Started on: 01-01-2008 10:47 PM
Replies: 270
Last post by: nosrac on 01-30-2013 11:15 AM
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2009 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
It's great to see some progress on your ride! What kind of dash is that?
IP: Logged
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2009 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. Im ready for it to be finished. Money has just been realy tight. It's just the stock dash. I wish i had one of yours haha.

Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Heres just a recap of the progress made.

When i first got it.

Some mods.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

These next pictures were taken last weekend. The scoops have the base coat of the new color.

Tweaked Stage 2's

Revised hood vents

Under the dash sub

Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 03-13-2009).]

HC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post
Great looking car! I like those rims, what tire size?

------------------
Arizona Fiero Club

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2009 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I like the way you are doing her up. Really tasteful. I have a question for you. What size sub is that under your dash? Is that an 8"? I am actually going to remove my stock plastic sub box from under the dash on your inspirational pic. I had saved it a while back, and have been itching to build my own in that area. I had almost ordered an 8" sub from Crutchfield yesterday. But I figured that today I would take a few measurements first. Thanks in advance.

------------------

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the compliments. Yeah my sub is 8 inches. I built the box a little to big so it was a tight fit but at least it doesnt rattle. When i get my car done i plan on replacing the carpet and dyno mating the inside.

Austin
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2009 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Austin. I appreciate the info. I got my factory sub box out in about a minute. So I made a cardboard mock up of the new box. An 8" is perfect. Factory sub box. Sounds like an oxymoron. Like a 4" speaker pounding the ground. Ahh, the 80's.

No problem on the compliments. Looks as if you put more than a minute into her. I really like clean lines. Yours has them. Keep it up.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
NEW PICTURES! Here it is baking after paint.

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2009 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
looking good
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2009 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Wow! New paint sure makes a huge difference.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Yeah it does. Thanks. And your front bumper makes a huge difference too.

Austin
PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
And here she is painted and looking prettty.

Cell phone pics

New shift knob

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
That looks really sharp! I like it!

------------------

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. Its only taken four years. haha But my only complaint is my tires.. They are too thin so when it comes time i getting bigger tires. I'm not a fan of the rubberbands i have on there currently. Too much room in the wheelwells.

Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 03-29-2009).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Awesome transformation.

I have watched your build for awhile and i must say the final result is amazing.

Congratulations.
Ayrow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AyrowClick Here to visit Ayrow's HomePageSend a Private Message to AyrowDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for keeping the moulding black. I know a lot of people paint it the same color as the rest of the car and to me, it just never looks right.
As was stated earlier, you are keeping things tasteful. Nice job.

I am getting ready to do FieroKing's headlight mod as well. Do you have any word of wisdom before I start?

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Very nice - I like it a lot! Especially the taillight setup is great!

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, Rebuilt&blueprinted V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post
Great looking car! The bumper looks awesome!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Paint looks like candy! Awesome job. I said it before, and I will say it again, that is one tastefully done ride.

------------------

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Great looking ride
if you ever get up around Woodstock, Ga. look me up.
i would love to see the car in person.
Rob's frontend looks great on the car IMO one of the best ones made.
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
Looking really good! Congrats on sticking with it. Don't you love it when a plan comes together.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys for all the compliments. Im really happy with how it all came together. Ive missed driving this fun little car. The outside is done now to do some things to the interior. Haha the list never ends.

Austin
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vendetta:

And here she is painted and looking prettty.

Very Nice! Was the paint buffed?
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Yeah the paint was buffed. I have been receiving questions about my hood vent and i made that custom by modifying the FieRo hood scoop blue prints at first and then modifying my own original scoop hah. here are some pictures.

And my shifter changed today too. From this to this.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Vendetta

751 posts
Member since Jul 2004
Here is my new sig if i can manage to get it to work.
Edit: I forgot to say it will be smaller when i make it my sig.

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 04-08-2009).]

Steve25

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post
Very nice! Well done! You are an inspiration to keep me going on mine!

Steve

------------------
Steve AT 88GTP DOT com
88 GT

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post
That is a great looking car!
It's nice to see someone who pays attention to detail and precision and keeps things tasteful and professional looking.
You've made some excellent choices on what you've done so far and it clearly has resulted in a remarkable car.
Well done!
fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Direct Link to This Post
WOW! This is EXACTLY where I'm headed with mine! T-tops and all ... Your work is excellent - great attention to detail and not overdone (someone said "tasteful")

I have a set of Dietmar scoops in the queue for my car. Do you have any pics of your car with NO panels, prior to installing the scoops? I was wondering what to expect under there. Are the scoops "functional"; do they bring air into the engine compartment?

[This message has been edited by fyrebird68 (edited 04-08-2009).]

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Nice build.

Could you go into more detail on the underdash sub? Is it an 8"?
Got more pictures?
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
yeah its an 8 inch but its loud enough for my taste. I'll take more pictures this weekend and see if i can find the diagram someone gave to me on how to make it.

Thanks again for the compliments,

Austin
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post

Sure would like detail on how you installed these headlights. Any installation pics?
PFF
System Bot
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post
I believe those are the RX7 aftermarket ones? I've read about them before, and I am interested.
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post

HC

691 posts
Member since Feb 2006
Found the thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/071047.html

------------------

Arizona Fiero Club
Support your local clubs!
If they take away our guns, can we use swords?

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I did my install of these lights a little bit differently. i used aluminum to attach the new lights to the modified fiero mount. I did it so i could adjust height as you see with the washers and ease if something breaks it comes apart and i wont ruin he headlight shells. These are still unfinished because i made new mounts so no washers are needed but that will be finished in the summer time.

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Looks great keep them pictures coming.
sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post

I did my install of these lights a little bit differently. i used aluminum to attach the new lights to the modified fiero mount. I did it so i could adjust height as you see with the washers and ease if something breaks it comes apart and i wont ruin he headlight shells. These are still unfinished because i made new mounts so no washers are needed but that will be finished in the summer time.

Pics are not showing. Fierodomain down?

Yes, keep the photos coming on the headlight upgrade. Nice looking unit.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Very nice job. It should give you quite a large improvement over the 2.8L 's performance. I estimate that you are at about 200HP which should be good enough for a 0-60 in the sixes. How do you like the performance? Do you plan any engines mods.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I love the performance. My plan is to get it running perfectly and drive it for awhile and if/when i graduate from dental school that is if i get accepted i will buy another car as my daily driver and tear this one down and rebuild it to withstand a nice size turbo. Because then it will be my toy/project.

Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
So a few updates. I installed an 84 shifter, MOMO steering wheel, and changed from wood trim to black to carbon fiber vinyl. I did not think the black looked finished so I bought the vinyl off ebay to see if i liked the way CF looked with brown before i spent money on the real thing. but i like it so much and spent so little that im just going to keep the vinyl. Here are some picture from what it started as to what it looks like tonight.

Austin

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
gee, somebody at the Knott's Berry Farm kit car show was making a car named after you

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock