Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  I'm ready to take orders for the New Fiero Auto Badge! (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
I'm ready to take orders for the New Fiero Auto Badge! by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 01-12-2006 04:54 PM
Replies: 408
Last post by: Raydar on 11-26-2006 01:11 PM
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MP5Na3:

I would still be leary of this deal if you have not already been sucked into it. Like I said. I paid darn near $250 for two custom badges, got one, have left message, get no reply. Customer service right now is running a strong D-

I hope Linda contacts me at some point about this, but am getting nothing back yet.

What's your opinion if the quality if worth the $$$? (for one badge, of course)

Hope you get your 2nd soon.

Greg
IP: Logged
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
Here's mine that I got in the mail 2 days ago. I cant belive that nobody's posted pics:

Here's the wrapping:

And the "goods"

Check the mall, being that I no longer have the 38oo SC, this will end up there shortly!

--Allen

------------------

** Rice; it's what's COOKIN **
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting on mine
Kohburn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

well nevermind - it arrived today - looks good - i should be able to get a pic up tonight..

ok finally - my phone refused to send the pic to my email so i had to hook it up to the data cable

Derek2M6

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek2M6Send a Private Message to Derek2M6Direct Link to This Post
Are we able to order these still or was it just a single run?
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Derek2M6:

Are we able to order these still or was it just a single run?

think many are dying to know! I want one I heard he was in jail or something and wouldn't be out till the 26th? maybe it was this thread, but hopefully we hear from him asap.
Derek2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek2M6Send a Private Message to Derek2M6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

think many are dying to know! I want one I heard he was in jail or something and wouldn't be out till the 26th? maybe it was this thread, but hopefully we hear from him asap.

I thought his wife might be handling new orders. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Hi everybody! I'm finally free! I have a bunch of badges on the table that I need to fingure out what's going on. I know that one of the special order badges was short one- I looked at the order that called for two and their invoice that shows that onely one sent. I haven't gotten a chance to go through everything just yet but I wanted to let you know that I'm going to get on top of it! It wasn't fair for me to cut this so short and throw it on Linda's lap, I assumed that it would be simple and straight forward. I made the order form that I sent to the company as simple as I possibly could with pictures and descriptions... alas, I made an ass of my self... I'm pleased with the quality of the badges, but am disapointed with the adheasive that I was told would be the same as that used by auto mfrs. - maybe on a Yugo?!! Right now, I have to moe the lawn which is up to my knees, and get some things ready for Emily's birthday party tomorrow. I'll then have time to lay everything out and get it in order for my phone call on Tues as well as making sure that what needs to go out GETS out. I appologize to all of you who haven't received your order yet. I wish I could give discounts to make up for it but the mfr up'd the pricing after I placed the order which cost me more than what I received. Hang in there, I'll get it straighted out.

On another note, I have a V8 version that is similar to what I've shown somewhere here before that I think those who might be interested in will be very pleased with. I've also decided to expalnd this idea of custom auto badges and try to do it for a larger audience. I can't think of a name for it yet, and the only one that I've heard of so far that I really like but can't have is "Motorhead Jewelry." Anyway, before I think about something like that, my first priority is to get you guys taken care of. Again, I can't express enough how disapointed I am in how this has turned out so far for those left hanging, except to say that I will make it right- I promise.

Andrew
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Welcome home Andrew. Glad to hear that you still have some that have not been sent yet, because I am still patiently waiting on mine. I am not in any hurry to get it, so get settled in and take care of the family.

Cheers!

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

On another note, I have a V8 version that is similar to what I've shown somewhere here before that I think those who might be interested in will be very pleased with.

Andrew

Is it this one?

welcome back.
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Oh Yes, Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!
PFF
System Bot
ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back.

No sign of my badge yet. Looking forward to receiving it.
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post

Hi everybody! I'm finally free! I have a bunch of badges on the table that I need to fingure out what's going on. I know that one of the special order badges was short one- I looked at the order that called for two and their invoice that shows that onely one sent. I haven't gotten a chance to go through everything just yet but I wanted to let you know that I'm going to get on top of it! It wasn't fair for me to cut this so short and throw it on Linda's lap, I assumed that it would be simple and straight forward. I made the order form that I sent to the company as simple as I possibly could with pictures and descriptions... alas, I made an ass of my self... I'm pleased with the quality of the badges, but am disapointed with the adheasive that I was told would be the same as that used by auto mfrs. - maybe on a Yugo?!! Right now, I have to moe the lawn which is up to my knees, and get some things ready for Emily's birthday party tomorrow. I'll then have time to lay everything out and get it in order for my phone call on Tues as well as making sure that what needs to go out GETS out. I appologize to all of you who haven't received your order yet. I wish I could give discounts to make up for it but the mfr up'd the pricing after I placed the order which cost me more than what I received. Hang in there, I'll get it straighted out.

On another note, I have a V8 version that is similar to what I've shown somewhere here before that I think those who might be interested in will be very pleased with. I've also decided to expalnd this idea of custom auto badges and try to do it for a larger audience. I can't think of a name for it yet, and the only one that I've heard of so far that I really like but can't have is "Motorhead Jewelry." Anyway, before I think about something like that, my first priority is to get you guys taken care of. Again, I can't express enough how disapointed I am in how this has turned out so far for those left hanging, except to say that I will make it right- I promise.

Andrew

Good to hear your back and taking care of everything. I was the one who ordered two and received one. I have to say the quality is better than expected though.
countach711

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Direct Link to This Post
Hey Andrew,
welcome back. Bet it's good to be free again, yea? The product looks awesome, keep up the great work!
John
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
Hey F-I-E-R-O, Do you know if you are going to have some more made?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I'll be ordering more, I think to make the process easier, I'll be putting a web site together. I'm just having trouble comming up with an idea for the name of a company that makes these things. First things first though, getting the original order people settled and then to get the mfr on the same page. Here is a V8 version that I was thinking might be of some interest...

Feel free to give me any negative feedback that you feel might make it better looking. Please include your address so that I can deliver my response in person.
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
could you make one that just has your logo on it and not have any words? the background all black?
fierogt3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3800Click Here to visit fierogt3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierogt3800Direct Link to This Post

Here is a V8 version that I was thinking might be of some interest...

do you have a product of this design? Im interested in this emblem

------------------
85 GT, bright blue met. fastback, chrome 16"s, 3800 swap, (soon to be SBC)
85.5 Porsche 944 euro *for sale*
73 VW Karmann Ghia convertible (sold to finish SBC swap)

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Not yet, I just finished adjusting the design a few minutes ago and want to get some feedback before commiting to going ahead with it.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by Formula:
could you make one that just has your logo on it and not have any words? the background all black?

Hmmmmm... I'll play with the design and post it here for you to look at.
fierogt3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3800Click Here to visit fierogt3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierogt3800Direct Link to This Post
is the white in the picture going to be the machined finish?
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Here's one idea that I kind of like better, but I'll make the inverted (black background) as requested. Only because I like you so much.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by fierogt3800:
is the white in the picture going to be the machined finish?

Yes, that's the metal part. I like the finish the way it is, but I'll get pricing info for chrome finish as an option when I talk to my guy on Tues.
fierogt3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3800Click Here to visit fierogt3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierogt3800Direct Link to This Post

Yes, that's the metal part. I like the finish the way it is, but I'll get pricing info for chrome finish as an option when I talk to my guy on Tues.

Can you pm me with a price with shipping to 62341 and estimated delivery?
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

I'd take two of these for the right price. VERY NICE!!
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZDirect Link to This Post
hey andrew, good to hear from your again! i'm sure i missed it but are you doing any the same size as the original? i would like 1 to say "INDY GT" to match this car.

and thnx again for the sig.!

------------------

Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post

Here's one idea that I kind of like better, but I'll make the inverted (black background) as requested. Only because I like you so much.

Thats awesome, when are you going to order more? ( i like the silver background now that i look at it )

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
They're almost exactly the same size. I noticed that there's a couple hairs worth of difference in the shape but for all intents and purposes, the badge is extremely close to the original. Anything can be done. I'd be happy to throw something together to see what you think.

Andrew
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by Formula:
Thats awesome, when are you going to order more? ( i like the silver background now that i look at it )

Thanks. I'll def. be ordering some more. I think this time though to keep it simpler, I won't get into offering different colors. That may be one of the issues with the original order.
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZDirect Link to This Post

They're almost exactly the same size. I noticed that there's a couple hairs worth of difference in the shape but for all intents and purposes, the badge is extremely close to the original. Anything can be done. I'd be happy to throw something together to see what you think.

Andrew

PLEASE DO.
gearhead351w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gearhead351wSend a Private Message to gearhead351wDirect Link to This Post
Good to see that you are back from my family to your you are in are thoughts
PFF
System Bot
Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefDirect Link to This Post
Don't know if I missed something or not. But are these badges made to go on the bumper or something else? And what is the cost? Do you have a page with all the different designs? If they do go on the bumper, how are they attached?

------------------
85 GT 3.4
Auto 3.08
14.9 @ 90 1.9 60"

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2006 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Can not wait to get mine!!!!
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2006 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

Still waiting on mine

Ditto that. I know I said I wasn't in much of a hurry but....
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I sent some PM's out... One of the problems that Linda had (me too now that I've looked into it) is that the solid record that I have of all the orders is from PayPal. People sent me PM's about what they wanted but didn't include that info on the comment section of the PayPal transmission. I see that many of my PM's have been cleaned out, though I have some notes. There are 9 badges and one Canadian badge that need to go out still. The Canadian one came back because it lacked an invoice (?????) anyway, that'll go out by FedEx. So... PM me with what name and badge you ordered and I'll get things sent out asap.

Andrew
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

I sent some PM's out... One of the problems that Linda had (me too now that I've looked into it) is that the solid record that I have of all the orders is from PayPal. People sent me PM's about what they wanted but didn't include that info on the comment section of the PayPal transmission. I see that many of my PM's have been cleaned out, though I have some notes. There are 9 badges and one Canadian badge that need to go out still. The Canadian one came back because it lacked an invoice (?????) anyway, that'll go out by FedEx. So... PM me with what name and badge you ordered and I'll get things sent out asap.

Andrew

PM sent
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
keep the pictures flowing I like that v8 one!

be sure to keep us updated.. and if you make a new thread on getting people to order them, make sure its bumped nightly
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O,

I'm still interested in acquiring some badges from you. I'm interested in a nose badge "Fiero GT" in red. And two additional badges for the front fender panels that simply say "Fiero" in red also. What is the mounting method for your badges?

Could you PM me with the details.

Thanks, Mike
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

There are 9 badges and one Canadian badge that need to go out still. The Canadian one came back because it lacked an invoice (?????) anyway, that'll go out by FedEx. So... PM me with what name and badge you ordered and I'll get things sent out asap.

Andrew

That Canadian one is likely mine
Unless you mark it gift when you ship it, they look for an invoice at the border.

I can;t wait to get it, it will look soo bitching on my lappy
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
PM with transaction information sent.

Thanks
Nolan
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay