Started on: 06-13-2001 03:44 PM
Replies: 39
Last post by: 84Bill on 06-14-2001 01:01 PM
stimpy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Well, sometime in the next couple of hours, I will hit 2000 posts with my current moniker. It's been a fun ride even if I've managed to piss off lots of people (almost all Canadian). But I think it's time to hang it up. I'm not going to be leaving the forum, don't get me wrong, I'm just going to go nto hiding under an assumed identity.

Now, if someone does discover my true identity, then I will come back as good old stimpy. Kinda like an internet version of "Where's Waldo?" Any vendors wanna donate prizes?

------------------
Loud Pipes Save Lives!

[This message has been edited by stimpy (edited 06-13-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
(TV Dramatics) Stimp try not to Post. it's going to be ok, your going to make it. You have so much to live for. Stimp ..... Stimpy nooo! We can have you reset. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CALL AN ADMINISTRATOR!!

------------------
This is a copy of RiceCooker's witty signature,
It makes me a lemming

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
A rose is still a rose by another name...

Yeah, like it is going to be real hard to tell who the new guy is who posts just like the old stimpy.

Or is it going to be like Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Stimpy, or Bruce Banner/Hulk-Stimpy?

Still, it will be fun. I can name that "new" Stimpy in 3 posts.

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Name that stimpy!

Hehe, am I that transparent? I'm not gonna make it easy. For example, my new persona will not mock Canadians, will believe that twin turbos can and have been put in Fieros by 19 year old kids, and will not use the phrase "booger munching imbecile".
I'll probably still get my oil changed at Wal-Mart, though.
Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
I'm not going to be leaving the forum, don't get me wrong, I'm just going to go nto hiding under an assumed identity.

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out who new member "Ren" is.

Any vendors wanna donate prizes?

When someone guesses who you are, you get the prizes?

------------------
This is a copy of 84Bill's copy of RiceCooker's witty signature,
It makes me a lemming^2

FieroTiffany
No longer registered
Report this Post06-13-2001 04:06 PM   Send a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post
This is not stimpy's new identity.
Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
for this to really work you would have needed to already have another name that you've seeded with a few posts already so no one will be suspicious when someone with 1 or 2 posts shows up.

or have you done that already (like you'd tell if you have)?

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTiffany:
This is not stimpy's new identity.

Damn! I was gonna use that one!

No Phil, gonna keep it on the up & up. My new persona will not appear until I've made my 2000th post. It's gonna be funny seeing every new member being accused of being stimpy. "Who the fuct is stimpy?" Hehe.

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
*points to stimpy*
LOOK!!! I found em!!!
*scratches head*
Hmmm, that was too easy.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Now, if someone does discover my true identity, then I will come back as good old stimpy.

Can I play too?

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
Can I play too?

FOUL! FOUL!

You have the distinct advantage over us unless Stimpy changes his ISP provider and/or can spoof his assigned IP number, to which I see you are logging!

hmmmmm?

Share the prize with you Cliff!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, you want to take a new identity too? 1700 posts is a nice even number.

Oh, I get it, you want to unmask me. Naw, you gotta be like Alfred the butler.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Naw, you gotta be like Alfred the butler.

Yes, but isn't the butler always the one who did it?

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
All your stimpy are belong to us.

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
Can I play too?

LOL
oh, I have got to see this.

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
OK, I've come up with the perfect prize for the winner. The first person to correctly start a new thread in the Off-Topic section stating that they know my true identity will win a gift certificate for a Mobil 1 oil change from Wal-Mart Tire and Lube Express. For those pople whoaren't the smartest shoppers in the world, that is valued at $27.

Anyone who guesses incorrectly will be disqualified. Moderators and administrators of Pennocks Fiero Forum, along with employees and their families are not allowed to claim prizes.

Iamnotstimpy
No longer registered
Report this Post06-13-2001 05:27 PM   Send a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Who is stimpy?

------------------
Loud Pipes are over rated!

[This message has not been edited by stimpy

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
This is gonna be fun.

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

Black 88 Formula.
Red 88 Duke coupe. "The Project"
88 Formula parts car. "The Donor"

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Its on now!

------------------
Dillon
Black '87 SE V6

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Looks like he is on his last breath 1999 posts, one more and he's gone
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post06-13-2001 07:27 PM   Send a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Fantom
No longer registered
Report this Post06-13-2001 07:27 PM   Send a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
any new member could be stimpy maybe i am stimpy

Justin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinClick Here to visit Justin's HomePageSend a Private Message to JustinDirect Link to This Post
Seeing as how stimpy said he wasn't retiring until his 2000th post, unless he went back on his word you are not him. WAY TO GO!!!

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, pretend you were never trying in the first place.

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post06-13-2001 07:56 PM   Send a Private Message to JustinDirect Link to This Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wait.. okie

------------------

galen@spinrpg.com -1988 Hawaiin Orchid Coupe w/ sunroof
AIM: GalenRPG - WebJolt Pictures

saleenfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saleenfieroSend a Private Message to saleenfieroDirect Link to This Post
Chances are, the new user name was already created and been used a few times before we were notified about this little game......I think Stimpy's new name is....THEOGRE!!!, oh waitaminit...nah forget it
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
The anti stimpy

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Ok, one thing guys - please do not create new users just for the sake of creating a new "could be stimpy"-user.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Is the contest officially on?
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
It's
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

stimpy

8197 posts
Member since Jan 2000
on!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Hey that means we can attain warp

With the new stimpy antistimpy reactor! Sure we'll need some kind of containment field but it will work in theory. There is one cause for concern thow If the antistimpy overwhelms stimpy the Canadains will surly overrun our boarders so I guess it would be best to weaken the stimpy to antistimpy containment field thus allowing more stimpy saturation

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-13-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
Fantom
No longer registered
Report this Post06-13-2001 10:49 PM   Send a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
dont play his game he is trying to make us all look like fools do you really believe there are stimpy wannabes i think not he just wants to see his name on a topic
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fantom:
dont play his game he is trying to make us all look like fools do you really believe there are stimpy wannabes i think not he just wants to see his name on a topic

AHEM! Perhaps you need some glasses or maybe I should just staple Cliffs note (below) to a 2 x 4 and smack you in the face with it a few times!

Ok, one thing guys - please do not create new users just for the sake of creating a new "could be stimpy"-user.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-13-2001).]

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
Fantom,I really hope you're kidding.
Fantom
No longer registered
Report this Post06-14-2001 12:15 AM   Send a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
yes i am kidding his reaction would be easy to tell its stimpy but if i offended im sorry have fun stimpy where ever you are cliff i sent mail
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
I don't understand why you would do this.. Do most of us care??
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
I don't understand why you would do this.. Do most of us care??

I sure as hell don't! I can change my oil myself and do a better job than Wal-Mart! So there, stimpy

------------------
sqoach@yahoo.com

84 SE (project car?)
85 Coupe (parts car)
86 SC (daily driver)

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
Personally I just think it's funny. Something else to keep me from doing my work during the day.. LOL
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
I think Fantom is really Stimpy in disguise

------------------
Jaime
84SE red
AOL IM: Jaygee79
Jaygee79's Web Page

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2001 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
My apologies for hitting you with a 2 x 4 IE and attached note Fantom. I should have use a pool noodle and tape.
I'm sorry

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock