Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Norm's offical build thread here! (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
Norm's offical build thread here! by rverhalen
Started on: 04-14-2005 02:57 PM
Replies: 340
Last post by: whereatt on 11-07-2007 05:40 PM
rverhalen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2005 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Not a problem, I am looking for a emblem for the area of the car myself. That is the last thing that I was going to do.
but you are right on with the suggestion! Thank you, you reminded me of what I had to do.
So that is the new and updated mod that I will have to do..

Thanks for the reminder

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)

IP: Logged
rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2005 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post

rverhalen

1289 posts
Member since Apr 2004
Does anyone have a emblem for that steering wheel?

[This message has been edited by rverhalen (edited 05-21-2005).]

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2005 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post

rverhalen

1289 posts
Member since Apr 2004
Emc209i

Thanks for coming by tonight! Glad you got to have diner with us and spend some time talking Fiero's.
You are welcome here anytime, just bring the car and let's get some work done to her.

If you need anything, at anytime just give us a call. You can ride with Randy or I to the Fox and Hound for lunch.

Talk to you soon and thanks for stopping by!!

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)

[This message has been edited by rverhalen (edited 05-21-2005).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Thats pretty damn impressive. I really like the stripes going down into the hood vent, dissapearing, and coming back on the bottom lip of the front bumper. I was never a huge fan of that front end, mainly because I didn't like the headlights. The new inner buckets are extremely nice, and improve the look a hundred times over. The only thing left to change on that kit in my opinion is the black trim surrounding the lexan covers for the headlights, and maybe make the side marker reflector slightly smaller. On your car you dont notice the black headlight surround trim because the rest of your car is also black.

I love the way its looking, but one thing I noticed is that the front bumper is very low, where as the rest of the body is much higher. I think it would look great with some rocker panel extensions or side skirts to bring the side of the car lower to the ground in line with the front bumper. The same goes for the rear bumper... it just seems to high compared to that front kit.

I did a little photoshop with some minor changes such as getting rid of the reflector, changing the mirror to flow with the front kit, adding side skirts and making your side scoop come down further to flow into the side skirt, pulling the rear bumper lower...

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2005 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mr. Van Halen! Once again dinner was great, thanks for trying to kill me with all of the food . This Formula could be ranked with the top 20 Fiero's in existance in my oppinion, I've never seen such a slick car that made feel so lucky to ride in. I appreciate your offer, and I've a feeling me and Randy might be working alot on the cars over the summer. Goodluck with the liscense Randy, hope it goes well. DoubleC4, I just read what you've said and I'm kinda wondering what Robert is thinking after telling me it was FINNALY finished tonight.... I think that the fiero is awesome the way it is.... Mabye you could make the mods you preposed and send them too him in the mail . Goodluck Guys with it, I'll be waiting for the pictures tomorrow!

Paul Haskins

------------------

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2005 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Emc209i

3091 posts
Member since Apr 2005
I FORGOT~!!! AWESOME DASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Man... Before this thread, I had so many unique mods to compliment the front nose... Now I'm just going to look like a poser. heh

Nice photoshop work!

Greg

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Question: Could you show a pic of the headlamp switch your using? Or did you re-use the stock switch?
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
great job the car looks great,
if i could possibly make a suggestion?....
in my opinion the clear parking lights stand out a bit too much, maybe try spraying them with nite shades, spray tint, then spray clear over the tint, it would tone them down a bit, i guess i think they are a little bit white for the car,

but awsome job!!!

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Are your stripes 8" or 10" wide? I'm wondering if there would be enough room to taper them down the hood and have tapered ends on the bottom.

Thanks,
Greg

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
doublec4
You have to see her in person to understand that the nose is less then a half an inch from the total side skirt sizes. It does not look out of place in person but I can see what you are talking about in the pictures I posted. Great Idea, but I am waiting on one person who is making some custom side skirts for Fiero's. Only time will tell. Thanks for the input.

Emc209i
You are welcome anytime at our home. And anything that we can do to help you with your car let us know.

FieroGTguy
Norm's new headlight design and front end is easy to mod into something special with little work. Just look at the hood for what it is and do some design changes. I think everyone could be different with a little change here and there

madcurl
As you know the dash on my car is not stock and neither are the switches. Here is a picture of the dash... the top left hand button is what controls the headlights.. One push and the parking lights come on, then just hold it and the headlights come on.. and if you are driving and just keep holding the same button the lights will flash so you can use them to pass with.
Look at the left pod and the very top button. It is a rocker switch that does it all.... I hope that helps, if not I will take more detailed pictures for you. Just let me know.

FieroGTguy
The stripes are 6 inch wide all the way down the car

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)

PFF
System Bot
MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroDirect Link to This Post
another quick question does norm come to your house and do the cutting for everyone that orders the nose? Do you think he would be willing to come to Hawaii? I think that would look killer on my fastback with my tail lights

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

[This message has been edited by MilleniumFiero (edited 05-23-2005).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
One more comment...

For those who have not seen this dash in person, the pics (like everything else on the car) don't do it justice.
This has got to be the nicest digital dash I've ever seen in a Fiero (or any other car for that matter.)
"Trick" doesn't even begin to describe it.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-23-2005).]

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
Hey Raydar, Have you seen this car. I want to see! rverhalen You need to come down to the next gafiero club meeting. www.gafiero.org Nexts month is at Air Dynamics BBQ. It is on june 11. Come on down. I WANT To SEE YOU CAR!

------------------

88gt build up! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/047402.html

http://www.iamanascarfan.com/

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sonic50:
Hey Raydar, Have you seen this car.

I haven't seen it completed, but I saw it "in progress".
I traded Robert the side scoops for his old front fascia. (You can imagine how nice the fascia is.) Went up there to pick up the fascia, since they're such a PITA to ship, and picked up some other bits and pieces, too.
Made for a good way to kill some free time and best of all, got to meet Robert and Norm.

Hey Robert! Y'all really ought to try to make this BBQ, if you can. Here's more info.
Unfortunately, I won't be there. I have to work that weekend.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-23-2005).]

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Robert -

I'm supposed to be going to the cookout on the 11th (not sure why I thought it was on Sunday the 12th) - however, I'll most likely be driving there early Saturday morning and driving home that same night after the cookout. Would you like to caravan, just in case either of us runs into mechanical problems?

Let me know.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
MilleniumFiero
I do not know if he comes to every house to do the install but for a price I think he would go anywhere and everywhere. Besides, if I were Norm Hawaii would be a dream come true to install out there. Just that nose as a carry on would be difficult at best to describe. LOL

Raydar,
Thank you for the nice comments But if I knew you had that manifold we would have done some serious horse trading!
I love that manifold. Maybe one in my future....... hmmmmm (Hey honey, look what Raydar has..... )

sonic50
Let me see if I can work this into my schedule, running the technial department for Aon and for 5 states is very time consuming for me. But I will let everyone know for sure.
I really want to do a video of the car for all to see. Not hard to do since I have an R-Cam from cyclegadgets.com and can use this to create a video of the car in motion and other things. Still working on that one.

LZeitgeist
If I can swing the time you are on for a caravan to the BBQ. Would be nice to show her off and the things I have done to her. Maybe a truck is in my future so I can put her on a trailer and take her everywhere. Not saying that she will not make it, all I am saying is when you are a queen you get treated as such.
We will be talking to you soon my friend. Besides, we still have to meet at the Fox and Hound for brake swapping! LOL (sounds like I am cheating) anyway, looking for the next project and that will be the new engine (even though she does not need one) Some trick, stands out and is very very different.

Added notes:

For anyone that has never been in a car with larger brakes or the 12 inch upgrades you need to! Period. What a world of difference and few inches makes. (No pun intended)

The New headlight's from Norm really work great, better then stock, outdoing any recessed types and easier to adjust then ever before. Would be nice if Norm could figure a way out to use these on a stock Fiero.

The GPS is another toy, but you should never live without. Nice to know street names that you would never remember.

WCF is a good company to deal with when buying toys, fast delivery and great after the fact service

Komo tires are like sticky rubber and handle the corners great.

Thanks for looking, now the only items left are
Install the new E-Brake leather cover
New door light switches
A video of the car for all to see
Randy's car and mine side by side for stock to non stock views

Other then that, I am running out of things to do......

What will I do?

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)

[This message has been edited by rverhalen (edited 05-23-2005).]

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rverhalen:
LZeitgeist
If I can swing the time you are on for a caravan to the BBQ.
We will be talking to you soon my friend. Besides, we still have to meet at the Fox and Hound for brake swapping! LOL

::chuckle:: Sounds good... maybe we can catch each other on the phone later this week to plan for the caravan to the cookout - if we wait until the Fox & Hound, it'll be the weekend after that which might be a bit too close to call. I'm still not 100% sure I'm going - got a local Raleigh car show on Sunday the 12th, and gotta work on Friday the 10th, so it's gonna be a whirlwind trip to the cookout and back if I can fit it in.

I definitely want to go - just gotta work out the logistics, and see if there are any hours left in that schedule for me to get enough sleep to survive the drive there and back.

Too much fun, not enough time (or money)...

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Close up of the new color Caliper's (They are silver now)

Another shot of the wheels

A little farther out for a better view ( 12 inch rotors with new pad's / bolts and paint.)

This shot is for Madcurl, these are the Left hand switch's for the car. Push button type with a rocker for quick on if needed.

Another shot for you Madcurl, let me know if you need more.

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)

[This message has been edited by rverhalen (edited 05-23-2005).]

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post

rverhalen

1289 posts
Member since Apr 2004
LZeitgeist

I need another trophy for the wall! I can spend all of Saturday doing the clean up and getting ready for the show. Drive over by your house to finish up any small stuff and off to the show. Now that is an idea

Let's make plans for that, not saying that BBQ is not a good thing but Raleigh is closer and I smell another trophy....

Just kidding, I love the car shows and talking about my baby.

Let's talk before the weekend is here and then finalize the plans over a drink at the Fox and Hound.

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, the more I think about it (and I really, really hate to say this) it will probably be better if I skip the BBQ on Saturday.

John Watson (the host of the BBQ) is a friend, and the one who helped me line up getting my underframing done for the convertible conversion, but on top of everything else, I'm taking my girlfriend to the airport on Monday for her to spend a week in Memphis with her Mom and sisters, so it'd definitely be nice (and probably in my best interest, if ya know what I mean) to be able to spend *some* time with her over the weekend somehow. That's just not gonna be possible if I try to do everything mentioned on the list. *sigh*

So it sounds like I'll be working on Friday, spending some time with her (and cleaning up the car) on Saturday, and doing the car show in Raleigh on Sunday, then bringing her to the airport on Monday.

Besides... I screwed up last year and didn't give myself enough time to do my usual level of perfection detailing on the interior, so I only snagged 2nd Place... this year I'm gonna be making 1st Place a HECKUVA lot harder for the rest of you to get...

PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Wow, those brakes look great! Excellent job! Silver's definitely the way to go in your case...
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
Raydar, that suck you will not be able to make it
rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2005 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Well here is an update for everyone,

I just undercoated the hood today, and moved the battery box up front and putting on the fire ext. up there too.
I re-did all of the wiring up front to dress her up and put the backs on the HID's to keep the rain out.

Now I am ready for the 3.4 DOHC motor to arrive to start getting her shined up and ready for the parts that she needs to go in the "IZA TOY" and all will be good.

I have so many people looking at her when we are driving or just sitting at a stop light. So much fun when people do not know what she is.... I just yell FIERO and their mouths drop and say they have never seen such a nice one.

I guess when you spend so much time thinking of ways of making our cars better it shows. Nice to know that people respect that in anyone that turns the wrench!

More updates soon, which will be the final pictures of the battery up front. I have to do that this weekend before the Fox & Hound meet. Then I will start the new build thread on the 3.4 DOHC motor to show everyone what is going on there.

Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)

[This message has been edited by rverhalen (edited 05-30-2005).]

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2005 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Mr. Mike's
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2005 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Looking good... can't wait to see her again on Saturday.

Apologies for having to cut the phone call short last night, Robert. Was great chatting with you again!

bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2005 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoDirect Link to This Post
Bump

How bout a pic with the nose up?

------------------

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2005 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
I will post that for you tomorrow and more, since most of us are meeting at the Fox and Hound in Winston Salem I will have a chance to take photos of mine and others. With the nose up and under the hood etc. I will be getting up early to give her a good bath and take better photos.

but just in case you can not wait here are some of my car and my son's 86 SE

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2005 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
bump for Orief!
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2005 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

bump for Orief!

Looks GREAT!

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2005 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Thank you sir!

Now I have to do your engine mods to make it special!

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)

PFF
System Bot
rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2005 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post

rverhalen

1289 posts
Member since Apr 2004
The time has come to close out this thread on Norm's tilt front end.

I have everything done now except for the new engine and that is not going to be this thread.
Anyway, thanks for looking and the kind words on the build we did. Here is the final picture of the car.
Everything is done now including the battery (Norm's) mounted up front and His new tilt nose and the 12" rotors that are silver painted etc etc etc...

Anyway here is the final shot of my baby for now. Enjoy it, I sure did.

It has been an interesting road to this point and I have enjoyed the people that have helped me during this process, the first and formost was Norm himself. His product is great! And so is the new headlight design. Lot's of light from them. Give him a call to order, since the new design itself sold me! Watch for the engine build thread coming up next. I will be packed full of high performance parts and custom work. Are you kidding after all of this how could I do anything less?

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)

[This message has been edited by rverhalen (edited 06-05-2005).]

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2005 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
bump for the engine builder to see this thread!
Sorry guys

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)

[This message has been edited by rverhalen (edited 06-09-2005).]

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2005 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
You should keep modding that thing so I can keep stocking up on the OEM Formula parts.

Thanks again, my friend.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2005 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
I am trying! I had to bump the page so the new engine builder can look at the car and see what my examples were.
Now he has my car on his desktop as a screen saver...........
Stranger things have happened.

So far it will be a 3.4 with everything built into the engine. The long block is not my worry. I am playing with Truelo for the top end or going Carb and new intake for the old school look and performance. I have also contacted WCF for the headers and the cross over pipe for the exhaust. Planning is everything and putting it in is the simple part.

With good planning comes a great outcome!

Looks like the weather will hold for this weekend, so Randy and I will see you on Sunday for the show.
Will you be in the stock class? Or will you be in the modified class with me?
Friends competing wow so much fun.

See you then! I will call you on Saturday before we drive over the show.

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2005 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good Robert...

I'm not sure what class I'll enter into - gonna see what classes are available to me. Since they do us the honor of having a specific Fiero class, I'll most likely opt for that one to support it - if there's little-to-no activity in that class because the handful of Fieros that show up are all in other classes, they may eventually drop it, and I'd prefer they didn't do that. (And Randy, don't worry about being in the same class as me if that's how it ends up - last year, even though I had the convertible kit finished, I still only got a 2nd Place because there were places I'd flubbed up on my detail job. The judging is very fair - these guys have been doing it for quite a few years, and they don't just automatically give 1st Prize to the flashiest car there.)

Either way, it's gonna be a fun day.

I am trying! I had to bump the page so the new engine builder can look at the car and see what my examples were.
Now he has my car on his desktop as a screen saver...........
Stranger things have happened.

So far it will be a 3.4 with everything built into the engine. The long block is not my worry. I am playing with Truelo for the top end or going Carb and new intake for the old school look and performance. I have also contacted WCF for the headers and the cross over pipe for the exhaust. Planning is everything and putting it in is the simple part.

With good planning comes a great outcome!

Looks like the weather will hold for this weekend, so Randy and I will see you on Sunday for the show.
Will you be in the stock class? Or will you be in the modified class with me?
Friends competing wow so much fun.

See you then! I will call you on Saturday before we drive over the show.

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2005 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
We had fun at the show and faired well

Thanks Pat for the instructions on how to get there

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2005 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

We had fun at the show and faired well

Thanks Pat for the instructions on how to get there

Glad you were able to come, and congrats on 1st and 2nd!

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2005 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Thanks
rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2005 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock