Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Norm's offical build thread here! (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
Norm's offical build thread here! by rverhalen
Started on: 04-14-2005 02:57 PM
Replies: 340
Last post by: whereatt on 11-07-2007 05:40 PM
rverhalen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
bump
IP: Logged
rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post

rverhalen

1289 posts
Member since Apr 2004
Alright guys I received the lights today!!!!!

I am now thinking, go to the show on Saturday or put in the HID lights? Wow, what a choice.
(Norm's new lights for my tilt front end)

If I do not go to the show I will be putting them in on Saturday and post the pictures. Just in case anyone wants to know the lights are first class! The lights are perfect and look great just put in place without even being tied in.

Just wetting your taste buds here to keep looking and you will see the new look

This was just an update for each of you that have been looking.

Thanks for looking
Robert Ver Halen

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Why not put them in now, and go to the show tomorrow?

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
I have to do a little cutting and want to have the full light of the day to make sure that everything is perfect. I did not come this far to mess things up now. I have made a few calls to the show director to see if any other Fieros are going to be there and what class that I would be placed in. Gives me an idea of what is going to happen. I do not want to be in a class with Trans Ams and it be apple to oranges if you know what I mean. You have to have people there judging that love Fieros otherwise being the only one is a drag.......

I guess you get my point. I hope... if it turns out to be nadda then a full day of checking cutting fitting and then hooking up the lights are in order. Then take pictures and post for all to see. So much work has been done now that doing things in a hurry would only get my in trouble and slip up and make mistakes. Not worth it.

You working tomorrow?

Robert Ver Halen

[This message has been edited by rverhalen (edited 05-13-2005).]

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
I understand... I was just kidding.

I'm not going to be able to make it over there this weekend - my girlfriend's sis and BiL are coming into town tomorrow to see us, and Sunday is tied up already.

Take your time with the lights and enjoy the day tomorrow...

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Well after I got home from Greensboro I started on the lights and boy they look great! Here are the pictures. I have not wired them up yet since it was getting dark and I would rather do it in the AM. But anyway here are the photo's of Norm's new light designs. The fit is perfect and so is the look. Norm puts out a great product with fit and quality. I would recommend this or any of his products to anyone.

Here are the pictures.

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post

rverhalen

1289 posts
Member since Apr 2004
More pictures.

Thanks for looking again!

Robert Ver Halen

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2005 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoDirect Link to This Post
That is really nice it sure make the car look modern.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Where in the hell have *I* been?!

Unfreakinbelievable.

I'm speechless.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Great job Norm !

That really makes your flip up front end look soooooooo much sharper !!

Any idea yet on if and how much you will be selling the headlamps individually for, for those that do not wish to go with the flip up front end ?

rverhalen, i think i asked before but i don't recall seeing a response, (unless i missed it) are there any future plans for sideskirts ??

IMO that would really top that car off nicely !

redraif

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifDirect Link to This Post
Nice!

------------------
"I'm just a girl..."
1984 Indy Fiero Pace Car
1987 Red & Black Firebird: "RAIF" WEBSITE: www.redraif.com
OTHER CARS’ WEBSITES:
1982 Trans AM / 1990 Chevy Dually / 1976 Scout II / 1987 Nissan Pulsar

PFF
System Bot
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait to get mine back. You stole my clear turn signals. hehe They look great. The only difference between ours will be that I am going emblemless, and will have the clear side reflectors. Are you going to Fierorama? It would be nice to get some side by side pictures!

Greg

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Spectacular!
rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Raydar,
Thank you for the kind words, she has been a labor of love and after going to my first auto show today I came home with a plaque for "Class Winner" Now that is the first of many to come!

exoticse,
There is a board member here that I have been talking to about custom made side skirts, I am just waiting for him to get back with me and make my baby look better!

redraif
Thank you

FieroGTguy
You were right the white did look so much better, and it matched the "Silver" in the car. You had a great idea. When is Fierorama? and where. Remember I am new to show and need to know

madcurl
That word "Spectacular" coming from you is better then the "Plaque" that I won today! Thank you sir!

Just a few more shots coming of the lights at night and how well they work ( I betcha that work better then they look, Just a feeling I have here )

Thanks for looking gents

Robert Ver Halen

[This message has been edited by rverhalen (edited 05-15-2005).]

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroDirect Link to This Post
I hate you now you got me thinking about the possibilities... hmm

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Nice way to be different and still keep the Fiero looking Fiero.
You can get the hood and go crazy making changes till it suits your taste. I think Madcurl is looking into a custom Norm hood for one of his creations. What a great platform to either live with or go crazy on.

Norm your the greatest! Keep up the great work and I can not wait for your secret product coming out.

Thanks for looking

Robert Ver Halen

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroDirect Link to This Post
secret product??
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rverhalen:

Norm your the greatest! Keep up the great work and I can not wait for your secret product coming out.

Thanks for looking

Robert Ver Halen

SHHH......the car has turned out great, I realy like the light setup. It to me is a nice new look without it looking like a "ricer" add on. I don't like strips on a car. I have them on mine but they were on there. Yours look good, almost a Dodge Viper look. Glad to see a great build on like this, thanks for sharing and Norm your the best buddy!!!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
93 Northstar and 5 speed Getrag
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread
MY 88 Northstar build thread

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroDirect Link to This Post
secret product??

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
It is another product that will go with the front tilting hood, that is all that I can say for now. Norm should be the one to tell everyone once it is ready. But low and behold once it is done I damn sure am going to get it. In our conversations we had at my home we talked about his new product and I was sold. He is not rushing to get it out and besides I have to recoupe a little funds before I could afford the new product.

All I can say is if you think his headlights or tilting front nose is cool what to you see what he has dreamed up next.

GSXRBOBBY I think you know what I am talking about if you have been talking to Norm about your new front end. LOL

Anyway, it is not my place to say just be ready I sure am!

Thanks

Robert Ver Halen

FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post

GSXRBOBBY I think you know what I am talking about if you have been talking to Norm about your new front end. LOL

Hey now... I'm on the inner circle too ya know.

Greg <== Also in line for the new item! (And need to recoop some expenses) heh

PFF
System Bot
rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
I feel like the Fockers!

Our inner circle of trust

I just watched that movie last night, funny..... So it is the three of us getting the new lights and maybe the new "Other" part?

cool

Robert Ver Halen

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
New part? Yeah, I think it will look good too.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Oh.

My.

God.

That turned out even better than I figured it would, and I'm not even a fan of HID lights.

You made me a believer!

Awesome!!!

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
OMG i love it this goes on the list as a must have now, big improvmetn
it look sgreat now,
but I would love it in a gun metal Gray
rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl,

You too are part of the inner circle? cool....

(Like I did not know)

Robert Ver Halen

FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Keep the pictures coming... Stand on a ladder from various spots.

Greg

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
hmmmmm???
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
Will that headlight kit work on a stock Fiero hood and front bumper? If so I love that setup and light output. LMK.

------------------

1 of 2: Factory Maroon/Gray 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 13.704@98mph, 1.938 60ft)

My CarDomain Site
My Friend Garrod's CarDomain Site

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
bump...
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
If you hacked apart the amount of frame to accommodate the depth of the lights, cut the stock nose, fenders, and hood then yes it would fit.

PFF
System Bot
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Makes me want another Fiero even more. (Looks good)

------------------

www.FieroLoki.com

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
FieroWannaBe

Damn nice picture you did there. I am so impressed with your talent!

I am saving that one as a desktop wallpaper!

A "+" for you my friend

Robert Ver Halen

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post

FieroWannaBe

Damn nice picture you did there. I am so impressed with your talent!

I am saving that one as a desktop wallpaper!

A "+" for you my friend

Robert Ver Halen

No troubleat all, just experiment with my new copy of photoshop, and i love the look of your car so i was messing around
EDIT: another for you i did last night

[This message has been edited by FieroWannaBe (edited 05-16-2005).]

Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is that front end looks AMAZING, too bad we dont have more vendors like Norm around.

Would it be possible to make the front end tilt up remotly or hydrautically? Now that would be a nice addition.

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
Here is a better rendering of that last Pshop

man i want some night pics! i love this look, i must have one!
bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoDirect Link to This Post
That is so sweet. Love the stripes. Got any pics with the nose up and the decklid open?

------------------

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
I am wiring the lights now so I can take some night shot of her tonight. Stay tuned.

Robert Ver Halen

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post

rverhalen

1289 posts
Member since Apr 2004
You were waiting for night shot so here they are. Enjoy I sure did.

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post

rverhalen

1289 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay