Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  I'm ready to take orders for the New Fiero Auto Badge! (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
I'm ready to take orders for the New Fiero Auto Badge! by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 01-12-2006 04:54 PM
Replies: 408
Last post by: Raydar on 11-26-2006 01:11 PM
DC88fiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2006 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DC88fieroSend a Private Message to DC88fieroDirect Link to This Post
Andrew

Please make my two all black GT's. Check sent. Hang on it will get better!!!!!!!!

Bill

IP: Logged
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2006 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Is there a 3800SC and GT catagory? If not, I'll take the 3800SC with Blue + Black (+$12)

Greg

enthashyt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2006 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for enthashytSend a Private Message to enthashytDirect Link to This Post
sent you a pm fiero. Just saw this thread.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2006 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Oops... I forgot to send in my $$. I'll get a check in the mail by the weekend, for the 3800SC badge. I see the price is now $35. Glad I waited!

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2006 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Oops... I forgot to send in my $$. I'll get a check in the mail by the weekend, for the 3800SC badge. I see the price is now $35. Glad I waited!

Yeah, me too.

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2006 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 01-25-2006).]

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2006 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
Andrew: Payment sent < 37.oo > for the 38oo SC badge w/ the pins attached to the back please.

Sorry for the serious delay, I should have been on this ALOT sooner.

--Allen

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2006 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2006 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent for my 2.

------------------
The Steel Lady: Pix to follow........

Super Bowl XL!!!

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2006 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Here's a custom badge that I made for one of our members...

Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2006 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
If I calculated correctly, the total for mine is $88? Two standard badges ($60), both black (+$12 each), and both with studs (+$2 each). Is this right?
PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2006 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
Do I need to pay you an extra $2 for the studs? Let me know as I wanted those on my badge.

Thanks.

------------------

1 of 2: Factory Maroon/Gray 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 13.704@98mph, 1.938 60ft)

My CarDomain Site
My Friend Garrod's CarDomain Site

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2006 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Thread closed. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/038913.html Thanks everybody!
fierodog

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2006 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodogSend a Private Message to fierodogDirect Link to This Post
Can some take that sweet looking new badge and cut the peguses out and make it puffy like the ferrarri prancing horse? It would look sweet that way between some of the tail light mods people have done. and the put the badge on the nose.
http://www.hdrogers.com/images/Ferraribadge.gif
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2006 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
$35 coming atcha.

BTW, what about Fiero GT horn buttons?

JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2006 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post
If you read two posts up........
You will see that he has closed this thread for a short amout of time.
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2006 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
I do see that it's closed, but am i gonna need to expect to wait 90 days or are the badges allready made and comming soon?

Andrew I wish ya the best of luck man.

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2006 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
His Wife will be shipping out everyone's orders jsut as soon as she recieves the badges from the company.
But He will not be taking any more orders for 90 days.

Godspeed to ya buddy and hang in there.

Randy

Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2006 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Thread closed. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/038913.html Thanks everybody!

Is anybody worried about this, or is it just me? 3 months of no contact with who we sent our money to. What are we suppose to do if we don't get our badge(s)? Does anyone know his wife, or know how to get in contact with her just in case?
I'm almost considering cancelling my check, after seeing that thread.

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2006 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

Is anybody worried about this, or is it just me? 3 months of no contact with who we sent our money to. What are we suppose to do if we don't get our badge(s)? Does anyone know his wife, or know how to get in contact with her just in case?
I'm almost considering cancelling my check, after seeing that thread.

That's what I was thinking, but I sent a MO. Sigh I guess I just have to trust him on carrying through with what he said would happen, it would be ashame if he didn't.

Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, looks like there's quite a few dozen people that have ordered badges. And that would make at least $1000 worth.
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2006 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Considering all the hard work, design talent, and investigations Andrew has applied, over the last few weeks, and the prospect that his design work could take off in a big way, I very much doubt that he would risk it all for the sake of $1000. Have faith.If he doesn't come through, then I will try to make any refunds in that event. That is how much faith I have in the Man. He set this up as a means to guarantee some form of income for his family whilst he was unable to do so himself, and to have something to come back to upon his return, to continue to provide a financial return, and to still have something to build up.
Have faith.
And if you want to save this post, you are more than welcome.
Nick

------------------
fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..
Yahoo messenger:nickcannspain
MSN Messenger-nicholascann@hotmail.com

ibcruzn

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2006 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ibcruznSend a Private Message to ibcruznDirect Link to This Post
I got mine last week.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ibcruzn:

I got mine last week.

Considering that he just sent in the order to his supplier last week... I doubt it.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2006 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Ah come on, Carbon!! I guess he meant his order..not specifically the badge!!
Nick
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

Yeah, looks like there's quite a few dozen people that have ordered badges. And that would make at least $1000 worth.

Gonna be more than a grand by quite a bit. I myself have ordered over $200 worth from him.

But the risk was acceptable for the reward. I have been looking for custom front badges for quite a while and if you used paypal, and a credit card, there is always that route for getting your money back.

1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Andrew would never rip anybody off deliberately. I agree with FieroFetish, I have complete faith in Andrew, and would expect him and his wife to have faith in all of us. Trust me, you'll all get your badges.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
people, i would bet my life that he's not taking your money. 1. The guy making them is probably working on them... thats quite a few orders. AND 2.if some of you would visit o/t for once, you would see why he cant respond.... hes a bit "preoccupied" if i may... I have met him and his wife and his daughter, great guy by ALL means. Now put away those torches and nooses and look over in o/t!

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"
See all of my movies!
For the latest Fiero apparel and accessories, please visit F-I-E-R-O's online store Fiero Lives Online

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
YEa I will stand right beside FieroFestish in his statements.
Andrew is not ripping anyone off, and ALL of this was public knowledge.
If you read the threads you knew he was going to jail and why.

So please cool your jets, I know we have seen our fair share of scams in this
little community. Andrew however, is not one of the scammers. He has put
alot of work into this. And you will all get your badges and you will love them.

Just be patient and they will come

Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
Sorry if I sounded as if I was calling him a scammer. I am not. Just saying that it's possible with the story I just read in that thread he posted. I don't know him at all, so it just worried me. I have seen people get ripped off on this forum over the past 5 years. I hate seeing that happen.
But, it sounds like quite a few of you know him. That's good to hear.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
BTW, what about Fiero GT horn buttons?

That sounds real good. I'll take 2!! Black over yellow with the 3800sc lettering.

This will be here waiting for you when you get back.

God bless!!

------------------
The Steel Lady: Pix to follow........

Super Bowl XL!!!

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 02-03-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2006 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
I have 100% faith in Andrew...

True, things MIGHT be a little slow with his wife at the helm since we don't know if she's ever been responsible for fulfilling orders... But I have no doubts that ANYONE who has placed and order and sent $$ will get what they want and what they want will be top quality!

chopfren-z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chopfren-zSend a Private Message to chopfren-zDirect Link to This Post
He also sells the shirts and other fiero stuff thur a web site people got that stuff, if that helps.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
I also trust F-I-E-R-O. Andrew has always been totaly honest. Even in personal things he did not have to discuss and which I may not have found the strength to. He did it because he is caring of our community and thought it would help some of us. He has also given of his talents many times for free.
In every scam that I have seen, either on this forum, in person, or elsewhere, the scammer either disappears or offers lame excuses. We know up front what is happening in this case and knew it was gonna happen way before this enterprising venture came about. I am sure Andrew anticipated completing your orders while he takes care of other business. I am sure he will have contact with Linda to guide him through any difficulties she may have.
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
So what exactly happened? He is going to jail for a few months for what? I didn't read the other thread yet. Someone explain or get me up to date.

Thanks,
Amir

1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

So what exactly happened? He is going to jail for a few months for what? I didn't read the other thread yet. Someone explain or get me up to date.

Thanks,
Amir

Clicky here, and you'll find out. It's in the first post he makes.

MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Just a bump to see if anyone has seen any badges yet?
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2006 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
As of now, no. I've a feeling they'll be comming though. Believe he still hasn't gotten back.
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
yeah hes on vacation for a little while lol
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
He should be back soon, but his wife should ship out the badges whenever she gets them...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock