Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  I'm ready to take orders for the New Fiero Auto Badge! (Page 7)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
I'm ready to take orders for the New Fiero Auto Badge! by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 01-12-2006 04:54 PM
Replies: 408
Last post by: Raydar on 11-26-2006 01:11 PM
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
I just reforwarded you the last PM that you sent me and I checked and my paypal transfer to you had my part description in the note section. Any idea on time frame?
IP: Logged
Flyguyeddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlyguyeddySend a Private Message to FlyguyeddyDirect Link to This Post
will there be another run of these?
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
After what I've been through lately, it's nice to be appreciated for something.

Yes, there will be another run of these but... There will be no color option, which simply means that you can paint yours any color you like when you get it, this makes it simpler for the mfgr. The othger thing is that the price will be slightly more. When I sent all the info into the mfr and we went back and forth on pricing, something happened to his brain when he finally got the order (didn't believe that I was actually going to order these?) anyway, he raised the cost to more than the asking price. I'll let you know for sure about the cost, but I would expect it to be around $60ish for something that has already been made and a little more plus set up cost for something that's all your own. I'll keep everyone updated.

Andrew
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Andrew,
Do you need us to send you more money? I know we all appreaciate you doing this for us, but I am fairly certain at least most of us would not want you to lose money in the deal.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
No... But some people may not be happy with the price that I have to come up with- oh well, I guess that will make the product more of a luxury item than an add on.

Anyway, I'm working to come up with a more fool proof system to ensure that the ordering process isn't so disjointed. More badges went out today so keep an eye out. In the mean time, I've come up with an idea for a business name and logo. For some reason, I have to get this out of the way before I can concentrate on going further. Same thing happened with another business I started and then sold after losing a couple of finger tips- but that's another story for another day...

So, here it is...

This also means that I need to register the name, build the site, and spend some quality time developing great products for those that want to add that final touch to the car of their dreams.
countach711

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Direct Link to This Post

"An exotic auto emblem maker"

needs to be:

custom automotive emblems

speciallizing (sp?) in custom auto emblems

maker of exotic automotive emblems

maker of fine automotive emblems

custom and exotic auto emblems

I must also say, I agree with the feedback on making the emblems smaller, closer in size to the original, but just my opinion, otherwise they are all , TRUELY awesome! I also love the background on this image above! Keep up the awesome work Andrew! Glad to have you back ~ John
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

Badger!

Kids... Stay in school and don't do drugs.

I wasn't sure about what to put under the name, thanks for the suggestions! BTW, I can't take credit for anything but stealing the background image, there are definitly people out there who are far more creative than I am.

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 06-02-2006).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

I like this version much better. The "exotic" makes me think of something exotic and not home brewed/professionally customized. The "automotive" gives it that sense of class and professional touch. Thanks for the suggestion!

AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I like this version much better. The "exotic" makes me think of something exotic and not home brewed/professionally customized. The "automotive" gives it that sense of class and professional touch. Thanks for the suggestion!

looks good... now do you have a business license and seller permit? and tax id/id's? lol... i have to get all of those things and you would need them too if you dont.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Nice Logo!!!
I like it
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I used another business that I registered for another purpose to order my first run, but first things first- comming up with the name and logo for myself. For some reason, whenever I start a business, I have to have the logo done before I move on. Maybe I'm autistic... It just makes it more solid for me then I can move forward with it. I did a fairly comprehensive search for anyone else who may be doingthe same thing under that same name and couldn't find any so it seems pretty safe to me to use it without any issues. I'll get the legal stuff taken care of next week when I have some money in the ol' bank account. (-$1800 right now, wholy crap! but at least the mortgage is up to date...)
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O did you get my PM?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Yes I did, PM sent back...

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 06-02-2006).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AJ7:

looks good... now do you have a business license and seller permit? and tax id/id's? lol... i have to get all of those things and you would need them too if you dont.

Fortunately all those are cheap to get and setup. I think the price may vary from state to state, but in TN I think I spent 150 on getting everything set up when I owned Chips-N-Bytes.
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

Fortunately all those are cheap to get and setup. I think the price may vary from state to state, but in TN I think I spent 150 on getting everything set up when I owned Chips-N-Bytes.

it will cost me $219. because i need 5 different things with what i'm doing... it will actually take me $450 for all the legal things for me, inculding the first month of insurance... F-I-E-R-O will have to get most of that too. minus the insurance..
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Well it has been 8 years since I owned Chips-N-Bytes too
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

Badger!

Watch out - it's a ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssnake!

For some reason,

I

CANT

TURN

IT

OFF...

Watch out, it's a ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssnake!

------------------

** Rice; it's what's COOKIN **
badger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for badgerClick Here to visit badger's HomePageSend a Private Message to badgerDirect Link to This Post

I used another business that I registered for another purpose to order my first run, but first things first- comming up with the name and logo for myself. For some reason, whenever I start a business, I have to have the logo done before I move on. Maybe I'm autistic... It just makes it more solid for me then I can move forward with it. I did a fairly comprehensive search for anyone else who may be doingthe same thing under that same name and couldn't find any so it seems pretty safe to me to use it without any issues. I'll get the legal stuff taken care of next week when I have some money in the ol' bank account. (-$1800 right now, wholy crap! but at least the mortgage is up to date...)

I administrate www.bagers.org and have a special link section for merchants who take the badger name. I have never run accross a "maker of badges" called The Badger, so I think you're safe with the name. (And of course I'll add your link when you get a Web page together.) You've got everything from fire extiguishers to garbage disposals, but no one making badges, except for a long-defuct security guard company in England in about 1910. You're clear for the name.

Word of warning, though. 99.9% of the clipart you're going to find on the Web will be for the Britsh badger, which looks nothing like the North American animal of the same same. You don't want to associate yourself with their weasle.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I got a little nervouse when I saw your username... wondered how long it would take for us to "get together"

American Badger

British Badger

I see your point.
badger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for badgerClick Here to visit badger's HomePageSend a Private Message to badgerDirect Link to This Post
Well, I don't know how useful you're going to find information about the animal, but I'll be happy to help how I can. lol
PFF
System Bot
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mcaanda:

I

CANT

TURN

IT

OFF...

And thus my point is proven...thank you Allen, for your cooperation, lol.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

I just reforwarded you the last PM that you sent me and I checked and my paypal transfer to you had my part description in the note section. Any idea on time frame?

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O, I am still waiting on mine, Did you ship it yet?
northeastfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for northeastfieroSend a Private Message to northeastfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hi I was wondering if you had shipped mine yet.
Thanks Carl
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Me too.
fierogtrouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtrougeSend a Private Message to fierogtrougeDirect Link to This Post
I will want to buy a Fiero GT front badge
How can I do I'm very interest....
Thnak you
J-P
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
my chop will want one, and maybe my gt, go im game for atleast 2 when you get set up, i will keep my scanners pealed for updates.
ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroDirect Link to This Post

I sent some PM's out... One of the problems that Linda had (me too now that I've looked into it) is that the solid record that I have of all the orders is from PayPal. People sent me PM's about what they wanted but didn't include that info on the comment section of the PayPal transmission. I see that many of my PM's have been cleaned out, though I have some notes. There are 9 badges and one Canadian badge that need to go out still. The Canadian one came back because it lacked an invoice (?????) anyway, that'll go out by FedEx. So... PM me with what name and badge you ordered and I'll get things sent out asap.

Andrew

PM Sent.
Not sure what address I gave you but I P.M'd you another address.

------------------

1985 2M4
-A/F and Voltmeter gauges in A-Pillar gauge pod
-Jenzen Bass tube............................................-Mini scorpion wing
-MTX 250W RMS amplifier..................................-2003 Subaru WRX 16" rims
-Viper Security system

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Sent another PM...
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2006 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Andrew:

Could you please take a few minutes and respond to some of these requests. I know that you said you are working this out but it would be nice to hear some sort of confirmation, a brief note, anything ...
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2006 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Here we go...

These are going out on Monday...

Anthony C.
Johnny G.
Randy W.
Paul H.
Curtis K.
Anthony A. (Todd)
Nowlan L.

Tim D.- I need your address again
Nick G.- They didn't send the standard GT, but it has been reordered and shouldn't take long to get
Carl- They sent the 3800 in red and black instead of all black. I can try and fix, send this one to you, or have them redo it the right way.
Timo- I have both of the yellow/black badges, I just need your address

I have 2 all black GT badges, 2 all black standard badges that I need to figure out who they go to and they'll be on their way.
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2006 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Thank You. It's Nolan not Nowlan by the way
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2006 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Thank You. It's Nolan not Nowlan by the way

Not any more!
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2006 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Whatever you say Ann
Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2006 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
I haven't gotten mine (2 badges) yet, either.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fiero_Adam (edited 06-11-2006).]

never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2006 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
Oh the joys of making something custom.
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2006 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to rub it in:

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2006 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Here we go...

These are going out on Monday...

Very glad to hear this!!! Will be expecting it then!

------------------

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2006 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I have another Auto Badge project that I'm starting to work on to complement the badge effort. Here's a sneak preview of his work:

The guy who does this was attending a conference in Las Vegas and told me that he's retooling his shop to do more of the production work in house thereby eliminating the middle man and inconsistancies in production quality. I'll get back in touch with him in a few weeks to discuss a working partnership. The potential for something like this is fantastic and I'm really excited about the stuff that can be done!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock