My car and its new upgrades by Vendetta
Started on: 01-01-2008 10:47 PM
Replies: 270
Last post by: nosrac on 01-30-2013 11:15 AM
sporlan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sporlanSend a Private Message to sporlanDirect Link to This Post
I have the same front bumper and I am looking for the front grill you have. Where didi you get it? Thanks.
IP: Logged
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Darn Austin,

I was just in Atlanta and would have loved to see your car. Did not realize until now that is where you were.
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Updates?
jwrape

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwrapeSend a Private Message to jwrapeDirect Link to This Post
love the duck tail spoiler. I had thought about modding a older Firebird Duck tail onto mine. BUT it is a little more to it than just bolting it on as you know. Maybe one day i get around to modding one to fit nicely.

------------------
86 Fiero 2M4 Silver, and 86 GT

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vendetta:

Here is my new head unit my brother gave me. It is a Kenwood KVT-514 and it is pretty sweet. I can add navigation and bluetooth to it if i wanted to. I just have my ipod hookup right now. And DVD's look and sound great with my system.

Austin

I have the same head unit in my 88... FYI, it get very tight behind the radio w/ all the wiring the unit requires w/ the nav module... The nav module fits perfectly where the stock sub amp would be located. Just use a few strips of velcro... I assume your not using the stock sub amp w/ your under the dash sub...

BTW, VERY nice build!

EDIT to add: I mounted my GPS antenna under the dash, in the drivers side corner where the A-pillar and windshield meet. I made a lil "L" bracket that I sheetmetal screwed to the large frame support and mounted the entenna on top via its magnetic base. I was worried it would have a hard time aquiring the sattelites, but it works like a charm!

[This message has been edited by ALJR (edited 08-09-2011).]

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Check with Amida for the grille. He is the guy that makes these beautiful bumpers.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I have been working all summer so there has not been many things going on with my car. The only thing different will be the car color. And Tony, I would of loved to have shown you my car, however you would have to excuse the primer grey. As for the GPS module, I would love to have it but with money being the way it is, i'll have to use my iPhone for that haha. But if i do get it, i will write you with questions.

Austin
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

As for the GPS module, I would love to have it but with money being the way it is, i'll have to use my iPhone for that haha. But if i do get it, i will write you with questions.

Austin

Fell free, happy to help

BTW, I agree about your not wanting to purchase the GPS module. The only reason why I have it, is it came as part of the package; the package was priced VERY nice (off eBay)...
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post

Well i got the lip spoiler in today. I taped it on to see what it looks like. What do you guys think?

Austin

That's a nice rear spoiler. I don't suppose that'll work on a notchback Formula.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! I can't wait to see it all one color and see how everything turned out. But, I don''t know how it will fit a notchback. But I'm sure if anyone can mess with fiberglass to make it work, it would be you. ha

Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2011 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
So it has finally made some progress. Here is the new color. Wait for it.....

BOOM

DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2011 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
MOAR!!!!
PFF
System Bot
BOBBY D

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2011 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DDirect Link to This Post
great color
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2011 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Nice! Got tired of the plain ol'l red huh? I also have a chin spoiler available for your nose.
OKC_Fiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2011 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKC_Fiero86Send a Private Message to OKC_Fiero86Direct Link to This Post
Looks great, love the color.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Here are some more pictures. I should be getting the car back this weekend.

Austin

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Austin.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pictures taken with my phone. It wash't very sunny yesterday and i do not have all the molding clips yet. I'll get some better pictures once i get everything on and its final sanding is done. Enjoy!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
I'm going to have to be the guy to say it... I think I liked red better! Paint job looks like good quality though, great work!
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

I'm going to have to be the guy to say it... I think I liked red better! Paint job looks like good quality though, great work!

That's completely understandable. These pictures don't do the color justice. I still love red but it was time for a change and to get away from the norm and I'm really happy i went with this color.

Austin
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

That's completely understandable. These pictures don't do the color justice. I still love red but it was time for a change and to get away from the norm and I'm really happy i went with this color.

Austin

I like it.
It's clean, professional and "business looking".
More elegant than sporty, maybe thats the best way describe it.
The color also makes that Amida nose look right at home on the car somehow.
Looks fantastic.

------------------

andreww

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for andrewwSend a Private Message to andrewwDirect Link to This Post
I love the color. It suits the updated look of your car. Looks beautiful!
PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I like it.
Looks fantastic.

Thanks and that is the look I was going for. I am about to graduate college and I wanted a business elegance about my car rather than a red sports car look. Thanks for the kind words guy and even DoubleC4's. I don't mind people who speak their opinions because I'll be the first to do the same. I'm not trying to build a car that suits everyone. I built the car for myself and as long as I love it, then I did my job.

Thanks again, Austin
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post

My exact thoughts stated much better than I could:

Originally quoted by randye:

I like it.
Looks fantastic.

"Looks fantastic", being the main point.

HAGO!
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
I love it!! Then again I should. It almost the same color I picked for my BMW.

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

My exact thoughts stated much better than I could:

"Looks fantastic", being the main point.

HAGO!

Thanks. I'm loving the lip spoiler. I laid it down more than normal to keep the look sleek rather than the muscle car look.

Originally posted by DeLorean00:

I love it!! Then again I should. It almost the same color I picked for my BMW.

It was between that color and the Ferrari color. I loved both. I will have to get better pictures when it is sunny out. These pictures don't do the car justice.

Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 10-11-2011).]

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Nice ! That paint looks pretty close to the 'mica' paint I had done...hard to catch on camera but when light hits the 'grey' it has a colourful sparkle...Good choice !
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Fie Ro! I have always loved your car.

Austin
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownDirect Link to This Post

Where did you get those lights? Part #? I got a rock in mine and they are discontinued. It is actually hard to find driving lights to fit Amidas bumper that aren't tinted blue.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

Where did you get those lights? Part #? I got a rock in mine and they are discontinued. It is actually hard to find driving lights to fit Amidas bumper that aren't tinted blue.

I actually got those for $19.99 from pep boys. I just wanted to fill the space and ended up really liking them. Plus they were only 20 dollars haha.

Austin
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

i have to agree, but i gotta admit the new color is a close second !
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

i have to agree, but i gotta admit the new color is a close second !

Tony just wait till you see her in person. I'm sure the color will change your mind. Haha.

Saw your car the other day. I really like the hood.

Austin
PFF
System Bot
ghost187x

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
love the car!
Fiero Executive Edition... lol

[This message has been edited by ghost187x (edited 10-13-2011).]

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
I just want to post my opinion again. Your car is perfect. Every single way. The color is spot on. The mods are tasteful. The wheels are great. Perfect car!

What reactions do you get? People must have no clue what kind of car it is.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
I think its an artwork ....just beautiful

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com
My LED marker kit

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2011 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Very nice Austin. What's next?
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Nothing is really planned for this car anymore. I have to find the time to finish the fiberglass headliner and then I'm not really sure I'll be doing anything else drastic to the car. Thanks for the compliments guys.

Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone, been away for awhile. But I'm back and I've been busy. I replaced my radiator since my old one was nasty, flush the cooling system and I tore out the wiring harness and decided to redo the one i had in there hoping to clean it up and get rid of any shorts, burned wires that i may have gotten and also to finally spend time knowing its done right. After i get done with the wiring harness for the 3.8, I'm toying with the idea of installing the VDO gauges we have lying around here so when the time comes to change the dash the electrical work will be mostly done. I'll post pictures later on tonight or tomorrow of the harness, from start to the finished product.
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
How about some nice pics of the completed paint job with the trim and everything back on the car in a nice setting so we can all enjoy it....looking good man.Peace

Pete

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanDirect Link to This Post
+ 1
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock