Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  dun with my 1984 feiro 2m4 4cilinder, gitting a beter car. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
dun with my 1984 feiro 2m4 4cilinder, gitting a beter car. by Maniak84
Started on: 09-03-2002 10:23 PM
Replies: 62
Last post by: Smoooooth GT on 09-08-2002 12:39 PM
Maniak84

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2002 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Maniak84Send a Private Message to Maniak84Direct Link to This Post
Im dicided to get red of my 1984 feiro 2m4 4 cilinder cuz i cant take enuf chikens init I treid once, but the chikens kep fliyin up in my face whils i was drivng. then i treid to put them inthe trunck they deid.
I ned sumthin wiht a beggr trunck sos I cen fit mor chikens init and I want to kep my colleshion of olsen twins stuff init cuz my unkle keeps getting my magseens all stiky
My gammy Perl has an Volare from 1976 is a 6 cilinder. cani put nitrus on it?

can i shaun?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2002 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
Hey you might want to take spelling lessons too!
DarkRain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2002 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRainSend a Private Message to DarkRainDirect Link to This Post
Urrrr, WHAT?
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2002 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
Hahaha! Classic!
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2002 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
(somebody help me get back up!)
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2002 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
Maniak, you can carry tons of chickens in your Fiero! All you have to do is "choke" them first Ask Dude16 for instructions. I hear he's the master at it

------------------

FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2002 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
I needed a good laugh. Thanks.
Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2002 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
ROTFLMAO...

God bless Maniak...

Maybe if you gave the Chikens a hit of nitrus before you put them in the Feiro, they wouldn't be so apt to fly around? Hmm?

Hartz

jubjub2m6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2002 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jubjub2m6Click Here to visit jubjub2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to jubjub2m6Direct Link to This Post
did,
Huked on Fonik'z wurk 4 u?

------------------

86SE Gold 4spd Modified
VROOOOOOM!!

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2002 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
LMAO, Stim... I mean Maniak84!

[85][NeedsWork][2M4]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Send a Private Message to [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Maniak84:
Im dicided to get red of my 1984 feiro 2m4 4 cilinder...

This guy is Dude16's cousin... hahah

PFF
System Bot
dosed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dosedClick Here to visit dosed's HomePageSend a Private Message to dosedDirect Link to This Post
It takes a lot of raw talent to misspell with that much greatness.

- dosed

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroDirect Link to This Post
It takes even more talent to spell the southern accent out, haven't seen anything this funny since the original Austin Poweres movie
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hartz:
ROTFLMAO...

God bless Maniak...

WORD!! Just what I needed, a little Maniak relief.

Yeah, Maniak, just take the NAWWWWWS off your Iron Duck and it should fit nicely on your gram's Volare. You'll need to increase the jet size to keep it at at full 3 horsepower increase on that engine though, since it's a six cylinder.

atarian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for atarianClick Here to visit atarian's HomePageSend a Private Message to atarianDirect Link to This Post
That is the best impersonation of a backwoods cowpoke I ever heard. By any chance are you from Mississippi or the Ozarks. HA HA
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I don't know about you, and I usually stay out of this, but I've had it with Maniak84! I say we ban him! This forum is going down the drain because of the 6,000 members we now have, like what, 3 or 4 people that talk out of their arse! That's like 0.06% of the members!

Yeah, and I'm sick of him hijacking threads. I've seen 3 threads now that he has hijacked. That leaves me with only 574,997 other threads where I can be free of his nonsense.

And I'm removing the link to this forum from my webpage! My webpage gets 20 hits per day, and I'm sure at least one of them goes to this forum thru that link so let's see how happy Cliff is now that I'm no longer sending traffic his way!

And Cliff isn't doing sh!t about it. I'm sure he has tons of time every day to read the 2,000 new messages each day, so why he hasn't spotted this bs yet is beyond me.

Oh, and you should al reconsider getting loans from a new company I found. With the money you are saving you could get a new blue dingy thingy for your Fiero. I want to help you all so here is the link.
www.thisaintnospam.com/loans?whenclickedsendmoneyto=CliffPennock

Oh, and I'm leaving too!
----------------
Ban Maniak84

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
Ohhhh Cliff..

hehe

Maniak84

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2002 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Maniak84Send a Private Message to Maniak84Direct Link to This Post
Im sory if i ofended anyon but ithing you poeple ar crazee iff you tihnk that teh feiro is beter car then 1976 Volare its a 6 cilinder tehy use them for policecop cars
My cusn keps geting puled over when he drives my feiro its cuz its a 4 cilinder he says but i thing its cus the police mite know what he ded to the perty 4H girls sheep. I toled him taht was a wrongbad thing todo.my Gammy Perls bo Mr. needemeyer says the 1976 Volare has 425 horspower an he shud no cuz untel he got fird from the scool for havn swimmin partis at his hows for som of the boys he towt wudshop. mr. Needemeyer is smart, but i don't think he noes that gammy perl has 2 washrums cuz he keps walkin in on me wen im polishin my tool,he mus nevr do it himslf, cus he jus stands ther an starres. Hes kinna creepy

-----------

BAN STIMPY!

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
HUH?

------------------
Question my ability,question my intelligence,never question my integrity!

[85][NeedsWork][2M4]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Send a Private Message to [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:
HUH?

hahah - don't worry I didn't understand a word either.

fieroman_5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman_5000Send a Private Message to fieroman_5000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
[B]
www.thisaintnospam.com/loans?whenclickedsendmoneyto=CliffPennock

B]

HAHAHAHAand to think I actually clicked that link...LOL!

Fieroman

------------------

PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
This is a bunch of Crap! I'm leaving too!
fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
Cliff you are a poopy head, that link no work for fieroman84, ahhhhh
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

...I ned sumthin wiht a beggr trunck sos I cen fit mor chikens init and I want to kep my colleshion of olsen twins stuff init cuz my unkle keeps getting my magseens all stiky
My gammy Perl has an Volare from 1976 is a 6 cilinder. cani put nitrus on it?

can i shaun?

Just don't put 17" wheels on it. It'll make your windows crack.

ROFLMAO!!!

------------------
Raydar

ReFormulated

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Whooohoo!! Hilarious & timeless!! Where ya been Maniak?? & GOOOOO Cliff!!!
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
am I less intelligent because I can't read it or is he less intelligent because he can't spell?
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Im sory if i ofended anyon but ithing you poeple ar crazee iff you tihnk that teh feiro is beter car then 1976 Volare its a 6 cilinder tehy use them for policecop cars
My cusn keps geting puled over when he drives my feiro its cuz its a 4 cilinder he says but i thing its cus the police mite know what he ded to the perty 4H girls sheep. I toled him taht was a wrongbad thing todo.my Gammy Perls bo Mr. needemeyer says the 1976 Volare has 425 horspower an he shud no cuz untel he got fird from the scool for havn swimmin partis at his hows for som of the boys he towt wudshop. mr. Needemeyer is smart, but i don't think he noes that gammy perl has 2 washrums cuz he keps walkin in on me wen im polishin my tool,he mus nevr do it himslf, cus he jus stands ther an starres. Hes kinna creepy

-----------

BAN STIMPY!

Well, if the Volare doesn't work out, there's this guy down in OK that has a POS Gold Fiero GT...screen name is Stumpy, or something like that... that he's been trying to palm off on someone for years. Maybe the two of you could "work out a deal"...

[This message has been edited by litespd (edited 09-04-2002).]

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post

[B]
My cusn keps geting puled over when he drives my feiro its cuz its a 4 cilinder he says but i thing its cus the police mite know what he ded to the perty 4H girls sheep. I toled him taht was a wrongbad thing todo.[B]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha OMG, Did anyone else laugh so hard they almost died from that?

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
I understand every word in both posts. Is that bad?

Hey Cliff thanks for the link! I've saved $0.02 a year on my car insurance! All I had to do was give them my social security and credit card numbers!

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2002 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonDirect Link to This Post
I'm almost too scared to encourage any more of this, and its Fiero related even.
PFF
System Bot
OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2002 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what is worse, the fact that this thread is stil going on, or the fact that I keep checking it twice a day to see what has been added.
4h girls sheep, thats funny
Leper
No longer registered
Report this Post09-05-2002 01:16 AM   Send a Private Message to OH10fieroDirect Link to This Post
Maniak, 6cyl Volaires are execllent street machines. Not only can you add nitrous to them, you can add, not one, not two, but five or more turbos to the motor without fear of blowing up an expensive motor. Then if you're really bored, get another 6, some duct tape and JB weld and a spare afternoon, and you can have a v12 Volaire.
Not only will you be able to haul your chickens and olsen twins stuff in it in style, but you might actually have a shot at picking the actual Olsen Twins up. Girlies can't resist a v12, especially in a car as stylish as a volaire. Of course, your Gammy Perl might not be able to resist either and you'll be stuck without a car.
Fair warning.

------------
BAN THE AMISH

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2002 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
policecop cars!!! wrongbad thing to do! Cliff leaving and his loan company!!

Oh, priceless stuff guys

------------
BAN ME!

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

[This message has been edited by artherd (edited 09-05-2002).]

[This message has been edited by artherd (edited 09-05-2002).]

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2002 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe that I understood all that, I can still hear him telling stories through his TOOTH!!! heh,

THIS ROCKS.

Cliff: I invested money the company called CliffPennockTrustFund. I found it on that link to the great loan I got. The loan has a 6.8% dpr. They said a daily percentage rate was better than an annual %rate for interest. It was the biggest, hardest word to pronouce, so I figured it must be an important player in todays economy. Keep us posted on any other deals you hear about.

Thanks again,

MOBILE

------------------
Member MN Fieros Forever 1986 GT. Self Installed SC3800/getrag almost everything performance wise is modified/upgraded, inside and out. Over 10 years in Car Audio and Car Electronics Experiance P.S. GOT 19"s??(all the way around)

[This message has been edited by MOBILE (edited 09-05-2002).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2002 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Me too!

----------------
Ban Jo!
Save the whales! Collect the entire set!

Maniak84

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2002 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Maniak84Send a Private Message to Maniak84Direct Link to This Post
Gammy Perl tels me that Ic ant haveher Volare cos tehn she won haf anywy to git to bingo i think she cud git a rid from her Mr Needemeyer but I tihnk he's kinda stupid mebbe. our bathtub works fine if you rins the chiken poop out ofit but mr Needemeyerspends a lot of time goin to a "bathhouse' were he has to take a bath wiht a bunch of other mens he invitated me to go with him but I thin ktahts weerd. My unkle went with him a couple of somtimes.
anyways no volare. i did see a car in eh parkeen lot at walmart for sael it was a fairmont ford an my fren jimbo told me that them are the saem car as a mustang underneeth. he mus be crazy
fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2002 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
Ban Fiero's
Shaun41178

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2002 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun41178Send a Private Message to Shaun41178Direct Link to This Post
HAHHAa nice one.

But why are you asking me about nitrous? I know nothing of the sorts. I think it is cheating.

Too bad about the Volare. Does this mean you are keeping the Fiero? I can tell you how to make that Puke engine go!

You know I tried typing like you Maniak for my response but it goes against ever fiber in my being. I will say this; it takes actual talent to write like that. I am legitimately impressed.

This thread is hilarious. Thank you kind sir.

------------------
Formula 5 spd
Dual Tb intake, nitrous, off road pipe

Shaun41178@hotmail.com

0-bj in .8 seconds

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2002 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Ban Franklin!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock