Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  I'm ready to take orders for the New Fiero Auto Badge! (Page 11)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
I'm ready to take orders for the New Fiero Auto Badge! by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 01-12-2006 04:54 PM
Replies: 408
Last post by: Raydar on 11-26-2006 01:11 PM
MP5Na3

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Here we go folks, here is the "Supercharged Fiero" badge that will be one of the three badges to go into production. I hope you like...

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

So how about all the rest of us that didn't get what we ordered. Just gonna blow that off are ya, or better yet, how about you refund to Nick the money he gave back to us and then ATLEAST apologize for screwing us and him over instead of whinning about your lawn not being mowed as an excuse and then telling people to buy more stuff from you when you never sent everyone what they had already prepaid for.

yeah, buy more stuff from ya...... I will get right on that.

IP: Logged
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MP5Na3:

So how about all the rest of us that didn't get what we ordered. Just gonna blow that off are ya, or better yet, how about you refund to Nick the money he gave back to us and then ATLEAST apologize for screwing us and him over instead of whinning about your lawn not being mowed as an excuse and then telling people to buy more stuff from you when you never sent everyone what they had already prepaid for.

yeah, buy more stuff from ya...... I will get right on that.

You'll be taken care of. Sorry about how this has been handled. I understand your frustration, and the example I gave was simply an effort to show that something happened to me that helped me to understand the effects of being disapointed- which actually goes way beyond a simple badge. As far as my relationship with Nick or anyone else, it is not now, nor will it ever be any of your business. It's because of him and many others who have contacted me that keep me in a positive frame of mind. I can't say enough about the character of people like him. Over all, I know you're a good guy and again I will ensure that the transaction is completed. Much more than this I cannot do, except to sell these as outlined in my previous post. I made a mistake, all I'm looking for is an opportunity to look forward and use this experience as a tool to improve myself and hopefully be a productive member here in good standing.

Andrew
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
PM sent...
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Andrew,

Did you receive my PM from a few months back?

Mark
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Sorry about how this has been handled.
Andrew

Thank you. Really, it was the fact there was no comunication and apologies over this that really ticked me off. That you are owning up to it, well, that goes really far in my book. As far as my own badge, I will let that up to you. Nick took care of the refund and honestly I got what I wanted (an apology for how this went).

Thank you again, and I will now get off your back and if lessons are learned from this experience, then good luck on your business endeavors. I do a lot of online business (as a retail seller) and my #1 goal even at the expense of a temporary profit, is having the customer being %100 satisfied in every aspect (in the long run it pays off) and I have blessed short patience with people who don't do such. That is why I have always been rather harsh on how this was handled. That your trying to make everything right bodes well for you and I sincerely wish you luck.

Sincerely

David Heinke

[This message has been edited by MP5Na3 (edited 11-21-2006).]

Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back Andrew. Just noticed you were back as I don't come in here as often as I used to. Hope everything is well with you.

------------------
91 NSX - Black/Ivory w/40K
00 NAVI -Black w/Ghostflames/Black
95 SL -Black/Tan
87 928 S4 -Red/Black
86 928 S -Red/Tan
83 944 EURO -Black/Checkerboard
85 FIERO GT -Indy Clone
84 INDY -41k, 57th built
91 ALLANTE -Red/Black
85 S10 -355 V8
76 & 77 T-BIRD-Silver/Black
90 TROFEO -White/Burgandy
94 GMC INDY -84 500 GMC Hauler clone
69 CAMARO -SOLD 2 aid NSX fund
PROJECTS:
90 REATTA, 85 FIERO GT, FORMULA,
INDY, 80 MASERATTI V8

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Just a note, you certainly don't have to worry about ordering from the Fiero Lives store since it is completely handled through Cafe Press and I have never had any problems with them...
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O, you can put me down for one of the new SC3800II badges. As soon as you figure costs, pleae let me know.

Cheers~
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Very nice!
How much are you getting for V8 badges? Paypal okay? What is the turn-around time?

Just curious... Who is the model? Looks like Kirstie Allie, about 15 years and 50 lbs ago.

Edit -- I also am happy to see you back. I hope everything is working out for you. Unlike some of the other posters here, I'm not one to "wax eloquent" but I'm glad you're well, and getting the things in your life back on track.
Take care of yo-seff! (That's a southern thing. )

Bump?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock