Started on: 11-27-2004 07:24 PM
Replies: 56
Last post by: stimpy on 11-29-2004 06:54 PM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2004 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
See you all around. Im going to be stepping away from the forum for an undetermined amount of time. Im happy that I have been able to help many people and to even cheer some up. God bless you all.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MarkJPana

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2004 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaDirect Link to This Post
u sure u dont want to get to post #12345 first? hehe. i see ur reasoning behind this. hope to see u return soon.
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2004 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
waaa
JazzMan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2004 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
Did I miss something?

JazzMan

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2004 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

Did I miss something?

JazzMan

I'm guessing the events leading up to/surrounding this thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/028379.html

My own opinion is some people seem to be taking WAAAAY too much to heart.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2004 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Ohh, please don't go, you are such a valued and respected member and everyone would miss your reposts of aincient chain emails disguised as inciteful political commentary and witty repartee! Not to mention, who will lead us in banning all those nasty trolls? Oh my I think I'm tearing up...

Oh wait. That's right. I don't care. Bye.

JazzMan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2004 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT86:

I'm guessing the events leading up to/surrounding this thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/028379.html

Ah, ok. I missed that thread. Darn.

If Avengador1 snoped or factchecked his topics before starting them he'd have hardly anything to say. Hehe...

Seemed like a nice enough guy other than the problem with checking the info he repeated here. I for one have only the fullest respect for him.

JazzMan

88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2004 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedDirect Link to This Post
Smells better in here already.
Liquid-Reality

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 196
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2004 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Liquid-RealitySend a Private Message to Liquid-RealityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:

Ohh, please don't go, you are such a valued and respected member and everyone would miss your reposts of aincient chain emails disguised as inciteful political commentary and witty repartee! Not to mention, who will lead us in banning all those nasty trolls? Oh my I think I'm tearing up...

Oh wait. That's right. I don't care. Bye.

Hey Stimpy I will say what he would like to say **** You ass hole.

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2004 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
John,

I for one will be sorry to see you go. You've always been a friend to me. Hell, when my computer was acting up you even offered to send me one no cost to me. Not everyone would do such a thing. I know what you were trying to do with the "children" who love to tear everything apart. Your adversary has his little buddies, and I'm guessing you do too. I don't send cookies to just anyone! I think you brought a lot to the forum. Not all of your posts were political, some were funny and some were tear jerkers. But in general you had good advice for all the newbies and I'm sure they appreciated all your help. Hang in there buddy. You can't let a few people run you off, because you still have more of us on here that care and are not afraid to say so.

Dar

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2004 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Liquid-Reality:

Hey Stimpy I will say what he would like to say **** You ass hole.

Well put. Does that invitation to church still stand?

PFF
System Bot
Liquid-Reality

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 196
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2004 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Liquid-RealitySend a Private Message to Liquid-RealityDirect Link to This Post

Well put. Does that invitation to church still stand?

Yeah it is at the corner of Go to hell and kiss my ass.

[This message has been edited by Liquid-Reality (edited 11-27-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2004 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Hey I been there.Thats a topless joint.

------------------

People that rate at the drop of a hat can kiss my lily white azz and If you don't like it I'd be proud to sport a negative from you.

And folks always remember to eat before driving on the coast.If you fly off the cliff and no one finds you the only thing worse than knowing you are going to bleed to death alone is to do it hungry.
PLAY HARD-DIE FAST

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
I didn't know people hard arch enimies in real life. Where's Batman at? You guy's are taking this much too seriously. Just go have a few e-beers together and I'm sure everything will be fine

Kris

APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post
One of the rare good guys gone. Some people just take things to close to heart.

[This message has been edited by APShaughnessy (edited 11-28-2004).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2004 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT86:

So what part of that thread is "making" him leave, the part where I wouldn't kiss his ass, the part where the backlash came from others who were also tired of his self righteousness and false idignation, or the part where Cliff closed yet another one of his attention grabbing threads? Just curious.

88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedDirect Link to This Post
so I pick up another 2 negs for my 5 word post in this thread.

You guys are freakin pathetic. Go f**k yourselves.

Pussies.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTNeverfinished:

Pussies.

Brother in arms!!

I second that motion and I really don't even like you but in this case we agree.
bring on the rates

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 11-28-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2004 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Wuv
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2004 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Forgive him father for he knows not what he does.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2004 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by avengador1:

See you all around. Im going to be stepping away from the forum for an undetermined amount of time. Im happy that I have been able to help many people and to even cheer some up. God bless you all.

And you...
You aint going anywhere, your gonna stay right here on this forum and tell those guys who giving you a hard time to kiss your freakin thick black curly hair filled ass!

Don't play this "oh pitty me" stuff, it's just silly.

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Pussies.

Brings to mind the old adage "it's not what you say, it's how you say it"

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Stimpy,

Yep, I know John has been after you. But, I can see where he's coming from. I once had you as a positve rating, but I changed it to a neutral rating. I just don't know which one of your names you are. Are you Maniak, or Stimpy or are you a mix who I'll call Jeff? I think John takes this forum way to heart. He's trying to stick up for Cliff and all the people that like this place, he considers it another home to him. This is the first time I saw him come after people. Even in his political threads he doesn't come after people he states what he wants to say and then he's out. (from what I saw, I don't usually read all of the stuff in them) So what, he has a thin skin, a lot of us do. Hell, people on here, some of them I consider friends now (hi Jeremy ) made me cry not so long ago. I don't think he knows why you are on the other side. He's loyal to this place and like me doesn't understand anyones thought process of going to the other side where there is nothing but a bunch of nasty thoughts.

As for me, I couldn't go to the other side with all that hate and come back here and ask for help. Yes, I saw your help Jose thread and it kills me that I don't know if its for real or not. I'd love to help you out a bit if it was for real, (actually it's killing me sitting here thinking about it) but I don't know who you are. The fun loving guy that throws in a few one liners for laughs, a mean spirited guy that bashes people. Or a mix of both? Are you saying those things about Jose to raise money for the other side? You see you put that doubt in the back of my mind and it's going to be hard to shake. I saw your plea for making the other side a good forum, but whats so wrong with this one???? And if it's so bad why do you want to be here? Just questions that have been running through my mind. You are you, and I won't pretend to know who you are. I've talked to John a few times and by most of his posts he stays true to form, so I have an idea of who he is as a person. Stimpy I don't know you, but I'm trying to figure all those questions out that I asked above. I tend to look on the better side of people, I hope that's the side you really are.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Darlene-stimpy is a good guy. A bit long winded at times, (Like I should talk) but he'd do anything in the world for those who need it. So he has strong opinions and won't back off. Tenacity is a virtue. If a stance is worth taking, it's worth holding. Sometimes one has to take the lumps for that stance, but it comes with the territory. I honestly doubt stimpy really has any hard feelings for anyone here, he's just trying to get his point accross like everyone else. Avengador1 also falls in that category. Irresistible force vs immovable object.
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Pussies.

LOL. I picked up 3 for my 4 LETTER post. AHAHA classic

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Black88GT

4271 posts
Member since May 2000

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Stimpy,

Yep, I know John has been after you. But, I can see where he's coming from.

How? Stimpy is one of the coolest guys on here and he's been here since the beginning. The whole Maniak thing was just a freakin joke making fun of a certain 2m4 supporter and all of you internet junkies got offended over it. It's just an internet forum and stimpy makes light of that which is refreshing sometimes. People like avengador take it too seriously, he should just change his pad and get on with life.

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
I don't doubt Stimpy's honesty for a millisecond.He may be abrasive at times,but he is who he is and I respect him for that!
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2004 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Stimpy,

Yep, I know John has been after you. But, I can see where he's coming from. I once had you as a positve rating, but I changed it to a neutral rating. I just don't know which one of your names you are. Are you Maniak, or Stimpy or are you a mix who I'll call Jeff?

I know that avengador wants this thread to be all about me and how I ran him out of town, but please keep in mind that in the past week he was the one who started multiple threads to try to shame me. Which obviously worked. The messed up thing about the whole Maniak situation is that I would feel genuinely bad about it if I had said anything that was out of charecter for me as Maniak. I challenged A1 to find a single post that I made as Maniak in the recent threads that was in any way inflammatory in a manner not keeping with my personality. He had to search back 2 years to this thread... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000003/HTML/20031229-6-016969.html . Not really what I consider damning material. edhering posted in one of A1's threads how he was so mad that he gave both user ID's negative ratings. I sent him a very civil PM asking the same question- Was it what I said or was it because you got tricked. No answer. I'll put the same challenge to you, Darlene. You know how easy it is to fill in the blanks in your head and jump to someone saying what they never said. Show me what I said as Maniak that was so objectionable and so inconsistant with my charecter.

I think John takes this forum way to heart. He's trying to stick up for Cliff and all the people that like this place, he considers it another home to him. This is the first time I saw him come after people. Even in his political threads he doesn't come after people he states what he wants to say and then he's out.

I think most of us regular posters feel the same way. And quite truthfully, I wouldn't have expected him to be the one to go on crusades. But maybe after 12,000 posts in 3 years, it's time for a break. Maybe it will help his perspective.

I don't think he knows why you are on the other side. He's loyal to this place and like me doesn't understand anyones thought process of going to the other side where there is nothing but a bunch of nasty thoughts.

I take it that you're speaking about Howard's forum. Since you have an opinion about it, I can only assume that you've visited the site and read content. Can you tell me what I've done that's worse? There are quite a few people who you would mostly only see in the Tech section here that basically erupted due to all the misinformation and what they consider BS on this forum. I've "known" a lot of these people for quite some time, and wish them the best for making themselves an actual resource. Again, I challenge you to find a single post of mine over there that would shock anyone who has read my posts here.

As for me, I couldn't go to the other side with all that hate and come back here and ask for help. Yes, I saw your help Jose thread and it kills me that I don't know if its for real or not. I'd love to help you out a bit if it was for real, (actually it's killing me sitting here thinking about it) but I don't know who you are. The fun loving guy that throws in a few one liners for laughs, a mean spirited guy that bashes people. Or a mix of both? Are you saying those things about Jose to raise money for the other side? You see you put that doubt in the back of my mind and it's going to be hard to shake.

Well, that sucks. "Raising money for the other side"? I hardly think they're doing the bandwidth to justify me risking my mortal soul by stealing money intended for kids so they can post info about nitrous jets on iron dukes. If that's the kind of guy that you think I could possibly be, then have a happy life, I don't want to know you.

I saw your plea for making the other side a good forum, but whats so wrong with this one???? And if it's so bad why do you want to be here? Just questions that have been running through my mind.

Where is the dichotomy here? Why is impossible to try to make for a good technical resource out of the bad kids tree house, while still participating here? When did I say that PFF was bad? Do I need to just fall in line while people like Porvette get banned for a signature? He never posted a single contraversial thing, yet he got banned because enough people believed the insinuation that he might be The Punisher. I thought that was sick, and I wanted to make a point about that. There's nothing wrong with this place, but there's plenty wrong with a LOT of the people here if that type of thing can happen.

You are you, and I won't pretend to know who you are. I've talked to John a few times and by most of his posts he stays true to form, so I have an idea of who he is as a person. Stimpy I don't know you, but I'm trying to figure all those questions out that I asked above. I tend to look on the better side of people, I hope that's the side you really are.

Well, that's just the thing, isn't it. People "rating"/judging other people, not on the content of their posts, but what they "think" they are saying. Even defending someone can backfire and blow up in one's face. I've got the note to prove it.

[This message has been edited by stimpy (edited 11-28-2004).]

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
stimpy rocks!

pretty much what hugh said, people on the board shouldn't leave just cause of a few people. Everyone's disliked by somebody as you can tell in the ratings.

If you're getting emails or pm's just block them, I haven't followed everything through on the threads just a thought. Like I said rethink it, if not take a little break and start over.

[This message has been edited by LoW_KeY (edited 11-28-2004).]

jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
Let me toss in my .02 Cents.

Avengador1, you never said that you were leaving for good but we will miss you in the interim. Go ahead and take a break, get away from this place for a little while, get refreshed. You have helped out many folks, myself included, have plenty of friends here, look forward to your return. It is not a bad thing to take issues to heart, sometimes we can't distinguish zeal from temper though.

Stimpy, you're a good guy, helped me out before in tech and you have conviction which is great. Sometimes your conviction comes across in a difficult manner to understand, I don't know if your are sticking to a point or poking a stick into it to see the reaction. Avangador1 offered a truce flag, can you be big enough to reciprocate for the sake of some peace.

Personally, I say its time to give this a rest. The major trouble makers have decided to leave, we should be able to talk Fiero's and have some fun around here. C'mon everyone, lets drop this now already and be friends or at least tolerate each other here. Never think that I would long for an old fashioned knock down, drag out, flame war over politics or religion. May I please suggest moving on for the sake of some peace and relative quiet?

jetman

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post

So what part of that thread is "making" him leave, the part where I wouldn't kiss his ass, the part where the backlash came from others who were also tired of his self righteousness and false idignation, or the part where Cliff closed yet another one of his attention grabbing threads? Just curious.

I don't think anything is making him leave, but I think his "crusade" backfired on him a bit, and he's feeling a little sorry for himself. I was kind of surprised to see him call you out, it didn't seem to be his style to be that confrontational. I didn't quite understand why he was so upset with you, but I agree with those who've said he's protective of the forum. I think he just over-reacted, and maybe needs some time off to regain his perspective.

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
[cheesy organ music]

Tune in tomorrow for another chapter of...As the Forum Turns

[/cheesy organ music]

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2004 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

It was a joke, folks.

Not that I always agree with Stimpy's methods or motives, but he speaks the truth here. I was there.
Maniak was born long before the "multiple moniker" rule (back before anybody had ever been banned).

Think you could find the first Maniak84 post?

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 11-28-2004).]

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Stimpy paint Maniak's 2m4 green and what do you have?!?!None other then....

Ahh forget it

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2004 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Think you could find the first Maniak84 post?

This might be it...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000001/HTML/20020208-2-011243.html

Notice that it took about 45 minutes for Black88GT to unmask me, and a couple more days for some other people to read all the posts before they replied!

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Show me what I said as Maniak that was so objectionable and so inconsistant with my charecter.

The point you were trying to make as Maniak wasn't lost on me, Stimpy, but you're missing a very important part of the psychology of human interactions. What a person considers acceptable behavior is based, to a certain extent, on their relationship with the person saying it.
For example, there are things a friend of yours could say to you that would make you laugh, but if a total stranger said the exact same words in the exact same way, it could provoke a fight. Our measure of acceptable behavior isn't static, and it varies from person to person based on our past experiences with each person.

Stimpy has a history of being crass and sometimes offensive, but not in a malacious way. The type type of humor that would make a friend laugh, and maybe punch you in the shoulder. But if a total stranger walked up and offered you a Dirty Sanchez, you're reaction would be different because you don't have a history or context to put the argument in perspective.

So, yes, it is possible that saying something as Maniak would be objectionable even if it would be ok if Stimpy said it.

------------------

DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2004 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroDirect Link to This Post
Stimpy,
By choosing to go to the bizzaro forum you are in fact supporting them. The bizzaro members "were" members here who could not keep there mouth shut. They put themselves before the forum. There are plenty of things people want to say, but dont because its something called respect. Those banned members didnt have any. So by you going to the other bizzaro forum and trying to make it a legit place is derespecting this place by supporting troublemakers.

Why does the fact that some people have "information" to share exclude them from acting decent? Who cares how much someone supposedly knows if they are an as$hole about it?? Trying to make a good technical resource out of the bad kids tree house makes no sense to me. SH/JM were posting questions in tech just like anyone else. Well SH had some awesome DREMEL work They know so much yet they arent running anything special in there Fieros????

------------------
PLANKTON FOR PRESIDENT 2008 :D

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2004 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Good point Formula. I didn't miss that, but you were able to put it words much better then I could. I look one step further in that progression, and offer that someone will see an improper message where there is none based on who the messenger is (or in this case who they think it may be).

[This message has been edited by stimpy (edited 11-28-2004).]

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Well Stimpy, here I am sitting here red faced once again. It's the whole Darlene syndrome. Open mouth before you know all the details and insert foot very far into my mouth. Someday I should just realize I shouldn't open my mouth, or maybe I should just shove it way down there so I suffocate myself and can't make a fool out of myself once again.

Here is my apology. Stimpy, I'm sorry for coming out and misjudging your character. I did jump to conclusions and for that I am truly sorry. I actually didn't think you were trying to cheat money from people here. I did know in my heart that you wanted to do something for Jose out of the goodness of your heart but then my head seemed to kick in and put doubt in my thoughts. I should just go with my instincts and realize that you are a good person. Not many people would try to do that for a little boy. I'm ashamed that I thought of you that way and I am truly sorry. And boy do I type things that people can take two different ways.

I realize you probably don't want to get to know me.........but I guess I would like to get to know the real Stimpy if that's okay with you.

I'm sending you a pm.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock