Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Yep, a lotta hate wrapped up in that little package.

Archie, it's not nice to pick on those less fortunate than us. I mean, think about it. After Shaun found out that his mom slept with an orangutan and he was the end result, he had no choice but to not leave home and build up his ego on the internet. He started his little ban crusade against me for trolling him over on that other forum, but so far, it's not working for him. I guess he doesn't have as many friends as he thought. Poor little guy. You almost have to feel sorry for him.
IP: Logged
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

You cant hold me accountable for Shauns behavior on other forums (that no one is paying attention to) but you are accountable for your own baiting and namecalling on this forum.

Originally posted by 88GT5.0KILLER:
FIEROPHREK and I started the Shauna name, I think its more fitting. Nothing funnier than a punk who whines like a woman all day long.

Trust me. Your reputation proceeds you. The name-calling line reaches around the block starting with your forum original official name, Pennock's T-shirts, and now the continued urine drinking you guys now enjoy. You and your forum (your one of the moderators, right) have done more damage to the Fiero's reputation than GM and it's 1984 fires and rumors have ever done.

Pennock's and it's members are here to uplift the reputation of the Fiero, build upon-it, tweak upon-it, and in some cases change upon-it.

RFT a.k.a Pennock's Sucks.com sole purpose is to mock all those (especially those with V8Archie kits) till there is no end.

Now bow-down to your ring leader, drink his urine that comes forth from his mouth- for he is your false god, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-24-2008).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously how does talking **** about people uplift the Fiero's reputation? How does one of the biggest Fiero vendors resorting to childish name calling uplift the Fiero's reputation?

Honestly, both Shaun and Archie go back and forth with the same **** . What sucks is that Shawn is just an owner, while Archie is a well known Fiero vendor and having a vendor act childish like that is what really damages the Fiero's rep in the car community as a whole IMO.

Edit: And madcurl, honestly, it sucks to see you stooping to the same level. I mean, you have awesome vision when it comes to your cars and they serve as good showpieces for the Fiero community. It seemed like you used to stay out of the bickering for the most part. But come on, telling people to drink urine? What is that?

[This message has been edited by Unsafe At Any Speed (edited 09-24-2008).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-24-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So classy.

So because I am a moderator, I am responsible for everyone's behavior? Is Cliff responsible for your behavior here, or mine? So I can call you a crack dealing pimp, and it's Cliff's fault? Nice.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come one guys--This Thread is about flawed choptops with 305 TPI V-8s installed that run high 13's but dyno 450 RWHP. Let's get this Thread back on track.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

"Tell me who your friends, what type of shirt they wear, and what forum they frequent- I'll can then tell you what type of person you are."

Bad grammar and guilt by association, a killer combination.

Seriously man, I used to think you were cool. You may have a lot of great design ideas and more than enough coin to make them happen, but your true colors are showing in this thread. You've been nothing but an arrogant, condescending, pious ass in this thread, all of it solely to make the point that RFT people are arrogant little jerks. Even if I were to forgive your overwhelming hypocrisy, I'd still have trouble getting past your flabbergasting holier-than-thou attitude. Further, by jumping into this **** -storm with the attitude you've taken, you're effectively negating all of the good you've done for the Fiero's image. I can't believe that you can't see how much damage you're doing by stooping to Shaun's level of crudeness, so I'd love to hear how your rationalize it. You can't possibly believe that your behavior in this thread is in any way enhancing the Fiero's image, so if you're so concerned about it, why are you behaving this way? Not that I expect you'll take advice from me, but you really need to rethink your approach to this issue, as does Archie. Eye-for-an-eye retaliations never have positive outcomes. Either take the high road or stop telling everyone you are while you spit venom out the other side of your mouth.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

Honestly, both Shaun and Archie go back and forth with the same **** . What sucks is that Shawn is just an owner, while Archie is a well known Fiero vendor and having a vendor act childish like that is what really damages the Fiero's rep in the car community as a whole IMO.

You obviously have no clue what is really going on.

For the last 9 years Shaunbag has stalked me all over the internet.

At first it was just emails full of insults, they were easy to ignore.

Then it was insults & lies on Fiero forums. When you disprove one of his lies, he just makes up more of them.

Every one of my customers who has ever posted a video of his car on U-Tube has been insulted by his harassment.

He's posted his lies so often that even some others are beginning to believe it.

He even follows my customers around to other forums harassing them.

I've tried ignoring him, that just makes him bolder. I've tried discussing his crap when he was on PFF & he just isn't interested in facts. He can't let facts get in the way of his hate.

People like you say I should just ignore it & be above the fray. I'm here to tell you that your preacher at your church wouldn't put up with this BS as long as I have.

So now Shaunbag is going to get the same **** he dishes out.

If you don't like it, that's tough. But until you've lived with harassment & stalking for a few years, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Archie

P.S. Here's an example of the same stupid A$$ed remarks I put up with everyday.

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
Come one guys--This Thread is about flawed choptops with 305 TPI V-8s installed that run high 13's but dyno 450 RWHP. Let's get this Thread back on track.

flawed choptops: Even after 7 pages of this thread, not one ounce of evidence has been presented to back up that claim.

305 TPI V-8s: More B.S. out of more than 400 V-8 swaps we've done in house, NOT ONE of them was a 305 TPI. About 7 years ago I did install ONE 305 Carbed engine that a customer supplied for his swap. But this Clown didn't bother to check the facts because the truth would get in the way of the bashing.

450 RWHP: I would like ONE PERSON to prove where I stated that a particular engine had 450 RWHP.

At least some people care enough to get their facts straight. Shaunbag couldn't care, you can prove him wrong 10 times today & tomorrow he'll be back with the same crap.

So until you've lived it, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So classy.

So because I am a moderator, I am responsible for everyone's behavior? Is Cliff responsible for your behavior here, or mine? So I can call you a crack dealing pimp, and it's Cliff's fault? Nice.

Yep. Golden Gate Fiero's acted responsibly in not allowing your bad [behavior] cast a dark shadow over their club. Here, let's pull your files again.

Originally posted by Whuffo:
Golden Gate Fieros is not offering nor would it consider accepting an application for membership from you.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-24-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

flawed choptops: Even after 7 pages of this thread, not one ounce of evidence has been presented to back up that claim.

305 TPI V-8s: More B.S. out of more than 400 V-8 swaps we've done in house, NOT ONE of them was a 305 TPI. About 7 years ago I did install ONE 305 Carbed engine that a customer supplied for his swap. But this Clown didn't bother to check the facts because the truth would get in the way of the bashing.

450 RWHP: I would like ONE PERSON to prove where I stated that a particular engine had 450 RWHP.

Archie

I was just assuming that you used 305s being most the car that have been dynoed put out the #s of what a stock 305 would.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Bad grammar and guilt by association, a killer combination. Seriously man, I used to think you were cool.

Thank you. I'll try and work on it. Cool? No. I thought I was cool in high school, but at 50... I'm just your regular Joe.

You may have a lot of great design ideas and more than enough coin to make them happen.

My designs are nothing more than borrowed styles from various cars to which anyone could have performed. Car-Lo, Whodeanie are just two examples were money isn't the rule of the day.

You've been nothing but an arrogant, condescending, pious ass in this thread, all of it solely to make the point that RFT people are arrogant little jerks. Even if I were to forgive your overwhelming hypocrisy, I'd still have trouble getting past your flabbergasting holier-than-thou attitude.

It's not arrogant nor condescending it's called "Order in the Court." I'm defendant and RFT are the plaintiffs. The case at hand is; "Lopsided chops" to which I'm one of 25 defendants.

The plaintiffs are MstangBware and Jmbishop. Those seated are followers of them RFT.

The evidence presented; so far none.

I'd still have trouble getting past your flabbergasting holier-than-thou attitude. Further, by jumping into this **** -storm with the attitude you've taken, you're effectively negating all of the good you've done for the Fiero's image.

We're in court and my car is on trial. Therefore all evidence past/present, behaviors, associations against the plaintiff are used. I can't help it if you're not on the dream team.

You're effectively negating all of the good you've done for the Fiero's image.

Dude, look around. You've seen Leroy (at the Coast run) and MotorTV cars at the 25th. Tell me. Are you thinking of the cars or the person who had the idea? If your thinking of the person who had the idea, dude leave that for the history channel.

I can't believe that you can't see how much damage you're doing by stooping to Shaun's level of crudeness, so I'd love to hear how your rationalize it. You can't possibly believe that your behavior in this thread is in any way enhancing the Fiero's image, so if you're so concerned about it, why are you behaving this way? Not that I expect you'll take advice from me, but you really need to rethink your approach to this issue, as does Archie. Eye-for-an-eye retaliations never have positive outcomes. Either take the high road or stop telling everyone you are while you spit venom out the other side of your mouth.

Dude, my choice of words are calculated and diabolical (cause that's what lawyers do in court). Insurgent(s), homosexuality, South-Park kids, urine are all used to make you think and most importantly associate them with individuals.

Fiero Insurgent(s); now used by one of the RFT followers. There here on both sites, pretending to-be your friend, but are waiting in the wings to pounce.

South Park kids; Used to make a visual reference in the mind of all who regularly view the show. We all know the group are foul mouth and lash-out at everybody.

The monkey urine drinking pic.; actually the most fitting example for RFT. A picture is truly worth a thousands words. Granted, I could have used "kool-aid" drinkers, but that's so 70s with reference to Jim Jones and his followers who drank his "kool-aid" thus were stupid and died. Thus you drink (his) urine (metaphorically speaking) by joining in on his attack.

Homosexuality (not that there's anything wrong with it); Any 20-something year old who follows a 50-something year old around from site-to-site, thread-to-thread, being banned repeatedly, love affair with the making of videos, and trolling of various videos of everyone who has a V8 installed or built by him- is either,

1. Truly upset cause his application for employment at V8Archie's was denied or

2. Is 100% homosexual (not that there's anything wrong with it).

Edit for pic ;

Actually, drinking of ones concentrated urine is abundant among your buddies (metaphorically speaking stupid).

Edit: I was having too much fun writing this post so I had to go back and correct some of the mis-pelled words, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-25-2008).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Irrelevant crap.

So, what does that have to do with anything? First off, that guy doesn't speak for the club anymore, as he was voted out after one year. Probably because he went out of his way to start bullshit drama like you posted. And if it hadn't been for me going out of my way to organize a run for their club, they wouldn't have had anything to ***** about. My bad for trying to do something nice for people. What have you done for anyone else, ever?

Secondly, how does that answer the questions I put forward? How does my name being used as a moderator (same as Cliff Pennock) make me responsible for Shaun Hammit's behavior? Is Cliff responsible for everyone's behavior on this forum?
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, what does that have to do with anything? First off, that guy doesn't speak for the club anymore, as he was voted out after one year.

I believe the Golden Gate Fiero isn't ruled by a dictator, but a group. Whatever it was, they didn't want you to join.

Originally posted by InTheLead:
You're about as worthless as it gets to this community. Go stir up senseless crap on a Honda forum.

He went out of his way to start bullshit drama like you posted.

Order in the court; " The plaintiffs (MstangBware and JMbishop) vs. V8Archie's lop-sided choptops. Lets stick to the fact ma'am (mister).

And if it hadn't been for me going out of my way to organize a run for their club, they wouldn't have had anything to ***** about. My bad for trying to do something nice for people. What have you done for anyone else, ever?

I'm sure your verbal threats may have a hand in their decision. They've sure gotten over you since they aren't banging down your door.

What have you done for anyone else, ever?

Oh nothing.

Edit: I can't spell hehe.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shaunbag is the one on the Right.

This is what he looks like from the front

The other one with the Pennockssucks.net shirt on the left is Shaunbag's GF.

Archie, I hate to go off-topic again about Shauna, but do you have a link to those videos from daytona a few years ago with shauna and his antics, I would love to have a real ROFLMAO experience again

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gibberish.

"Dude," you can't stop, can you? Seriously, give the bullshit analogies are rest, nobody thinks you're clever. If you honestly can't see how much worse you're making the situation with all your name-calling and toilet humor, you're no better than Shaun. Get over yourself.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW, Madgirl, you might want to send a PM to Jeannie, the current president of GGF that I'm a no-good. She sent me a nice note the other day, didn't mention anything about me not being welcome. In fact, quite the opposite.

And I never threatened anyone.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BTW, Madgirl, you might want to send a PM to Jeannie, the current president of GGF that I'm a no-good. She sent me a nice note the other day, didn't mention anything about me not being welcome. In fact, quite the opposite.

And I never threatened anyone.

That's a good thing. Just remember, stay on your P's & Qs, they're watching you.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, fortunately I long gave up giving a damn about entertaining Fiero owners, so I won't be inviting them on any runs or other events for them to pick apart.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, fortunately I long gave up giving a damn about entertaining Fiero owners, so I won't be inviting them on any runs or other events for them to pick apart.

See. There you go on the deep end again. They (she) extends the olive branch and you go and urinate on it.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the Hell are you talking about? Because I don't want to get into the Fiero run organizing biz, I'm pissing on Jeannie? I have a different thing now, and I'm quite happy with the class of folks in the PT Cruiser clubs. But I am sure that we will cross paths, and Jeannie and I will have nothing but hugs for each other.

Quite trying to manufacture drama. High school was over a long time ago. Did you ever leave?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What the Hell are you talking about? Because I don't want to get into the Fiero run organizing biz, I'm pissing on Jeannie? I have a different thing now, and I'm quite happy with the class of folks in the PT Cruiser clubs. But I am sure that we will cross paths, and Jeannie and I will have nothing but hugs for each other.

Quite trying to manufacture drama. High school was over a long time ago. Did you ever leave?

Yet your still here on Pennock's. I'm sure there's a PT Cruiser forum somewhere over the rainbow. No manufacturing needed.

Exhibit C; Stimpy. A who is in total denial of "Declaring his Independence Declare." ---- what a joke.

Your Honor may I approach the bench? The witness (Stimpy the moderator) may we remove all comments and removed him from the witness chair. He adds nothing to the lop-sided evidence (for there is none) nor does he owns a Fiero.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

"Dude," you can't stop, can you? Seriously, give the bullshit analogies are rest, nobody thinks you're clever.

Yeah I'm clever don't you forget it.

If you honestly can't see how much worse you're making the situation with all your name-calling and toilet humor,

It's called "Adult Swim" so get use to it. This is the end result when you mess with elders who speak in riddles and metaphors- you have to think!

You're no better than Shaun. Get over yourself.

Who's that?
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your Honor, may we approach the bench (side bar). We need to comment on this "lopsided engine swap" pics.

I already did--It will be going back in tonight for another test fit and will take some more pictures. It was off by 1/4 inch in that picture,
Have anything else you wanna say?

Ashamed, the plaintiffs (MstangBware) runs and sticks his head in the sand.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your Honor, may we approach the bench (side bar). We need to comment on this "lopsided engine swap" pics.

Ashamed, the plaintiffs (MstangBware) runs and sticks his head in the sand.

Damn--Your a little late on that picture-You right nut posted that picture 2 pages ago over and over and over. Go back a read slow and you will see that the issue was corrected.

The swap is a "swap in progress" so of course it is not the finished product so it can be crooked, lopesided, ect. Once the swap is finished it will be in correct unlike other other V-8 swaps. I guess if I would have ordered Achee's angle iron mounts, 30# flywheel, cut the frame rail to insert the WP, then it would be finished by now and perfect. But I couldn't go that route being I wanted new technology and thats just something Ol' Archee knows nothing about.

Here is a finished junkyard swap that is my DD:

Ashamed, the FOLLWER (Madjurl) runs and sticks his head in Archee's azz and wonders to himself.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ashamed, the FOLLWER (Madjurl) runs and sticks his head in Archee's azz and wonders to himself.

FOLLOWER......hmmm.......Like ShaunstangsBware? RFT to Shaunstang, RFT to Shaunstang.......Come in Shaunstang. It's time to land back at your own forum.......you're cleared for landing........
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

FOLLOWER......hmmm.......Like ShaunstangsBware? RFT to Shaunstang, RFT to Shaunstang.......Come in Shaunstang. It's time to land back at your own forum.......you're cleared for landing........

Like I said you will be gone off this Forum by the end of the year and moved on to something else. You have already proven yourself as a tool and not a very smart one at that. When you are gone, I will still be here helping people out.

I have been on the Forum for many years, go back and search my post--Then report back to me as to how I am a follower.

I am still waiting on the quotes from RFT that you where going to post?

You are a tool!!!!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Order in the Court! The use of curse words isn't allowed while court is in session, hehe.

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Don't try to circumvent the censor system.
The forum software automatically censors some 4-letter words (and even some 5- and 6-letter words). Don't try to circumvent it. We all know what you mean with "you svck" (actually, "suck" isn't censored of course, but you get my point).

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Damn--Your a little late on that picture-You right nut posted that picture 2 pages ago over and over and over. Go back a read slow and you will see that the issue was corrected.

All evidences and exhibits past/present are used by the both parties at a later date and like Detective Columbo -nobody is behind the times. I made you post it- didn't I, heheh?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Here is a finished junkyard swap that is my DD:

Your Honor, the plaintiff has presented false evidence in the court. We asked for corrected (lop-sided) pictures of the original.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yet your still here on Pennock's. I'm sure there's a PT Cruiser forum somewhere over the rainbow. No manufacturing needed.

Exhibit C; Stimpy. A who is in total denial of "Declaring his Independence Declare." ---- what a joke.

Your Honor may I approach the bench? The witness (Stimpy the moderator) may we remove all comments and removed him from the witness chair. He adds nothing to the lop-sided evidence (for there is none) nor does he owns a Fiero.

Yes, I am still here. I was here long before you came around, and I was asked to come back by members who have been around a lot longer then you, and my contributions in the past must have been sufficient for Cliff to allow any bygones to remain bygones. I belong to this forum because it is one of the most entertaining forums I know of, with the exception of green bar heavy bullies like yourself who create drama where there is none, and judge who should be allowed to participate based on what they drive. It's people like you that let people like Shaun Hammit thrive, and that just makes things more awkward for the grown ups who are embarrassed as you two monkeys fling poo at each other, and anyone else who wanders by.

As far as the "lop sided chop controversy", I never claimed any "evidence". I'm 6'6", WTF do I care about chop top Fieros? I have seen 2 in the flesh and have been underwhelmed by the bodywork, and I would love to see a chopped spaceframe crashtestested, I bet a nickel it would fold like a tortilla. Maybe the world will get lucky and you will crash test one for us. I just stated that no forum does drama like this forum, without calling anyone out, and you go on the offensive against me bringing up **** from 3 years ago. Classy. Great way to make my point, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make. Any other forum I am on, after 10 or 20 posts this would have been dead, or padlocked. This forum showcases threads like this in it's own so the monkeys have a place to play. If you want to take that personally, that is on you. You are a grown man, you have every opportunity to rise above. But you have to be an ignorant nigga.
Sad.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShaunstangsBware:

Like I said you will be gone off this Forum by the end of the year and moved on to something else.

If I am it won't be because of you or buddy. You don't have as many friends as you like to think.

You are a tool!!!!

Oooh. What kind of tool am I? Am I a hammer? Am I tape measure? I always thought of myself as a #2 Phillips screwdriver. Maybe I am a tool.

As for proof, maybe after you provide proof about Archie's lopsided chops, I'll provide the proof that you are an RFT troll.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 09-25-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The exception of green bar heavy bullies like yourself who create drama where there is none, and judge who should be allowed to participate based on what they drive.
Sad.

Actually, I have a "+" on you. I can present the evidence if you'd like.
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

If you want to take that personally, that is on you. You are a grown man, you have every opportunity to rise above. But you have to be an ignorant nigga.
Sad.

"What comes forth out of the mouth, comes forth from out of the heart."

Stick and stones may break my bones, but [your] hateful words don't hurt me, hehehe.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Yes, I am still here. I was here long before you came around, and I was asked to come back by members who have been around a lot longer then you, and my contributions in the past must have been sufficient for Cliff to allow any bygones to remain bygones. I belong to this forum because it is one of the most entertaining forums I know of
Sad.

Your Honor, may we excuse the witness Stimpy (the moderator) for he has shown to be confused and does not know what site he belongs too.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

As far as the "lop sided chop controversy", I never claimed any "evidence". I'm 6'6", WTF do I care about chop top Fieros?

Since you don't have any evidence nor do you care about chop top. Please, will you continue your protesting outside the court house.

I would love to see a chopped spaceframe crashtestested, I bet a nickel it would fold like a tortilla. Maybe the world will get lucky and you will crash test one for us.

Yes. I'm sure you would enjoy seeing a chop top crashed tested, maybe a actual accident were someone dies. Stimpy a.k.a - a Real True Fiero Insurgent.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"What comes forth out of the mouth, comes forth from out of the heart."

Stick and stones may break my bones, but [your] hateful words don't hurt me, hehehe.

Wait, I thought it was Cliff's responsibility, since he is the moderator. (Both here and at realfierotech, by the way. Cliff has every bit as much mod power in RFT vs the World as I do.)

You could easily act like a grown up, you have the means and allegedly the brains, but you choose to attack people out of ignorance.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any other forum I am on, after 10 or 20 posts this would have been dead, or padlocked. This forum showcases threads like this in it's own so the monkeys have a place to play.

Your a moderator, right? Tell me how many threads are on your site regarding V8Archie? 20, 30, or 100?

And you call yourself a "moderator."

You like to drink the urine (metaphorically speaking) that flows from your false god- therefor you exist and are here.

Edit: I needed to add the picture of Pennock's suck forum (RFT) false god.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. I'm sure you would enjoy seeing a chop top crashed tested, maybe a actual accident were someone dies.

Why would you die? Are you suggesting that by chopping a five star crash rated automobile it is turned into a deathtrap? Hmmm.

I'm sure that you would survive to get another lawsuit fortune from suing Pontiac. I would hope you wouldn't expect to get anything out of
Archie's bankrupt ass.

Hey, this shitflinging personal attacking is fun. I can see why you get such a chub off of it.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You choose to attack people out of ignorance.

Dude, the thread is "Lop-sided chops" and was created by the two plaintiffs (JMbishop and MstangBware) to which [they] claimed to have evidence.

So far, they're holding-up the court.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Why would you die? Are you suggesting that by chopping a five star crash rated automobile it is turned into a deathtrap?

So you can utter the word.....

nigga.

again, hehe.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Hey, this shitflinging personal attacking is fun. I can see why you get such a chub off of it.

Therefore your false god exist, so you exist and are here.

You like to drink the urine (metaphorically speaking) that flows from your false god- therefor you exist and are here.

Drink-up and be merry.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock