Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:
And why won't you answer the question? Are you ashamed of the source of your loot?

Why are you asking?
IP: Logged
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you ashamed of the source of your loot?

Why are you so focused on Curly's money, as if it were any of your business? What do you care where he got his money from? Did he steal it from one of your KKK rallies, Mr. Grand Wizard?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do you want to keep instigating, after I put my hands up and apologized?

I have learned a valuable lesson about making ANY comment in these types of threads. My first comment wasn't directed at anyone, yet it resulted in Curly attacking me by dredging up some painful times for me. I shouldn't have let someone so unimportant to my life cause me to get involved in their childish drama games, but I played the chump.

Just like a Fiero Insurgent, you come back (willingly) for me to cross exam you all over again. The urine drinking from your false god must be 100% intoxicating.

Edit: Pic added. It drives Stimpy crazy from viewing it. Stimpy will crack-up and drop the N-word again. Later claiming I made him do it.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-26-2008).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

flawed choptops: Even after 7 pages of this thread, not one ounce of evidence has been presented to back up that claim.

305 TPI V-8s: More B.S. out of more than 400 V-8 swaps we've done in house, NOT ONE of them was a 305 TPI. About 7 years ago I did install ONE 305 Carbed engine that a customer supplied for his swap. But this Clown didn't bother to check the facts because the truth would get in the way of the bashing.

450 RWHP: I would like ONE PERSON to prove where I stated that a particular engine had 450 RWHP.

At least some people care enough to get their facts straight. Shaunbag couldn't care, you can prove him wrong 10 times today & tomorrow he'll be back with the same crap.

So until you've lived it, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Archie

I may not've been around for 9 years, but I've actively viewed both PFF and RFT since 2002. I'd say I have a fair idea of what's gone on. Besides, anything I've been able to see is what other's outside of this community have been able to see as well and that's what I was talking about. How your childish name calling and antics (you really can't honestly say that a lot of your **** talking is not just that) makes the community look bad as a whole. Like I said, Shaun is just a person, you are a large and well known Fiero vendor.

Not to mention, I would tend to agree that the hiding behind 'I have nothing to prove' stance in regards to posting dyno numbers is kind of pathetic. I mean, you own a shop 'specializing' in engine swaps yet have little to no proof as to typical results? I mean, sure 'it's up to the customer to decide what engine, blah, blah' but you most definatly go around posting stuff up that is inferring huge performance gains. Maybe it's a problem with the Fiero community as a whole. There are countless posts about how hot **** Fieros are yet little proof to back these claims up. I swear there are more dyno/track slips posted up on the DSM and CTS-V forums (the other two I frequent) in a week than there are in a year on here.

I just think, you should step up and show how competent of a platform the Fiero is (or isn't) with proof instead of talk. Either way, your third grade insults are lame. I mean really, Shaunna? That ranks up there with 'I know you are, but what am I?'

Either way, there's a reason out of all the Fiero vendors out there, you're the only one that gets trash talked all the time. It's because of how you conduct yourself online (maybe you don't come off so holier than thou in person, I don't know).
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Why are you so focused on Curly's money, as if it were any of your business? What do you care where he got his money from?

Why? Cause this is one of tactics the Fiero Insurgnets use, thus their false god uses the same tactic regarding Archie's income.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Court room analogy...obscure quote...etc...

You've got to be joking right? Seriously, the "courtroom" analogies are ridiculously lame and there is nothing clever about them. I hate to say it (honestly I do), but you're making yourself sound like a fool. Like I said before, I respect your taste in mods and appreciate the help you gave me on something via PM in the past, but seriously... I read this thread and feel myself getting dumber everytime I read something about court and 'chess not checkers.' The most clever thing you could do is grab a grammer book and do some reading because half the **** "your [sic]" saying doesn't make sense.

Yeah, the racial slur might not've been appropriate, but he was man enough to apologize so why do you have to keep bringing race back into it? I mean, you're going around telling people to drink urine which I think most would argee is pretty vulgar as well (which is also against forum rules since you felt the need to bring those into the discussion).
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

You've got to be joking right? Seriously, the "courtroom" analogies are ridiculously lame and there is nothing clever about them. I hate to say it (honestly I do), but you're making yourself sound like a fool. Like I said before, I respect your taste in mods and appreciate the help you gave me on something via PM in the past, but seriously... I read this thread and feel myself getting dumber everytime I read something about court and 'chess not checkers.' The most clever thing you could do is grab a grammar book and do some reading because half the **** "your [sic]" saying doesn't make sense.

Yeah, the racial slur might not've been appropriate, but he was man enough to apologize so why do you have to keep bringing race back into it? I mean, you're going around telling people to drink urine which I think most would agree is pretty vulgar as well (which is also against forum rules since you felt the need to bring those into the discussion).

Fixed that grammar for you.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I mean, you're going around telling people to drink urine which I think most would argee is pretty vulgar as well (which is also against forum rules since you felt the need to bring those into the discussion).

You are just proving yourself to be Archies designated cumguzzler. Enjoy the flavor.

I guess you must have missed that one, huh?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just out of curiosity, if "Old Man Hammit" has an active account on here, why doesn't he come on here and talk his crap? Instead, his lackies do it.
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You've got to be joking right? Seriously, the "courtroom" analogies are ridiculously lame and there is nothing clever about them. I hate to say it (honestly I do), but you're making yourself sound like a fool.

Lame as the analogies might be, the "analogies" did cause Stimpy to crack-up, right? Tell me, how smart do you think Stimpy is to allow a few lame analogies to crack him up?

Not only is that clever, it is brilliant!

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fixed that grammar for you.

There's a difference between spelling and grammar.
...nice try though.

Have you been lurking for a few years before signing up, or is it how it appears and you really have no idea what's going on here in regards to Shaun, Archie, stimpy, etc?
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unsafe At Any Speed

2299 posts
Member since Feb 2003

I guess you must have missed that one, huh?

Are you trying to justify your own comments? If not, you're right.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unsafe At Any Speed

2299 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Lame as the analogies might be, the "analogies" did cause Stimpy crack-up, right? Tell me, how smart do you think Stimpy is to allow a few lame analogies to crack him up?

Now that is clever!

I'll admit I was getting pretty annoyed by them as well. I really don't think your intended tactic was annoyance by way of stupidity though. Even so, are you trying to say that you wanted him to call you that so you could continually brand him a racist? If so...equally lame.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you trying to justify your own comments? If not, you're right.

Yeah, I mentioned some pages back that I was using "Urine drinking" metaphorically. Drinking of ones urine can cause side effect and can cause a person to loose his/her mental capabilities. In this case, metaphorically speaking their drinking what comes forth; thus the moronic behavior is shown by this thread being created or for that matter all of the various moronic threads on Pennock's suck forum. The "court" analogy was to help me keep track of things from my stand point.

The semen comment by Stimpy was 100% straight forward. No bones about that.

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I mentioned some pages back that I was using "Urine drinking" metaphorically. Drinking of ones urine can cause side effect and can cause a person to loose his/her mental capabilities. In this case, metaphorically speaking their drinking what comes forth; thus the moronic behavior is shown by this thread being created or for that matter all of the various moronic threads on Pennock's suck forum. The "court" analogy was to help me keep track of things from my stand point.

The semen comment by Stimpy was 100% straight forward. No bones about that.

Obviously you've spent some time over lurking RFT. Have you ventured outside of the RFT v. The World section? There's a lot of good info over there. It's stupid to brand a whole site/group of people based on the actions of one person. Especially after having blasting somebody for making a racist remark (sterotypical grouping of people).

The whole 'us versus them' mentality is pathetic. I guess it is to be expected though. If you look at society as a whole, it seems to always come down to 'us versus them' type logic...
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have you been lurking for a few years before signing up, or is it how it appears and you really have no idea what's going on here in regards to Shaun, Archie, stimpy, etc?

I know all about Shaun's little bitchy whiny crusade that's been going on for the last decade or so since Archie turned him down for a job. Now he flips burgers at McD's. Okay, I made that part up, maybe he's a greeter at Wal-Mart. And then there's Stimpy AKA WhiteDevil88 AKA Maniak84, whose sole purpose is to troll on here and report back to Howdy Hammit.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll admit I was getting pretty annoyed by them as well. I really don't think your intended tactic was annoyance by way of stupidity though. Even so, are you trying to say that you wanted him to call you that so you could continually brand him a racist? If so...equally lame.

I played mental chess with Stimpy before. His moves are calculated by 4-6 steps. I've seen his moves during my recon mission on RFT with his dealing with MTA and with Golden Gate Fiero. Stimpy being totally frustrated and confused not knowing how to deal with me had either choice to make; bow-out or use the racist card. It’s the easiest option when a person doesn’t know the other race or his back ground. He will continue to rant until I see him.

In my dealing with Stimpy- no race hatred was directed at him; only analogies and pictures.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Obviously you've spent some time over lurking RFT. Have you ventured outside of the RFT v. The World section? There's a lot of good info over there. It's stupid to brand a whole site/group of people based on the actions of one person. Especially after having blasting somebody for making a racist remark (sterotypical grouping of people).

The whole 'us versus them' mentality is pathetic. I guess it is to be expected though. If you look at society as a whole, it seems to always come down to 'us versus them' type logic...

Yes. Recon mission now, but I've gleaned into the tech section and they have some good points, but I'm a bit older and take offence to racial slurs and continued moronic behavior to which greatly over shadows all that is good from a few over there. Several threads I've found offensive; Florida Fiero members as being "old," Ciff Pennock's wife, wishing Archie die, and Troyboy's car. Granted, my car too was made fun of, but my ideas are some what hard to envision anyway thus the confusion. The only person who made a positive comment was Koburn while the false god bashes away.

As you and some others have stated regarding this very thread, could you imagine reading every other thread were I was using analogies and metaphors trying to catch someone in a lie? The sole purpose of this thread being created by JMbishop was out of frustration. MstangBware was just along for the ride to mock Archie. The time spent responding to this thread, they could have aided Will-Martin in retrieving his car. As for Archie's chop top being lop-sided, come on. I've done my home work.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2008 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl
He will continue to rant until I see him.

Is that a threat?

PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2008 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No forum can do drama like PFF.

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know all about Shaun's little bitchy whiny crusade that's been going on for the last decade or so since Archie turned him down for a job. Now he flips burgers at McD's. Okay, I made that part up, maybe he's a greeter at Wal-Mart. And then there's Stimpy AKA WhiteDevil88 AKA Maniak84, whose sole purpose is to troll on here and report back to Howdy Hammit.

Thanks for confirming my assumptions.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unsafe At Any Speed

2299 posts
Member since Feb 2003

I played mental chess with Stimpy before. His moves are calculated by 4-6 steps. I've seen his moves during my recon mission on RFT with his dealing with MTA and with Golden Gate Fiero. Stimpy being totally frustrated and confused not knowing how to deal with me had either choice to make; bow-out or use the racist card. It’s the easiest option when a person doesn’t know the other race or his back ground. He will continue to rant until I see him.

In my dealing with Stimpy- no race hatred was directed at him; only analogies and pictures.

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier. All this 'mental chess,' 'recon' and 'insurgent' talk is stupid. Because somebody posts on a certain forum (I'm pretty sure you've branded all RFT users as insurgents) it groups them into the same category as people trying to kill Americans overseas? Seriously, do you like the drama that much?

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unsafe At Any Speed

2299 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Yes. Recon mission now, but I've gleaned into the tech section and they have some good points, but I'm a bit older and take offence to racial slurs and continued moronic behavior to which greatly over shadows all that is good from a few over there. Several threads I've found offensive; Florida Fiero members as being "old," Ciff Pennock's wife, wishing Archie die, and Troyboy's car. Granted, my car too was made fun of, but my ideas are some what hard to envision anyway thus the confusion. The only person who made a positive comment was Koburn while the false god bashes away.

Anything like that is in RFT v The World, which is where I refered you away from in regards to good content. Here's an idea, just don't click on that section. Having to overlook some things to somewhat essential to be able to enjoy any forum. PFF is no exception. Of the countless new threads that get posted, I think over half of the questions could easily be answered by searching. Another segment is posts where people think the Fiero is some kind of supercar (which it isn't). Then there are the countless 'hey I've never even changed my own oil and I work for minimum wage, but can I put this engine that nobody has ever swapped in my car?' threads.

As you and some others have stated regarding this very thread, could you imagine reading every other thread were I was using analogies and metaphors trying to catch someone in a lie? The sole purpose of this thread being created by JMbishop was out of frustration. MstangBware was just along for the ride to mock Archie. The time spent responding to this thread, they could have aided Will-Martin in retrieving his car. As for Archie's chop top being lop-sided, come on. I've done my home work.

The time they've spent responding to this thread? Half of each page for the last few have been you and your attempts at being clever.

As for choptops being uneven, I've never seen one (other than Orville's) in person, so I really can't say one way or the other.

I swear the Fiero world is like a subpar soap opera. Between bad publicity in the 80s and the drama today along with a disproportionate lack of performance, it's no wonder Fieros have such a bad reputation.

[This message has been edited by Unsafe At Any Speed (edited 09-27-2008).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man--And I thought this Thread was about a lope sided chop?

Good to see everyone can talk and get along. Even those that haven't been around that long and have no clue about what is going on.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that a threat?

Stimpy, you've seen me before at the West Coast Run. Tell me, did I ever threaten you?

The same as [then] will be the same as now. You can look me the eye, I won't bite nor sell you drugs, or pimp you out some women.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier. All this 'mental chess,' 'recon' and 'insurgent' talk is stupid.

Yes. Sociological warfare, but under controlled an environment. As we've already witnessed Stimpy can't hang and should never join any armed US forces. If Stimpy was captured by the [Real Insurgents in Iraq] all the Real Insurgents would have to do is show a picture of a monkey urinating and Stimpy would go "A-WALL" and give them all of the classified information to the enemy.

I'm pretty sure you've branded all RFT users as insurgents) it groups them into the same category as people trying to kill Americans overseas? Seriously, do you like the drama that much?

Yes. Fiero Insurgents.

The Fiero Insurgent mission; to kill or deter business from V8Archie by propaganda, mockery, and mistruths.

The Fiero Insurgents weapons of choice; primary RFT threads (I've counted at least 100+)

a. Troll hunting from site-to-site (LS1 forum).
b. Suicidal thread killers.
c. YouTube propaganda.

Conclusion. The Fiero Insurgent worships their false god Howdy. They bow-down to him and give their allegiance.

Seriously, do you like the drama that much?

Those who aren’t followers of the false god Howdy on RFT could ask the same.

I ask of you sir, count the amount of threads created by the false god Howdy. How many do you see?

Is there more DRAMA on RFT or on Pennock's Fiero Forum?

You like the drama that much?

Making fun of others is all good until it comes back on them. Suddenly, when the tables are turned... then it is viewed as "wrong" or "drama." They some how come to their senses. When you point fingers at someone please know that three fingers are pointing back-at-you.

As in the case of Stimpy's use of the N-word, pimp, chicken eater, and Jeri curl.... yeah it's all fun and games until it comes into the light.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-27-2008).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 09-27-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Man--And I thought this Thread was about a lope sided chop?

And I thought you were going to come back with some truths?
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Watch Stimpy go "A-WALL"

Stimpy: The man who was cracked by an 8th grader.

Stimpy, you are sooo own'd by this thread!!! Your false god isn't pleased. I think you need to drink more.

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. Sociological warfare, but under controlled an environment. As we've already witnessed Stimpy can't hang and should never join any armed US forces. If Stimpy was captured by the [Real Insurgents in Iraq] all the Real Insurgents would have to do is show a picture of a money urinating and Stimpy would go "A-WALL" and give them all of the classified information to the enemy.

I'm really not sure what being AWOL and giving up information have in common, but okay...

Yes. Fiero Insurgents.

The Fiero Insurgent mission; to kill or deter business from V8Archie by propaganda, mockery, and mistruths.

The Fiero Insurgents weapons of choice; primary RFT threads (I've counted at least 100+)

a. Troll hunting from site-to-site (LS1 forum).
b. Suicidal thread killers.
c. YouTube propaganda.

Conclusion. The Fiero Insurgent worships their false god Howdy. They bow-down to him and give their allegiance.

Okay, so you are grouping everybody that posts over there into the same category. Thanks for the stereotype. I'm glad to know that I somehow worship Shaun, which is news to me.

...but seriously, the sheer ridiculousness of what you're saying discredits any legitimate points you may have.

Making fun of others is all good until it comes back on them. Suddenly, when the tables are turned... then it is viewed as "wrong" or "drama." They some how come to their senses. When you point fingers at someone please know that three fingers are pointing back-at-you.

As in the case of Stimpy's use of the N-word, pimp, chicken eater, and Jeri curl.... yeah it's all fun and games until it comes into the light.

That's not what I was asking you. It's quite obvious you like the drama. Why not just admit it?
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. Sociological warfare, but under controlled an environment. As we've already witnessed Stimpy can't hang and should never join any armed US forces. If Stimpy was captured by the [Real Insurgents in Iraq] all the Real Insurgents would have to do is show a picture of a money urinating and Stimpy would go "A-WALL" and give them all of the classified information to the enemy.

You know, I had a sneaking suspicion that you weren't nearly as smart as you're desperately trying to make yourself look, and you just confirmed it for me. Do you even know what "sociological" means? Is it anything like "psychological?" I mean really, if you're going to build your entire argument around head games, you should probably at least know what the hell you're talking about. And "A-Wall?" Really? Do you not know how to use Google? I wouldn't expect everyone to know what it means, but it takes 2 seconds to look it up. Try "AWOL," or "Absent With Out Leave." As in, left the base without permission. Giving up "classified information" after seeing a "money" urinate can in no way be construed as leaving your base without permission. If you're going to try to use specialized terminology to attack someone, try not to make yourself look like a tool in the process and learn what the hell the words mean before you use them.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

You know, I had a sneaking suspicion that you weren't nearly as smart as you're desperately trying to make yourself look, and you just confirmed it for me. Do you even know what "sociological" means? .

It's the correct terminology. Stimpy and others walk and talks between both groups.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

You know, I had a sneaking suspicion that you weren't nearly as smart as you're desperately trying to make yourself look, and you just confirmed it for me.

Come on, I never said I was smart; I'm clever, hehehe.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

I mean really, if you're going to build your entire argument around head games, you should probably at least know what the hell you're talking about.

Dude, don't mess with me on words. I have a 8th grade education, hehe.

Psychology is an academic and applied discipline involving the scientific study of mental processes and behavior. Psychologists study such phenomena as perception, cognition, emotion, personality, behavior, and interpersonal relationships.

Sociology (from Latin: socius, "companion"; and the suffix -ology, "the study of", from Greek λόγος, lógos, "knowledge" [1]) is the scientific or systematic study of society, including patterns of social relations, social stratification, social interaction, and culture[2]. Areas studied in sociology range from the analysis of brief contacts between anonymous individuals on the street to the study of global social interaction.

Tell me, which one is better suited for this application?

I mean really, if you're going to build your entire argument around head games, you should probably at least know what the hell you're talking about.

Tell me Fastback 86, I'm I smart? For a 8th grade education I'm doing pretty good, huh?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Try "AWOL," or "Absent With Out Leave." As in, left the base without permission.

Yeah, "A-Wall" is the 8th grade terminology, but the meaning is still the same.

"Absent With Out Leave." Stimpy hasn't left Pennock's Fiero Forum has he? Is "Independence Declared" from Pennock's occurred?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Giving up "classified information" after seeing a "money" urinate can in no way be construed as leaving your base without permission. If you're going to try to use specialized terminology to attack someone, try not to make yourself look like a tool in the process and learn what the hell the words mean before you use them.

Yeah, my bad on those two points. I’ve removed the word "money" for the word "monkey" so the Fiero Insurgent won’t get confused and call the Pentagon on me.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2008 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you at least cur back on the CC? You are dumbing down the entire forum.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock