My car and its new upgrades by Vendetta
Started on: 01-01-2008 10:47 PM
Replies: 270
Last post by: nosrac on 01-30-2013 11:15 AM
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I'll try to get some pictures soon. I have new tires on the way and new headlights are ordered. Right now i'm finishing up the new headliner.

Austin
IP: Logged
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
New tires that actually have rubber. Ride much smoother.

Engine cover in progress since it's a daily driver. Still deciding if i want to paint it. And the pegasus isnt done and its also the fastener.

Work in progress. rough trim

I'm waiting till i get my new embrace racing headlights for real pictures of the car. I'll also get a picture of my vinyl headliner tomorrow.

Next on the list will be tint and then hopefully soon installing the headlights.

Austin
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
+2 love the color Austin. I'd love to see some completed pics as well

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
New headliner. Not perfect but it'll do.

Some pictures right after her bath.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I am getting my windows tinted on Saturday. I'll try to get some updated pictures this weekend.

Austin
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Direct Link to This Post
bump
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys,
I will have some pictures by the end of this week. I got my new Embrace Racing headlights installed from DoubleC4 and man am I happy. These things are awesome. Now i'm waiting to get the HALOS installed. But stay tuned for some more pictures by the end of the week.

Austin
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
Could you PLEASE post as many pics as you can of the back end of your car? With special attention to the spoiler mod!

Loooove it! I'm heavily considering a fastback swap on my 3800sc with that lip. Soooo gorgeous!

------------------

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Could you PLEASE post as many pics as you can of the back end of your car? With special attention to the spoiler mod!

Loooove it! I'm heavily considering a fastback swap on my 3800sc with that lip. Soooo gorgeous!

WHY???? That 3800 notchie you have is fantastic! Man dont put a fastback clip on it.....
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireDirect Link to This Post
I see you have put a good amount of work in on your car, nice metallic paint and the the Ferrari nose. One thing I did notice was the corvette tail light covers, not sure if your going for a corvette look or Ferrari, but I am selling my Ferrari 355 taillights here is a shot, you can see the difference and quality with the Ferrari lights, I know this will give your car the finished look your going for. I was gonna sell them for $600 but am gonna drop it to $300, (this is the complete assembly)

Originally posted by Vendetta:
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Austin

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 12-03-2012).]

curyan910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2012 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for curyan910Send a Private Message to curyan910Direct Link to This Post
I could look at this car 24/7. When you decide to sell my ears will be open.

[This message has been edited by curyan910 (edited 11-03-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2012 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Edit for double post.

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 11-08-2012).]

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2012 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Vendetta

751 posts
Member since Jul 2004
Updates! Got the new headlights installed and the side markers.

old vs New side marker lights

Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 11-08-2012).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2012 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
The new stuff looks awesome, great job on the install!

The marker lights look great too, more modern.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Chris. I'm excited to get my new harness from phonedawgz and get to work on making this my daily driver.
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenDirect Link to This Post
Every time I see a thread with your car I have to double take. Looks at a glance like some german sport car. Beautiful.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2012 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireDirect Link to This Post
Check your PM, Just dropped the price on the Ferrari Lights
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick update. Got the halos installed and installed PhoneDawgz harness and could not be happier with the product A+! Now im working on replacing my carpet to black. I have gotten one side roughly done. I'll post a before picture now and then an after picture once I am done.

Austin
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbDirect Link to This Post
now that i know the 2c4 lights look so nice with a ferrari nose , i may have to watch the mall more often ...nice car !
Amida

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Very nice.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys! Amida, I wanna see some pictures of your new dash!

Austin
PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Hey Everyone,
I love this car to death and I finally got it to where i want it but it is time to sell it. I need a newer car and a car with more space. So unfortunately my car will be appearing in the mall for sale. I am going to type up the ad sometime over the weekend. It may take a couple of days before I post it, but just wanted to give you an update on my car.

Edit: I went ahead and posted it :/

Thanks,
Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 01-25-2013).]

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Most recent picture from this morning.

Austin

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Say it ain't so!

Hopefully its not a permanent leave from Fieros. You built up a good looking car
Amida

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
After all the improvements and now you're selling? Don't cheat yourself out...just keep it and get a second vehicle. Enjoy the damn thing would ya.
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineDirect Link to This Post
I agree, keep it and enjoy it!

Originally posted by Amida:

After all the improvements and now you're selling? Don't cheat yourself out...just keep it and get a second vehicle. Enjoy the damn thing would ya.

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Car is sold. Thanks guys for the support and kind words over the years! I'll never forget my first car.

Austin
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

Car is sold. Thanks guys for the support and kind words over the years! I'll never forget my first car.

Austin

That was fast! Anyone from the forum?
Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoDirect Link to This Post

New headliner. Not perfect but it'll do.

Austin

You better get that fixed!! someone cut your sunroof in half!!!!!!

------------------

88 Formula CJB Arrived Finally. #689 of 1252
Time to start Working TONY!
There are Two kinds of Fiero's : Notchies and Donors!

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Very nice-looking car! You may want to get that emblem done by silver 85 SC, I did (look here), great product!

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 01-30-2013).]

nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Austin

Damn, I missed it. I would have purchased it and slapped on a turbo.
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock