Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Western NY sightings + pics (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Western NY sightings + pics by NYRED85GT
Started on: 08-12-2007 10:30 PM
Replies: 635 (14681 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 06-16-2018 02:36 PM
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was a double post but still owning the page

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 06-13-2011).]

IP: Logged
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katore8105

1519 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by Larryh86GT:

Did you sell Joseph?
The 2nd or the 3rd works for me. Anyone else interested in joining our small group of Fiero's here in WNY? You are welcome to. The more the merrier.

No didn't sell it. I just bought a parts car with a decent body and swapped a bunch of panels over from it.

Larryh86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on Joseph getting a new coat. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

------------------

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"

Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
finally got a set of really used tires for the rear. Slap them on and get inspected friday. Hopefully on the road saturday. I fear I will need a new alt however. So that sucks. But getting closer to driving her again.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darksyde:

I know a guy there and have already inquired about it. A former employee's car who had it prepped for a N* swap. No longer works there, the car is just sitting. He's gonna contact me when he hears back from the owner.

...so you know Doug, eh?

Yes, it's my car. Swap thread here.
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious if something was on or off after the discussion since we are now very close to the 2nd.
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can everyone make it on the 2nd? I'm ok with it. Suggestions?

Larry

------------------

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

...so you know Doug, eh?

Yes, it's my car. Swap thread here.

Maybe? lol If he's the guy I contacted on NYSpeed.com lol Is is still for sale or part out? If so how much for the entire headlight setup, from motors to bulbs.
As for July 2nd, as long as it's after 12:30 i'm there....wherever there is.
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm probably 50/50 for the 2nd.... would be about 80% for the third..... Just let me know and I can try either way.

Rich
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe? lol If he's the guy I contacted on NYSpeed.com lol

Must have been Brody then. He's got a 240SX with an LS1, if that is in any way relevant. I am a bit curious as to how you two managed to strike up a conversation about my car? Hah, was there some thread on NYSpeed?

...and no, sadly, the car is no longer for sale. I finally got it out of the parking lot at Custom and it's not costing me anything sitting here doing nothing, so I guess I'll just finish the damn thing.

Also, the headlight assembly is already gone. Sorry, man...needed cash after that douche fired me. I do, however, have a stock of parts (factory and otherwise) that I will no longer require shortly and will be for sale. I'll have to start a thread here in the next week or two.
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I made a thread over there inquiring about the car. I knew somebody on that forum worked there and had to know something. dirtye30 pm'd me at that point. I'll keep a eye on the mall for a for sale thread as there is things I am in need of.
PFF
System Bot
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I made a thread over there inquiring about the car. I knew somebody on that forum worked there and had to know something. dirtye30 pm'd me at that point. I'll keep a eye on the mall for a for sale thread as there is things I am in need of.

Aah, that's Bryan! Hah, he no longer works there either. He's over at Premier on Route-20 across from Jim Ball now. I'll let you know when I start one...
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom and I are intending on heading out that direction Saturday morning if It is still on. It would place us there around 11:30 - noon.
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll have my kids until the wife gets home from work around 12-12:30. But i'm game for a meet anywhere.
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can everyone make it on the 2nd? I'm ok with it. Suggestions?

Larry

drink good wine !!!
lol

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might even have a bottle of raspberry wine for you on the 2nd. Ok then it's official? Gather at Ellicott Creek Park off Niagara Falls Blvd on the 2nd 1130am or so? Same parking lot for our Fiero's as last year. Bring your beer or pop and lawn chairs?
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I might even have a bottle of raspberry wine for you on the 2nd. Ok then it's official? Gather at Ellicott Creek Park off Niagara Falls Blvd on the 2nd 1130am or so? Same parking lot for our Fiero's as last year. Bring your beer or pop and lawn chairs?

Guys better still be there at 12:30-1 lol
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SWEET!!!!!!! guess I gotta wash the car ....lol

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll try to make it, but found out yesterday I might be working... hope to see everyone there!
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like I should be there on time now. But I gotta toss a new belt on saturday morning. Also debating on changing my exhaust. Wonder how the park would like a Mufflerless fiero. ;-) heehee
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a great time guys. We gotta get more Fiero's to come next time.

PFF
System Bot
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another great time as usual!! And a special thanks to you Larry for commemorating the occasion with the wine.

Here are my shots (including the gratuitous self promotional shot at the end)

Looking forward to doing it again in August

Rich
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see everyone again as usual....Larry kudo's for the wine man that was a nice touch......now my turn for some pics....

katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was a blast again. Larry, I will have to save that bottle for the 4th I can't wait to try it. For those of you who were not there today, we are considering doing something a bit more formal later this year that isn't a last minute throw down. It seems that Buffalo is more Geographically centralized to the most members that are active in NYFOC and surrounding areas. There are a lot of Canadian folks that are much closer to Buffalo than Syracuse, 3 hours closer to Ohio where there seems to be quite a few active owners, and not far from the CNY'ers.

Potentially even doing something with actual registries and awards and not centered around a Drag strip. There will be more on this coming up in the near future.
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also had a blast get to talk to peeps from another major city in NY ...THANX ALOT FOR THE WINE LARRY !!!!! will defenatly have to plan for more people in august i'm thinkin more twards the end of august i dont think registration will be required just a get-to-gether would be great thanx again...Hardpact a.k.a. Tom

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

august i'm thinkin more towards the end of august

As long is its not the 13-20
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As long is its not the 13-20

Cause that's when Josh wants to put his muffler on rattlecan.

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a great time too! Hope to see everyone again later this summer.
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys, what date in the 2nd half of august works for the second, more planned gathering? I would like to get a date set asap so we can post an official event thread.
The 27th would work for me as I believe I work on the 20th. Anyone else?

Edit to add: Also, does Long Branch Park work again?

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 07-10-2011).]

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katore8105:

Edit to add: Also, does Long Branch Park work again?

Considering Long Branch Park is in NJ I hope not. lol

PFF
System Bot
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right now I believe the 27th would be ok for me.
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i will look for the 27th on my calander

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As of right now I see nothing else going on for the 27th. So good for me too.
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Works for me also. How we going to get some of the Ohio, PA or Ontario folks to come? And this is at Ellicott Creek park again? (I think Long Branch park is in Liverpool NY isn't it Dave?)

Larry
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes it is Larry!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Works for me also. How we going to get some of the Ohio, PA or Ontario folks to come? And this is at Ellicott Creek park again? (I think Long Branch park is in Liverpool NY isn't it Dave?)

Larry

oopse. lol yeah.

At any rate, if there are no objections to that, I am going to get something posted in the events section and post up in the Canadian Forum as well.
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no objections and do not have anything planned. Right now, I see no reason I could not make it.

I looked up on the shelters and now see why they were jerks for us sitting there. They get $60 a shelter to rent them out. At least there are plenty of trees and open space!
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure about the 27th, what with that being my birthday, the family might object to me disppearing.

Rich
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich - I'm sure they would let you and your GT go out to play for a couple hours.

Larry
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock