Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Western NY sightings + pics (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Western NY sightings + pics by NYRED85GT
Started on: 08-12-2007 10:30 PM
Replies: 635 (14716 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 06-16-2018 02:36 PM
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys, let's get together when the weather breaks. I won't be driving a Fiero for about another year or so but would love to meet some of you guys.
IP: Logged
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adjustso3:

Ok guys, let's get together when the weather breaks.

At Zorbas?
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm game ! 2 texas hits with pickles on the side, small fry and a chocolate milkshake. Mmmmmmm
CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2016 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok guys, let's get together when the weather breaks. I won't be driving a Fiero for about another year or so but would love to meet some of you guys.

Sounds good to me. Should have mine painted within the next couple weeks.
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2016 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet, nice new paint job all ready for spring. Keep rubbing it in ! LOL For now my Fiero is just a boat anchor and gonna be that way for a long time.
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2016 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sweet, nice new paint job all ready for spring. Keep rubbing it in ! LOL For now my Fiero is just a boat anchor and gonna be that way for a long time.

Just getting it touched up. Your boat anchor may very likely still look better
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Few posts back someone mentioned the opening weekend at the Glen and wondered what paced laps were. They are single file behind the pace car. 60 MPH plus, depending on the pace driver. Its plenty to feel the turns and have some fun. Particularly if you bend the "hang back" rules some. I have done in over the course of a number of years, in my Fieros, in a BRZ, and maybe this year in my Charger if I feel so inclined.

Zorbas, great place! If I catch it and something is planned I would swing by.

Rich, I would say yes, we last got together before Larry sold his purple GT. Those were some good times! Darksyde is still around, but I do not think his Fiero is on the road (but I could be wrong).

No Fiero anymore, so I do not check in here a ton. Sold the last one a couple years ago. Still love them, and if the right one came along maybe it would find its way to my garage... but it would have to be pretty specific (lowish mileage red 88 Formula).

[This message has been edited by Fformula88 (edited 04-13-2016).]

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:

Few posts back someone mentioned the opening weekend at the Glen and wondered what paced laps were. They are single file behind the pace car. 60 MPH plus, depending on the pace driver. Its plenty to feel the turns and have some fun. Particularly if you bend the "hang back" rules some. I have done in over the course of a number of years, in my Fieros, in a BRZ, and maybe this year in my Charger if I feel so inclined.

Zorbas, great place! If I catch it and something is planned I would swing by.

Rich, I would say yes, we last got together before Larry sold his purple GT. Those were some good times! Darksyde is still around, but I do not think his Fiero is on the road (but I could be wrong).

No Fiero anymore, so I do not check in here a ton. Sold the last one a couple years ago. Still love them, and if the right one came along maybe it would find its way to my garage... but it would have to be pretty specific (lowish mileage red 88 Formula).

That's okay.... My brother is still taking good care of your other formula. He got it painted last year, and continues to make minor tweaks here and there....
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

Or their breakfasts

Ooooo breakfasts...
I'm on midnights now. I could make a breakfast run lol
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I could get this darn coupe to run properly I'd join in but I've been chasing the same problem for over a year now and it's driving me nuts.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't need the car to eat at Zorbas.
PFF
System Bot
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very true......
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to google Zorba's, it looks good! I could show up in another Pontiac but it would be much more fun in a Fiero :P

When is this happening?
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Richjk21:

That's okay.... My brother is still taking good care of your other formula. He got it painted last year, and continues to make minor tweaks here and there....

That's good! Last I knew he was looking to have it painted. I am glad he has it, since I figured it was destined for scrap when I sold it those years ago with the dead motor.
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fformula88

7891 posts
Member since Mar 2000

Any excuse to eat there works for me.
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys should have a Fiero-Get-Together at www.fierorestaurant.com

------------------
'11 Subaru WRX
'04 Mazda RX8 Build Thread
My former Fiero- '88 GT- 3800 Turbo 11.367@121.03mph (Sold and gone now)
GM Tuners

CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:

You guys should have a Fiero-Get-Together at www.fierorestaurant.com

I didn't find Texas Hots anywhere on their menu
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So somebody throw out some possible dates for a Zorba's meet up....

Rich
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So somebody throw out some possible dates for a Zorba's meet up....

Rich

I'd say any upcoming weekend, minus May 7/8 (Mother's day weekend.)

Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok... how about Saturday 4/30??

I'm thinking like 11:00 AM ish.... but that's just throwing a first idea out there....

Zorbas

Let me know.....
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, sorry but haven't paid attention to this thread. Any date works for me. I think 4/30 was mentioned. Does that work for everybody that wants to go ?
PFF
System Bot
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saturday 4/30
11:00 AM

Zorbas

Look for the Fieros LOL
Unless someone tosses out another date and time, sounds good to me.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm considering it but I'm not sure a Fiero will be present! :P
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

No worries.....
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No worries.....

Right!
Although anyone really dying to drive a Fiero there is welcome to drive my winter beater. It's sure to make you appreciate what you have!

Of course I'm not sure it'll actually make it to Clarence LOL so no guarantees.
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4/30 would be a squeeze but I may be able to sneak over for a red hot! (between daughter's swim practice, and daughter's friends birthday party). lol

Did any of you guys hit Watkins Glen for their opening weekend? I saw a couple Fieros, Ontario plates, but not too many.

I know one wouldn't be present for me. I do not own one anymore (I have owned 3 over a 15 year period). Still enjoy catching up with the Fiero faithful now and then!

[This message has been edited by Fformula88 (edited 04-25-2016).]

Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CavScout:

Right!
Although anyone really dying to drive a Fiero there is welcome to drive my winter beater. It's sure to make you appreciate what you have!

Of course I'm not sure it'll actually make it to Clarence LOL so no guarantees.

Haha... actually it's Depew (if that helps)
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Haha... actually it's Depew (if that helps)

I did plan on Googling it before the weekend lol its been years since I went there

Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a plan. I'll be driving my grandpa looking Buick Lucerne but at least it has a Northstar. Lol. My 87GT is no where near driveable yet. The Indy is still in the garage with tons of swap and replacement parts still in boxes piled up to the ceiling ! It's amazing how a couple back surgeries can slow things down. As long as my back isn't acting up I'll be there. So Saturday at 11:00 AM it is. It's gonna be nice to meet some of you. Bring some antacid with you for the ride home. That Zorbas Texas hot sauce can sneak up on you. Lol See you all there who can make it.
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:

I know one wouldn't be present for me. I do not own one anymore (I have owned 3 over a 15 year period). Still enjoy catching up with the Fiero faithful now and then!

Hope you make it... I can use some advice with my GT (my first 6 cyl Fiero)

I never made it to the Glen. Car simply wasn't ready. Considering Carlisle (?) and put in for the time off work, but not sure car will be ready for the drive. Anyone else from WNY going?

Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like a plan. I'll be driving my grandpa looking Buick Lucerne but at least it has a Northstar. Lol. My 87GT is no where near driveable yet. The Indy is still in the garage with tons of swap and replacement parts still in boxes piled up to the ceiling ! It's amazing how a couple back surgeries can slow things down. As long as my back isn't acting up I'll be there. So Saturday at 11:00 AM it is. It's gonna be nice to meet some of you. Bring some antacid with you for the ride home. That Zorbas Texas hot sauce can sneak up on you. Lol See you all there who can make it.

Haha... haven't you seen the commercials... buicks aren't JUST for grandpas anymore
PFF
System Bot
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Damn the torpedos!
Errrr antacid.

Drive whatever will make it. We can plot getting one of your Fieros on the road.
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty funny Rich, I forgot about that commercial. My Buick moves pretty good for a boat. Not sure about getting the Fieros on the road now. Me and the GF are not getting along very well due to her loser lazy kids. Might have to bite the bullet and sell the cars to get an apartment. This sucks because I was so close to starting the 3800SC swap and then finishing up the Indy in the winter. To bad I didn't have somewhere to store them for about a year. By then I should have my settlement and means to pay cash for a house with pole barn. Oh well, guess I won't need the pole barn now. Lol
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like I can`t make it, I had to reschedule an appointment from Sunday to Saturday. I`ve got someone interested in buying one of my cars so hopefully it works out well.

Have fun guys
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If later in the day is better for everybody lets figure this out. I'm pretty flexible time wise. Maybe everybody who would like to meet up can post a time that's good for them and we can take it from there.
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If later in the day is better for everybody lets figure this out. I'm pretty flexible time wise. Maybe everybody who would like to meet up can post a time that's good for them and we can take it from there.

I can do late afternoon Saturday, or Sunday AM. Just say when guys...
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have plans later on Saturday, so anything later wouldn't really work .... Sunday I would be available from about the same time, 11:00 AM on .....
Rich
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

looks like I can`t make it, I had to reschedule an appointment from Sunday to Saturday.

Does Sunday 11am work any better for you?

I can do either... the weather looks better for Saturday tho.

Just make the call.... someone lol
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CavScout:

Does Sunday 11am work any better for you?

I can do either... the weather looks better for Saturday tho.

Just make the call.... someone lol

Saturday is actually better for me..... and weather is consideration I say we go with Saturday at 11 and if you can make it great, and if not maybe next time.
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2016 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys, so the original plan of 11:00 AM on Saturday. Sounds like we have a plan. All that can make it show up. I'm sure we'll do it again. See you guys there.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock