MANIAK84 is Stimpy by fierojunky
Started on: 06-14-2001 12:16 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Black88GT on 06-14-2001 11:56 PM
fierojunky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
Busted?

------------------

All show and no go is like a Wonder Bra. Looks really good untill you open it up

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87ECO5

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
I wasn't here. I don't know how this post got here!

[This message has been edited by 87ECO5 (edited 06-14-2001).]

Maniak84

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2001 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Maniak84Send a Private Message to Maniak84Direct Link to This Post
We have a winner! Phew, I was getting tired of soundin like an imbecile in my posts. (No comments, JohnnyK)
Problem is, Black88GT pegged me about 11 hours ago, but he didn't start the new thread like this to make his claim. So from the peanut gallery, who gets the oil change from Wal-Mart?

BTW, who was iamnotstimpy? That was way too funny. Classic.

But anyway, I'll be bringing stimpy back an putting the booger-munching imbecile, Maniak84, back on the shelf. If Cliff feels like unreistering that userID, that's fine.

Maniak84, The artist formerly known as stimpy

Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Maniak84:
We have a winner!

Actually thats makes sense, new members don't always act like they know how to use the forum, (such as the reply w/ quote feature) and such.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2001 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
I was the Iamnotstimpy culprit, I went thru about 50 old posts to get some ideas on how to flush you out. Anyways Congratulations Fierojunky!

BTW Stimpy I would like your permission to use the "stimpy Antistimpy reactor engine (R)". I dont want any copyright issues to crop up during the patent process.
Thanks

(C) 2001 Bilkco
stimpy antistimpy reactor engine
patent pending

ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
Maniak/Stimpy, I just about busted a gut when you posted the "Hey, where can I get wheels like that" comment on the dead-street-racer post.
fierojunky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Stimpy - Don't worry about the oil change man. After the whole PepBoys incident I'll never take ANY vehicle to a service station/department store to get any work done. Great Game though. I didn't see any of your other post except for the one about the joke. Guess I'll do a search for them.

------------------

All show and no go is like a Wonder Bra. Looks really good untill you open it up

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2001 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
How about a nice shiny red EGR cover? Thanks to everybody for helping me commemorate my 2000th post!

------------------
Loud Pipes Save Lives!

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
So are we still gonna run the 84 off a a cliff to get it to go faster or what?

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
I knew it was Stimpy lol. Once he said something about "50 buck" I was like no way would someone really be that dumb.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock