Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  I'm ready to take orders for the New Fiero Auto Badge! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
I'm ready to take orders for the New Fiero Auto Badge! by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 01-12-2006 04:54 PM
Replies: 408
Last post by: Raydar on 11-26-2006 01:11 PM
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I finally found a place that I like to make the new Fiero Auto badge!

I don't have an example of the actual badge yet, but I feel very confident that this will be a great product! I've had several conversations with Steve at ID3 Inc. and have been impressed with the level of service and professionalism.

An example of what they can do...

These will have a polished silver raised surface with black and red paint on the interior. The dimensions are: 3"H x 2.63"W .064" thick and .030" raised. The oustide is nicely coated with a highly durable UV clear epoxy. The final cost per badge is $35, and $60 for two. These are going to be a very high quality product. My goal was to create a product that I could be proud of, something that I would put on my car- stand back, smile and feel good about.

Attaching these to your car: They will be flat, but can be adjusted to fit the contour of the front end with a little pursuasion and without damaging the finish. These also come with PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) so no fooling around with super glue.

I'd like to order as many of these as I can at one time to keep the cost down. If you're interested, payment can be sent to-

PayPal Account Andrew-Rogers@stny.rr.com

Checks:

Andrew Rogers
534 Verna Drive
Endwell, NY 13760

Smaller versions of this badge can be made available if enough people are intereseted, I'd like to get a consensus on the size to make them, though the pricing will be less, I'm wondering if doing something in a domed epoxy would be better as well as cheaper. I'm looking to purchase an ALPS 5000 to make these with but because of time constraints and lack of $$$, this will have to wait for right now. Once I get some things out of the way, and with the ALPS, I'll be able to produce a quality domed product for the cars but will not use this method to produce the exterior badges.

Any questions, please feel free to let me know!

Cheers!
Andrew

------------------
For the latest Fiero apparel and accessories, please visit my online store Fiero Lives Online

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Will you have ones made that say "Fiero Gt" also..?

------------------

2004 Pontiac Cosmos Purple GTO 1 of 334
1988 Fiero GT
1988 Fiero Formula
1998 Chevy Blazer

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I can do that, but I'd have to have a few orders to place it. I also want to make sure that the design concept is the one that works for everyone. I'll go into my files and post the version that I have to make sure that those that want it are happy. My preference would be to place an order for just one style for now until I can get some moola together to start offering other versions. Edit comming soon...
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I can do that, but I'd have to have a few orders to place it. I also want to make sure that the design concept is the one that works for everyone. I'll go into my files and post the version that I have to make sure that those that want it are happy. My preference would be to place an order for just one style for now until I can get some moola together to start offering other versions. Edit comming soon...

I'll take one of what ever you have made..I really like the design alot.!! great job

ToonTownfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroDirect Link to This Post
I will take one FOR SURE and possibly two.

Could you P.M me when you have enough people and are ready to order.

I would pay now but I would hate to pay and have something possible fall through if you know what I mean.
I love the design you have come up with and will happily pay for one of those badges.

------------------

1985 2m4
Saskatoon, Sask Canada
Visit the Saskatoon Fiero Club Website at
http://www.freewebs.com/saskatoonfieros/
Come chat with us at our Forum
http://saskfiero.suddenlaunch.com/

drummer5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drummer5Send a Private Message to drummer5Direct Link to This Post
very nice, if had a fiero I would snap one up in a second!
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by drummer5:

very nice, if had a fiero I would snap one up in a second!

These will adhere to almost any surface!

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Can they be made to the exact dimensions as the original? Norm's front end already has a countersink for the badge. I would buy one of the "Fiero GT" ones only. PM me if one is available with a proof image, please.

Thanks!
Greg

------------------

Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post
I may have missed it, but what are they going to be made out of??

[This message has been edited by Silicoan86 (edited 01-12-2006).]

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2006 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O! I just printed a badge out 3" x 2.63" It's HUGE! I put it on the car and the badge just looks too big...

Is this the smallest he could go or where you hoping to go this big? Just me but I think something a bit smaller would look good.

Also, remember back to the thread were me and a few others wanted the older font?
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/056355.html
If enough of us get together who want the old font can we have one like that made. There should be at least 16 people who want the old font. Do you think you could ask your guy if he would do a small variation?

I'm increadably happy this is working out though! Please let me know.
Paul

Edit: link

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 01-12-2006).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I really want the emblem that said "Cadillac" in your previous thread. How many of those would need to be ordered in order for them to make them?
PFF
System Bot
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

F-I-E-R-O! I just printed a badge out 3" x 2.63" It's HUGE! I put it on the car and the badge just looks too big...

Is this the smallest he could go or where you hoping to go this big? Just me but I think something a bit smaller would look good.

Also, remember back to the thread were me and a few others wanted the older font?
If enough of us get together who want the old font can we have one like that made. There should be at least 16 people who want the old font. Do you think you could ask your guy if he would do a small variation?

Paul

Whoa! I didn't even notice the dimensions before, but that really is huge. I was thinking something a little closer to 2".

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2006 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

I really want the emblem that said "Cadillac" in your previous thread. How many of those would need to be ordered in order for them to make them?

Cadillac

I really think that by going to customize the logo with different engines is too much, not trying to be a pain but remember that it costs him more everytime you set up a new press. If there were a GT a normal and a Old font badge then it would be generic enough for everyone. Sorry this is just what I've been thinking about for a good while now, the seperate badges for each engine/ username just isn't practical (It would be nice though)

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2006 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
Any chance that I could get one with "Fiero SE"? There might be others on here who would want something like that? I wanna see what they REALLY look like, like on the car, before I buy one. Right now, its like between this badge and the flush-mount thing for my radio.

------------------
I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

For the latest Fiero apparel and accessories, please visit F-I-E-R-O's online store Fiero Lives Online

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Paul

Here we go:

Top row: 1. original badge 2. new badge with overlaid old 3. new scaled to original
Bottom row: 1. scaled down with overlay 2. final scale size 2.38W x 2.7H

Size will be adjusted to better match the size of old style. I measured that size on the deck lid and determined that should someone decide to put it on the back, the smaller size would fit better.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
The set up cost is $95 for each variation. I'm waiting to see what one-off production cost would be. Custom work is entirely possible, and I'm happy to get it done. Obviously, the cost can be lower based on the number of badges ordered per setup. I have all versions posted saved so making adjustments will be a breeze. When I get the quote for the single production, I'll pass that along and if someone wants a very specific one made, and is willing to pay the setup charge plus the price of the badge, I'd be more than happy to get it made.

edit: I'll also check to see about color variations for individual badges. The setup charge applies to the design, but I don't think it applies to colors that I'm aware of sooooooo... there may be an option to order all black, red, black yellow... As soon as I know about that I'll let you know.

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 01-12-2006).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I want one for my laptop

When you are ready to order, please email me at viriiguy <at> gmail

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2006 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

I agree that the original looks a little too thin, and I like the last one on the bottom row, looks good. I'm going to start a thread asking who would like the old font opposed to the new. Thanks for the prompt reply F-i-e-r-o.

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 01-12-2006).]

Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
Very nice. I was going to ask about the all black, as I would rather have that, I think. Could you post a picture of an all black one? No font change. I love that font.

------------------

FORMERLY KNOWN AS: sqoach

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post

Cadillac

I really think that by going to customize the logo with different engines is too much, not trying to be a pain but remember that it costs him more everytime you set up a new press. If there were a GT a normal and a Old font badge then it would be generic enough for everyone. Sorry this is just what I've been thinking about for a good while now, the seperate badges for each engine/ username just isn't practical (It would be nice though)

Hey, thats fine. I was talking about buying enough to make it worthwile. Nevermind.

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 01-12-2006).]

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2006 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Hey, thats fine. I was talking about buying enough to make it worthwile. Nevermind.

Hey that's cool, I was kinda picking about the Caddy part (it's a pontiac ) The only thing there is if you want to put 4.9 or 4.6, so caddilac might work. I know there are lots of member with both.

PFF
System Bot
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
Just to let you know, I would have just ordered a couple of things if you took paypal. Not that I wont go back later and order them tomorrow or something, im just too lazy to get up and get the credit card. I know paypal has its disadvantages, but just something to think about.

I like some of the new stickers

Wheres my little gardian angel or fiero eating mustang one?

------------------
Boost is like Venerial Disease, one night of passion can result in weeks of pain (and work.)
http:\\www.myspace.com\keeptherubbersidedown

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

Very nice. I was going to ask about the all black, as I would rather have that, I think. Could you post a picture of an all black one? No font change. I love that font.

No...

...problem.

This is my favorite, and will look great on a silver Fiero (like mine) .

Pegasus SD455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus SD455Send a Private Message to Pegasus SD455Direct Link to This Post
Can you do one in all blue? Please? Thanks.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 01-13-2006).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post

Now you have my interest (and definitely my money if you can product it in blue - and customized per my PM).

[This message has been edited by Haagster (edited 01-13-2006).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Just a note regarding the design, I was thinking of having some matching key chains made a little further down the road. The idea is to have matching accessories to solidify the new image.
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
Make a few of theses, and you’ll be my new best friend.

------------------

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post

Just a note regarding the design, I was thinking of having some matching key chains made a little further down the road. The idea is to have matching accessories to solidify the new image.

I don't know about anyone else, but I just felt a new pain in my wallet

------------------

Project Fiero GT 2M8 Update thread

ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O
You are one talented individual!!!!!

Originally posted by 8Ball:

I want one for my laptop

When you are ready to order, please email me at viriiguy <at> gmail

Great, Now I have to get two.

------------------

1985 2m4
Saskatoon, Sask Canada
Visit the Saskatoon Fiero Club Website at
http://www.freewebs.com/saskatoonfieros/
Come chat with us at our Forum
http://saskfiero.suddenlaunch.com/

PFF
System Bot
paulcal

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post
Heh heh heh yeah my "check wallet" light just came on and I'm not even in my car!

------------------

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
YEa I will be repainting my Fiero Logo to match my laptop when I finally breakdown and mod it
Got big plans and almost all the gear I need for the mod.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
How cool is this! I just spoke with the mfg rep and found out that for a fairly small up charge ($5-$10) we can get the badges painted ANY color you like. I send them the Pantone number and they'll put that color(s) on the badge for you. Because they have to do it separate from the regular run of black/red, it'll cost a little more, but if you must have a badge that matches a custom paint or need to have it match your laptop , you can have it done!

The deadline for the very first badge run is January 26th.

This will be for the standard badge in black/red and any special color variations of that. I would like to do a GT version when enough people are ready to order it. If you are interseted in having a unique badge made, such as having your username or car name incorporated into the badge, I will be happy to do the artwork and submit the order as long as you are happy to cover the charges. I expect to have those final costs later today for you. The only way I can do this is to have the badges pre-paid (don't worry, I'm not going anywhere). I'm told that the turn around on these will be 3-4 weeks. Linda (my wife) will handle getting the finished product out to you, and in case you're wondering, shipping is included in the price.

The samples above are just a few of the options available to you. If you would like me to post any other color combinations, I will be very glad to do so- no problem! The link to the online Pantone Color Chart is http://www.flagdist.com/PMS%20Color%20Chart.htm

edit to add payment info... duh!

PayPal Account Andrew-Rogers@stny.rr.com

Checks:

Andrew Rogers
534 Verna Drive
Endwell, NY 13760

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2006 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
*Falls out of the chair* OMHG! The BALL IS ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW......

I will order one Absolutely!

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one also...I'll send you the money today let me know where.!! great job man.!
also i'll take one that reads FieroGT on it also.

------------------

2004 Pontiac Cosmos Purple GTO 1 of 334
1988 Fiero GT
1988 Fiero Formula
1998 Chevy Blazer

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 01-13-2006).]

JaxDomino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JaxDominoSend a Private Message to JaxDominoDirect Link to This Post
Put me on the list for the Fiero GT one. Can you let us know when you get to that magic number for the GT's?

------------------

'87 Fiero GT Fastback Auto.

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I will get you the money this coming thursday
The misses is leaving town, so I get the checkbook
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Any chance of having one with just that design on the front and not the word Fiero?

I would love one of those if you could and I would pay extra for it also.

David

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MP5Na3:
Any chance of having one with just that design on the front and not the word Fiero?
I would love one of those if you could and I would pay extra for it also.
David

Absolutely. I will do anything I can to help. Are you looking for it to be solid or hollow in the area where Fiero is? Feel free to PM me with your ideas and we can get it done.

Originally posted by JaxDomino:
Put me on the list for the Fiero GT one. Can you let us know when you get to that magic number for the GT's?

I'll put together the pricing and have it on here shortly.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock