where to buy it locally, if anyplace. You can definitely order it from Amazon, though. You might be able to get enough primer to do both windows out of a 5- or 10-pack of the sticks, but I'd recommend buying the can for a few dollars more anyway. It'll literally last you forever if you don't use double-sided tape every day. Just make sure to reseal the can when you're done and it'll stay pretty much forever. It's basically a teeny tiny paint can. To apply, I just fold up a paper towel, dip it in the fluid a bit [you don't really need much] and wipe it on both surfaces to be joined. Wait a minute or two for the liquid to dry and apply your tape. Finally, never worry about them falling off. Ever.

I'm hoping to get to the DMV on Friday to get her registered, so sometime next week I'll dedicate a lot to tuning it, I think. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next meet.
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We'll have to do the next meet after you get her running better then!

Annnnd... was gonna get some stuff and hit the quarter car wash to blast off some of the old tape. (At least soften it...) I cleaned the hell outta the sun roof seal yesterday too and am glad to report it didn't leak lol

Too bad that's as good as the day got.

So started her up and the usual brake grab and water burn off from the engine. Alternator squeeze and bat gage low (it'll slip when wet) I used to have bad slippage and low volts before taking it to a shop and telling them to tighten the damn belt.

So pull out on the road and goose her a bit as normally the belt will dry, grab, and all is well. Not this time. More smoke than usual and temp climbs. Oh great. Pull over, belt is gone. Come on they just replaced and tightened it last month grrrr. That shop is too far away, and I don't feel like waiting on a truck. So pull over a couple times to insure I don't cook the engine and limp it to a shop close to my house that has been a bit expensive but is within walking distance. So much easier to do on a lift.

Hope it's not a bad alt or water pump.

They called shortly after I got home asking if I wanted an AC belt. No idea if it works it hasn't had a belt on it since I got her. Asked if they had the necessary stuff to charge her up if necessary, he said yeah, so for a 15 buck overpriced v belt in addition to the AC service pack of 80 bucks, maybe I'll have AC.

The next belt, I'll be getting the tensioner addition I've seen on here. A serpentine belt without a proper tensioner.... ugh.
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CavScout

258 posts
Member since Dec 2014
Well, still no AC, but at least the serpentine belt is done! And only a day behind schedule. Well there is always tomorrow. LOL
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad news to report.
First, I wasn't able to attend Carlisle. My family out of state decided to throw my brother a surprise 50th bday party. Only have one of those so of course I had to go. (Biggest surprise it wasn't on his bday lol) so having the car almost ready for Carlisle, I drove it to Michigan instead. Where the alternator puked. That was 5 hours out of my life I'll never get back fun wow LOL
Good news: made it home ok. Car was a joy to drive.

Worst news: I drove it to work yesterday. Beautiful day makes the commute fun. Sadly on the way home is when some jerk (nicest term I can use) did a classic pit maneuver on me while on the 190 in rush hour traffic. Spun me sideways and promptly t-boned me. Surprisingly we weren't hit by all the other cars and amazed I didn't end up flipping. Major damage had to be flat bedded home.

Terrible news: somehow he managed to take off. Was planning on getting the car appraised and full coverage once completed, which it wasn't 100%. But it was close enough for me to taste it, and I'm almost in a period of mourning that I fear I may have to part her out as there may be frame damage.

Good news: I am fine and walked away. Once I shouldered my door open and cleared the glass off my lap.

I really need someone local that's more familiar with these car's frame that can check it out and let me know if repairable. Will post pics tonight once home.
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CavScout

258 posts
Member since Dec 2014
Pics posted in tech advice section - opinions are appreciated.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh No! That totally blows, Sorry to hear about your accident!
Fier-oh41229

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2016 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fier-oh41229Send a Private Message to Fier-oh41229Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would cry if that happened to me. Glad you're ok

[This message has been edited by Fier-oh41229 (edited 06-25-2016).]

CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fier-oh41229:

I would cry if that happened to me. Glad you're ok

I came close - but I didn't want to cry in front of the cop and flat bed driver.

I am totally deflated. I went to Harbor Freight and got 4 dollies. Jacked her up, dropped her on, and pushed her into the corner of the garage. Still not sure what I'm going to do with her, and too heartbroken and broke LOL to give it much thought for now. I just don't have it in me to work on it at all right now, or even look at it. Figure she'll sit in the garage until next spring anyways.
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG, Mike, just happened to log in and see this. How awful. So glad you are okay!! I hope that somehow they'll be able to track the ahole down.

~ Jen
PFF
System Bot
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow !!! Just logged in and read what happened. I'm glad you're ok but sorry about the car. I assume nobody got a plate number of the other driver ? I feel so bad because I know you were so happy with that new paint job. My backs been driving me crazy but if I can lend a hand let me know.
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2016 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

OMG, Mike, just happened to log in and see this. How awful. So glad you are okay!! I hope that somehow they'll be able to track the ahole down.

~ Jen

Got my Carlisle tshirts in the mail tho! It's a sign!

And no luck tracking down driver. Just got the official police report - not that'll do me much good. (((Sigh)))
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2016 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CavScout

258 posts
Member since Dec 2014

Originally posted by Adjustso3:

Wow !!! Just logged in and read what happened. I'm glad you're ok but sorry about the car. I assume nobody got a plate number of the other driver ? I feel so bad because I know you were so happy with that new paint job. My backs been driving me crazy but if I can lend a hand let me know.

No one got a plate... Hell no one bothered to stop! At least no one else hit me, which I consider a miracle LOL
Thanks for the offer of help - it'll be awhile before I'm ready to deal with it so your back has more time to heal. I'm so disgruntled that I just picked up a 91 Capri XR2 turbo that I'm dumping a few bucks in to commute to work. Closest thing I could find on short notice that reminded me of a Fiero, without being a Fiero.
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WNY guys... before I post anything on CL, I thought I'd give you guys first dibs.

I am outta room.

I'm keeping my Blue GT forever, but will likely not work on it until next year.

My 87 rough winter beater, 4 cyl auto, is leaking oil badly. It's drivable, but not on the road. Body is rough. I'll likely strip some parts off it as spares for my GT. (Headlights, interior trim, etc.) Brakes were done recently, starts, drives and runs. But I'm outta room and a poor sunroof job once upon a time and body shape, it's not a restoration candidate. May scrap her after I get what's needed for my GT.

I'm waiting to see if my little brother in Michigan wants to come get the 84 SE. Manual trans, less than 100k, good overall shape and definitely worth saving. I'm just not emotionally attached to her as she isn't an 87 LOL

My 2 door "sports" car collection had grown to include my 91 Capri XR2 (new DD and "winter car" as I got it with the hard top as well) and my GT's new garage mate: 87 MR2 that I'm picking up this weekend.

2 cars added, 2 cars gotta go!

Should I decide to sell one or both outright, I'll post in the for sale section a link to my CL ad. Until I pull that trigger however, I wanna get some options from my local Fiero lover brothers. I told my brother today he's gotta tell me by tomorrow WTF he wants to do about the 84. After he choses, you guys get first crack.

I'm as cheap as any of us (lol) with regards to our cars. I am more concerned with helping out our community, over making a buck. At this point, I am NOT considering taking parts off either car and shipping it anywhere. I do want to help my local brethren out, and do my part to keep our odd lovable cars on the road tho. I will entertain offers of beer and coming over to help with car work haha The 84 needs a good home. I may be able to help with a needed part off the 87 if you come over to help pull it, but ultimately I've got to get then both moved I NEED THE ROOM

I even have another factory red sunroof panel with glass and hardware. I have another set of seats that have typical drivers side wear and are why they aren't in a car currently but are good seats. (Non GT, my extra GT seats I'm keeping LOL)

Local guys only please, send me a PM or email me. (I am not notified of replies to this thread, and won't have time to continually check.)

I am not leaving the Fiero community, just scaling back LOL There are pics of the 2 cars somewhere on here... search my posts and you'll likely find em if you like.

Special note: I am renting a truck and trailer to pick up the MR2 this weekend. Should any of you have a truck and dolly or trailer, maybe we can work out a deal - help me get the car, get some parts for yours? Save me the rental fee in trade LOL (150 mile trip for car tho - you've been warned.)

Sorry for the long post.
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear you're keeping the GT!!

Originally posted by CavScout:

WNY guys... before I post anything on CL, I thought I'd give you guys first dibs.

I am outta room.

I'm keeping my Blue GT forever, but will likely not work on it until next year.

My 87 rough winter beater, 4 cyl auto, is leaking oil badly. It's drivable, but not on the road. Body is rough. I'll likely strip some parts off it as spares for my GT. (Headlights, interior trim, etc.) Brakes were done recently, starts, drives and runs. But I'm outta room and a poor sunroof job once upon a time and body shape, it's not a restoration candidate. May scrap her after I get what's needed for my GT.

I'm waiting to see if my little brother in Michigan wants to come get the 84 SE. Manual trans, less than 100k, good overall shape and definitely worth saving. I'm just not emotionally attached to her as she isn't an 87 LOL

My 2 door "sports" car collection had grown to include my 91 Capri XR2 (new DD and "winter car" as I got it with the hard top as well) and my GT's new garage mate: 87 MR2 that I'm picking up this weekend.

2 cars added, 2 cars gotta go!

Should I decide to sell one or both outright, I'll post in the for sale section a link to my CL ad. Until I pull that trigger however, I wanna get some options from my local Fiero lover brothers. I told my brother today he's gotta tell me by tomorrow WTF he wants to do about the 84. After he choses, you guys get first crack.

I'm as cheap as any of us (lol) with regards to our cars. I am more concerned with helping out our community, over making a buck. At this point, I am NOT considering taking parts off either car and shipping it anywhere. I do want to help my local brethren out, and do my part to keep our odd lovable cars on the road tho. I will entertain offers of beer and coming over to help with car work haha The 84 needs a good home. I may be able to help with a needed part off the 87 if you come over to help pull it, but ultimately I've got to get then both moved I NEED THE ROOM

I even have another factory red sunroof panel with glass and hardware. I have another set of seats that have typical drivers side wear and are why they aren't in a car currently but are good seats. (Non GT, my extra GT seats I'm keeping LOL)

Local guys only please, send me a PM or email me. (I am not notified of replies to this thread, and won't have time to continually check.)

I am not leaving the Fiero community, just scaling back LOL There are pics of the 2 cars somewhere on here... search my posts and you'll likely find em if you like.

Special note: I am renting a truck and trailer to pick up the MR2 this weekend. Should any of you have a truck and dolly or trailer, maybe we can work out a deal - help me get the car, get some parts for yours? Save me the rental fee in trade LOL (150 mile trip for car tho - you've been warned.)

Sorry for the long post.

CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Glad to hear you're keeping the GT!!

The GT is my baby, running or not, I'll keep her

1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Plates! Nice!!
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New Years Bump = Keeping the Thread Alive!!
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone still around and up for a small meet?
PFF
System Bot
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2017 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Anyone still around and up for a small meet?

Sorry.... just saw this... I'm still around..... always up for a get together....
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2017 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry.... just saw this... I'm still around..... always up for a get together....

I'm in the beginning of busy season here at work, It will have to wait a few more weeks before I have some time off but let's get something going!

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 06-28-2017).]

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2018 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all. I was just wondering if any of our locals may have interest in a Pontiac P Manual with the part numbers and diagrams in it for the Fiero. Since I no longer have a Fiero I have little use for it, but thought someone may appreciate the part numbers and diagrams who plans to keep their Fiero road worthy and going. It's the final, Nov 90 edition. A Canadian edition book, but they have the same part #s and diagrams. I also have two repair manuals, a Haynes and a Clymer.

I hate to pitch this stuff, and efforts to sell have not gone very far. So would be just as happy if they went to a good home who would have use. Hence why seeing if someone local was interested (no shipping/etc). LMK either here or by PM. May be a couple days before I check back as I am not active much on the forum anymore... but I will.

Rick, you or your brother interested?

[This message has been edited by Fformula88 (edited 04-11-2018).]

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:

Hey all. I was just wondering if any of our locals may have interest in a Pontiac P Manual with the part numbers and diagrams in it for the Fiero. Since I no longer have a Fiero I have little use for it, but thought someone may appreciate the part numbers and diagrams who plans to keep their Fiero road worthy and going. It's the final, Nov 90 edition. A Canadian edition book, but they have the same part #s and diagrams. I also have two repair manuals, a Haynes and a Clymer.

I hate to pitch this stuff, and efforts to sell have not gone very far. So would be just as happy if they went to a good home who would have use. Hence why seeing if someone local was interested (no shipping/etc). LMK either here or by PM. May be a couple days before I check back as I am not active much on the forum anymore... but I will.

Rick, you or your brother interested?

Thought I would bump this one last time to see if any WNY locals are interested in the parts manual or the repair books.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I could suggest, place a post in the MALL section, you might be able to attract more attention to your generous offer.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock