My car and its new upgrades by Vendetta
Started on: 01-01-2008 10:47 PM
Replies: 270
Last post by: nosrac on 01-30-2013 11:15 AM
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

gee, somebody at the Knott's Berry Farm kit car show was making a car named after you

thats an interesting looking car.. but i do like the name.
IP: Logged
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post
Woah --- That's pretty BAD ASS ------

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
i found the website here = http://gagliardidesign.com/

and some discussion at the kit car forum here = http://www.madmechanics.com...of-gagliardi-design/

looks like you can build it either on a custom tubular chassis or (surprise !) a fiero
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2009 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Well my select cable i bought from the fiero store about 4-6 months ago is already broken... So i bought a new one from Rodney and i hope to have that fixed by next week. I am waiting on a pressure sensor so i can finish wiring up the a/c and then tackle wiring up the new electronic cruise. I have a few visions with what im going to do to the interior. I want to keep the stock fiero look but just update it a little bit so i have some drawings i need to finish up and start mocking up the general idea. Other than that things are pretty quiet with my car. My dads 355 kit has been getting all of my time to get robs dash installed so ive been busy.

Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2009 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Here are the pictures of my dads car fresh from the paint shop.

Austin

Driveway On The Fourth:

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2009 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Wow, nice !

It would be cool to get a shot of your fiero and his car side by side !
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2009 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
wow, this is a pretty neat topic. who makes that kit for your dads car?

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | 87 GT Inside Test Run | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 01
3500 Fiero GT Test Run 02 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 03 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 04
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2009 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Its an AD355. Madmechanics.com is the place to find a lot of cool kit cars.

Austin
Amida

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2009 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Real nice !
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2009 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
So, your Dad is Fast Eddie, eh? Saw it at Madmechanics...Pretty sweet looking job.

Bob
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
No fast eddie is my brother. The Sicilian is my dad. Fast Eddie just likes to say the car is his. haha

Austin
PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2009 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Nothing really new to report... Just been doing small things like installing a new mirror and building a sub box for a friend.Tomorrow i will be redo'ing my wire harness and finally getting around to put finishing touchs on the swap it self. Next on the looong list will be to install some fog lights ive had in the garage for awhile. I also have to cut a non sunroof fiberglass headliner out to fit my car so i can get that recovered. My seats are getting recovered with ultra suede in the middle and ultra leather on the outter with headrest speakers. And along with that trying to install Amidas dash and VDO gauges in the 355. SO ive got a lot of work to get done haha. Then after thats all done it goes back to the paintshop to fix some minor blemishes then on to the window tinting. so my car seems like it never wants to be finished haha.

Austin
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
My spider is history but I love the blue.

ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Direct Link to This Post
SWEET!
hey, austin, do you think your dad would mind sharing the color he used on the car. i am trying to decide on a color for minewhen i get it done.
thanks
al
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace5514:

SWEET!
hey, austin, do you think your dad would mind sharing the color he used on the car. i am trying to decide on a color for minewhen i get it done.
thanks
al

Al, where is your build thread?
chrismclubm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post
You should consider purchasing wheel spacers so that the wheels pop out a bit. Also, the headlights don't look too sharp on this kit.

------------------
1986 GT Fiero Owner & Enthusiast
For Fiero updates, visit my site http://educatorstop15.com/fieropage.htm

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Maybe space the wheels out a tad. My 18" Porsche wheels used 1" front & 2 1/4" rear. If I remember right my IFG 355 kit is wider than the AD at the rear.
Small town fool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Small town foolSend a Private Message to Small town foolDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!!

------------------
2003 GMC Sonoma (Mine)
2009 Pontiac G3 (Hers)
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT (under construction)
1990 Chevy Beretta Indy Pace (In surgery)
(Also hers)

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

I wondered how Chevy truck tail lights (or) laid on their side would look like...
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Vendetta,

You have a PM
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEDirect Link to This Post
so you spent the money on go fast parts... motor swap... your dad spent the money on looking nice.. lol interesting to see how two different generations think
PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2009 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Anything new here?
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2009 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Any room for a brother or long lost cousin as you have a cool family of cars there. Excellent work on both yours and your fathers
car. Congratulations on your well modified fieros your living the dream we all have.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Nothing too new here going on. Life has me swamped and school just adds to it. The paint job i got on the car is going to have to be re done but i dont want to give her back just yet haha. So i will upate this thread when more progress or something new comes along.

Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Well I am finally about to be finished rebuilding a steering rack and getting my car back on the road. Then it's off on the quest for the ac to quit leaking! I bought rodney's no play sway bar endlinks and i have to install those. But other than that i have been enjoying my car!

Austin
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear that you're enjoying your car Austin. I made a chin spoiler for the nose if you're looking to get lower to the ground.

Rob
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Well I am back home for the summer. There will be updates to this thread in the near future. I have some plans for this summer that I hope i can complete before i have to go back to school. Just a bump back to the top for the newer people who may have missed this thread.

Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Steering wheel changed from this...

to this

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
The fiero logo in there looks great! Have you considered trying to wrap the silver part of the steering wheel in carbon fiber to match your bezels?

------------------

Check out my build!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I haven't thought of that. And i might have tried it if i wasn't replacing the sticker overlay with real carbon fiber ones later this month.

Austin
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Great car!.. Say, by chance is yur father's car painted in TDF blue? A ferrari blue called, Tour De France......

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks and actually the color is from BMW. We saw it at the dealership and thought it looked better than the blues ferrari has.

Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
New REAL carbon fiber dash pieces.

Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 06-25-2010).]

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Vendetta

751 posts
Member since Jul 2004
Forgot one so i add it in the post above. I am bummed out because i was planning on doing a custom center console and dash piece this summer but due to my headers having a nice crack in it i will not have the money for them. I bought headers and after 10,000 miles on the they are rusted and my rear side has a nice crack. I havent checked the front side because i havent taken then wrap off. Im just pissed that the 600 dolalrs or so i spent on them is wasted. I will try to contact them and see what they say. And so i bought the real carbon pieces above to satisfy myself with the stock interior and i will say it does make a difference over the cheap sticker imitation.

I had a great idea that i haven't seen done and if someone is good at photoshop i wonder if they could modify the radio section so i can see what my idea looks like.

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 06-26-2010).]

tiretread

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadDirect Link to This Post
Your car amazing! As said before, very tastefully done. I now have to start saving coin to send to Amida.
Arizona85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arizona85GTSend a Private Message to Arizona85GTDirect Link to This Post
That car is tits for sure! Maybe pushing my favorite red fiero out of first place (skitime) Definitely looking forward to what you have in store next.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I don't think i ever posted my seats i got recovered. here they are and some cool moving shots.

Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I bought some Toyota Celica mirrors that will be replacing the 80s look of the fiero mirrors. They are the same ones on Whodeanie's DD and I'm just waiting on Dean's water jet guy to cut out the mount. I'm happy to almost be completely satisfied with the outside of my car. Seems like the projects and modding never ends haha.

Austin
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I like your Maserati Merek look quarter windows and love your car overall very nice.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Here is my new head unit my brother gave me. It is a Kenwood KVT-514 and it is pretty sweet. I can add navigation and bluetooth to it if i wanted to. I just have my ipod hookup right now. And DVD's look and sound great with my system.

Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 07-10-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock