Started on: 09-23-2002 10:28 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: OH10fiero on 09-24-2002 10:39 PM
Maniak84

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2002 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Maniak84Send a Private Message to Maniak84Direct Link to This Post

teh lesberian tot me hwo to psot pishures on teh fourm so i got a pishure of my feiro 2m4. its a 4cilider evn thuoh i have teh stikker i dont hav nitrus yet but im gonna
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2002 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
Now Maniak, you be careful hanging out with those lesberians - they'll break your heart every time!

Hartz

cstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2002 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cstrickerSend a Private Message to cstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Gotta love the coke can exhaust. That a pishure of the lesberian on the license plate?

------------------
Chris Stricker
85 Metallic Copper 3.4L Finale

dosed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2002 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dosedClick Here to visit dosed's HomePageSend a Private Message to dosedDirect Link to This Post
I love the Olsen Twins too! Can't wait until they start starring in **** together!

- dosed

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2002 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post
This car rocks.

I love feiro 2m4's.

If his librarian looks like his license plate, I need to read more!!

MOBILE

cstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2002 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cstrickerSend a Private Message to cstrickerDirect Link to This Post
OH, librarian, and i thought i could read maniakese? maniakan? maniench? maniese? what exactly would you call that...?
OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2002 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow, so how many ponies you got at the wheels ? if you add more stickers and air scoops you could have that car in the 9's. BTW if your gonna get NOS remember to get the big bottle for more hp, as a matter of fact get two.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2002 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Love the rear spoiler, Maniak...is that your own design, or did you buy it from one of those "import speed shops"? Is it plywood, or particle board? How much downforce does it give you? Can you build one for me?
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2002 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Love the whitewall on the front. How many of the tires actually match?

------------------
Dillon
Black '87 SE V6
Metallic Green '87 GT (pics coming soon)

"And this one time, on the Fiero Forum..."

Wipe0ut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2002 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wipe0utClick Here to visit Wipe0ut's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wipe0utDirect Link to This Post
LOL
Make me laugh every time.. that picture is great.
OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2002 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:
Love the rear spoiler, Maniak...is that your own design, or did you buy it from one of those "import speed shops"? Is it plywood, or particle board? How much downforce does it give you? Can you build one for me?

use card board to save weight, plus cheaper to replace if you need to, just go to the nearest grocery store and rummage through the dumpsters, and some will even come with theier own graphics on them which will add to you hp.

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock